1. Post #6081
    July 2012
    3,533 Posts
    This is a momentus occasion in the ongoing TF2 canon...

The Australian Sniper FINALLY grew a moustache.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 20Agree Agree x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

2. Post #6082
    May 2011
    1,092 Posts

I've already said I love this weapon, but let me elaborate: It rules the school. Looks like some weird 5-nippled Cadillac-gun, which is a plus. It seems to do a lot more knockback (confirm?), so it makes me feel like a juggler. The charged shot wrecks tunnelvision snipers and enemies in tight spaces, and the extra shot it has chambered helps a lot. The damage reduction also applies to your rocket jumps!

Also lasers, pew pew. I feel like a space cowboy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Dumb Dumb x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

3. Post #6083
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 6 (list)

4. Post #6084
    I'll donate $1,000 to a site that's based around chance but not $1 to a site that provides a community service :C
    February 2007
    33,038 Posts
    2007 and alot of sourceop, I guess.
    I started in February of 08 and I don't even have 3,000 hours.
    Fucking Christ man.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

5. Post #6085
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    7,834 Posts
    This is a momentus occasion in the ongoing TF2 canon...

The Australian Sniper FINALLY grew a moustache.
    I wear it with the pipe for MAXIMUM MANLINESS.

The rocketpack for Pyro is pretty nice too.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

6. Post #6086
    July 2011
    3,279 Posts
    I posted something similar not that long ago, but I just brings a smile to my face when this hapens

=B'oh= Splopp: Good afternoon my fine sir!
    =B'oh= Splopp: Do allow yourself to trade me at your earliest time of convenience!
    Bertkip: I shall when the time is convenient!
    Bertkip: I do say, the time has suddenly become convenient!
    =B'oh= Splopp: goodly... good!
    =B'oh= Splopp: Shall we proceed?
    Bertkip: Verily, we shall!
    =B'oh= Splopp has accepted your request to trade.
    =B'oh= Splopp: Pip pip!
    Bertkip: Many thanks my good sir
    =B'oh= Splopp: And may I repeat the same words towards yourself!
    =B'oh= Splopp: Apparently it didnt trade
    Bertkip: Er...what's this? It appears there has been a grievous mistake!
    =B'oh= Splopp: At your second earliest moment of convenience it is!
    Bertkip: I shall duly notify you when that occurs
    =B'oh= Splopp: Cheerio!
    =B'oh= Splopp: Even though I think that means goodbye!
    Bertkip: I believe the time may be ripe once more
    =B'oh= Splopp: Huzza!
    Bertkip: Let us pray!
    You have accepted the trade request from =B'oh= Splopp.
    =B'oh= Splopp: Three cheers for the queen! Or something!
    Bertkip: Golly! It has been quite the adventure, if I do say so. I must again extend my utmost thanks.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

7. Post #6087
    October 2010
    11,397 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

8. Post #6088
    Resident dragon enthusiast.
    Dennab
    September 2010
    10,153 Posts
    I found a brilliant little server, gave a few things (two tags and some paint) to one of the guys there. Morning after I found this on my profile.

c:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 19Funny Funny x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

9. Post #6089
    /////////
    April 2011
    5,814 Posts

I've already said I love this weapon, but let me elaborate: It rules the school. Looks like some weird 5-nippled Cadillac-gun, which is a plus. It seems to do a lot more knockback (confirm?), so it makes me feel like a juggler. The charged shot wrecks tunnelvision snipers and enemies in tight spaces, and the extra shot it has chambered helps a lot. The damage reduction also applies to your rocket jumps!

Also lasers, pew pew. I feel like a space cowboy.
    I want to name my mangler "five-nippled Cadillac-gun" now
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 9Agree Agree x 2 (list)

10. Post #6090
    June 2010
    5,591 Posts
    Nothing I love more than seeing fellow fuckabouters in generally any mode, like All-Father donning Heavies eating sandviches or dicking around.

I need to act all weird with a Lollichop + Sore Eyes + Robot Chicken Pyro.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

11. Post #6091
    July 2010
    4,096 Posts
    just got Teddy Roosebelt in a hat drop!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 13Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

12. Post #6092
    February 2011
    192 Posts
    One of my alts dropped a Bonk Boy and a Prince Tavish Crown one after the other.

The Bonk Boy was also level 100, which is a bonus should I ever decide to sell it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

13. Post #6093
    Ginger gizzard amateur~
    Dennab
    July 2011
    5,135 Posts
    Nothing I love more than seeing fellow fuckabouters in generally any mode, like All-Father donning Heavies eating sandviches or dicking around.

I need to act all weird with a Lollichop + Sore Eyes + Robot Chicken Pyro.
    I was cornered once as sniper and had no chance whatsoever or taking out the foes that surrounded me.

After having delayed them with jarate by making them rush back to the nearest pool of water, I waited for them in a dead end, crouched, looked up, started zooming in and out and crossed my fingers

I got spared and we proceeded to fuck around for a bit. They won the round and followed me around with their melees out in humiliation mode.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Turkey Show Events

14. Post #6094
    July 2011
    3,279 Posts
    just got Teddy Roosebelt in a hat drop!
    One of my alts dropped a Bonk Boy and a Prince Tavish Crown one after the other.

The Bonk Boy was also level 100, which is a bonus should I ever decide to sell it.
    Hat drop celebration time?

Hat drop celebration time

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 13Dumb Dumb x 2Late Late x 1 (list)

15. Post #6095
    Paltry Member
    February 2012
    5,439 Posts

Is that... EYELANDER!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Czech Republic Show Events Funny Funny x 11Disagree Disagree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

16. Post #6096
    December 2010
    1,514 Posts

I have approximately three hours of Heavy time (GOD that shit is boring) so I've no idea if it's good or not but it's flames give fatties a false sense of security that makes my Kunai salivate.

Playing point-whore classes

I came in when the cart was halfway down the hill on last point.
    They had three heavies with full Sleeping Dogs gear :-)

Also: GPit setup time is best setup time.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3Dumb Dumb x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

17. Post #6097
    Ginger gizzard amateur~
    Dennab
    July 2011
    5,135 Posts

See that shit? God dammit. You have all of the hats in the world yet you keep getting more hats. How come that never happens when I play? Must be my internet provider. Or the brand of cereals I eat. Or my shoes.

What shoes do you wear bazkip
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Turkey Show Events Agree Agree x 21 (list)

18. Post #6098
    July 2011
    3,279 Posts
    See that shit? God dammit. You have all of the hats in the world yet you keep getting more hats. How come that never happens when I play? Must be my internet provider. Or the brand of cereals I eat. Or my shoes.

What shoes do you wear bazkip
    Currently?

But anywho, I don't control it. It's just the way the cookie crumbles...or hats drop vv
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 17Funny Funny x 4 (list)

19. Post #6099
    Ginger gizzard amateur~
    Dennab
    July 2011
    5,135 Posts
    Currently?

But anywho, I don't control it. It's just the cookie crumbles...or hats drop vv

You are going to slowly take of these and gently throw them in my general direction
       Not much for the hat drops, I really want them fucking yoshi slippers to be honest   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Turkey Show Events Agree Agree x 12Funny Funny x 7Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

20. Post #6100
    仕方が無い
    April 2012
    4,248 Posts
    I played a match with this douchebag Sticky Demo on my team, after every kill he would high five and send a message over chat to his victim.

He finished killing a guy and I managed to intercept his high five, getting us both killed as a result.
    He said I was a huge faggot and left.

Lovely stuff.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 15Winner Winner x 2 (list)

21. Post #6101
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    12,461 Posts
    I played a match with this douchebag Sticky Demo on my team, after every kill he would high five and send a message over chat to his victim.

He finished killing a guy and I managed to intercept his high five, getting us both killed as a result.
    He said I was a huge faggot and left.

Lovely stuff.
    You are a pretty huge faggot for doing that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 9Disagree Disagree x 5Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

22. Post #6102
    仕方が無い
    April 2012
    4,248 Posts
    You are a pretty huge faggot for doing that.
    Well.. well WELL YOU'RE GAY!
    Player Cape has left the game (Disconnected by user)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 13Zing Zing x 1 (list)

23. Post #6103
    Tophat Enthusiast
    July 2011
    3,692 Posts

I tried. The 1# Fan pack has always been my favorite pack and is still the main inspiration I use when modeling.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

24. Post #6104
    仕方が無い
    April 2012
    4,248 Posts

I tried. The 1# Fan pack has always been my favorite pack and is still the main inspiration I use when modeling.
    I shall remove your name and place my own on the Heavy, then off to the "Stuff you hate" thread :V
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 13Funny Funny x 4 (list)

25. Post #6105
    June 2010
    5,504 Posts
    I love my demoman

It's a shame that Strange Grenade Launcher and Strange Ullapool Caber cost so fucking much

I would treat him to a nice dinner if I had gotten them
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

26. Post #6106
    So I was chilling with my c&d, waiting for a target, and an enemy pryo appears and gets in a fight with a friendly one, the enemy one just sets me on fire, and the friendly one was nice enough to put me out.

I smiled.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

27. Post #6107
    April 2011
    8,115 Posts
    If I were that pyro I'd let you burn.

Such is fate of many mortal spectators.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Slovakia Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

28. Post #6108
    If I were that pyro I'd let you burn.

Such is fate of many mortal spectators.
    :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

29. Post #6109
    January 2012
    223 Posts
    The fact that I'm able to shoot targets in mid-air better with 100-400 ping.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events

30. Post #6110
    The fact that I'm able to shoot targets in mid-air better with 100-400 ping.
    That has more to do with lag compensation blessing you, than your skill.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

31. Post #6111
    Ginger gizzard amateur~
    Dennab
    July 2011
    5,135 Posts
    That has more to do with lag compensation blessing you, than your skill.
    yeah, but he still loves it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Turkey Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

32. Post #6112
    Thaaaat's Whyt!
    January 2012
    1,671 Posts

I love going at the speed of light...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

33. Post #6113
    July 2012
    3,533 Posts

+

=

W00T!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 7Winner Winner x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

34. Post #6114
    Postal loves money.
    February 2010
    337 Posts
    Gotta love team scrable

Dat medic is a spy!... oh wait

Red medic thinks red bercharge is too mainstream.

BTW New gamemode is awesome
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

35. Post #6115
    Want an apple?
    October 2010
    2,864 Posts
    Last night I unboxed a few crates. Got a strange Rocket Launcher from one of them.
    Instantly this guy on the server goes; "Hey, can I buy that Strange Rocket Launcher?", and since I already had one I thought I might as well.

So, we got in a trade, and I asked what he was willing to offer.
    He said he'd offer a dick. I decided to go along with it, so I said; "Okay, add that dick." He put in a Mann Co. Crate and said; "The dick is in the crate.", and then I told him that there was no dick in the crate.
    He then removes the crate and puts in an Original, quickly followed by; "That's a dick."
    At that point I was laughing pretty hard and I was starting to like the guy. Then I ask; "Can I have two dicks?" - he puts in another Original.
    I liked him enough to just go along with that and I was feeling generous since he made me laugh.

So, tl;dr: A guy made me laugh with penis jokes and then I gave him a Strange Rocket Launcher for two Originals.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Funny Funny x 7Optimistic Optimistic x 5 (list)

36. Post #6116
    Last night I unboxed a few crates. Got a strange Rocket Launcher from one of them.
    Instantly this guy on the server goes; "Hey, can I buy that Strange Rocket Launcher?", and since I already had one I thought I might as well.

So, we got in a trade, and I asked what he was willing to offer.
    He said he'd offer a dick. I decided to go along with it, so I said; "Okay, add that dick." He put in a Mann Co. Crate and said; "The dick is in the crate.", and then I told him that there was no dick in the crate.
    He then removes the crate and puts in an Original, quickly followed by; "That's a dick."
    At that point I was laughing pretty hard and I was starting to like the guy. Then I ask; "Can I have two dicks?" - he puts in another Original.
    I liked him enough to just go along with that and I was feeling generous since he made me laugh.

So, tl;dr: A guy made me laugh with penis jokes and then I gave him a Strange Rocket Launcher for two Originals.
    You got anything, I can have for making you laugh at my dick?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 6Dumb Dumb x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

37. Post #6117
    May 2010
    3,926 Posts
    A guy at TF2Gods messaged me on steam, we talked for a bit, and then gave me a Madame Dixie (I really wanted said hat) just out of no-where. Will never forget.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 4Winner Winner x 1 (list)

38. Post #6118
    January 2012
    1,514 Posts
    A guy at TF2Gods messaged me on steam, we talked for a bit, and then gave me a Madame Dixie (I really wanted said hat) just out of no-where. Will never forget.
    was it sert, slimecounty, uberex, or paradox moth?
    i come from that clan, alot of nice guys on there.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

39. Post #6119
    May 2010
    3,926 Posts
    was it sert, slimecounty, uberex, or paradox moth?
    i come from that clan, alot of nice guys on there.
    Moth. Really nice guys indeed c:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

40. Post #6120
    Dear leader of the DPRKFC
    December 2009
    14,488 Posts
    TF2Gods is the best server ever. Just another reason why I love TF2.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)