1. Post #601
    Dennab
    June 2012
    228 Posts
    Mozzarella cheese ramen noodle creation.
    Pretty damn good.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

2. Post #602
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    January 2012
    1,310 Posts
    What is that? It looks tasty.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

3. Post #603
    Looks like Mochi in teriyaki sauce
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Singapore Show Events

4. Post #604
    July 2012
    12 Posts
    I had yummy cookies that were shaped like butterflies and had chocolate at the bottom of them and pink sugar on top. They were really soft and great!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

5. Post #605
    Formerly Shotgunguy49
    July 2008
    4,485 Posts
    I made brownies with peanut butter icing.

6. Post #606
    August 2010
    6,179 Posts
    I had a homemade egg mcmuffin.

It was delicious.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

7. Post #607
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    6,569 Posts
    eggy bread, I over cooked it.

8. Post #608
    July 2010
    878 Posts
    i had mint choco chip ice cream with chocolate chip cookies, one of my favorite dessert treats

9. Post #609
    RusSlayer
    Pasta with ketchup.

Flawless
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete

10. Post #610

July 2012
    1 Posts
    pasta in alfredo sauce!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP India Show Events

11. Post #611
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    4,912 Posts
    Goddamn eclairs and milk.

12. Post #612
    June 2010
    6,357 Posts
    Nachos and PBJ

13. Post #613
    Ligger Nyncher
    August 2009
    7,154 Posts
    i bought a pretty big slice of cheese pizza from a Goodfellas stand in a 4th of july fair

(i took a bite of it then realized i should have taken a picture)

it was tasty, and it was made fresh on site.
    That looks amazing maybe the best pizza that I have ever seen, holy shit....

14. Post #614
    November 2009
    4,009 Posts
    When I got back from China, I wanted to visit the oriental market that I'd never been to. I went with my friend and we decided to gather ingredients for a meal that would be identical to something you'd order in China.

We bought noodles, pork (tenderloin I think), dehydrated shiitake mushrooms, napa cabbage, korean peppers, and shiitake soup base. We also used paprika and soy sauce.

It was pretty much boil water and throw everything in there, just like a Chinese noodle dish. We used paprika to season the pork, and wow.

The result was amazing, a tad bit spicy. The taste was everything it should have been. We for sure should have hydrated the mushrooms longer, and marinating the pork even with soy sauce probably would've helped. The noodles absorbed a lot more water than we expected. Normal Chinese noodles are like a soup, while this one was more like ramen. That's okay though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

15. Post #615
    May 2010
    72 Posts
    Hamburger with onions, feta cheese, cucumbers, and lots of tzatziki. Incredible
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

16. Post #616
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    10,284 Posts
    Roast beef sandwich on a bulkie with mayo.

Except I seasoned the roast beef in a bit of garlic salt and red pepper. Pretty good. The mayo was alright but I think next time I'll toast it with some nice, creamy cheese instead.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

17. Post #617
    May 2011
    1,572 Posts
    Grilled salmon with rice, baby carrots and broccoli. Soy sauce on the rice and bearnaise sauce on the rest.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events

18. Post #618
    Formerly Shotgunguy49
    July 2008
    4,485 Posts
    Toaster Pizzas for dinner with my roommates.

19. Post #619
    What's brevity?
    June 2006
    19,823 Posts
    Sausages and some pasta bake from a few nights ago, plus this sort of "Thai noodle stew" from last night that has chicken and sausage in it. Sadly i'm not hungry enough to finish the stew, even though it was pretty nice.

Also, back in Iceland I ate many different things, some of them normal, some of them not so much.

First thing I remember, there was some variety of seagull I had as a starter at this Viking-themed restaurant, served with a blueberry sauce. I had BBQ ribs for the main course, though, and when i'm served ribs I make sure I get all the meat offa dem bones.

Another thing I ate in Iceland were langoustines, otherwise known as Norway prawn or scampi. Being that Reykjavik and many Icelandic towns are coastal, the sea's bounties are still very fresh when they reach the dinner table, and the langoustines were pretty damn fresh, such tender meat. I honestly think that nowadays, whenever I go to the chip shop, i'm gonna get scampi with my chips.

Pizza is another thing that was common in Iceland, but they go it pretty damn well, might I say. There was even this respectable joint in Hofn that did langoustine pizzas, which were pretty tasty IMO.

But for me, the most crazy thing I ate in Iceland was half a seared sheep's head. Yes that's right, one half of a sheep's head that has been cooked; complete with teeth and eye. The skin was a little fatty, i'll admit, but the meat in the cheek and tongue were alright. The eye was a bit of a challenge, but I managed to eat it, even though it wasn't as pleasant as i'd assumed. Needless to say my sisters couldn't bear to watch the sight of me eating a sheep's head.. I think I still have the jawbone wrapped up in one of the suitcases; I know this because I took it back to the cabin, cleaned it, and prepared it to be varnished when I got home. The front teeth are currently on my bedside table, they fell out as I was cleaning the jaw; i'll probably pop them back in when I varnish the jaw as a trophy of my achievement.

One last thing to say before I sign off; "Bæjarins beztu pylsur" do some rather nice hot dogs, which cost about 320 Icelandic kronas or so. Kinda cheap considering that they come with all the trimmings; ketchup, sweet mustard, mayo, fried onion and raw onion. I'd say it's worth it, plus I think Bill Clinton once ate from that stand, so if you're ever in Reyjavik, go ahead and order a dog from that joint.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events

20. Post #620
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    13,298 Posts
    Chicken hot dogs with Gurkmajonäs (Direct translation: cucumbermayonnaise) and ketchup.

Absolutely delicious, although I did accidentally use slightly too much ketchup since I used a newly opened ketchup bottle.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

21. Post #621
    What's brevity?
    June 2006
    19,823 Posts
    Man, if I had a pound for every time THAT's happened.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

22. Post #622
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    3,134 Posts
    Just made my very first risotto from scratch and I am so proud because it is one of the nicest things I have ever had.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Ireland Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

23. Post #623
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    10,958 Posts

chicken french with some flavoured couscous, rocket and a side of bread.

Edited:

I was lazy and it took 10 minuets to make
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

24. Post #624
    Gold Member
    September 2008
    17,107 Posts
    That looks yummy. But I'm so full right now. I want to throw up at the fact that I ate so much food tonight.

Edited:

Not the last thing I ate, but I made these when I attended a Lolita tea party a few weeks ago.
    Bear cupcakes made from Milanoo cookies, riddle skittles and vanilla wafers.
    I made 48 and they all disappeared. People kept wandering in the room and being fat idiots and stealing the food. I was upset. I didn't even get one.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

25. Post #625
    Formerly Shotgunguy49
    July 2008
    4,485 Posts
    My roommates and I made a breakfast pizza.
    White gravy for the sauce, sausage bits, bacon, scrambled eggs, and cheese.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

26. Post #626
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    10,958 Posts

mushrooms, steak and beetroot leaves. Steak was nice medium rare in the center, very juicy but I prefer sirloin.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 6 (list)

27. Post #627
    goatse
    January 2006
    33,068 Posts

ugh this took a hole chicken + 10$ worth of other meat

i dont even want to post what i put in it. it's a monstrosity
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 6Useful Useful x 1 (list)

28. Post #628
    October 2009
    956 Posts
    I ate a raw potato, It wasn't very good.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

29. Post #629
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    6,563 Posts

ugh this took a hole chicken + 10$ worth of other meat

i dont even want to post what i put in it. it's a monstrosity
    That looks amazing, and I'm hungry now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

30. Post #630
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    10,958 Posts
    better of put some mayo in there
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events

31. Post #631
    goatse
    January 2006
    33,068 Posts
    ciabatta bread
    mayo & 1 whole avocado
    1 whole chicken in pieces from one of those ready-to-eat chicken
    lettuce & 1 giant tomato
    pepper jack cheese
    Salami and ham
    honey mustard

if u wanted to know
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 5Agree Agree x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

32. Post #632

February 2012
    108 Posts
    honey-nut cheerios and tea
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux Canada Show Events

33. Post #633
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    10,958 Posts
    it was was too hot today so I made a simple salad; got green batavia, cos lettuce, baby spinach, wild rocket, daddy spinach, beetroot leafs. Made a small dressing with olive oil, garlic, lemon juice and the juices from the rested chicken and seasoned the salad of course.

Served it with a few slices of ciabatta and couscous, it was quite refreshing.

I also bought some goosefat and some duckfat recently in some jars, I want to try and make american hash with it, whats a typical american hash?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

34. Post #634
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    9,264 Posts
    I just made home made Big Macs at home. Sorry I don't have photos for you guys, but I have to say they were absolutely delicious!

The taste was quite accurate and I made a homemade Thousand Island Sauce instead of using store bought.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events

35. Post #635
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    1,025 Posts
    What is that? It looks tasty.
    That's Dango. A Japanese sweet.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events

36. Post #636
    April 2011
    90 Posts
    I had crumb cake with streussel topping.
    I made it myself, and it was awesome.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Professional x64 United States Show Events

37. Post #637
    asdfghjkl.
    May 2011
    2,149 Posts
    I'll tell you all how to make this quiche like dish (It's not really quiche like, it involves no pastry), tastes fucking great though.

You need: 4 eggs, tin of tuna, an onion, ham (This is what I had, add anything else though).

Basically put the 4 eggs in the jug, beat them.
    Chop onions finely, then add to jug.
    Open tin of tuna, scoop into jug.
    Chop some ham, add to jug.
    Oven for 20 mins, take out, stand for 10.
    Honestly, it tastes great. You could cook this for a family or a few friends just to impress, it's fantastic and healthy, for those conscious about it.

Oh! Add seasonings if you like, too.

38. Post #638
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    10,958 Posts
    I like quiche, but too many eggs make me feel sickly sadly.

does anyone have any good recipes for pork chops?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events

39. Post #639
    RusSlayer
    Ramen noodles.

1/5, They filled me up, but I get sick of eating it all the time.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete

40. Post #640
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    10,958 Posts

sirloin steak with mushrooms and goosefat roasted chips with rosemary and garlic
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 2Friendly Friendly x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)