1. Post #1
    May 2011
    1,651 Posts

all I can say is holy tits!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Linux United States Show Events Late Late x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    April 2007
    5,665 Posts
    that doesnt look like a rotary
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

3. Post #3
    Dennab
    July 2009
    7,650 Posts
    Stopped it once i saw the V-8. Totally ruins the sleeper-ness of the car.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

4. Post #4
    SUPER SWELL FELLOW
    May 2006
    2,359 Posts
    Stopped it once i saw the V-8. Totally ruins the sleeper-ness of the car.
    If this is the tom nelson rx-7, (cant see, at work) then it definitely is a sleeper. What makes a car lose it's "sleeper-ness"?

5. Post #5
    Dennab
    July 2009
    7,650 Posts
    If this is the tom nelson rx-7, (cant see, at work) then it definitely is a sleeper. What makes a car lose it's "sleeper-ness"?
    when it has an engine in it thats outside of what it originally had. Sleepers are junky/standard looking cars with modified, stock engines, the put out more power than stock. That rx-7 is neither of those.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

6. Post #6
    February 2005
    879 Posts
    What's sleeper about a car with drag radials and loud ass exhaust? I'm sure no one is thinking "lol that car is slow" when they pull up next to it.

when it has an engine in it thats outside of what it originally had. Sleepers are junky/standard looking cars with modified, stock engines, the put out more power than stock. That rx-7 is neither of those.
    It doesn't matter what kind of engine it has. A stock looking Miata with a V8 would be a sleeper. As long as it didn't have a huge ass cam with a dumped exhaust.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    10,313 Posts
    I've seen an RX-7 with a 4.3 swapped in...you know what, here's a video.

Edited:

8. Post #8
    August 2009
    1,214 Posts
    reliability just went down the drain.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

9. Post #9
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    3,948 Posts
    better than a rotary lol apex seals lol oil consumption lol voodoo black magic lol
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

10. Post #10
    September 2009
    9,671 Posts
    Not really a sleeper, with those wide-ass tires in the back IMO, but amazing nonetheless

11. Post #11
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    2,283 Posts
    Why get an RX-7 and modify it with a different motor. The motor was pretty much the only reason anyone bought the car.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)