1. Post #121
    June 2011
    529 Posts
    I think you should implement the slowdown upon bullet hit script that Counter-Strike uses.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

2. Post #122
    I think you should implement the slowdown upon bullet hit script that Counter-Strike uses.
    Hmmm, not a bad idea, actually. A friend of mine suggested something like that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

3. Post #123
    LOL
    Dennab
    August 2009
    2,070 Posts
    Good gamemode.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

4. Post #124
    And done. Will be really useful against hyper Recons with Vectors.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

5. Post #125
    July 2010
    101 Posts
    Every time I see this... I get wet...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

6. Post #126
    Every time I see this... I get wet...
    watttttttttttt
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

7. Post #127
    Casual Bananas
    February 2011
    1,709 Posts
    deathmatch-ish? Here we go again....
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

8. Post #128
    deathmatch-ish? Here we go again....
    What's wrong with a teamplay-based deathmatch gamemode? Try it out before making your judgement, kay?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events Agree Agree x 4Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

9. Post #129
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    3,244 Posts
    What's wrong with a teamplay-based deathmatch gamemode? Try it out before making your judgement, kay?
    Pretty much this. The gamemode is very well done and ABNORMALLY fun with many players.
    Especially if playing communications sabotage.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Israel Show Events Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

10. Post #130
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    1,362 Posts
    Communications sabotage?

Barrel-in-door, win. Or at least from what I saw in the video :V. Looks pretty sweet.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

11. Post #131
    I'm a dumb whiny baby that just won't shut the hell up. Also, I love big hairy cock.
    Dennab
    December 2009
    1,960 Posts
    can't shoot shit with that fucking recoil on scope
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Romania Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

12. Post #132
    can't shoot shit with that fucking recoil on scope
    Crouch down.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events Winner Winner x 2Zing Zing x 1 (list)

13. Post #133
    June 2010
    336 Posts
    When is the server usually up and down?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

14. Post #134
    When is the server usually up and down?
    I live in Lithuania, so there's usually an 8 hour difference between Lithuania and US/Canada. So, when it's morning here, it's night there, and that's when it's usually up.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

15. Post #135
    Just so you know, the server is up.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

16. Post #136
    March 2007
    138 Posts
    No it's not... :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

17. Post #137
    No it's not... :(
    Obviously, because I don't keep it up 24/7.

18. Post #138
    October 2009
    5,616 Posts
    So i went and play it All i readed was YOU WERE KILLED BY.Ife Nerv

By the way the gamemode itself is pretty good Its far more than a simple derma menu

19. Post #139
    Ah... tits!
    August 2009
    4,234 Posts
    So i went and play it All i readed was YOU WERE KILLED BY.Ife Nerv

By the way the gamemode itself is pretty good Its far more than a simple derma menu
    His weakness: he can't shoot down, crouch and shoot. :)

20. Post #140
    His weakness: he can't shoot down, crouch and shoot. :)
    Actually, I can shoot down just fine. Shooting down is actually easier for me, as it reduces the distance between the body and the head. C:

21. Post #141
    Ah... tits!
    August 2009
    4,234 Posts
    Actually, I can shoot down just fine. Shooting down is actually easier for me, as it reduces the distance between the body and the head. C:
    That's how I get you. :)

22. Post #142
    I'm a dumb whiny baby that just won't shut the hell up. Also, I love big hairy cock.
    Dennab
    December 2009
    1,960 Posts
    This gamemode its just a COD ripoff mod with crap accuracy on guns.

Oh here is bug cos i'm kind.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Romania Show Events Dumb Dumb x 7Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

23. Post #143
    October 2009
    5,616 Posts
    you cant be serious

24. Post #144
    July 2011
    403 Posts

Kill your self
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

25. Post #145
    January 2010
    9,686 Posts

"iron sights, attachments, must be cod!!!!"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

26. Post #146
    June 2011
    529 Posts
    Some li'l suggestions here, if I may.
    -Custom maps.
    -Slower player running and sprinting speed.
    -Limited sprinting and a stamina system.
    I really think the speed is important. Loads of people are moaning about accuracy, but the only reason it's hard to hit people is because they run so god darn fast.
    Also, some custom maps would be nice. The CS:S maps aren't all that suited for Greenshift gameplay.

27. Post #147
    Some li'l suggestions here, if I may.
    -Custom maps.
    -Slower player running and sprinting speed.
    -Limited sprinting and a stamina system.
    I really think the speed is important. Loads of people are moaning about accuracy, but the only reason it's hard to hit people is because they run so god darn fast.
    Also, some custom maps would be nice. The CS:S maps aren't all that suited for Greenshift gameplay.
    Some of the maps are usable.

Hm, I might add in a stamina system.

Edited:

"HERPA DERP WEPONS, PEOPLE, WEAPON ATTACHMENTS, SPRINTING, IRONSIGHTS AND GRENADES, THIS SUCH A FUCKING COD RIPOFF OH MY GOD". Don't expect your weapon to be accurate if you're running around like an idiot. This isn't CoD.

Your "kindness" is not needed as it is a bug that's caused by a duplicate model in your garrysmod folder. Fix your bugs caused by yourself on your own.

Back on topic, I'm currently working on my "Customizable Weaponry". I'm adding in additional weapon attachments (vertical grips, adding M203 support to various weapons, beta C-mags), so, I'm not going to work on this for a while as I need to add those attachments in first and playtest them. But that won't be long as the C-mags and vertical grips are ready, all I need to do is do a few last checks and optimize some stuff.

28. Post #148
    Conna is finally become inter-national dick. Conna 애미뒤진 씹새끼^^
    December 2008
    1,726 Posts
    -snipdanipodirubabbarabo-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Korea, Republic of Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

29. Post #149
    100% Homemade
    September 2007
    8,258 Posts
    Oh wow, I came in here and was blown away by the videos. Maybe it's just been so long since I've seen good view-model animations

30. Post #150
    Dennab
    December 2009
    1,960 Posts
    Some of the maps are usable.

Hm, I might add in a stamina system.

Edited:

"HERPA DERP WEPONS, PEOPLE, WEAPON ATTACHMENTS, SPRINTING, IRONSIGHTS AND GRENADES, THIS SUCH A FUCKING COP RIPOFF OH MY GOD". Don't expect your weapon to be accurate if you're running around like an idiot. This isn't CoD.

Your "kindness" is not needed as it is a bug that's caused by a duplicate model in your garrysmod folder. Fix your bugs caused by yourself on your own.

Back on topic, I'm currently working on my "Customizable Weaponry". I'm adding in additional weapon attachments (vertical grips, adding M203 support to various weapons, beta C-mags), so, I'm not going to work on this for a while as I need to add those attachments in first and playtest them. But that won't be long as the C-mags and vertical grips are ready, all I need to do is do a few last checks and optimize some stuff.
    you just took the weapons form COD and put them here. Oh and I even crouch, still crap accuracy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Romania Show Events Dumb Dumb x 10 (list)

31. Post #151
    you just took the weapons form COD and put them here. Oh and I even crouch, still crap accuracy.
    Yeah, because CoD is the game that designed, patented and sold the weapons to the US army. You don't know shit and you say something thinking that you're actually right.

Stop firing in full-auto. This isn't CoD with null spread.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

32. Post #152
    June 2011
    529 Posts
    Yeah, because CoD is the game that designed, patented and sold the weapons to the US army. You don't know shit and you say something thinking that you're actually right.

Stop firing in full-auto. This isn't CoD with null spread.
    To be fair, I always use full-auto because I find it hard to kill enemies otherwise.

33. Post #153
    To be fair, I always use full-auto because I find it hard to kill enemies otherwise.
    I meant stop firing without taking a break.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

34. Post #154

August 2009
    27 Posts
    Implying that COD is completely original and that it was the first game to ever use those guns. You people are part of the reason why I would never even touch Call of Duty with a ten-foot pole; your arrogance and ignorance never ceases, and if someone were to implement a feature into any game that even loosely resembles something in Call of Duty, you think that they should be sued for copyright claims and/or question their creativity. Work up some intelligence before you actually start calling this a ripoff simply because it has a few guns that Call of Duty has.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

35. Post #155
    November 2010
    170 Posts
    I want to play this... SO BADDD!

36. Post #156
    September 2010
    440 Posts
    It look's so good, I'd love to just dump $100.00-$200.00 just for the gamemode, JUST for my servers. I can't wait to see it finished, I'd totally be so down to play :D

Awesome job.

37. Post #157
    November 2010
    170 Posts
    Get the server up. NOWWWW!!!

38. Post #158

July 2011
    1 Posts
    I've been watching you're video's before I seen this thread. I think this will be a very sucessful gamemode. Good luck and can't wait for the offical release.

39. Post #159
    July 2010
    21 Posts
    Totally awesome gamemode! I simply love the attachments and the weapons you use...
    It's not like COD,nor even deathmatch-ish.....It's a gamemode that took a lot of time and days to complete.. Sorry if I am wrong,Wolfz is used in playing Doom 2 and doesn't know what accuracy is and issults your Gamemode system._NewBee is really a dick,I'm saying it to you NewBee...If you don't like this gamemode and don't like the great and awesome GMod community,you rated everyone who said this gamemode is awesome Dumb...and say that this gamemode is DM-ish...A simple sentence...Get a life,you jealous child! This Gamemode ROCKS!!!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Croatia Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

40. Post #160
    So, I have finally finished working on those vert grips and C-mags for my "Customizable Weaponry". I have also implemented it in this gamemode, which means that I'm going to start developing this gamemode now.