1. Post #321
    October 2011
    484 Posts
    it looks like a crysis Ceph.
    son I just told you it's this thingie http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=110189

2. Post #322
    October 2008
    82 Posts
    Much obliged, fine sir.

Where did korro disappear to this time?

3. Post #323
    January 2011
    252 Posts
    alright... first off... i am motivated. >:D

anyway the rifle is a lazrifle from the 40k universe and the big bad guy is some mass effect collector thing. I would link you to the mods but... i can't get on garrysmod.org right now so....

http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Lasgun#.TrHFirJMGuI .. for the rifle

http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/Praetorian ... for the bad guy.

I will link the map when I can get on gmod again.

EDIT:

Here's the map http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=80015
    Why not have used an actual Halo gun instead of the lazrifle? there are some here: http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=124457

But thats just me, either way its still a good shot, kudos.

4. Post #324
    October 2011
    484 Posts
    Why not have used an actual Halo gun instead of the lazrifle? there are some here: http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=124457

But thats just me, either way its still a good shot, kudos.
    well... just the simple fact I gosh dang love the lazrifle... also crossing universes are fun to do too.. see look at this same picture but i added more to it... notice the guy on the far left. When in doubt.. pinkie out.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

5. Post #325
    January 2011
    252 Posts
    Never thought of it that way, and nice pic.

6. Post #326
    September 2011
    54 Posts
    I made a pic too!

7. Post #327
    October 2011
    484 Posts
    what map is that?

8. Post #328
    October 2008
    82 Posts
    I see no picture... wtf?

9. Post #329
    October 2011
    484 Posts
    I see no picture... wtf?
    It's right there don't you see it?

I like how the orange one let go of the others. what an ass.

10. Post #330
    January 2010
    300 Posts
    It's right there don't you see it?

I like how the orange one let go of the others. what an ass.
    Same, though I find the characters a bit too bright

11. Post #331
    July 2011
    1,500 Posts
    Looks like RP_SST_Bahamut, and it looks like a crysis Ceph.
    Whatever the hell a "ceph" is.
    Unless that's an unarmored pink Ceph with no robot parts and a skin tail, I'd say yes.

12. Post #332
    September 2011
    54 Posts
    Hes not letting go,they fell off and hes reaching for them.
    the map is GM_cliffhanger.

Edited:

I can't see the pictures..
    crapilonni!
    I think its the browser.

13. Post #333
    October 2008
    82 Posts
    FALCOOOOOOOOON BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

14. Post #334
    September 2011
    54 Posts
    YOUR BUMP,GODDAMNIT.

15. Post #335
    October 2008
    82 Posts
    I think korro went into cryo again...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

16. Post #336
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    6,957 Posts
    Are you guys seriously bored? Im glad you're keeping the thread alive, but spamming in here doesn't make the work come faster.

Thanks.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

17. Post #337
    October 2008
    82 Posts
    No spam intended, just bored. Also just commenting on the fact that korro can some times disappear for a long time.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

18. Post #338
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    6,957 Posts
    Ok then.

19. Post #339
    May 2010
    1,020 Posts
    You guys do know that he has a life right? Even when he is on the computer he also does other things.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Canada Show Events Late Late x 4Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

20. Post #340
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    6,957 Posts
    You're late.

And i assume they know it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 3Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

21. Post #341
    October 2008
    82 Posts
    You guys do know that he has a life right? Even when he is on the computer he also does other things.
    Yes but there's a difference between not posting for a few days and not posting for a few weeks. Also it was just a joke.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

22. Post #342
    October 2011
    484 Posts
    also... a fun thing with these models is i can make better art from the screen shots i make.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 5Winner Winner x 1 (list)

23. Post #343
    September 2011
    54 Posts
    Nice Picture,good job.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

24. Post #344
    October 2008
    82 Posts
    Holy shitsticks

25. Post #345
    September 2011
    54 Posts

26. Post #346
    October 2011
    484 Posts
    Holy shitsticks
    i know its bad but you didn't have to take it that far.

those arn't even the models from this addon D:< ...

27. Post #347
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    6,957 Posts
    Still keeping it alive huh?

28. Post #348
    October 2011
    484 Posts
    Still keeping it alive huh?
    I am just really looking forward to an update.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

29. Post #349
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    6,957 Posts
    Couldn't agree more, but do you even know the ENTIRE process of extracting a model from a halo game?

30. Post #350
    October 2008
    82 Posts
    i know its bad but you didn't have to take it that far.
    I meant that as in "holy shitsticks you have a nice picture there".

Also what is it with civil and rating everything dumb >_<
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

31. Post #351
    September 2011
    54 Posts
    Sorry about the non-models picture I linked the wrong one.
    I made two versions let me just upload it to Gyazo.

32. Post #352
    October 2011
    484 Posts
    ENTIRE process ...
    trying to learn. not getting far though. Perhaps you can send some links maybe? I'd love to learn how to make my own models one day by doing stuff like this.

33. Post #353
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    6,957 Posts
    Well, first theres a tool you need (http://www.modhalo.net/index.php?/to...ure-extractor/) NOTE; It only works on some versions of windows, if you have the wrong one it will say that the startup failed or similar.
    Then there's a site (Ask Corra Ashu about the link, since it's somewhat private, wich means im not going to post the link.) Then if you're going to port from Reach for example, you need to download several cruicial map files (Or it won't work.) then the map you wish to port from (Like
    Long night of solace.) Then you use Xtraction (The tool.) to extract the model(s) and then use another modelling program, like 3DS Max to rig and compile the models.
    And if im right that's it, but it's more easy to say then do.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Sweden Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

34. Post #354
    April 2011
    22 Posts
    Well, first theres a tool you need (http://www.modhalo.net/index.php?/to...ure-extractor/) NOTE; It only works on some versions of windows, if you have the wrong one it will say that the startup failed or similar.
    Then there's a site (Ask Corra Ashu about the link, since it's somewhat private, wich means im not going to post the link.) Then if you're going to port from Reach for example, you need to download several cruicial map files (Or it won't work.) then the map you wish to port from (Like
    Long night of solace.) Then you use Xtraction (The tool.) to extract the model(s) and then use another modelling program, like 3DS Max to rig and compile the models.
    And if im right that's it, but it's more easy to say then do.

Is there any risk of screwing up the game? And this is xbox to pc right? O.o

Edited:

Elites next?
    They upload elites, Id love em forever. ESPECIALLY if theres a black ranger armor OwO oh! Dont forget dem Skirmishers too! Do want!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Late Late x 1 (list)

35. Post #355
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    6,957 Posts
    No, since the map files is from a site, not your xbox disc.

36. Post #356
    October 2011
    484 Posts
    a whole bunch of information..
    er... before we get into all that... can you pm me the bare essentials like... what programs and things I need... I need to start at square 1 here.

37. Post #357
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    6,957 Posts
    On it.

38. Post #358
    Dennab
    August 2011
    3,724 Posts
    Is halo porting completely dead yet? :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

39. Post #359
    October 2008
    82 Posts
    May I ask about that too? I took a look at the link you posted Viper, and the link given for the tool download gave me a Server Not Found error (only for me?). I've been looking to get into porting for a while but I couldn't get ahold of any tools...

Is halo porting completely dead yet? :(
    No.

40. Post #360
    May 2010
    1,020 Posts
    Ok to start viper that method of porting doesnt work with halo reach that is only in the hands of a few people right now. Not even Korro ported these a community member named corro ashu did that and he is one of the people who has the tool BUT that tool does work with some halo 3 models and textures but currently thats all we have.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)