1. Post #641
    Formerly Shotgunguy49
    July 2008
    4,484 Posts
    I don't know what to call these, but they're really good. Cookie on the bottom, Reese's cup in the middle, and brownie on top with powdered sugar.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 7 (list)

2. Post #642
    Gold Member
    April 2012
    340 Posts
    Holy fucking shit they look so good I'll take 200 and a pint of milk to wash them down with.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

3. Post #643
    Sorry about the downtime, now buy shit.
    February 2010
    1,588 Posts
    A Sheetz angus burger with cheese and bacon. Though it's clearly not angus, was fucking delicious.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

4. Post #644

December 2011
    93 Posts
    Frosted Flakes with whipped cream on them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

5. Post #645
    March 2009
    3,065 Posts
    Only picture I could find of it.

From boxed Cheesecake Factory Red Velvet Cheesecake.

It's good, just not as good as the ones they make in the stores.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

6. Post #646
    Gold Member
    September 2008
    424 Posts

made this burger out of shrimp, pretty good and easy to make.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

7. Post #647
    Ligger Nyncher
    August 2009
    7,153 Posts
    Just had these:

Because I was recommended them, but holy fuck they are pretty disgusting, they taste like dry chicken and mushroom pot noodle, powder and noodles and all, and I tried the buffalo ones, they taste horrid aswell
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 5 (list)

8. Post #648
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    5,372 Posts
    Jerusalem Mix on a bed of mashed potatoes-

Large image so you can zoom in on the deliciousness
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Israel Show Events

9. Post #649
    September 2006
    82 Posts

( http://www1.xup.in/exec/ximg.php?fid=13549484 )
    click the link for glorious zoom in

Never made pancakes I'm from Switzerland so this is not common here.
    Saw a cooking vid of how to make pancakes yesterday and thought I should give it a try.
    It was good :D
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Switzerland Show Events

10. Post #650
    Mon
    April 2011
    4,102 Posts
    made a blt

i think deep-frying the bread in the bacon grease was a bad idea
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

11. Post #651
    Chief of facepunch medical staff
    December 2006
    18,467 Posts

my brother has been making a lot of (delicious!) bread recently. so today i nabbed what was left of a focaccia/ciabatta, sliced it into two thin slices and topped with a garlic cottage cheese concoction he also made a few days ago, lots of baby spinach, some rocket, halved cherry tomatoes, a couple of dabs of pesto and some salt, pepper and parmesen. whap it in the oven for 15 or so minutes until the tomatoes are done and bam! tasty veggie topped garlic flatbread things! very tasty, i think i'll do the same tomorrow
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 4 (list)

12. Post #652
    Contains Vitamin K!
    January 2011
    7,871 Posts
    Chicken and Bacon in a cheese and tomato sauce with spirelli pasta - don't have pics but it was fucking amazing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United Kingdom Show Events

13. Post #653
    Ask about my EBOLA fetish
    February 2010
    12,433 Posts
    Microwave Quesadillas, I thought putting butter on them would make it fancier and I was totally right

[sub]GameDev for master chef 2012[/sub]
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

14. Post #654
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    4,910 Posts
    Homemade strawberry mango ice cream and strawberry mango sherbet (using the leftover puree). Tasted pretty much like ice cream you buy at the grocery store, except smoother and softer.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

15. Post #655
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    7,851 Posts

Best spagbol ever. Soaked in red wine and cooked with parsley, basil, rocket and oregano, and pasta sauce obviously. To top it off, salt pepper and a tablespoon of sugar added during the simmering (don't question it, works a treat)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Australia Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

16. Post #656
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    4,910 Posts
    tablespoon of sugar added during the simmering (don't question it, works a treat)
    Yeah, I've always liked my pasta sauce a little sweet.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

17. Post #657
    December 2006
    18,467 Posts
    cinnamon's a nice addition to spagbol too!

Edited:

(and i don't even like cinnamon!)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

18. Post #658
    Contains Vitamin K!
    January 2011
    7,871 Posts
    This motherfucker is the most delicious thing ever.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

19. Post #659
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    10,949 Posts
    I hate packet pastry's, they load them with pepper for one.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events

20. Post #660
    Mon
    April 2011
    4,102 Posts
    made one of these bad boys:

yeah i stole it off of foodwishes, and yeah it was good

tip for anyone making this: use a sharper cheese for the outside
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events

21. Post #661
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    10,949 Posts
    Chicken with spinach, mushroom, rocket, italian lettuce and panchetta risotto :)

My dog was begging (I ended up conceding and giving her a little risotto)

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

22. Post #662
    Mon
    April 2011
    4,102 Posts
    made some ghetto ass egg / sausage / red onion sandwich which i doused with ketchup and sriracha (because it's good to galvanize your tongue every now and then)

no pics because i was hungry

it was good
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events

23. Post #663
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    3,724 Posts
    Made my first medium burger. Always have made them well done because my mom's panic attacks. Was very, very good. The bun ruined it but the burger itself was good. (burger was all soft and blehk)

24. Post #664
    Stonem
    A cup of coffee and a grape. Woop.

It was nice. One of the better cups of coffee I've made. Cab't complain about the grape either.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

25. Post #665
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    10,949 Posts
    why did you just eat a grape

i had a bowl of them earlier with strawberries and they were yum, british strawberries are the best.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events

26. Post #666
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    987 Posts
    Yall are fancy. I just ate this.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

27. Post #667
    Stonem
    why did you just eat a grape

i had a bowl of them earlier with strawberries and they were yum, british strawberries are the best.
    A very rough diet that i'm doing for a weekmor two. You can only eat one grape each day and drink some cups of coffee, and as much water as you like.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Dumb Dumb x 6Funny Funny x 1Useful Useful x 1 (list)

28. Post #668
    Fluttershy Enthusiast
    June 2011
    6,158 Posts
    I had a ham and cheese omelet with pepper and ehhhh.

could I get some ideas for stuff i could add to it?

29. Post #669
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    10,949 Posts
    A very rough diet that i'm doing for a weekmor two. You can only eat one grape each day and drink some cups of coffee, and as much water as you like.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

30. Post #670
    Stonem
    It's not about weightloss. It's more of a detox thing. Gives the metabolism a kick. Lost 2kgs in two days though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

31. Post #671
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    10,949 Posts
    thats water loss, not fat loss.

your body thinks its going into starving mode so its going to retain fat and make it harder to lose. Also your brain is going to be demanding high calorie food because of this apparent starvation so unless you have a strong will power enjoy your cheesecake.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

32. Post #672
    Awesome Member
    Dennab
    January 2006
    40,350 Posts
    lady you're gonna kill yourself
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

33. Post #673
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    12,067 Posts
    It's not about weightloss. It's more of a detox thing. Gives the metabolism a kick. Lost 2kgs in two days though.
    detoxing is a myth, and you just lost a lot of water.

Edited:

lady you're gonna kill yourself
    probably not, but she will lose all her muscles and she's going to gain back all the weight.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events

34. Post #674
    Awesome Member
    Dennab
    January 2006
    40,350 Posts
    no stressful weight loss combined with caffeine over-intake (a byproduct of not eating anything) will do damage to your liver and heart.

this is something i learned when i was working in a hospital, we had a patient who was close to being in serious danger due to their recklessness towards eating and caffeine use.

35. Post #675
    December 2006
    18,467 Posts
    well she's addicted to laxatives too! whoops
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

36. Post #676
    Awesome Member
    Dennab
    January 2006
    40,350 Posts
    well she's addicted to laxatives too! whoops
    what

why

how?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

37. Post #677
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    12,067 Posts
    the rush of pooping can be very addictive...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

38. Post #678
    Awesome Member
    Dennab
    January 2006
    40,350 Posts
    i suppose so
    but today i had something very special. In america they are absolutely oblivious to cheese. The so-called cheddar tastes like plastic and has absolutely no taste.

but while i was absent-mindedly walking through the grocery store, i saw a little container of cheese that said imported cheddar.

i rushed home, laid it on some bread, and it's probably the first real piece of cheddar i've tasted in a long time. orgasmic.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

39. Post #679
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    12,067 Posts
    i'm pretty sure the reason people abuse laxatives is to give themselves the illusion that they're losing more weight.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

40. Post #680
    October 2011
    836 Posts
    Yeah laxative abuse is a form of bulimia iirc.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)