1. Post #1
    Scruffy Nerfherder
    February 2010
    352 Posts
    [release][tab]Name:[/tab] Yet More Mass Effect Props

[tab]Includes:[/tab] 108 more Mass Effect props. Many of them have multiple skins, they are ragdolled when applicable and a few have bodygroups. Hologram screen textures are fully animated. Also included is a 57 piece construction set. NOTE: This pack almost definitely requires some materials from my previous prop packs. If you don't have them already, download them below.

[tab]Credits:[/tab] cire992.

[tab]Mirrors:[/tab]

[tab]Pics:[/tab]

[/release]

[release][tab]Name:[/tab] Even More Mass Effect Props

[tab]Includes:[/tab] 60 more Mass Effect props. Screens are animated, various props are skin/body grouped, the cart has a wheel-less variant with the wheel in the stool list and the geth turret is ragdolled. Great for comics.

[/release]

[release][tab]Name:[/tab] More Mass Effect Props

[tab]Includes:[/tab] 59 Mass Effect props, as an addendum to my previous prop pack. (http://www.facepunch.com/threads/106...ect-Props-Pack). Screens are fully animated, and various props are skingrouped.

[/release]

[release][tab]Name:[/tab] Mass Effect Props

[tab]Includes:[/tab] 64 Mass Effect props, many with different skingroups and a couple with different bodygroups. Includes spawnlists and wheel stool tires for the 2 included vehicles.

[/release]

[release][tab]Name:[/tab] Mass Effect Colony Pack

[tab]Includes:[/tab] This pack contains 36 models from Mass Effect 2 which can be put together to create colonies and forts like those seen on Freedom's Progress and Horizon.

[/release]

Have fun. :)
    And before anyone asks, the first pic up top was made using the construction props in the pack, its not a different map.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 8Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    January 2011
    252 Posts
    Awesome i love these packs! Thanks!

3. Post #3
    "Only through the elimination of violence can we achieve world peace." - Y.K. Kim
    August 2009
    8,285 Posts
    oh god
    the picture frame with pedo shepard

4. Post #4
    : |
    February 2009
    3,858 Posts
    Whoa, I didn't realise there was this many props in Mass Effect, awesome

5. Post #5
    November 2010
    1,339 Posts
    Pretty props and very useful for making some comics.

6. Post #6
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    1,820 Posts
    Awesome, thank you for your work!

7. Post #7
    Don't ask about my Miley Cyrus fangirlism
    March 2007
    2,305 Posts
    props to you for the props for us

8. Post #8
    August 2008
    1,207 Posts
    Even more? Excelent!

9. Post #9
    Glod Menber
    June 2008
    6,787 Posts
    Hell yeah, thanks a lot!

10. Post #10
    Gold Member
    February 2006
    1,686 Posts
    Sweet christ, I love you.

Is it possible to port the statue of liberty's head or no?

11. Post #11
    Scruffy Nerfherder
    February 2010
    352 Posts
    Thanks for the comments, gmod.org links are up finally.

12. Post #12
    April 2011
    47 Posts
    Excellent work! Thank you so much!

13. Post #13
    January 2012
    5 Posts
    Would it be possible to compile the props from the colony pack, so that they can be used as prop_static entities in Hammer?

https://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Prop_static
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Luxembourg Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6 (list)

14. Post #14
    It's time to unban Banshee Friend
    April 2011
    6,148 Posts
    Would it be possible to compile the props from the colony pack, so that they can be used as prop_static entities in Hammer?

this thread is over a year old
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Winner Winner x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

15. Post #15
    January 2012
    1,780 Posts

Why would you reply to such an old thread,you got my hopes up that new props were released.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

16. Post #16
    I will take every opportunity to remind you that I'm not gay
    January 2010
    9,335 Posts
    Is it me, or has there been a lot of long-dead threads being bumped by new members lately?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

17. Post #17
    January 2012
    1,780 Posts
    Is it me, or has there been a lot of long-dead threads being bumped by new members lately?
    Its not just you,I swear these new people dont even bother to learn how facepunch works before they jump in and make a stupid post.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

18. Post #18
    October 2011
    560 Posts
    I thought not bumping old threads was standard throughout any forum site... it's a shame too.. was staring at the pictures for a while trying to find new props for a short while.. man I feel dumb.

19. Post #19
    December 2010
    890 Posts
    I find it amusing how everyone jumps he gun on bumping. Who is to say that the rookie member will even come back after his/her bump? in doing so everyone has just contributed in bumping along. Any case kind of glad he did, I would of never found this thread with everything all jumbled up like it is.
    Case dismissed.

20. Post #20

August 2008
    171 Posts
    Please.... KILL THIS THREAD!!!! Do it a favor and shoot it in the head!!! D: Its in critical condition due to all the bumps it received. Put it out of its pain and pull the plug man!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4Friendly Friendly x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)