1. Post #721
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    6,054 Posts
    I didn't realize we were five, awe so cute, with the exception of your idiocy, back to cars.

Edit,

In regards to the CRX. a friend of mine wants to trade me his for my 91' Crown Victoria. I'm not really a honda fan, or anything foreign fan...But I like the old CRX's, but when I saw the shape it was in, well...It wasn't good. 250k miles, horrible body, rust, and is only dishing out 40hp...Hah. They're really hard to find anymore.
    Nice, and here I was saying I liked your car.

What's that have under the hood? 120hp?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

2. Post #722
    Headphone doctor
    April 2010
    5,449 Posts
    Not posted here yet, got this a few years ago for my 18th, I wouldn't mind getting a new one but it's seen me through some bad times.

Not going to lie, most of the cars in this thread are pretty terrible, how do you drive around in that shit? lol'd at the black and red RX-7 in a page or so back, jesus I'd be so embarrassed.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 23Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

3. Post #723
    I HAVE A ROTARY BECAUSE ITS GODDAMN AWESOME!
    April 2007
    3,146 Posts
    It's multicolored awesomeness... D:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

4. Post #724
    Headphone doctor
    April 2010
    5,449 Posts
    It's a piece of shit, get your parents to buy you a proper car ffs.

(User was banned for this post ("Why reply" - PLing))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 11Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

5. Post #725
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    6,054 Posts
    Lol, what's your American shit-stang have in horsepower? 100 horsepower? His Rx-7 has 180.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2Dumb Dumb x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

6. Post #726
    Headphone doctor
    April 2010
    5,449 Posts
    And what the hell do you know? You're probably too young to even own a car nevermind know shit about them bro.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 7Funny Funny x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

7. Post #727
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    6,054 Posts
    How old am I then? I don't know who the fuck you are, but I don't like how you act.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

8. Post #728
    April 2007
    3,146 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8Funny Funny x 1 (list)

9. Post #729
    Headphone doctor
    April 2010
    5,449 Posts
    14 or 15? Let me guess, your dad bought you a shitbox and so you installed a stereo and now you have ~mad skills~ right?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4Winner Winner x 1 (list)

10. Post #730
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    6,054 Posts
    17, And how gay are you? Found this on your facebook.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

11. Post #731
    Headphone doctor
    April 2010
    5,449 Posts
    Well done, grow up.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Zing Zing x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

12. Post #732
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    6,054 Posts
    You telling me to grow up? You have a Mustang. I bet you wear Abercrombie and hats backwards.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

13. Post #733
    Headphone doctor
    April 2010
    5,449 Posts
    Don't be jealous because my car actually has a proper paintjob, post your car then and see how they compare.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

14. Post #734
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    6,054 Posts
    Jealous shithead?

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2Funny Funny x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

15. Post #735
    Headphone doctor
    April 2010
    5,449 Posts
    Wow, what complete ass of a car, obviously your parents don't give a shit.
    I do 0-60 in 6s and run 8s at the local track, your car barely makes it out the drive before giving up.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5Winner Winner x 1 (list)

16. Post #736
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    6,054 Posts
    Really? This is me on the track.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 5Dumb Dumb x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

17. Post #737
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    2,233 Posts
    I bet if your mustang broke down you wouldn't know how to fix it, and he has posted his, just look in earlier pages.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

18. Post #738
    Headphone doctor
    April 2010
    5,449 Posts
    Really? This is me on the track.

You drive like a pussy, man up and then talk.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 9Winner Winner x 1 (list)

19. Post #739
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    6,054 Posts
    Lets see a video of you then, I bet the camera broke from the G's.

20. Post #740
    Don't Worry, I'm a Marine
    October 2005
    2,996 Posts
    VvvvrrrrOOOOOOOOOMMMMM
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Winner Winner x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

21. Post #741
    Headphone doctor
    April 2010
    5,449 Posts
    Lets see a video of you then, I bet the camera broke from the G's.

Edited:

VvvvrrrrOOOOOOOOOMMMMM
    What a shitbox haha.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 11 (list)

22. Post #742
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    6,054 Posts
    You kidding me? My ass drives better than that. You almost lose it on every turn.

23. Post #743
    Headphone doctor
    April 2010
    5,449 Posts
    You kidding me? My ass drives better than that. You almost lose it on every turn.
    When I drive this thing to the store this things pulls almost 400hp easily, sure you keep your shitty thing under control when it's not doing half that, try a man's car.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

24. Post #744
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    6,054 Posts
    Mine eats your car for breakfast.

25. Post #745
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    2,233 Posts
    obvious troll is obvious. why bother coming in here just to start a shitstorm. nobody in here cares

26. Post #746
    Headphone doctor
    April 2010
    5,449 Posts
    obvious troll is obvious. why bother coming in here just to start a shitstorm. nobody in here cares
    I never started this Second-gear did.. not my fault his car is a junker.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4Winner Winner x 1 (list)

27. Post #747
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    6,054 Posts
    What the fuck man. You started this.

28. Post #748
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    2,233 Posts
    Not posted here yet, got this a few years ago for my 18th, I wouldn't mind getting a new one but it's seen me through some bad times.

Not going to lie, most of the cars in this thread are pretty terrible, how do you drive around in that shit? lol'd at the black and red RX-7 in a page or so back, jesus I'd be so embarrassed.
    seems to be the start of the shitstorm right about here by calling everybody elses car shit. we can tell you are just oh so grateful for the car you have.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

29. Post #749
    April 2007
    3,146 Posts
    "No you started it" "No you" "No you" "No you" etc.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

30. Post #750
    Headphone doctor
    April 2010
    5,449 Posts
    Bunch of inbreds in this thread.

(User was banned for this post ("Trolling" - Craptasket))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Zing Zing x 3Funny Funny x 1 (list)

31. Post #751
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    6,054 Posts
    I only see one, and his name is David.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6Zing Zing x 2Funny Funny x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

32. Post #752
    Don't Worry, I'm a Marine
    October 2005
    2,996 Posts
    I like my car because it's old and it's loud and it has 550 lbs of torque and weird old people walk up to my dad thinking its his when it's mine and then they start talking to me and it gets awkward. Yeah

33. Post #753
    October 2008
    2,014 Posts
    I like my car because it's old and it's loud and it has 550 lbs of torque and weird old people walk up to my dad thinking its his when it's mine and then they start talking to me and it gets awkward. Yeah
    Same thing happens to me. They always ask if I'm selling it too.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

34. Post #754
    VAG Lover
    June 2010
    2,763 Posts
    No one cares about mine, nor ask's about it :<

But when I pass them doing what I normally do on the interstate they perk up.

35. Post #755
    Ask Me About My VW Beetle Fetish
    March 2008
    9,900 Posts
    holy shit

Random douchebag appears
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

36. Post #756
    VAG Lover
    June 2010
    2,763 Posts
    holy shit

Random douchebag appears
    I hope you are talking about the other douchebag Instead of me :>
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

37. Post #757
    IT WAS ONLY $1 SO WHY NOT BUY A TITLE?
    March 2007
    3,102 Posts
    Bunch of inbreds in this thread.
    Ironic coming from the person who's first post I've seen in this thread consists of him posting his
    car he got for free, saying how he'd like a better one, and that every other car in this thread is shit.

Here's a tip: Not everyone gets cars for their birthday. Not everyone likes Mustangs. Prick.   

To stay on topic: Installed my lockbox into my truck, I think it curved when tightening the screws because opening the box is a bit stiff, the gas-powered hinge isn't enough to open
    the lid anymore so you have to pull on the lid a little to get it going. Might try and fix it, although I'm not sure if I even can.

For now, I have a nice new lockbox :D

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

38. Post #758
    August 2011
    771 Posts
    i'm never getting a car just so I don't have to associate with you people

sheesh this is troll central
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

39. Post #759
    Ask Me About My VW Beetle Fetish
    March 2008
    9,900 Posts
    I hope you are talking about the other douchebag Instead of me :>
    I was talking about "David Tennant" yes
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events

40. Post #760
    June 2007
    540 Posts
    I like Mustangs, and that is a beautiful car, but don't be a fucking dick about it. The rest of us don't get sports cars for free. Seriously, don't come in here and bitch about other people who happen to have less money than you. If you're going to be like that, give the car to someone who's a REAL car fan who doesn't hate on other people.

also you are a disgrace to the David Tennant name
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)