1. Post #601
    Semi-Officially better than Garry.
    February 2011
    541 Posts
    Leave Gabe Newell alone.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

2. Post #602
    June 2010
    3,177 Posts
    It's starting, get in here now Facepunch.

3. Post #603
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    1,034 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

4. Post #604
    Chase827's Bitch
    January 2012
    4,090 Posts
    I am planning on pulling off a mega troll on his ass.

Can some guys help me and call in playing this? :

Dont mind the shittyness it will serve its purpose.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

5. Post #605
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    1,254 Posts

Me at 6:41

The second time you hit the buzzer you can hear him laughing before he yells "What's going on?!" Hahaha. I love it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Funny Funny x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

6. Post #606

7. Post #607
    December 2009
    626 Posts
    I'm from Texas, and honestly I think Ghost's as much of a dumbass as you all do. Between him and the guy who created SOPA, I'm just about ready to move out of this state at this point.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

8. Post #608
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    4,157 Posts
    Friend linked me this and said its Ghost, the shirt and location do seem to match up but he had to sleep before I could ask him how he found it.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=711105340
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Late Late x 1 (list)

9. Post #609
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    7,129 Posts
    Friend linked me this and said its Ghost, the shirt and location do seem to match up but he had to sleep before I could ask him how he found it.

Amazing name.

10. Post #610
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    4,850 Posts

Pretty sure that's the guy who ghost originally stole his logo off.

11. Post #611
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    3,710 Posts
    So is Ghost fake or not? I hear both a lot with no real proof either way.

12. Post #612
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    4,850 Posts
    So is Ghost fake or not? I hear both a lot with no real proof either way.
    Pretty sure that the reactions in Radio Graffiti are mostly fake, and some of the stuff he says during the rest of the broadcast seems to stupid to be taken seriously. I think sometimes his reactions are real though, Ghetto capitalist seems to be the only one who can do it on a consistent basis though.

13. Post #613
    I'm from Texas, and honestly I think Ghost's as much of a dumbass as you all do. Between him and the guy who created SOPA, I'm just about ready to move out of this state at this point.
    More freedom for the rest of us :911:

14. Post #614
    May 2008
    408 Posts
    Played the JG Wentworth commercial during the cluster-call today!

15. Post #615
    October 2011
    40 Posts
    He is not a grand dragon, he is just a plain Americunt. That's what he is.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Germany Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

16. Post #616
    March 2010
    3,308 Posts
    That Alex Jones call yesterday was hilarious. I nearly fell out of my chair before Ghost even reacted to it.

17. Post #617
    July 2010
    74 Posts
    We have to get more votes for ghost in the shorty awards!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

18. Post #618
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    2,437 Posts
    Check ghost's twitter:

:(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Friendly Friendly x 5Funny Funny x 1 (list)

19. Post #619
    kwk
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    August 2009
    2,010 Posts
    The same month I created this thread is the same month I stopped tuning in to the show.

Can anyone give me an update on what's going on?

20. Post #620
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    3,688 Posts
    The same month I created this thread is the same month I stopped tuning in to the show.

Can anyone give me an update on what's going on?
    His contract with BlogTalkRadio ends in February.

21. Post #621
    February 2010
    5,352 Posts
    Check ghost's twitter:

:(
    Nooo :(

22. Post #622
    May 2007
    672 Posts
    He says that people have started harassing his fans, which is why he's ending the broadcast for good, but some people are saying that the real reason he's stopping is because they actually managed to find his identity. I dunno if this is true or not though.

23. Post #623
    Disregard Flagdog I'm British
    August 2010
    9,234 Posts
    http://ghostpolitics.blogspot.com/

I hope the issue gets resolved.

I wouldn't want him to go.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

24. Post #624
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    3,688 Posts
    He says that people have started harassing his fans, which is why he's ending the broadcast for good, but some people are saying that the real reason he's stopping is because they actually managed to find his identity. I dunno if this is true or not though.
    Well there's the whole "Shorty Awards" thing. People are voting for him so that he'll come out in public to accept it.

25. Post #625
    March 2010
    3,308 Posts
    Apparently this whole issue causing Ghost to quit is because of CelticBrony. He was a pretty funny caller, but just took things too far I guess.

26. Post #626
    December 2010
    365 Posts
    According to Ghost's latest tweet, he is coming back.

27. Post #627
    March 2010
    3,308 Posts
    According to Ghost's latest tweet, he is coming back.
    I know he's taking a break at the moment. But I think on his blog he said he was going to do shows until his contract expired in February.

28. Post #628
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    4,850 Posts
    Apparently this whole issue causing Ghost to quit is because of CelticBrony. He was a pretty funny caller, but just took things too far I guess.
    Yeah, he pretty much consistently tried to 'hack' ghost and find out who he is. It's been going on for months.

29. Post #629
    May 2007
    672 Posts
    Yeah, he pretty much consistently tried to 'hack' ghost and find out who he is. It's been going on for months.
    To be honest that is going a bit far. The guy might be an asshole, but he still has the right to remain anonymous.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

30. Post #630
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    883 Posts
    He's coming back, he's got a cold right now and he said he wants to rest and get over it before he does anything.
    Make sure you guys tweet at him for the shorty award!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

31. Post #631
    Don't lose your way
    February 2011
    5,744 Posts
    He keeps burning CelticBrony on Twitter

32. Post #632
    December 2010
    365 Posts
    I hope CelticBrony gets cancer of the cock.

33. Post #633
    May 2007
    672 Posts
    I hope CelticBrony gets cancer of the cock.
    The guy's an asshole. Judging from Ghost's recent tweets (he posted a screenshot of a conversation on twitter), he's been releasing IP addresses and home addresses of several frequent callers.

34. Post #634
    December 2010
    365 Posts
    The guy's an asshole. Judging from Ghost's recent tweets (he posted a screenshot of a conversation on twitter), he's been releasing IP addresses and home addresses of several frequent callers.
    Yeah, I hope somebody does something about it. I think I heard about a couple of people working on doxing Celtic and posting his info all over the place so that he can get a taste of his own medicine.
    One can only hope, but I am curious as to whether or not posting people's contact information like that on twitter is against the rules or not.

35. Post #635
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    4,850 Posts

This some high quality internet Drama

36. Post #636
    December 2010
    365 Posts

This some high quality internet Drama
    haha what a dumb kid, he's acting like he planned this all along simply because he fucked up his reputation.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

37. Post #637
    February 2010
    5,352 Posts
    Someone return the pitch of his voice back to normal
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

38. Post #638
    December 2008
    287 Posts

He just confirmed he'll be back for Baller Friday!

In the meantime, if you've got a twitter account then vote for @ghostpolitics in the Shorty Awards here. Bear in mind only accounts that aren't new will count in the final tally. The top six get to the finalist stage, but Ghost could use our help to secure himself there!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

39. Post #639
    July 2010
    74 Posts
    Yes and with the NCF and BWC both hacking trolls its been crazy.

Who's that Pink_Psychopath on Twitter?
    Prankster Pinkie Pie

40. Post #640
    April 2009
    2,198 Posts
    Who's that Pink_Psychopath on Twitter?