1. Post #561
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    598 Posts
    Pizza and Dr. Pepper.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

2. Post #562
    April 2011
    852 Posts

fucking delish.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Philippines Show Events Artistic Artistic x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #563
    January 2012
    14 Posts

fucking delish.
    What is the sauce on top of chicken ?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Turkey Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

4. Post #564
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    6,562 Posts
    What is the sauce on top of chicken ?
    Looks like his own 'special recipe' ;)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 4Funny Funny x 1 (list)

5. Post #565
    July 2011
    1,856 Posts
    Quiznos sandwich with turkey, swiss, lettuce, onions, and chipotle-mayo on wheat. Delicious!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

6. Post #566
    faster than stupid, but still slower than everybody else
    June 2010
    2,772 Posts
    chocolate chip pancakes & caramelized apples topped with cinnamon and powdered sugar
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2Informative Informative x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #567
    RISC MASTER RACE.
    August 2010
    7,104 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 9Informative Informative x 1 (list)

8. Post #568
    Mmm. I've always wanted a deep fryer.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Malaysia Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

9. Post #569
    December 2009
    406 Posts
    A Titan bar. It's a cheap rip-off of mars bars.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events

10. Post #570
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    1,884 Posts
    I'm generally a wretched cook (outside of making sandwiches and frying chicken at work), but managed to prepare myself jambalaya today. Eating that was possibly the proudest moment of my life
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

11. Post #571
    What's brevity?
    June 2006
    19,810 Posts
    Last night, my sister made these "pizza wraps" with sausage pieces in them. They were damn huge, i'll tell ya what, and they tasted alright too. Ate a bit of the remaining pastry as part of breakfast.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events

12. Post #572
    July 2009
    2,629 Posts
    Fried chicken drumsticks.
    Not bad, good and crispy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

13. Post #573
    Black Box Lover and Enthusiast
    August 2007
    8,414 Posts
    I just took some leftover pizza, added a little ranch and bacon, wrapped it in a tortilla, and grilled it.

Came out surprisingly well

14. Post #574
    June 2010
    6,357 Posts
    I made Dorito chicken earlier this week. Basically, fried chicken with ground Doritos as the breading. Surprisingly bad, would not do again.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Zing Zing x 2 (list)

15. Post #575
    January 2012
    148 Posts
    I had bacon wrapped rice cakes. Traditional korean thing, it's really good. No picture, but its, well small rice cakes, with bacon wrapped around them. 7/10

16. Post #576
    November 2010
    250 Posts
    I just took some leftover pizza, added a little ranch and bacon, wrapped it in a tortilla, and grilled it.

Came out surprisingly well
    You people disgust me!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

17. Post #577
    What's brevity?
    June 2006
    19,810 Posts
    Currently eating dinner, a rather nice chicken and broccoli pasta bake, quite a sizeable portion too. The chicken's actually damn nice, moist and delicious, and the sauce has some nice herbs in it; dunno whether it's basil or oregano, i'm not a herbologist.

To wash this bad-boy down, I have a Citrus Hopper Soft Brew; it's the soft drink born in a brewery. This stuff is one of my favourite beverages at the moment; thanks Greg Watson and Nev Portelli!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Zing Zing x 1 (list)

18. Post #578
    January 2012
    509 Posts
    dunno whether it's basil or oregano, i'm not a herbologist.
    Wouldn't you be able to tell by taste? Oregano has a pretty distinct taste.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Australia Show Events

19. Post #579
    WOW FANTASTIC BABY! BOOM SHAKALAKA!
    December 2011
    243 Posts

I just had this. It was okay.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Switzerland Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

20. Post #580
    I'll do whatever you want me to do babe ;)
    September 2011
    1,780 Posts
    Oh hey thats me over there. And yeah it was okay.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Switzerland Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

21. Post #581
    What's brevity?
    June 2006
    19,810 Posts
    Wouldn't you be able to tell by taste? Oregano has a pretty distinct taste.
    I really dunno which herbs taste like which sometimes, and I probably don't remember what oregano tastes like.

Also, last night was a fried chicken takeaway. It was damn greasy, but I enjoyed it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events

22. Post #582
    Gold Member
    June 2011
    1,606 Posts
    Chocolate....It was tastey.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

23. Post #583
    December 2009
    2,031 Posts
    Got lazy and made an Iceland Frozen Spaghetti Bolognese, thought I'd make it taste a little less like a ready meal by adding some oregano, pepper, salt and grated cheese.

Got half way through and there were still half cooked bits in it. Spat it out and the rest went in the bin.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

24. Post #584
    January 2012
    1,577 Posts
    Frosted strawberry poptart,I enjoyed it.

25. Post #585
    June 2008
    5,280 Posts
    two fat kransky sausages, boiled for a while then pan-fried to make them crispy. They were pretty great.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

26. Post #586
    What's brevity?
    June 2006
    19,810 Posts
    For brunch this morning, I initially thought about having egg-in-the-basket, and then Mum suggested I use up some of the bacon. However, upon looking into the fridge, I spied the bowl of haggis within; I decided to do something creative.

After cooking Mum a few pieces of bacon, I took an egg and used it to bind the haggis together into patties. Yes, that's right readers; I made haggis burgers. Thing is, though, one egg wasn't really enough, and the first patty wasn't as stable as it shoulda been after cooking; nonetheless it tasted good. To ensure the next one would be better, I cracked open another egg into the mixing bowl; the resultant patty was indeed more stable, however it was larger than the first. After splitting up the patty into two pieces, I used one piece to crown my egg-in-the-basket, whilst the other piece is currently residing in the fridge for later consumption.

Yesterday's brunch was also haggis-oriented; I popped some of the haggis into a bowl along with some of the remaining chicken and chips, quite unhealthy but nonetheless filling.

As for this night's dinner, i'm partaking of a rather nice soup for first course; it has pieces of sausage, potato, baby sweetcorn and chilli in it, and I strongly suspect that the soup-stock, the liquid base of the meal, was derived from the leftover chicken bones from Friday's fried chicken dinner (if you make soups, making chicken stock from the bones left over from a chicken dinner is a good practice to keep up). Despite the presence of kidney beans in the soup hampering my enjoyment, I still like it quite a bit; would eat again were it not for them darn kidney beans.

Main course is a beef stir-fry with baby sweetcorn, noodles, and a wasabi-plum sauce. Looks great, and the sauce tastes lovely, but I should finish my soup first.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

27. Post #587
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    3,962 Posts
    chobani greek yogurt

fucking delicious
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

28. Post #588
    Stolt Svensk
    June 2008
    9,091 Posts
    Two sandwiches with ham, tomato and bell pepper (yellow). I also drank a glass of milk.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

29. Post #589
    It's time to unban Banshee Friend
    Dennab
    April 2011
    5,915 Posts
    What's the name of that stuff that has cheese, tomatoes, basil, and garlic in it and you put it on bread? I think it starts with a B or something.

But yeah forgot how good that shit tasted, I really need to eat it more.

30. Post #590
    Chief of facepunch medical staff
    December 2006
    18,467 Posts
    i'm pretty sure you mean bruschetta, but it doesn't really have cheese on it (aside from a little parmesan perhaps). the main emphasis is on the toasted bread and the tomatoes and garlic (with basil), cheese isn't really a big part of it

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

31. Post #591
    It's time to unban Banshee Friend
    Dennab
    April 2011
    5,915 Posts
    i'm pretty sure you mean bruschetta, but it doesn't really have cheese on it (aside from a little parmesan perhaps). the main emphasis is on the toasted bread and the tomatoes and garlic (with basil), cheese isn't really a big part of it

Thank you Autumn, that's exactly what is was. But yeah my step mom and girlfriend always added mozzarella too it, so I guess I was raised eating it wrong.

32. Post #592

June 2012
    10 Posts

FUCKING AMAZING!!!
    Crepe with malt vanilla ice cream in it, topped with whipped cream, maltesers, grated choclate, sugar icing and drizzled with caramel syrup and a waffle topped with sugar icing and caramel syrup *drools*
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

33. Post #593
    June 2012
    21 Posts
    Ruffles:Loaded bacon and cheddar potato skin chips

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

34. Post #594
    April 2012
    132 Posts
    Thank you Autumn, that's exactly what is was. But yeah my step mom and girlfriend always added mozzarella too it, so I guess I was raised eating it wrong.
    There's no wrong way to eat food. Sure it might not be the way the recipe intended it but that doesn't matter as you can almost always add toppings like cheese on it.

35. Post #595
    June 2010
    6,357 Posts
    You know those salty microwave pot pie things? Mash a potato (garlic and chives optional), cook some carrots, celery, corn and peas, make some chicken gravy (butter, chicken base, flour and milk), salt and pepper (shouldn't need a lot of salt haha), mix, nom. Best shit ever right there.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

36. Post #596
    June 2010
    3,836 Posts
    i bought a pretty big slice of cheese pizza from a Goodfellas stand in a 4th of july fair

(i took a bite of it then realized i should have taken a picture)

it was tasty, and it was made fresh on site.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

37. Post #597
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    11,584 Posts
    Nuked a hot dog in the micro, added sweet relish and a baked potato. I slept through 4th of July dinner, and whatever was left was too cold to eat. Had to improvise.

38. Post #598
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    713 Posts
    Just made bratwurst, with Yorkshire pudding, mash and gravy. Was delicious
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United Kingdom Show Events

39. Post #599
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    224 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

40. Post #600
    WhiskeyViking
    December 2008
    2,841 Posts
    I just had kebab, everytime i get one i eat it to fast :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events