1. Post #161
    Dennab
    August 2009
    7,295 Posts
    Besides, sending pizzas to a guy's house isn't funny. I shouldn't have to explain why, but I'm going to anyway:

If you were the pizza guy, an order for 5 pizzas came in, you went to the house to deliver, and it turns out they didn't order pizzas, what are you gonna do with 5 pizzas? That's like $60 just down the drain.
    That's why you send free boxes from USPS.

2. Post #162
    I wasted a dollar on a stupid title.
    September 2007
    16,845 Posts
    I'm kind of hungry, could you guys send me free pizza?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #163
    November 2010
    582 Posts
    Matt probably ate all those pizzas and enjoyed it.

Then gained a few pounds. All in all, that plan backfired.. But anyways, what's the story with LethalDrive/how's it going up/what's the plan?

4. Post #164
    January 2010
    889 Posts
    I'm going to attempt to make a logo for lethaldrive, how should i do it 128x128 or 64x64?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

5. Post #165
    I'm going to attempt to make a logo for lethaldrive, how should i do it 128x128 or 64x64?
    Neither. Make it really big so it can be re-sized down to any size and still look good.

6. Post #166
    December 2009
    113 Posts
    Make it a scalable vector graphic (use inkscape).
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

7. Post #167
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    6,768 Posts
    How about you all stop worrying about Matt and move on?

8. Post #168
    August 2010
    2,632 Posts
    Make it a scalable vector graphic (use inkscape).
    Make it a what using what
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 4Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

9. Post #169
    JWJ
    Meepwnd
    Dennab
    April 2010
    3,322 Posts
    How about you all stop worrying about Matt and move on?
    because internet kids think it's funny even though now they're more or less impeding my progress on lethaldrive because I have to deal with this bullshit
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 18Agree Agree x 2Zing Zing x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

10. Post #170
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    2,821 Posts
    because internet kids think it's funny even though now they're more or less impeding my progress on lethaldrive because I have to deal with this bullshit
    Well that's what you get with the internet. You can't just have people's support - they need something to attack too. If you didn't want this you should never have fed into it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 7Zing Zing x 1 (list)

11. Post #171
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    10,925 Posts
    Nothing's gonna make it worse than Pizza.
    Pizza with fucking Pineapple.
    :gonk:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

12. Post #172
    Dennab
    July 2010
    1,133 Posts
    Pizza with fucking Pineapple.
    :gonk:
    Hey, fuck you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 9Disagree Disagree x 3Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

13. Post #173
    November 2010
    582 Posts
    Made a LethalDrive logo.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 17Winner Winner x 1 (list)

14. Post #174
    Dennab
    July 2010
    1,133 Posts
    Made a LethalDrive logo.

That actually looks kind of neat.

I mean, just the text. Not the neckbeard or the speech bubble.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 10Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

15. Post #175
    January 2010
    889 Posts
    heading somewhat in this direction in terms of design wise

woops, ignore the drop shadow

and jwj, are you looking for any specific color scheme?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

16. Post #176
    dai
    "arte"
    February 2006
    25,958 Posts
    heading somewhat in this direction in terms of design wise

woops, ignore the drop shadow
    CTRL+E will merge the two layers into one so they share the shadow effect.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 4Disagree Disagree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

17. Post #177
    November 2010
    582 Posts
    To be honest I thought JWJ would've found a better name than LethalDrive..

Just doesn't click. I'd see it more as a file uploader type of website, not a game server hoster.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 16Disagree Disagree x 3 (list)

18. Post #178
    Dennab
    July 2010
    1,133 Posts

Just doesn't click. I'd see it more as a file uploader type of website, not a game server hoster.
    Yeah, but it's a unique name. Honestly, it seems more creative than "Brohoster."
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5Disagree Disagree x 4 (list)

19. Post #179
    Apple extraordinaire~ ♥
    November 2005
    16,232 Posts

I'll drive my lethal right into your counter strike.

Works for game servers to me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

20. Post #180
    November 2010
    582 Posts
    I'll drive my lethal right into your counter strike.

Works for game servers to me.
    :ohdear:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 4Funny Funny x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

21. Post #181
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    2,821 Posts
    Logo should feature a floppy drive with arrows flying out or something
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

22. Post #182
    December 2009
    7,260 Posts
    Yeah, but it's a unique name. Honestly, it seems more creative than "Brohoster."
    Brohoster was sort of a nice name, showing the nice community atmosphere and service you would get. I thought it fit the service quite well.

Now, I don't think Lethaldrive is that good of a name, but I can't think of anything better.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

23. Post #183
    JWJ
    Meepwnd
    Dennab
    April 2010
    3,322 Posts
    Logo should feature a floppy drive with arrows flying out or something
    it's not a computer drive, it's the drive behind your lethality. our nodes are the badass force behind your server.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

24. Post #184
    November 2010
    582 Posts
    it's not a computer drive, it's the drive behind your lethality. our nodes are the badass force behind your server.

:c00l:

even more lethal;

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 18Agree Agree x 1 (list)

25. Post #185
    I spent $10 on this.
    April 2009
    5,468 Posts
    I think LethalDrive is an awesome name.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Disagree Disagree x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

26. Post #186
    March 2010
    1,608 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

27. Post #187
    JWJ
    Meepwnd
    Dennab
    April 2010
    3,322 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 5Funny Funny x 1 (list)

28. Post #188
    dai
    "arte"
    February 2006
    25,958 Posts
    I'm gonna take a crack at working on a logo design tonight. If you guys have ideas for logos, by all means keep working at it; it could be a winner. Plus if anything I can just finalize a design in illustrator or whatever, so you guys just have to come up with rough sketches and let me do the hard work at the end.

29. Post #189
    December 2008
    547 Posts
    YES ITS UP!
    Was worried Matt would squat the name before you got it.

Also sen't it to reddit to help spread the word.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Minecraft/co...sting_company/

30. Post #190
    June 2011
    173 Posts
    BroDrive
    LethalHoster...

:smith:

31. Post #191
    November 2010
    582 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 5Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

32. Post #192
    December 2009
    7,260 Posts
    Lethaldrive doesn't seem to be loading... if this is being DDoS'd I would laugh, then cry a bit.

Can't wait until we get those minecraft servers, then.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

33. Post #193
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    6,221 Posts
    Lethaldrive doesn't seem to be loading... if this is being DDoS'd I would laugh, then cry a bit.

Can't wait until we get those minecraft servers, then.
    Check out the Google cached version in the mean time

34. Post #194
    December 2009
    7,260 Posts

It's up now.

35. Post #195
    Gold Member
    June 2011
    197 Posts

I got bored

36. Post #196
    December 2008
    547 Posts
    NICE

The www address is working.

www.lethaldrive.com

37. Post #197
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    10,891 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Linux United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 8Funny Funny x 5Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

38. Post #198
    December 2009
    7,260 Posts

I got bored
    Maybe make the text smaller or the triange larger to fit those L's in (at least a bit more) and that could be pretty decent. I really like that logo.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

39. Post #199
    June 2011
    173 Posts
    Triangular logos symbolise/represent stability.
    The more you know.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Ireland Show Events Useful Useful x 5 (list)

40. Post #200
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    10,891 Posts
    OR

http://localhostr.com/file/7mzBlOW/lethaldrive2.svg

Edited:

Also, DeadlyDrive sounds better than LethalDrive
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Linux United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 8Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)