1. Post #121
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    August 2006
    14,846 Posts
    Sucks, bro. Good luck with finding another ride. Any thoughts on what you want for your next car?
    Something with an alternator that can actually power a subwoofer and cruise control.

Power windows would be fucking rad too.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

2. Post #122
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    3,941 Posts
    at least the smartness system isnt back or c0nk3r would have been banned a while back
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #123
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    6,054 Posts
    Excuse me?

You drive a rattlecanned Cavalier.

Besides, it was a joke, I am also rocking long hair, and it is cool. I thought we could be bros, but if you're going to call my car "faggotry on wheels" when you drive a car that was assembled by Billy and Bob from various bits of chevy and was known for its reliability and style (Rather, the lack of both), I'm having second thoughts.

Don't come in here and be a douche, you seemed like a chill guy at first, we need more chill guys in here. Lighten up, none of us are here to offend people, it's usually funny-funny and jokes (Except for TheMourge, he's too serious) and everyone gets along pretty well.
    I'm here to offend everybody.

Also, just popped an ass pimple. It's bleeding and oozing puss.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

4. Post #124
    June 2011
    319 Posts
    Something with an alternator that can actually power a subwoofer and cruise control.

Power windows would be fucking rad too.
    get a honda civic
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events Winner Winner x 1Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

5. Post #125
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    7,066 Posts
    I'm here to offend everybody.

Also, just popped an ass pimple. It's bleeding and oozing puss.
    I like how you think and support you <3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

6. Post #126
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    6,054 Posts
    Let's go get Cheese Pizza.

7. Post #127
    May 2011
    1,651 Posts
    I have to fucking ask, who is that in your avatar Second-gear? I always scroll by and think that it is Jemaine from Flight of the Conchords.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

8. Post #128
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    3,393 Posts
    Let's go get Cheese Pizza.
    Are you the new SA Spyder?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events

9. Post #129
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    5,493 Posts
    I have to fucking ask, who is that in your avatar Second-gear? I always scroll by and think that it is Jemaine from Flight of the Conchords.
    ^this. Please answer.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

10. Post #130
    October 2008
    1,323 Posts
    id rather be able to drive than be in the shop covered in cum...
    I mean, there are good things for all diesels, well except the 6.0 Power stroke, ahahahahaha *cough cough* but I myself just particularly like Cummins, they are just torque monsters, great on fuel and damn they sound good, but everyone has there favorite, Cummins just happens to be mine.

11. Post #131
    July 2011
    1,298 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

12. Post #132
    October 2009
    5,002 Posts
    I mean, there are good things for all diesels, well except the 6.0 Power stroke, ahahahahaha *cough cough* but I myself just particularly like Cummins, they are just torque monsters, great on fuel and damn they sound good, but everyone has there favorite, Cummins just happens to be mine.
    well ur opinions is bad
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

13. Post #133
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    4,792 Posts
    It's.. it's.. it's beautiful
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Hungary Show Events Agree Agree x 3Disagree Disagree x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

14. Post #134
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    3,084 Posts

not my picture

too bad my dad sold it :smith:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

15. Post #135
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    6,054 Posts
    It is.

This is the original.

16. Post #136

November 2007
    2 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

17. Post #137
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    5,493 Posts
    Fuck, I'm jelly as shit.

18. Post #138
    Can i have a tital Dav0r?
    August 2005
    1,887 Posts

Yeaaaah my durango
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

19. Post #139
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    5,493 Posts
    I wish my hood wasn't so beat. :(

Otherwise I cleaned her up a bit today

That sunroof makes one hell of a difference when you are cruising with the windows down, I like it a lot better than my hatch.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

20. Post #140

July 2011
    1 Posts
    My wheels.

And my subaru next to my motorcycle that was stolen a couple of months ago :(...

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 4 (list)

21. Post #141
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    3,393 Posts
    I was invited to attend to this opening event of a new car shop yesterday, and my car could stand in a booth. It was pretty cool

lol NA v
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Winner Winner x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

22. Post #142
    May 2011
    1,651 Posts

lol NA v

One glance at that photo and I have come to the conclusion that the fellow in the white sneakers w/the dark jeans and black jacket is a twat.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8Funny Funny x 1 (list)

23. Post #143
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    3,393 Posts
    They were all twats. But those kind of people attend a lot to car shows. You know, wannabe G's, yo.

24. Post #144
    May 2011
    1,651 Posts
    They were all twats. But those kind of people attend a lot to car shows. You know, wannabe G's, yo.
    That outfit just screams chav though, I can't believe some kids don't try to hide the fact that they are poor, uneducated, and stupid.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

25. Post #145
    Can i have a tital Dav0r?
    August 2005
    1,887 Posts
    I love the paint on the car to the right.

Edited:

Yikes, i don't like the decals though
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

26. Post #146
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    5,068 Posts
    its one of his teams drift cars (i assume?)

so the stickers ARE NECESSARY

27. Post #147
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    3,393 Posts
    No its not a drift car, its his promo-car. I made the graphics on the car fyi
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Denmark Show Events

28. Post #148
    October 2009
    5,002 Posts

30 second shutter openy shit
    "drifting" around that dirt hill
    10:00 pm
    Lightning made it look daytimey
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

29. Post #149
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    3,393 Posts
    Every friday and saturday, there's illegal streetracing going on around copenhagen where I live. So yesterday, my boss from work (I know, lol) called me and asked if we should go race since he just bought a new car too, and he'd like to see if i could keep up.

He bought the Peugeot 407 V6. It's a 220 hp boat. Anyway, the roads were too slippery and we kept spinning, and it was no fun so we just drove around and looked at the other people trying to race.

These are the cars, my bosses Peugeot, my Honda, and an old collegues Mitsubishi Pajero, which he uses for hillclimbing, mud driving etc.

And that resulted in this shit because I drove behind him. Dirt kept falling off his car and onto my car. Then I made a rage kickdown and overtook him, lol.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

30. Post #150
    Gold Member
    September 2010
    8,714 Posts

30 second shutter openy shit
    "drifting" around that dirt hill
    10:00 pm
    Lightning made it look daytimey
    ~artsy~

Edited:

Every friday and saturday, there's illegal streetracing going on around copenhagen where I live. So yesterday, my boss from work (I know, lol) called me and asked if we should go race since he just bought a new car too, and he'd like to see if i could keep up.

He bought the Peugeot 407 V6. It's a 220 hp boat. Anyway, the roads were too slippery and we kept spinning, and it was no fun so we just drove around and looked at the other people trying to race.

These are the cars, my bosses Peugeot, my Honda, and an old collegues Mitsubishi Pajero, which he uses for hillclimbing, mud driving etc.
    theres a ghost on the mitsubishi
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

31. Post #151
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    2,757 Posts

And that resulted in this shit because I drove behind him. Dirt kept falling off his car and onto my car. Then I made a rage kickdown and overtook him, lol.
    that Peugeot is one of the ugliest cars ever made

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 5Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

32. Post #152
    May 2011
    1,651 Posts

It reminds me of the Chrysler Concorde/Dodge Intrepid :Shudder:

33. Post #153
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    3,393 Posts

I agree. He gave me a ride in it and he was all hyped up and was like "CHECK OUT THE MAD ACCELERATION YO", and then he smashed the throttle. That resulted in my head lightly nodding backwards on the headrest, and that's about it. God damn it it's slow.

34. Post #154
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    4,363 Posts
    if I could afford a 600/700hp supra... there's so many other cars I'd buy than a peugeot... even if it had a v6.

35. Post #155
    Gold Member
    October 2005
    578 Posts
    The 407 weighs almost 1800kg, you can't really expect it to have decent acceleration.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

36. Post #156
    Dennab
    March 2011
    972 Posts

Not my picture of my exact car, but you get the idea.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

37. Post #157
    July 2009
    55 Posts
    It looks worse in person, but I'm workin on it.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3Informative Informative x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

38. Post #158
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    5,493 Posts
    Always loved old MR2s.

NOW CUT THE BODY OFF AND MAKE IT A FERRARI

39. Post #159
    June 2011
    319 Posts
    It looks worse in person, but I'm workin on it.

oh man nice fiero buddy
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events Funny Funny x 3Agree Agree x 2 (list)

40. Post #160
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    1,737 Posts
    Hooray, I drive a car that nobody likes!

(Duck Tape fixes anything)

I'd love to get the trim fixed for the back wheel well, but there's two problems:

A. It apparently doesn't exist in a version other than 3M stick-on-cheap-chinese-bullshit

B. There seems to be a bit of the rear bumper assembly missing that holds a little bit more of the trim. I'm not going to buy a bumper just to fix some trim.

Other than and a few paint problems I love this car. Aside from an intake manifold gasket and a failing AC compressor I haven't had any mechanical problems with it whatsoever. It's slowly nearing 150K miles, hopefully it'll make it another 150K more.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)