1. Post #41
    April 2010
    2,446 Posts
    Looks like alot of fun! I would really like to join SveaRike. I want to get on the whitelist please My ingame name is Decay.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

2. Post #42
    I make awesome maps that never see the light of day
    January 2007
    7,278 Posts
    Collect population first.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Finland Show Events

3. Post #43
    June 2009
    475 Posts
    Awful lonely in the server right now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

4. Post #44
    December 2009
    7,260 Posts
    How do you go about actually creating a Faction?
    There's been a problem with permissions, so an admin must actually do it. Next time I'm on the server, bug me about it, and I'll make the faction for you. That is, if there was a faction originally. Creating factions is currently closed, I think.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

5. Post #45
    January 2007
    7,278 Posts
    Also make furlow.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Finland Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

6. Post #46
    December 2009
    7,260 Posts
    Also make furlow.
    Okey Dokey.

Edited:

I have to get a haircut, so once I come back from that, I'll get right on it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

7. Post #47
    December 2009
    7,260 Posts
    Furlow has been created.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

8. Post #48
    June 2010
    98 Posts
    TheAlaskanWolf
    would like to play on your server.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

9. Post #49
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    7,850 Posts
    I'm on now if anyone wants to come on :3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

10. Post #50
    January 2007
    7,278 Posts
    Wiki is down :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Finland Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

11. Post #51
    December 2009
    7,260 Posts
    TheAlaskanWolf
    would like to play on your server.
    Added.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

12. Post #52
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    2,068 Posts
    Mr_Blue_Sky is quite interested.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

13. Post #53
    December 2009
    7,260 Posts
    Mr_Blue_Sky is quite interested.
    Done, and fuck your avatar. Seriously.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 6Agree Agree x 1 (list)

14. Post #54
    August 2009
    9 Posts
    I'm going on a vacation for a few days. Just thought I'd let you know.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Iceland Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

15. Post #55
    July 2010
    4,320 Posts
    May I request whitelisting? IGN: Joehawk
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

16. Post #56
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    7,850 Posts
    I'm in england at the moment but I should still be able to get on once in a while.

Edited:

I've got the British flag now

Edited:

Aww man. People stole all the food I had in my inn ;__;

Edited:

And all my cookies! Noooooo!! D:

Edited:

It's NOT funny Milky!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

17. Post #57
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    2,140 Posts
    What looks like a Dwarven fortress has been spotted in the region, there is no telling how long they have actually had a presence in the region as they dig deep into the earth, their fortresses looking rather humble from the topsoil, and easily missed.

darharrak

Dwarves are greedy by nature, their mines and halls twist deep into the ground whilst they pursue riches. They have an aversion to the topsoil so spend most of their lives deep underground so can seem to appear a rare sight.

This isn't a new faction, more a new race. The halls of Darharrak are far into the wilderness so will not be easily stumbled upon, and we are not accepting new members to our race at the moment.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

18. Post #58
    December 2009
    7,260 Posts
    Just a quick reminder to everyone: If you see a structure such as a house that is built, you may not get entry by breaking blocks, even if it is not faction protected. The only way you can steal things is by entry by door, natural/pre-existing breaches, or TNT cannon.

Remember, we have Big Brother, and any chests that have been stolen from through illegal breach will be logged.

The inn that was raided by some people I won't mention was legitimate, as the door was not /locked and entry was as easy as opening some doors.

Edited:

Also, if anyone thinks that they have been stolen from illegitimatly, just tell me and I'll head over to assess the situation. I'll check it with Big Brother to see who accessed it, and check any blocks you say are broken. If getting in was completely legitimate, through picklocking doors or natural breaches, tough luck. If not, I'll warn or ban the people that did it.

Edited:

[release][h2]Moderator Sign-up[/h2]Are you responsible? Are you constantly active on Age of Mines? Do you have natural leadership skills? Are you generally ready to put the entire server ahead of personal preferences?

If you answered "Yes!" to all these questions, you should apply for moderation! Since Osku is on vacation leave, and I can't be on the server 24/7, we need someone to do some moderation! These people would fulfill quite a few responsibilities such as:

+Assessing complaints of illegal theft
    +Generally making sure everyone follows the rules
    +Being responsible and answering any questions about the server

Now, we have had problems in the past with moderator abuse, so a note to anyone applying to be a moderator or in current moderating: You must not abuse your privileges. This means not using any admin commands for anything but moderating. Misspell the 4th word in your "why you think you should be a moderator over anyone else" section of the application. The following privileges should not be used unless told otherwise:

-Worldedit
    -Admin Bypass for Factions
    -/give
    -/time
    -/god
    -Anything that would give you an advantage over other players.

Any of these commands are logged in the console as well, and using any of them will result in revoked moderator privileges. If the incident is bad enough, such as creating a giant castle out of illegitimate materials, you may be banned as well as de-op'd.

To sign up for potential moderatorship, just post in this thread the following:

Your IGN:
    Your Age:
    How long you have been active on this server:
    Why you think you should be a moderator over other people:
    Any faction affiliations that may cause bias:

Just to inform you, being part of a faction will knock the possibility of being chosen as a moderator a couple notches, as you may have an unfair bias. This doesn't necessarily mean that you won't be considered, but it is best if admins are not part of factions. However, in a factions based server, this is mostly unavoidable.

[/release]

19. Post #59

June 2011
    593 Posts
    May I added be added to the whitelist?

TBFundy

20. Post #60
    July 2011
    36 Posts
    I've Roleplayed in some other games, so Minecraft seems like the next logical step. I'm in!

Zesty_Limes
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events

21. Post #61
    October 2009
    596 Posts
    Whitelist please? Seems like this could be a fun server.

Add: DasherDigital
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Denmark Show Events

22. Post #62

February 2011
    118 Posts
    Can I get a whitelist?

Add: Dbz933
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

23. Post #63
    January 2010
    1,127 Posts
    Jumping in on the application bandwagon.

Please add Jacinth to the whitelist.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

24. Post #64
    Stolt Svensk
    June 2008
    9,031 Posts
    Applying for becoming a moderator!

Your IGN: Krutponken
    Your Age: 16
    How long you have been active on this server: I don't know, a month maybe?
    Why you think you should be a moderator over other people: I basically have no life, so I can spend a lot of time on the server if needed, I'm nice and I'm glad to help people out if they need help and all that jazz.
    Any faction affiliations that may cause bias: Svearike
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

25. Post #65
    December 2009
    7,260 Posts
    I'm the only moderator as of now, so I'll whitelist you in about 3 hours. I'm really busy!

Edited:

I lied. All of you are updated on the whitelist.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

26. Post #66
    July 2010
    4,320 Posts
    Requesting whitelist: Joehawk
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

27. Post #67

February 2011
    118 Posts
    actually its not capitalized just dbz933

28. Post #68
    July 2009
    1,016 Posts
    id love to join the server

IGN: DrPompo
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Peru Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

29. Post #69
    December 2009
    7,260 Posts
    Whitelist updated.

30. Post #70
    April 2010
    2,401 Posts
    Add me to the whitelist, and I think I may join the banking faction as either a Courier or a Manager, IGN is DarkMime77

31. Post #71
    January 2010
    1,127 Posts
    Is there any kind of map for the server?

Also, what exactly are the taxes? Who has to pay?

Edited:

FIUCUSUCJ. I just finished getting all these things (which are precious to a new player) and I see some iron just sitting down in a valley. So I jump down and I'm jumping to it and there's only a three block jump down. So I jump and there's lava. RIGHT THERE. GOD DAMMIT I HATE MINECRAFT.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

32. Post #72

June 2011
    593 Posts
    How do you tell if people are on the server? do you have a /list function?

33. Post #73
    December 2009
    7,260 Posts
    Is there any kind of map for the server?

Also, what exactly are the taxes? Who has to pay?
    If you so desire, you can create a player-made map. However, a carto map will never be available for public viewing.

Taxes are completely up to the faction. You can join factions by saying "/f join [Faction]", not putting the faction in [brackets]. Creating factions is currently closed. You can see factions by saying "/f list".

Edited:

How do you tell if people are on the server? do you have a /list function?
    Sadly, we are still having problems with Permissions, so /list is somehow only available for admins. You can use "/f list" to see the number of people on the server and what factions they are part of, and "/f who [Faction]" to see who is exactly in and online the faction.

Edited:

As soon as I get back from my run, I better see at least one person on this server.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux United States Show Events

34. Post #74

June 2011
    593 Posts
    If you so desire, you can create a player-made map. However, a carto map will never be available for public viewing.

Taxes are completely up to the faction. You can join factions by saying "/f join [Faction]", not putting the faction in [brackets]. Creating factions is currently closed. You can see factions by saying "/f list".

Edited:

Sadly, we are still having problems with Permissions, so /list is somehow only available for admins. You can use "/f list" to see the number of people on the server and what factions they are part of, and "/f who [Faction]" to see who is exactly in and online the faction.

Edited:

As soon as I get back from my run, I better see at least one person on this server.
    I'll be on probably

35. Post #75
    January 2010
    1,127 Posts
    Is there anyway I can join bank?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

36. Post #76
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    7,850 Posts
    I had 4 cookies, cocoa beans, tons of iron and a bunch of other stuff and then a lava flow found me. Fantastic.

Edited:

And again.

Edited:

I will trade diamond for coca beans. I swear to god they're more important than anything.

Edited:

Wow. I found another dungeon, and sadly there were no beans.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

37. Post #77
    February 2009
    33 Posts
    Sounds like fun! Room for one more?
    username is Alec97531

38. Post #78
    December 2009
    7,260 Posts
    Is there anyway I can join bank?
    You would normally talk to Osku, who's the head of Bank and generally the only active member of it, but he's on vacation leave.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

39. Post #79

July 2011
    13 Posts
    Hello,
    I recently joined Facepunch and heard about Age of Mines and am wondering whether you would let me join the server please. My minecraft name is Doctor_Cuddles.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

40. Post #80
    December 2009
    7,260 Posts
    Hello,
    I recently joined Facepunch and heard about Age of Mines and am wondering whether you would let me join the server please. My minecraft name is Doctor_Cuddles.
    Sure thing, and welcome to Facepunch and the server.

I'll whitelist Alec97531 as well once minecraft boots up.