1. Post #19681
    Titlepocalypse 2012 participant
    November 2010
    7,937 Posts
    Yeah, I like the inventory, but just can't imagine navigating it with a mouse at the moment, hopefully they set it up nicely on the PC to be very mouse friendly
    If not, DarnifiedUI again?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

2. Post #19682
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    1,022 Posts
    Quote ninja'd.
    All your post are belong to me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events

3. Post #19683
    Dennab
    January 2011
    3,540 Posts
    I'll probably get darnifiedUI when they make one for skyrim either way; it always adds nice improvements regardless of how good or bad the base UI is
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

4. Post #19684
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    2,355 Posts
    Possibly. We'll just have to see how well layed out the vanilla one will be.

All your post are belong to me.
    With our posts combined we're 2415!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

5. Post #19685
    Flubascrub
    August 2009
    10,532 Posts
    I wanna see if there's any of those total conversion mods, but I hope that it won't be harder than rocket science to install (FCOM!).

Hopefully they changed how the game works so we don't have to mess with load order.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Qatar Show Events

6. Post #19686
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    5,553 Posts
    i doubt bethesda changed the inventory for pc at all

they haven't done it for any of their previous games, so why would they now?

7. Post #19687
    Dennab
    January 2011
    3,540 Posts
    i doubt bethesda changed the inventory at all

they haven't done it for any of their previous games, so why would they now?
    because todd howard said the pc version of the UI will be much more pc friendly than in previous games, but as I said, I personally can't imagine how navigating that inventory will work just yet, but i'm sure they've learnt from their mistakes
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

8. Post #19688
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    1,029 Posts
    Don't know if this is late but oh my god.
    (spoilers)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 14 (list)

9. Post #19689
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    2,355 Posts
    -snip, weird double post-

10. Post #19690
    Flubascrub
    August 2009
    10,532 Posts
    Nearly 3 days
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Qatar Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

11. Post #19691
    Dennab
    January 2011
    3,540 Posts
    Don't know if this is late but oh my god.
    (spoilers)
    that's fucking awesome, can't wait to fuck shit up when some guy tries to start a bar fight with me in a tavern. (well realistically speaking it will be me walking into a pub and then smashing the shit out of everyone but still)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

12. Post #19692
    Titlepocalypse 2012 participant
    November 2010
    7,937 Posts
    Nearly 3 days
    + 15 hours

13. Post #19693
    September 2009
    1,312 Posts
    Son of a Bitch, I grow TIRED of waiting.

And the worse part is, I work all weekend.

Bullshit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

14. Post #19694
    Dennab
    January 2011
    3,540 Posts
    STOP MAKING IT FEEL LONGER
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

15. Post #19695
    Gold Member
    June 2005
    1,365 Posts
    no actually, the majority of us aren't worried about the graphics, it's just Rigged237 being a twat and complaining about every little thing, despite not having played the game himself yet.
    When I get Skyrim I will write a 1000 word (or however many word) essay on why the game is shit.
    you can toxx me on this

(User was banned for this post ("Trolling/Why post?" - Autumn))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 18Funny Funny x 2Winner Winner x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

16. Post #19696
    Dennab
    January 2011
    3,540 Posts
    Son of a Bitch, I grow TIRED of waiting.

And the worse part is, I work all weekend.

Bullshit.
    I have exams over the two weeks after skyrim comes out, so i'm gonna play skyrim all weekend, but avoid the mainquest, then do my exam study during my free days of next week, (as well as the rest of this week). After exams, it's all systems go on the mainquest.

That means I will be avoiding this thread for possible spoilers too

17. Post #19697
    September 2009
    1,312 Posts
    When I get Skyrim I will write a 1000 word (or however many word) essay on why the game is shit.
    you can toxx me on this
    I'll be happy to consider reading it, along with further considering why your opinion means anything.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 7 (list)

18. Post #19698
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    1,022 Posts
    I have a college football game essentially all day Saturday that I have to be at the school for at 8:00 AM, so no staying up late. At least I have all Saturday night and Sunday.

19. Post #19699
    Dennab
    January 2011
    3,540 Posts
    you can toxx me on this
    Fine, you go ahead and waste your time complaining about how your personal wants aren't satisfied while the rest of us spend our time enjoying a game that other people slaved away making and all we had to do was go get it from a store. I seriously don't get how you can be such a worthless cunt that thinks everything is shit, you're obviously being a cynical asshole without even having tried it yet. If you feel it completely necessary to do so though, go right on ahead; Instead of reading it i'll just play the game that I know i'll enjoy
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

20. Post #19700
    So I just got back, and wow

I just don't understand how anyone could have had fun in Oblivion. It's clunky and cumbersome AS WELL AS looking bad, with mongoloid looking characters, atrocious voice acting, and literally no redeeming qualities I can think of.

I guess it just baffles me that people could have liked that game so much, that they're this excited for a sequel. It's beyond me. Literally. I can't comprehend it. I feel like I'm in bizarro world.
    Shit posting at its best.

You should know full well that when you make a game the size of oblivion, you absolutely must lower the graphics, otherwise it'll run horribly on every ones computer. I understand though that your very likely trolling and its probably dumb to reply, because your purely looking at how it looks, not the content.

Obviously Crysis 2 is going to look better, it takes a gnat to figure it out, its a much smaller game.

I came in because some other people were telling it like it is, and everyone else was in total denial and blindly defending Skyrim so I backed them up because they were right, then the focus shifted on me just because I'm a moderator. It's dumb.
    The reason people are focusing on you is because your thread shitting.

Edited:

Hey, new graph.

Nord or Argonion... that is the question.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

21. Post #19701
    Dennab
    January 2011
    3,540 Posts
    So I just got back, and wow

Shit posting at its best.

You should know full well that when you make a game the size of oblivion, you absolutely must lower the graphics, otherwise it'll run horribly on every ones computer. I understand though that your very likely trolling and its probably dumb to reply, because your purely looking at how it looks, not the content.

Obviously Crysis 2 is going to look better, it takes a gnat to figure it out, its a much smaller game.

The reason people are focusing on you is because your thread shitting.
    well recently the focus has been on rigged237 but yeah, this is pretty much truth

22. Post #19702
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    7,294 Posts
    you can toxx me on this
    quoted so you get permabanned later.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 8Winner Winner x 2Funny Funny x 2 (list)

23. Post #19703
    Flubascrub
    August 2009
    10,532 Posts
    you can toxx me on this
    Holy shit, things just started settling down and we just started talking about how much we wanted the game and all the usual stuff that comes with a game soon to be released.

Then you fucking come back.

Get the FUCK out of this thread. Go to MW3's thread and shit up their party over there, won't you?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Qatar Show Events Winner Winner x 12Zing Zing x 1 (list)

24. Post #19704
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    6,267 Posts
    I wanna see if there's any of those total conversion mods, but I hope that it won't be harder than rocket science to install (FCOM!).

Hopefully they changed how the game works so we don't have to mess with load order.
    Load orders are an inevitable consequence of seperate mod files. That being said, I've never messed with load orders - I've always used mlox/BOSS.

Install order's the real bitch, though. The most experimental mods "just happen" to be the ones in raw file format.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Thailand Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

25. Post #19705
    Flubascrub
    August 2009
    10,532 Posts
    You just don't seem to be content without starting some sort of shitty one-sided debate full of nothing but subjective opinions.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Qatar Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

26. Post #19706
    well recently the focus has been on rigged237 but yeah, this is pretty much truth
    Oh.

you can toxx me on this
    Love you too babe.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

27. Post #19707
    Flubascrub
    August 2009
    10,532 Posts
    Load orders are an inevitable consequence of seperate mod files. That being said, I've never messed with load orders - I've always used mlox/BOSS.

Install order's the real bitch, though. The most experimental mods "just happen" to be the ones in raw file format.
    I've never understood what the hell boss did, never seemed to work for me in Oblivion.

28. Post #19708
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    7,294 Posts
    Also, the essay must have valid points only, otherwise it's useless to anyone and you should be permabanned anyway.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

29. Post #19709
    Dennab
    January 2011
    3,540 Posts
    I've never understood what the hell boss did, never seemed to work for me in Oblivion.
    it sorted your load order. Newer versions of it are extremely useful, fuck experimenting with load order yourself :/

Edited:

Also, the essay must have valid points only, otherwise it's useless to anyone and you should be permabanned anyway.
    I think he just deserves to get hired by bethesda as a lone/lead programmer, then we'll see him make a better game with all of his knowledge of how they should work. Then we can shit post the megathreads about his games.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

30. Post #19710
    Silly men accomplish magnificant tasks, the current ammount of womens rear exits that have surrounded my penis makes me confident I will accomplish, shit.
    July 2008
    3,423 Posts
    Guys should I pick Imperial or Breton if I want to make Gandalf character. Staff + Sword and Sword + Magic?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events

31. Post #19711
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    1,022 Posts
    you can toxx me on this
    I will shit on your face if there are any typos or grammatical errors.

And I'll like it.

Edited:

The face-shitting, not the errors. I hate errors.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

32. Post #19712
    Dennab
    January 2011
    3,540 Posts

And I'll like it.

Edited:
    the face-shitting, not the errors. I hate errors.
    tear apart his essay the way he tore apart a game he hasn't even played yet

I bet it's gonna have terrible punctuation and terrible grammatical flow, I can tell by the streams

33. Post #19713
    September 2009
    1,312 Posts

And I'll like it.

Edited:

The face-shitting, not the errors. I hate errors.
    He'll like it too, and express his love in poorly formulated sentances.

Actually, he'll hate it because the poop's graphics will be too poor.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

34. Post #19714
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    1,022 Posts
    tear apart his essay the way he tore apart a game he hasn't even played yet
    Insert obligatory anus-tearing joke.

Edited:

Actually, he'll hate it because the poop's graphics will be too poor.
    Too much brown.

But I thought brown meant realism.

35. Post #19715
    Flubascrub
    August 2009
    10,532 Posts
    draft 1:

Code:
    Skyrim es bad:
    -bad graphics
    -bad graphics
    -bad graphics
    -bad graphics
    and the gameplay, we can all see, is extreemly rotten and smelly, the tutorial level looked so bad!
    the dragons are not realistic and immersive
    dragon shouts are not nordic
    the leaked versions of a release candidate of skyrim showed that it was a bad game
    it does not look like the best game in 2011
    sequel to oblivion, and as rusty wonderously put it:
    "I just don't understand how anyone could have had fun in Oblivion. It's clunky and cumbersome AS WELL AS looking bad, with mongoloid looking characters, atrocious voice acting, and literally no redeeming qualities I can think of.

I guess it just baffles me that people could have liked that game so much, that they're this excited for a sequel. It's beyond me. Literally. I can't comprehend it. I feel like I'm in bizarro world."
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Qatar Show Events Funny Funny x 13 (list)

36. Post #19716
    September 2009
    1,312 Posts
    Insert obligatory anus-tearing joke.

Edited:

Too much brown.

But I thought brown meant realism.
    "These graphics are too shitty."
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Zing Zing x 1 (list)

37. Post #19717
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    1,022 Posts
    draft 1:

Code:
    Skyrim es bad:
    -bad graphics
    -bad graphics
    -bad graphics
    -bad graphics
    and the gameplay, we can all see, is extreemly rotten and smelly, the tutorial level looked so bad!
    the dragons are not realistic and immersive
    dragon shouts are not nordic
    the leaked versions of a release candidate of skyrim showed that it was a bad game
    it does not look like the best game in 2011
    You forgot the lack of killstreaks.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Funny Funny x 9Agree Agree x 4Zing Zing x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

38. Post #19718
    Flubascrub
    August 2009
    10,532 Posts
    There's still a few thousand words to go, but this will suffice for now.

39. Post #19719
    Dennab
    January 2011
    3,540 Posts
    You forgot the lack of killstreaks.
    you also forgot to say it's not fun to watch other people play so therefor it's a shit game

40. Post #19720
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    1,022 Posts
    "The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim V6: Everyone hates Rigged237"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8Winner Winner x 1 (list)