1. Post #401
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    3,079 Posts
    Is Mysteries of the Dulan Cult any good?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

2. Post #402
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    6,668 Posts
    Does anyone here have the link to that thread about underdog mods at that other forum, mentioned a while back?
    Would be much appreciated.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

3. Post #403
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    1,683 Posts
    -snip-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Germany Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

4. Post #404
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    7,525 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Funny Funny x 9 (list)

5. Post #405
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    1,683 Posts
    -snip-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

6. Post #406
    "some of those dragon dildo designs are pretty cool"
    February 2007
    8,895 Posts
    You guys probably know about this already, but

Sexy Maid of Skyrim
    Updates for Sexy Maid of Skyrim will be posted here until its own page is opened for the completed mod

I will be working on a sequel to Sexy Maid of Chorrol for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim in the weeks following its release on 11-11-11. For now, it will be tentatively known as Sexy Maid of Skyrim until I can complete the vanilla game 100% and scout out the province to decide where the mod will take place.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Estonia Show Events Funny Funny x 6Informative Informative x 1 (list)

7. Post #407
    Gold Member
    September 2008
    6,603 Posts
    It's going to be a shitty port job. It would like potato people re-entered the world.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Qatar Show Events Zing Zing x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

8. Post #408
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    6,309 Posts

"Hey there, boyo. You should probably wake up, this isn't a v--"

"Oh."
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

9. Post #409
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    October 2010
    12,084 Posts
    Thank god, I was really getting quite worked up as to whether there would be a sexy maid mod for skyrim, it's the only thing that makes these games any good.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 4Agree Agree x 1 (list)

10. Post #410
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    14,593 Posts
    Any part of the game where a wood elf gets crushed by 200 tonne stone block is a good part of the game in my book
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

11. Post #411
    March 2008
    1,598 Posts
    Thank god, I was really getting quite worked up as to whether there would be a sexy maid mod for skyrim, it's the only thing that makes these games any good.
    Too true, I can't wait to find this potato maid that's magically lived for another 200 years.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

12. Post #412
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    7,525 Posts
    undead sexy maid
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

13. Post #413
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    5,635 Posts
    IDK if you guys have seen this, but I found this YT channel with a lot of info.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/SkyrimPortal
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux United Kingdom Show Events

14. Post #414
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    10,637 Posts
    The Skyrim Q&A will be released today (American today), so I'll post it when it does.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 4 (list)

15. Post #415
    "some of those dragon dildo designs are pretty cool"
    February 2007
    8,895 Posts
    Too true, I can't wait to find this potato maid that's magically lived for another 200 years.
    But he's making a completely now mod aint he?

Won't be the same chick.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Estonia Show Events

16. Post #416
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    10,637 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 5 (list)

17. Post #417
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    October 2010
    12,084 Posts
    I was just about to post that, fff.

Apparently you can get married. If it's even half as detailed as the amazing system in Fable 3 I'll be happy, you really cared for your wife and kids in that game. Definitely not annoying pieces of shit, oh no.

Edited:

We’re packing a lot of info on the screen and the whole interface is much less ‘look at giant fonts!’ than, say, Oblivion.
    I love how they make fun of themselves, not many developers do that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4Informative Informative x 1 (list)

18. Post #418
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    12,802 Posts
    19) Will there be any difference between the animation sets of male and female as well as human-like and 'beast' characters?
    Matt: The animation system is completely new and dramatically improved. You will notice huge difference from previous games. There are differences between male and female animations, and even beast races have some specific animations.
    Yes!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 11 (list)

19. Post #419
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    1,683 Posts
    "Oh, and we now have tavern brawls that are non-lethal! I love those."

yesssh! I hope its a bit similar to the Witcher 1 or even better.
    best with random insults: "your mom sucks dwarf cocks. who wants a dig in the gob?"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

20. Post #420
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    810 Posts

yesssh! I hope its a bit similar to the Witcher 1 or even better.
    best with random insults: "your mom sucks dwarf cocks. who wants a dig in the gob?"
    I fought mudcrabs fiercer than you!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Funny Funny x 17Zing Zing x 1 (list)

21. Post #421
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    11,595 Posts
    Got vampire'd in oblivion. Console makes the game crash whenever I use it, so I can't just give myself the soul gems.
    Fuck.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

22. Post #422
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    2,474 Posts
    Join Mages guild. Carve a bloody swathe through the necromancers with sword and shield and still be called archmage for shits and giggles.
    In Morrowind, it actually makes somewhat sense to fight like a warrior in the mages guild, since it's more like the Dark Brotherhood than anything else. They ask you to go murder someone all the damn time.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Denmark Show Events

23. Post #423
    May 2011
    2,934 Posts
    Oh god tavern brawls and marriage? I'm going to get fucked up at the local tavern come home and get an earful from the wife.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6Funny Funny x 4 (list)

24. Post #424
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    10,637 Posts
    Hardly anything new in the Q&A, only confirmation of the merge of two armour pieces, tavern brawls, and marriage.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

25. Post #425
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    5,590 Posts
    Finally, my dreams of marrying a nice Argonian lady will be fulfilled. Mwahahahah!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Italy Show Events Friendly Friendly x 5Optimistic Optimistic x 3Funny Funny x 1 (list)

26. Post #426
    Dennab
    August 2009
    2,730 Posts
    Fuck yea!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Ireland Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

27. Post #427
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    11,595 Posts
    I always wanted unarmed "kills" to make someone go unconscious for like, a day or half a day or something instead of killing them like you stabbed them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

28. Post #428
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    9,125 Posts
    Finally, my dreams of marrying a nice Argonian lady will be fulfilled. Mwahahahah!
    Too bad spears aren't in the game.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Winner Winner x 7Agree Agree x 3 (list)

29. Post #429
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    14,593 Posts
    The relationships actually sounds pretty good.

I think it'll make playing a Trecherous Theif a really fun experience.

Edited:

I always wanted unarmed "kills" to make someone go unconscious for like, a day or half a day or something instead of killing them like you stabbed them.
    I will not be satisfied with unarmed until I can roundhouse kick people in the head.

Sadly, very sadly daggerfall has the most fun unarmed experience because you can kick people. Why would you punch people when you have 50 pound pendulums attached to your hips.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

30. Post #430
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    2,501 Posts
    Too bad spears aren't in the game.
    I'd be willing to bet there'd be a French maid costume mod three weeks after release.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

31. Post #431
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    18,424 Posts
    Damn, the armor thing bugs me. I didn't like the way Oblivion did it, I liked the Morrowind style though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events

32. Post #432
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    14,593 Posts
    Damn, the armor thing bugs me. I didn't like the way Oblivion did it, I liked the Morrowind style though.
    Well, not all is lost.

We get much better visual results combining those pieces, and it renders a lot faster too, so we can put more people on screen, so that was an easy tradeoff for us. We can also make a lot more armors now, so the number and variation types are more than we’ve ever had.
    I did notice that there was huge variation and minor differences in armor sets in the screenshots.. so while you can't mix and match (which is unfortunate) from the sounds and looks of it there will at least be a lot of armor sets.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

33. Post #433
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    1,213 Posts
    There's too many "not like Morrowind" answers in the Q&A.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Slovenia Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

34. Post #434
    March 2009
    2,829 Posts

ah yeah!

35. Post #435
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    October 2010
    12,084 Posts
    There's too many "not like Morrowind" answers in the Q&A.
    because morrowind was full of asshole design moves that were better off being left out
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 9Disagree Disagree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

36. Post #436
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    1,683 Posts
    -snip-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Germany Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

37. Post #437
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    14,527 Posts
    Elder Scrolls VI: Now a arena beat 'em up, get 25 kills in a row to call in a tactical dragon and win the round.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 16 (list)

38. Post #438
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    10,057 Posts
    Well, not all is lost.

I did notice that there was huge variation and minor differences in armor sets in the screenshots.. so while you can't mix and match (which is unfortunate) from the sounds and looks of it there will at least be a lot of armor sets.
    How can't you? You can see different parts in the inventory.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

39. Post #439
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    7,699 Posts
    Nordic armor, really didn't seem like it could be two separate pieces anyway

Edited:

Well, not all is lost.

You realize you can mix everything else, gauntlets, boots, helmets, and the torso.

40. Post #440
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    5,590 Posts
    Morrowind's system worked nicely because nobody gave too much of a fuss about graphics back then: if you mixed stuff you were bound to get clipping issues.

Now times have changed, and people desire more and more realistic looking things in their games. So they had to sacrifice some freedom of fucking around with the inventory in order to achieve some better looks. Plus, apparently armors are going to get different variants to compensate. I can live with this.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Italy Show Events