1. Post #1601
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    October 2010
    12,084 Posts
    google took over youtube, now they are trying to take over FACEBOOK!!!!!
    wow
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

2. Post #1602
    Titlepocalypse 2012 participant
    November 2010
    7,935 Posts
    don't play them then

twitter is only useful if you're a celebrity/have enough things to say that you have a following, for common social interactions facebook is infinitely better
    Still gotta see their posts and invites.

Edited:

google took over youtube, now they are trying to take over FACEBOOK!!!!!
    Google had nothing to do with the YouTube thing from the start?

3. Post #1603
    Titlepocalypse 2012 participant
    November 2010
    7,935 Posts
    Google+ was just kind of featured in a Hulu ad for the Galaxy Nexus!
    Get that word out there! Circles are cool!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #1604
    Today was my birthday and I got my Google+ account.

I added 1 person that I actually know. I posted the link on my facebook but nobody noticed...

Google+ feels awfully empty to me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

5. Post #1605
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    9,254 Posts
    twitter is awful and way shittier than facebook
    lmao why are you even comparing the two they serve entirely different purposes
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

6. Post #1606
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    March 2007
    4,426 Posts
    And google+ puts the best of both of them together
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Linux United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

7. Post #1607
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    October 2010
    12,084 Posts
    lmao why are you even comparing the two they serve entirely different purposes
    for personal use then which is what everyone is talking about here anyway

8. Post #1608
    March 2005
    12 Posts
    I have not used my Google+ account for like 3+ months

Feels pretty dead.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

9. Post #1609
    Having a weird problem with the Android app for Google+... I left a messaging conversation, and it keeps popping back up when I go back into messenger. This is the case on my tablet, and phone. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but nothing is working. Suggestions?

10. Post #1610
    Wow, so Google+ seems so awesome, clean, fresh and nice. But I have only found like 6 people I actually know in real life and their last posts were back in October (Was that when it launched?)

Ugh, I would totally use this over Facebook. I really wish Zuckerberg would do something to kill Facebook or the Google+ team would magically win everybody over.

Also, does it bother anybody else when they see an underage user on Google+? I can't help but get irritated. I had to wait till I was 18 to use it even though I was invited what seems like a year ago.

11. Post #1611
    How do I delete a photo comment on Google+ that somebody made on one of my photos?

12. Post #1612
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    March 2007
    4,426 Posts
    On mine, if you hover your cursor over the post, an X appears at the bottom right

13. Post #1613
    July 2010
    1,039 Posts
    They just made G+ to be 13+ age instead of 18+, but they're quite late with this change.

14. Post #1614
    June 2009
    26 Posts
    Google+ is a great, even though it's pretty much feels dead to me seen as though all the people who I knew used it don't go on it anymore.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

15. Post #1615
    November 2009
    1,455 Posts
    Today was my birthday and I got my Google+ account.

I added 1 person that I actually know. I posted the link on my facebook but nobody noticed...

Google+ feels awfully empty to me.
    Don't worry that's just how people operate.

They won't migrate to a new site until celebs and stars tell them its the cool thing to do.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

16. Post #1616
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    October 2010
    12,084 Posts
    Don't worry that's just how people operate.

They won't migrate to a new site until celebs and stars tell them its the cool thing to do.

no, no one is on google+ because no one else is, everyone sees no point in moving to a social networking site with no people they know on it

17. Post #1617
    January 2012
    223 Posts
    no, no one is on google+ because no one else is, everyone sees no point in moving to a social networking site with no people they know on it
    Also because + doesn't have the super cool blue color theme.

18. Post #1618
    Google really sucks at marketing their social applications...