1. Post #1401
    April 2007
    534 Posts
    The problem with it right now is there isn't enough people on Google+ to make it a viable option.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

2. Post #1402
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    15,159 Posts
    The problem with it right now is there isn't enough people on Google+ to make it a viable option.
    Then get started on spamming invites.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

3. Post #1403
    We're made of star-stuff
    February 2009
    10,141 Posts
    I've got 33 people in my circles, and 38 has got me in their circles.

Not too far from what I've got on Facebook.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Norway Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3Funny Funny x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

4. Post #1404
    ccg
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    2,196 Posts
    -snip-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

5. Post #1405
    We're made of star-stuff
    February 2009
    10,141 Posts
    Getting an invite for this thing is tougher then curing AIDS
    PM me your email.

6. Post #1406
    Titlepocalypse 2012 participant
    November 2010
    7,938 Posts
    As said before, if you want in PM me your e-mail and you'll be in.

7. Post #1407
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    2,436 Posts
    I've been using it and it's really great. The UI is a little confusing since most of the text and buttons hang lose without any borders, but the way you share your comments is really smart. You can specify who you want to see your posts and create different circles. I've created a circle for just co-workers, and a club I go to. And when you stream posts, you can specify that only THAT circle can see the post.

8. Post #1408
    Gold Member
    May 2005
    447 Posts
    Does anyone know how to exclude a circle from my main stream (if possible)? I have a "Frequent Posters" circle who monopolize the shit out of my main stream

9. Post #1409
    October 2007
    547 Posts
    I don't think that is possible yet. They should really add checkmarks for every circle to the left to check what you want to see and not.

10. Post #1410
    I once worked at a sperm bank, the food was terrible
    April 2011
    9,104 Posts
    G+ does need events and fan pages like FB has though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

11. Post #1411
    Internet Detective in BRICK (HBIED certified)
    May 2007
    11,971 Posts
    I love how it integrates into Gmail (and other Google features)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

12. Post #1412
    July 2008
    603 Posts
    i love how you can play youtube videos whilst doing cam chat

13. Post #1413
    fucking incredible
    September 2008
    4,611 Posts
    I have no idea if this has been posted or not. Sorry if it has!

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Late Late x 3Useful Useful x 1 (list)

14. Post #1414
    June 2011
    1,479 Posts
    Also, if anyone wants an invite, PM me too.

15. Post #1415
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    2,419 Posts
    I have no idea if this has been posted or not. Sorry if it has!

If you share something to a circle, and one of the people in that circle has not added you to one of their circles, will it show up in their stream?

16. Post #1416
    November 2010
    7,938 Posts
    If you share something to a circle, and one of the people in that circle has not added you to one of their circles, will it show up in their stream?
    Probably.

Edited:

Anyway, not sure if G+ needs wall posts or not.

17. Post #1417
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    9,254 Posts
    no. circles are used for following and for deciding who gets to see what

if you aren't in someone's circle, then they aren't following you at all, which means they won't see your posts in their stream.

18. Post #1418
    February 2008
    1,164 Posts
    PM for invites if you want em.

19. Post #1419
    July 2007
    323 Posts
    From what I understand the post you shared will pop up in their Incoming sub-stream until they add you to one of their circles.

20. Post #1420
    [h2]AND MY ACKSH[/h2]
    June 2009
    3,958 Posts

21. Post #1421
    May 2010
    772 Posts
    Could anyone send me an invite? My Email is: frdrson@gmail.com

Thanks

22. Post #1422
    We're made of star-stuff
    February 2009
    10,141 Posts
    Could anyone send me an invite? My Email is: frdrson@gmail.com

Thanks
    Done.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Norway Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

23. Post #1423
    May 2010
    772 Posts
    Thank you so much!

24. Post #1424
    I once worked at a sperm bank, the food was terrible
    April 2011
    9,104 Posts
    I just read this on SPUF and nearly cried

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 10 (list)

25. Post #1425
    We're made of star-stuff
    February 2009
    10,141 Posts
    I just read this on SPUF and nearly cried

Bahahahaha.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 7Useful Useful x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

26. Post #1426
    Dennab
    October 2009
    2,552 Posts
    can someone send me an invite chantzgarrett@gmail.com

27. Post #1427
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    7,198 Posts

Pretty fitting
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 10 (list)

28. Post #1428
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    4,898 Posts
    Does anyone know if there is a way so I don't have to switch gmail accounts for google+? The one I signed up for is my very first gmail, but i then made a new gmail, which signs me in all the time. I don't want to switch gmails to use google+.

29. Post #1429
    November 2010
    7,938 Posts
    Does anyone know if there is a way so I don't have to switch gmail accounts for google+? The one I signed up for is my very first gmail, but i then made a new gmail, which signs me in all the time. I don't want to switch gmails to use google+.
    If you do multi-login on Gmail, that at least makes it a load easier to switch between them.

30. Post #1430
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    2,000 Posts
    I've had several people say that they invited me, but I haven't received an email or anything at all. I'm wondering what's wrong with me that it doesn't want to work.

31. Post #1431
    June 2010
    72 Posts
    Is there anyway that I can join? I got an invite, but it says that they are at max capacity. Is there a trick that I can do to get in?

invited you to join him on Google+ Learn more about Google+
    The Google+ project is currently working out all the kinks with a small group of testers. If you're not able to access Google+, please check back again soon.

32. Post #1432
    December 2009
    5,967 Posts
    can someone send me an invite chantzgarrett@gmail.com
    invites have been moved to their own thread, I don't have the link since almost everything on here is in arabic making navigation piss confusing

Edited:

Is there anyway that I can join? I got an invite, but it says that they are at max capacity. Is there a trick that I can do to get in?

The Google+ project is currently working out all the kinks with a small group of testers. If you're not able to access Google+, please check back again soon.
    HAHA said small group of testers is 50 million people!

but no it should be fine, just wait it out or something

33. Post #1433
    [h2]AND MY ACKSH[/h2]
    June 2009
    3,958 Posts

Wait like a day or a couple hours.

34. Post #1434
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    2,000 Posts
    Wait like a day or a couple hours.
    I've waited over a week. Still nothing.....
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

35. Post #1435
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    2,419 Posts
    I've waited over a week. Still nothing.....
    That sucks. I know I stopped reading about it when the site said you couldn't get in, even with an invite. But two days ago I saw people getting in within the past few hours and thought "waaaaaait a minute." Sure enough, I asked my friend for one and promptly got in.

I'd think you'd get an email though. How well do you know the people that have invited you?

36. Post #1436
    Ah yes "opinions"
    October 2005
    16,915 Posts
    I'm getting the bullshit "This feature is not available for your account.
    You must be over a certain age to use this feature." despite being 17.

You got to be 18 to use G+??

37. Post #1437
    Gold Member
    May 2005
    447 Posts
    This is killing my productivity. I've set new rules during work hours: No G+ on the work PC - only on my laptop which sits on the side.

I'm getting the bullshit "This feature is not available for your account.
    You must be over a certain age to use this feature." despite being 17.

You got to be 18 to use G+??
    Yup. For now, at least. It makes sense, because it's still in development, and if there were a privacy mishap, it would be better for that to happen to adults than to someone's kid. Not sure if that's their reasoning, but I'm sure there's even more to it than that.

38. Post #1438
    Head Poster
    April 2009
    1,763 Posts
    Stick me in your circles.

<

39. Post #1439
    Ah yes "opinions"
    October 2005
    16,915 Posts
    This is killing my productivity. I've set new rules during work hours: No G+ on the work PC - only on my laptop which sits on the side.

Yup. For now, at least. It makes sense, because it's still in development, and if there were a privacy mishap, it would be better for that to happen to adults than to someone's kid. Not sure if that's their reasoning, but I'm sure there's even more to it than that.
    Suppose it makes sense. Irritating that I can't change it unless I make a different account and get invitedo n that.

40. Post #1440
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    9,254 Posts

that pretty much was their reasoning behind it