1. Post #241
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    2,033 Posts
    Put a picture of the Cobra up on Page 2, and I just decided to take an engine shot. Its nothing special, it needs cleaned bad though. Anyone know anything good to clean it with?
    Clean it and get that shitee blowwwnnnnn
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

2. Post #242
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    5,493 Posts
    Clean it and get that shitee blowwwnnnnn
    or booooooooooosted

Either way you can't go wrong. I've seen some fucking BADASS s/c SBF's and some fucking badass turbo'd SBF's, I do prefer turbo but it's a lot more money and time for a setup like that.

Just boost it someway. Best thing to happen to a mustang ever was when someone decided putting a supercharger on one would be "kinda neat".
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #243
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    2,140 Posts
    My new baby:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 10Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

4. Post #244
    December 2009
    652 Posts
    or booooooooooosted

Either way you can't go wrong. I've seen some fucking BADASS s/c SBF's and some fucking badass turbo'd SBF's, I do prefer turbo but it's a lot more money and time for a setup like that.

Just boost it someway. Best thing to happen to a mustang ever was when someone decided putting a supercharger on one would be "kinda neat".
    Theres a company that makes affordable Turbo kits for the 96-98 cobras. On3Preformance. Its about $2300 for the entire kit. Im thinking of going that route once I get out of high school.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

5. Post #245
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    2,033 Posts
    You can't beat the sound of a screamin 4.6. I'd have to imagine that you'd probably have more fun with a turbo kit though
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

6. Post #246
    December 2009
    652 Posts
    We already have a screamin 4.6 though... Gotta remember my dad has a Terminator c:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

7. Post #247
    May 2009
    2,769 Posts
    We already have a screamin 4.6 though... Gotta remember my dad has a Terminator c:
    Make a video.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Germany Show Events

8. Post #248
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    2,033 Posts
    Touche awt.... toucheeee.

You can never go wrong with TWO screamin 4.6's :smug:

9. Post #249
    December 2009
    652 Posts
    Hmm, Valid point is valid. I'd rather a turbo car though.. Something about it..
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

10. Post #250
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    3,894 Posts
    My 1985 Toyota Camry. Just bought it, getting started on spiffing it back up:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 6Informative Informative x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

11. Post #251
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    5,493 Posts
    Sweet camry. Classic as hell.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

12. Post #252
    September 2010
    185 Posts
    At least the older Japanese cars were sometimes metal. Sadly, my 92 accord had more steel in it than my mom's 06 corvette. I know it's "the way forward" and "economical", but plastic and cars just don't mix to me. The new subcompacts and "economy" cars like the Fit and Prius-pussmobile just seem like fisher price toys.

Edited:

also, nice jeep.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

13. Post #253
    Dennab
    December 2009
    1,739 Posts
    At least the older Japanese cars were sometimes metal. Sadly, my 92 accord had more steel in it than my mom's 06 corvette. I know it's "the way forward" and "economical", but plastic and cars just don't mix to me. The new subcompacts and "economy" cars like the Fit and Prius-pussmobile just seem like fisher price toys.
    The Corvette is allowed to use plastic because it can curb-stomp and boy racer's rice mobile for cheap.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

14. Post #254
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    3,406 Posts
    Shut the fuck up both of you before this escalates. There's nothing wrong with plastic on cars.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 4Disagree Disagree x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

15. Post #255
    May 2009
    2,769 Posts
    Shut the fuck up both of you before this escalates. There's nothing wrong with plastic on cars.
    Plastic bumpers look cooler :)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

16. Post #256
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    2,233 Posts
    id rather ride in what we make today than a giant metal box with no give zones so all the impact of the force goes straight to me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

17. Post #257
    I HAVE A ROTARY BECAUSE ITS GODDAMN AWESOME!
    April 2007
    3,146 Posts
    I'd rather ride a bike with no give zones than what we make today.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

18. Post #258
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    3,699 Posts
    I stopped caring about new cars when the use of real chrome was replaced by plastic painted to look like chrome
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Winner Winner x 2 (list)

19. Post #259
    Gold Member
    June 2005
    2,464 Posts
    i don't give a shit since driving cars is more fun than complaining about them
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Funny Funny x 2 (list)

20. Post #260
    Gold Member
    March 2005
    2,593 Posts
    Plastic bumpers look cooler :)
    Lightweight and flexible for when women bump into things. What's not to like?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events

21. Post #261
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    2,033 Posts
    i don't give a shit since driving cars is more fun than complaining about them
    Somebody make this post a sticky. Somehow.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

22. Post #262
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    2,233 Posts
    not mine but i googled mine. I have only ever seen 2 others with that vynl on the side of it. Also, mine has a bug shield on the front. Id take some pics but it is night here.

Edited:

and i have a toolbox.

Edited:

and long rails on the back of it, ill take my own pictures tomorrow.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

23. Post #263
    September 2010
    185 Posts
    id rather ride in what we make today than a giant metal box with no give zones so all the impact of the force goes straight to me.

Edited:

I'd rather be in the red truck than the cars.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

24. Post #264
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    2,233 Posts

Edited:

I'd rather be in the red truck than the cars.
    that is a matter of size and weight. Anything that gets hit by a big rig is going to get fucked.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

25. Post #265
    September 2010
    185 Posts
    that is a matter of size and weight. Anything that gets hit by a big rig is going to get fucked.
    Had a friend go head-on in a classic firebird (might have been a camaro, don't remember) against a tractor trailer at 60mph and survive surprisingly unharmed. Bruised and banged up, totaled his car, and had to get a few stitches, but his passenger compartment was unharmed. Plastic is somewhat comparable to steel in low-speed impact, but above maybe 25-30mph, it has no chance in hell of surviving.

On the plus side, he doesn't drink and drive anymore.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

26. Post #266
    Gold Member
    April 2010
    1,084 Posts

Ford Tempo with 638000ish miles on it, only cost 400$.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5Winner Winner x 2 (list)

27. Post #267
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    4,383 Posts
    Ford Tempo with 638000ish miles on it
    jesus christ.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

28. Post #268
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    3,223 Posts
    I'm currently in the process of buying this car:

Best fucking deal of my entire life.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

29. Post #269
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    160 Posts
    I'm currently in the process of buying this car:

Best fucking deal of my entire life.
    Makes my mullet grow! I've always wanted a Fiero.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

30. Post #270
    Can i have a tital Dav0r?
    August 2005
    1,891 Posts
    My mom had a fiero, but sold it shortly after my older brother was born. I wish she kept it.

31. Post #271
    Dennab
    July 2009
    7,650 Posts
    Fuck i want a Fiero, those things are so cool, and really zippy with the right parts.

32. Post #272
    Gold Member
    April 2010
    1,084 Posts
    jesus christ.
    It may be used as much as a 1$ whore, but its never failed me.

33. Post #273
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    1,556 Posts
    I have a Fiero. It's sitting half disassembled in the garage waiting for... something to happen to it. Needs an engine. Too much work.

34. Post #274
    Gold Member
    September 2010
    8,787 Posts
    I have a Fiero. It's sitting half disassembled in the garage waiting for... something to happen to it.
    get some wikd sik body kit
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

35. Post #275
    Can i have a tital Dav0r?
    August 2005
    1,891 Posts

A durango with a poorly repainted bumper (or even a properly painted one) shouldn't be used to push down fence posts. I'd like to thank my parents.

36. Post #276
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    3,223 Posts
    For all of you talking about the Fiero, the one im getting has newly installed brakes including new brake hoses, all four new drilled and slotted rotors, rebuilt calipers, premium brake linings, all new fluids, New water pump, and new fuel pump and strainer. The body is in perfect condition. AND ONLY 73,000 MILES.

FOR $2000.

My luck is looking fantastic right now.

Edit: ahaha i just checked with my insurance company. My insurance is going down by $150 by switching from my impala to the fiero.

37. Post #277
    Dennab
    July 2009
    7,650 Posts
    For all of you talking about the Fiero, the one im getting has newly installed brakes including new brake hoses, all four new drilled and slotted rotors, rebuilt calipers, premium brake linings, all new fluids, New water pump, and new fuel pump and strainer. The body is in perfect condition. AND ONLY 73,000 MILES.

FOR $2000.

My luck is looking fantastic right now.

Edit: ahaha i just checked with my insurance company. My insurance is going down by $150 by switching from my impala to the fiero.
    There has to be a catch somewhere... why put all that money in the thing and sell it for 2k?

38. Post #278
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    3,223 Posts
    There has to be a catch somewhere... why put all that money in the thing and sell it for 2k?
    there isn't one. I just know the guy selling it. Well it's his dad's car, but 1, i know his dad, and 2, he's old and doesn't drive it. no need for it.

39. Post #279
    I HAVE AN UNUSUALLY SMALL PENIS AND MY POSTS ARE TERRIBLE
    June 2008
    3,016 Posts

My uncle gave me his 1995 Tahoe since my grand prix died, Fucking love it 5.7 L V8, and all the space in the car is amazing
    sadly i get worse gas millage than my grand prix and on top of that it has a huge tank so for a full tank of gas is about $80+

40. Post #280
    May 2009
    2,769 Posts
    Why are you walking bare feet ?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)