1. Post #1
    HAND.CAT
    July 2010
    4,609 Posts

Welcome to the Facepunch Graphic Design Thread. This thread is dedicated to those of us who work on the graphic design industry as well as those who are into Graphic Design. It's mostly focused into advertisement, logo creation, layout design, typography etc.. (not web design since that has its own subforum)

[release][h2]Do's[/h2]
    • Discuss about general Graphic Design subjects
    • Talk about techniques used in graphic design
    • Post recent work for critique
    • Talk about pricing for work, how to promote yourself and how to deal with clients
    • Ask for advice from other fellow designers

NOTE: if your images are to big, put them in [thumb] tags, please!
    [/release]

[release][h2]Don'ts[/h2]
    • Beg for a graphic designer to do "X"
    • Make criticism other than constructive
    • argue and flame on dumb things like "hurp Helvetica is beterr then arial"
    [/release]

[release]
    By Oicani Gonzales
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By Wewt!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By Occlusion

By Smeetin

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By imMonkeyGOD

This will get filled with the best works posted in the thread as the thread advances, if you like some work, nominate it for this section!
    [/release]

That's about it, I hope you like the thread and let's hope this lasts many versions!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Panama Show Events Friendly Friendly x 7Winner Winner x 4Funny Funny x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    1,376 Posts
    yes. I hopefully will be going into graphic design soon. Or animation.... that's another story.

but still. yes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

3. Post #3
    September 2010
    2,378 Posts

(it's a joke)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 39Late Late x 3Informative Informative x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    caw caw motherfuckers
    July 2007
    7,930 Posts
    I'd like to see this become the "go to" place for all the design hopefuls on Facepunch (myself included)

To start off with, I'd like to share this chart I found (don't quite remember where) that categorizes typefaces in an easy to read format, with some good examples to boot

Anyone know of anything similar to this? I've been looking for some good typefaces.

Edited them into one chart, side by side. Should be easier to manage

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Useful Useful x 5 (list)

5. Post #5
    provides mlp plot free of charge
    February 2011
    18,058 Posts
    I made this quite a while ago, not sure if this stuff qualifies into graphic design. This first one was a commission - he gave very specific details of what he wanted, leaving only the execution to me.

This one is the cover art for my group's album:

This is a quick wallpaper I made. It's the logo / photo from show of Justice. Wanted to try remaking the cross on photoshop. A quite poor piece.

And this is my current project. I'm having a lot of trouble with it. How to make the blood splatters look good, how to make the sword stand out, how to get blood on the sword... it's a real pain. It's my first attempt at something truly artistically respectable for myself, and it's been frustrating. I really need help with it.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/33893957/Fac...ll/preview.jpg

I had to learn all the few things I know by myself. If you guys have any advice on stuff I should try, it'd be really great. And specially on the poster - I really need some useful suggestions with it :/
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Artistic Artistic x 9 (list)

6. Post #6
    April 2009
    891 Posts
    I think this is the right place to post this, sorry if it's not. I did the cover for my school's yearbook this year. It's pretty cool to have my work published and distributed. Put a smile on my face to see it in the hands of so many students.
    http://filesmelt.com/dl/yearbookcovefinalr.jpg
    C&C would be nice.

Also might i add; if any of you are still in High school and you have a yearbook class, take it. It gets you a lot of experience with professional programs and practice with designing layouts. I'm graduated now and i wish i could have taken the class all 4 years.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1Friendly Friendly x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    HAND.CAT
    July 2010
    4,609 Posts
    I think this is the right place to post this, sorry if it's not. I did the cover for my school's yearbook this year. It's pretty cool to have my work published and distributed. Put a smile on my face to see it in the hands of so many students.
    http://filesmelt.com/dl/yearbookcovefinalr.jpg
    C&C would be nice.

Also might i add; if any of you are still in High school and you have a yearbook class, take it. It gets you a lot of experience with professional programs and practice with designing layouts. I'm graduated now and i wish i could have taken the class all 4 years.
    That looks like HSM lol, but It's really cool, really high-schoolish. I was going to make this year's schoolbook but the school decided to cut it off the budget...

Anyways, I posted this the other day in "creative work thread" but didn't get much feedback... Comments?

Also, all works that surpass 6 "artistic" rates will get a spot on the highlights section, so don't spam it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Panama Show Events Artistic Artistic x 6Agree Agree x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    April 2009
    891 Posts
    Anyways, I posted this the other day in "creative work thread" but didn't get much feedback... Comments?
    The product is kind of flat. Maybe add a shadow to it? Or a subtle stroke/outline. Also i think the main text "Redtide" is too transparent. Also what does "HSM" mean?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

9. Post #9
    HAND.CAT
    July 2010
    4,609 Posts
    The product is kind of flat. Maybe add a shadow to it? Or a subtle stroke/outline. Also i think the main text "Redtide" is too transparent. Also what does "HSM" mean?
    yeah, it's a fake product for an university project, a friend of mine asked me to do it, and I suck at perspective., I decided to make the title a bit transparent so it wouldn't block the couple kissing in the back.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Panama Show Events

10. Post #10
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    1,376 Posts
    I remember when Onox and I did this for shits and giglets.

Edited:

how to do thumbs?!!

Edited:

Thank's barttool!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

11. Post #11
    HAND.CAT
    July 2010
    4,609 Posts
    I remember when Onox and I did this for shits and giglets.

Edited:

how to do thumbs?!!
    enclose in [quote] tags

I'm currently working on designing this newspaper:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/25318683/Machote%20SFN.pdf
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Panama Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

12. Post #12
    April 2009
    891 Posts
    And this is my current project. I'm having a lot of trouble with it. How to make the blood splatters look good, how to make the sword stand out, how to get blood on the sword... it's a real pain. It's my first attempt at something truly artistically respectable for myself, and it's been frustrating. I really need help with it.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/33893957/Fac...ll/preview.jpg

I had to learn all the few things I know by myself. If you guys have any advice on stuff I should try, it'd be really great. And specially on the poster - I really need some useful suggestions with it :/
    I think it would be loads better if the blood was black, and add some yellow splats on the black side. If you incorporate the blood in a "Z" pattern it will help the sword stand out i think. Keep the colors matte though, the blood as it is looks kind of like ketchup with the gloss is has.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

13. Post #13
    provides mlp plot free of charge
    February 2011
    18,058 Posts
    I think it would be loads better if the blood was black, and add some yellow splats on the black side. If you incorporate the blood in a "Z" pattern it will help the sword stand out i think. Keep the colors matte though, the blood as it is looks kind of like ketchup with the gloss is has.
    Very interesting idea, making the blood black.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/33893957/Fac.../KillBill3.jpg

Problem is that it breaks the Kill Bill color palette - yellow, black and red - and makes it kinda less flashy :frown:

Edited:

And thanks for the artistics, guys!
    Really unexpected.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

14. Post #14
    HAND.CAT
    July 2010
    4,609 Posts
    Very interesting idea, making the blood black.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/33893957/Fac.../KillBill3.jpg

Problem is that it breaks the Kill Bill color palette - yellow, black and red - and makes it kinda less flashy :frown:

Edited:

And thanks for the artistics, guys!
    Really unexpected.
    nah, I like it better red, although it'd be better if those two big blobs of blood wouldn't look so bulky, kinda looks like ketchup

15. Post #15
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    12,341 Posts
    I designed a brochure for my dads company a while ago
    It was called ACM ''wallet'', a small brochure with informations about the program ACM, it needed to be done in a week and super cheap (in my case it was free since I needed the experience )
    The process was about a little over a week (due to printing) in the end, I took photos of the whole thing.

This is the basic shape that was made during the meeting where the terms FIFO, ACM, IFRS and stuff like that was explained to me, so I had a sense of space and priority with the separate elements.

During the meeting I was given a random pamphlet thing so I could see which material was going to be used

The basic shape was torn out of it while I was brainstorming

Some ideas:

In the final version, the ACM name is made a bit smaller because nobody knows what the hell ACM is at that point, so more text space is given to the other names that people recognize.

First mockup:

Had to scrap the negative text because it didn't fit with the ''green'' theme (the recycled paper and low colour/ink usage)

The final design

(back and front)

In print :buddy:

They printed a thousand copies

You can see the little part under there showing out, that was so that the person holding it would open it in a desired sequence. You can also see how tiny it is (7x10cm when folded), and the small printing/folding error.

In the end it wasn't perfect. People liked the small size and how they could easily fit it in their pocket. I heard it was also noticed a lot more than the other ones.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Slovenia Show Events Artistic Artistic x 13Winner Winner x 9 (list)

16. Post #16
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    5,149 Posts
    My friend and I have been put in charge of our school's news show next year, and the first thing I'm working on is redesigning the logo. This is the old one.

And this is the best one I've come up with so far.

I'm definitely changing the color of it, probably to a navy blue, but I'm wondering if I can get some constructive criticism on the layout.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 3Funny Funny x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

17. Post #17
    November 2010
    1,507 Posts
    My friend and I have been put in charge of our school's news show next year, and the first thing I'm working on is redesigning the logo. This is the old one.

I'm definitely changing the color of it, probably to a navy blue, but I'm wondering if I can get some constructive criticism on the layout.
    Oh my god the old one
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 30 (list)

18. Post #18
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    3,611 Posts
    Anything is an improvement over that hideous POS that is the old logo, but yours is definitely nice.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

19. Post #19
    caw caw motherfuckers
    July 2007
    7,930 Posts
    I need to make a custom shape in Illustrator but I can't figure out how to do it

In Photoshop I could say, use the pen tool to create a selection and delete part of the shape... is there an equivalent in Illustrator? (I need both sides to be symmetrical as well...)

I need to turn the square on the left into the X on the right (I cheated here with white triangles to create what I need, but I need the X to be completely transparent)

20. Post #20
    dgg
    I ❤ Angel Beats
    October 2005
    26,533 Posts
    I really need to start working a bit more on this shit. It's what I first of all want to do (want to be a multimedia artist with focus on graphical design) after all.

It just saddens me that no matter how much I know about fonts, the differences between them and where to use what I can never for my life end up finding a good font to use.

There is Franklin Gothic, Calibri, Quicksand, Myriad Pro and Futura (I use Futura when I print out notices at work (don't get the wrong idea, it's a store)). And that's all I really have of fonts that are genuinely good.

I need to make a custom shape in Illustrator but I can't figure out how to do it

In Photoshop I could say, use the pen tool to create a selection and delete part of the shape... is there an equivalent in Illustrator? (I need both sides to be symmetrical as well...)

I need to turn the square on the left into the X on the right (I cheated here with white triangles to create what I need, but I need the X to be completely transparent)

Select them both and right click. Make a compound path. What order you select them in may affect the result (for some reason, not always).

Or maybe that's not what you meant?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events

21. Post #21
    caw caw motherfuckers
    July 2007
    7,930 Posts
    I'm just using white triangles to form the square on the left into the X on the right

I want the X to be the X without the white triangles, I'm trying to figure out how to cut out the excess orange

Green lines are the triangles I hacked in

22. Post #22
    dgg
    I ❤ Angel Beats
    October 2005
    26,533 Posts
    I'm just using white triangles to form the square on the left into the X on the right

I want the X to be the X without the white triangles, I'm trying to figure out how to cut out the excess orange

Green lines are the triangles I hacked in
    Ah. Go to Window - Pathfinder.

Also you could just make a 4 cornered start with the start tool. third icon under the pen tool. Double click the artboard to change the settings of it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events

23. Post #23
    caw caw motherfuckers
    July 2007
    7,930 Posts
    Window - Pathfinder worked, used minus front http://gyazo.com/bd748befe18b0fe44b66a8135ee7d700.png

I don't see that other tool?

Edited:

Thank you though, that was a huge pain

24. Post #24
    dgg
    I ❤ Angel Beats
    October 2005
    26,533 Posts

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Useful Useful x 10 (list)

25. Post #25
    caw caw motherfuckers
    July 2007
    7,930 Posts
    This is awesome, thanks for this

26. Post #26
    dgg
    I ❤ Angel Beats
    October 2005
    26,533 Posts
    This is awesome, thanks for this
    Stumbled upon it a few weeks ago looking up quick ways to draw basic shapes. Always thought it was such a mess working with two duplicated shapes not being able to be merged together. Woop woop, merging.

Edited:

The ACS is unreadable. You need to make it clear. I would suggest to have it coming out of the side instead. Having it on the edge like that in pure white just hurts the eyes. A lot.

It's also quite boring at the moment, it's just a W with letters in it. There is no personality in it, it's not describing what it is to me at all. In the aspect the old one is actually better because at least I know what the fuck it is, it's a news logo for WACS. Your logo is just WACS, and what is WACS? Anyone outside of the school wouldn't know. At least the old one says it has something to do with news, what WACS stands for doesn't really interest us that much then.

Edited:

I designed a brochure for my dads company a while ago
    It was called ACM ''wallet'', a small brochure with informations about the program ACM, it needed to be done in a week and super cheap (in my case it was free since I needed the experience )

The final design

(back and front)

In print :buddy:

They printed a thousand copies

You can see the little part under there showing out, that was so that the person holding it would open it in a desired sequence. You can also see how tiny it is (7x10cm when folded), and the small printing/folding error.

In the end it wasn't perfect. People liked the small size and how they could easily fit it in their pocket. I heard it was also noticed a lot more than the other ones.
    This really hurts my eyes. The TEXT is ALL over the place. Font size contrasts is everywhere. Colour contrasts are abused, what's supposed to be highlighted and important loses all WEIGHT to it because EVERYTHING is important. It's all over it, there is NO place for me to RELAX and rest my eyes, it smacks me in the eye constantly. Read THIS and THIS AND THIS, read THIS as well and THIS, read THIS.

There is no focus anywhere, the font is the same on the whole thing, your only contrasts are bold, size and a blue/grey colour contrast. Where is the font contrasts? If you're going for one font you should keep the other contrasts as simple as well, because that card is busy and fuck and won't let me rest if I ever put my eyes on it.

I don't think it's bad though, but it's way too cluttered. Some good ideas and some a bit too generic thoughts that I have myself all the time (highlight shit with a different colour, so cool man).
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Funny Funny x 13Disagree Disagree x 7Agree Agree x 4Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

27. Post #27
    caw caw motherfuckers
    July 2007
    7,930 Posts
    This is what I used that orange X for, in an attempt at making a logo for my first client.

The name of the company/website is Crossfit, wodtime is short for workout of the day (and their "time") which is part of their program

It's some fitness website where people do their "wod" and post their times. (at least, that's what I've gathered from it)

I'd love some comments

Edited:

The color scheme (orange, flat black, and silver) is what the client wanted
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 11Winner Winner x 3 (list)

28. Post #28
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    3,611 Posts

I know it isn't really my place, but I really wanted to whip up a version of your logo. I did, and this is what I got out of it:

All I really did was enlarge "ACS" and add a slight matte reflection off the "W". I also added "News Channel 19" and lifted the whole graphic and applied a shadow. Sorry for stealing and manipulating your work, but I just had to.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 11Disagree Disagree x 3Funny Funny x 2 (list)

29. Post #29
    dgg
    I ❤ Angel Beats
    October 2005
    26,533 Posts
    I know it isn't really my place, but I really wanted to whip up a version of your logo. I did, and this is what I got out of it:

All I really did was enlarge "ACS" and add a slight matte reflection off the "W". I also added "News Channel 19" and lifted the whole graphic and applied a shadow. Sorry for stealing and manipulating your work, but I just had to.
    Better, but ACS is butt fucking ugly. Drop shadows never really looked good in the first place either. And a logo shouldn't have gradients unless it's purely meant for digital distribution.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 9 (list)

30. Post #30
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    3,611 Posts
    A logo shouldn't have gradients unless it's purely meant for digital distribution.
    I was under the impression that this was a school news program with no physically distributed content; only a broadcast show.

I really should remove that shadow though. Oh well, it was more or less just a fun quick little experiment to see what all I could do with it. I'm not a professional graphic designer by any means, so I don't really know the do's and don't's of the profession. I just enjoy digital graphic design as more of a hobby.

31. Post #31
    dgg
    I ❤ Angel Beats
    October 2005
    26,533 Posts
    I was under the impression that this was a school news program with no physically distributed content; only a broadcast show.
    It most likely is, was just a general comment really.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

32. Post #32
    HAND.CAT
    July 2010
    4,609 Posts
    This is what I used that orange X for, in an attempt at making a logo for my first client.

The name of the company/website is Crossfit, wodtime is short for workout of the day (and their "time") which is part of their program

It's some fitness website where people do their "wod" and post their times. (at least, that's what I've gathered from it)

I'd love some comments

Edited:

The color scheme (orange, flat black, and silver) is what the client wanted
    That WodTime logo is great, but you should REALLY avoid using Verdana anywhere else other than web design. If you use a nice little sans serif font such as Frutiger you might get a great result with that "FIT" logo. Also, try making the "arms" and "legs" of the little orange dude a bit curvy so it gives a fresh, flexible style, which is what you want to transmit as a gym company, separate the text a bit from the orange thingy and make the thingy a little bit smaller.

33. Post #33
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    3,298 Posts
    Here's the history of my foray into graphic design -

One night I was bored and made this card for a fake band.

Sent it to a friend, he liked it and set it as his wallpapaer. (Used to have a bigger size of it, but somehow it got lost.)
    His mom saw it and liked it. She was starting a band, and asked me to do a poster-like thing for her.

This was the result.

I've never had experience with graphic design before, so I'm kind of learning.

Edited:

As you can see I like coffee stains.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 4 (list)

34. Post #34
    caw caw motherfuckers
    July 2007
    7,930 Posts
    That WodTime logo is great, but you should REALLY avoid using Verdana anywhere else other than web design. If you use a nice little sans serif font such as Frutiger you might get a great result with that "FIT" logo. Also, try making the "arms" and "legs" of the little orange dude a bit curvy so it gives a fresh, flexible style, which is what you want to transmit as a gym company, separate the text a bit from the orange thingy and make the thingy a little bit smaller.
    It's not Verdana

It's a free for commercial use Sans font http://www.fontsquirrel.com/fonts/Bitstream-Vera-Sans

If you could find me a similar font on that website that I could use, that would be ideal. I don't have any money to spend on commercial fonts

Edited:

I was working on making the figure a bit more "active" though... and submitted this variation as well

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

35. Post #35
    HAND.CAT
    July 2010
    4,609 Posts
    It's not Verdana

It's a free for commercial use Sans font http://www.fontsquirrel.com/fonts/Bitstream-Vera-Sans

If you could find me a similar font on that website that I could use, that would be ideal. I don't have any money to spend on commercial fonts

Edited:

I was working on making the figure a bit more "active" though... and submitted this variation as well
    Aller all the way: http://www.fontsquirrel.com/fonts/Aller

Colaborate is also great: http://www.fontsquirrel.com/fonts/Colaborate
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Panama Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

36. Post #36
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    12,341 Posts
    This really hurts my eyes. The TEXT is ALL over the place. Font size contrasts is everywhere. Colour contrasts are abused, what's supposed to be highlighted and important loses all WEIGHT to it because EVERYTHING is important. It's all over it, there is NO place for me to RELAX and rest my eyes, it smacks me in the eye constantly. Read THIS and THIS AND THIS, read THIS as well and THIS, read THIS.

There is no focus anywhere, the font is the same on the whole thing, your only contrasts are bold, size and a blue/grey colour contrast. Where is the font contrasts? If you're going for one font you should keep the other contrasts as simple as well, because that card is busy and fuck and won't let me rest if I ever put my eyes on it.

I don't think it's bad though, but it's way too cluttered. Some good ideas and some a bit too generic thoughts that I have myself all the time (highlight shit with a different colour, so cool man).
    Cool, thanks for the CC :buddy:, this was my first ever graphic design, I learned a lot of things while making it.
    Some stuff was requested to me to have more priority, this was at the end of the week so I got a bit lazy and mainly just made some stuff bigger, etc.

Edited:

Various versions for a facebook banner thing, I did it for my sisters company (starting it out with her bf and some friends). She randomly called me while I was playing DNF and asked for them, so they're pretty bad but I wanted to post them anyway.
    The actual text information was added in by her later, I just did as many of these as I could with not much effort on my part.

There were 8 versions in the end (these 4 + without gradients) and two or three more in the PSD which I sent with them but they weren't any good
    The one with the black on top and logo in the middle was used in the end, I just sent everything and let her decide.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Slovenia Show Events Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

37. Post #37
    dgg
    I ❤ Angel Beats
    October 2005
    26,533 Posts
    Why a clear strong saturated red background? That sure as hell rips ones eyes out.

Sure, it grabs attention. To adblockers.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

38. Post #38
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    12,341 Posts
    The colour scheme is red, black and white
    The fourth one balances it out pretty well, I'm thinking of doing something similar when I'll be designing the catalog. Though I'll definitely do versions with the other colours as primary, if you really feel that the red is too strong.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Slovenia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

39. Post #39
    HAND.CAT
    July 2010
    4,609 Posts
    Cool, thanks for the CC :buddy:, this was my first ever graphic design, I learned a lot of things while making it.
    Some stuff was requested to me to have more priority, this was at the end of the week so I got a bit lazy and mainly just made some stuff bigger, etc.

Edited:

Various versions for a facebook banner thing, I did it for my sisters company (starting it out with her bf and some friends). She randomly called me while I was playing DNF and asked for them, so they're pretty bad but I wanted to post them anyway.
    The actual text information was added in by her later, I just did as many of these as I could with not much effort on my part.

There were 8 versions in the end (these 4 + without gradients) and two or three more in the PSD which I sent with them but they weren't any good
    The one with the black on top and logo in the middle was used in the end, I just sent everything and let her decide.
    Perhpas if you put a sweet gradient and a less eye-soar red it'd be better, although it'd be good if you posted the content that it will have.

Edited:

page two tell me your secrets

40. Post #40
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    12,341 Posts
    I'll work something out, it's going to be evened out by white text anyway
    thnanks
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux Slovenia Show Events