1. Post #201
    June 2011
    513 Posts
    Would like to be on the whitelist please.

Minecraft name: Mombasa
    This this this.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

2. Post #202
    Official worst poster 2011
    June 2007
    8,470 Posts
    I should mention this:

In some hasty negotiations earlier I was able to get Skaal to be recognized as a temporary ceasefire zone for the current war between Svearike and Ironhelm.

I would highly recommend that the leaders of both factions try to negotiate on this matter so it can officially be one. I know the citizens of Skaal don't want any fighting to go on in their town.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

3. Post #203
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    1,199 Posts
    Can I get whitelisted? This sounds fun.
    name is wahhabi

Thanks in advance

4. Post #204
    Bly
    February 2010
    47 Posts
    Can I join?

My IGN is bly143

5. Post #205

May 2010
    290 Posts
    My faction is full of turds, but ya gotta luv em.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

6. Post #206
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    7,791 Posts
    Whoa whoa wait JoeHawk is a murderer or something? Time to take away his residence in Ravencrest O_o
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #207
    July 2009
    139 Posts
    As allies to Ironhelm, we, Kalewala, declare war against Svearike!

Long has their power annoyed us and Ironhelm had a good reason to attack them, their lands almost covered up their holy place where they pray for their goddess Aphrodite - goddess of lust, love and sexuality, which Ironhelm really likes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Zing Zing x 1 (list)

8. Post #208
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    7,791 Posts
    Someone griefed my signs and made a soul sand tower outside my village <_<

9. Post #209

July 2011
    13 Posts
    Hey guys can I make propoganda posters about the war. Some supporting Ironhelm, Some Supporting Svearike and some for neutral factions?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

10. Post #210
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    7,791 Posts
    WOW, me and a guard just dug 3 down in the middle of Ravencrest cuz we heard a zombie, there were five zombies and a skeleton in a 3x3 hole.

11. Post #211
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    June 2009
    17,111 Posts
    Svearike has not surrendered.

But I need to speak with everybody in Svearike.

Edited:

But seriously someone is breaking the rules cause they are breaking single blocks in our castle. I can see that people have been going in and out.

Edited:

Don't believe Ironhelm are winning because they are not. They declared war on us just to expand, they are selfish and evilhearted while Svearike are generous and try to do their best to help everyone around.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

12. Post #212
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    2,708 Posts
    Oh mother fuck.

I've been on the whitelist before, yet for some reason servers seem to love the tradition of wiping the whitelist over and over. I swear I've been put back on it at least twice.

Let's make it a third time then, shall we. MC account: thattrunkmonkey.

13. Post #213
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    7,791 Posts
    Server's really laggy today.

14. Post #214
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    1,617 Posts
    Server's really laggy today.
    This. Everyone on the server have been getting lag spikes. And blocks don't update so quickly.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events

15. Post #215
    Frequent Habbo Hotel player. PM for free furniture
    January 2010
    7,070 Posts
    Requesting to be whitelisted

In-game name: desertfury13

sounds like fun
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

16. Post #216
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    1,617 Posts
    The server just lagged, and now I can't connect.

Getting: End of Stream
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events

17. Post #217

July 2011
    13 Posts
    The server is down I believe.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

18. Post #218

May 2010
    290 Posts
    Whoa whoa wait JoeHawk is a murderer or something? Time to take away his residence in Ravencrest O_o
    That you should.
    In all honestly I may have overreacted. He stalked my town, I went to confront him and he attacked me with his fists.

I advise a KOS agreement with Ravencrest?

Edited:

Svearike has not surrendered.

But I need to speak with everybody in Svearike.

Edited:

But seriously someone is breaking the rules cause they are breaking single blocks in our castle. I can see that people have been going in and out.

Edited:

Don't believe Ironhelm are winning because they are not. They declared war on us just to expand, they are selfish and evilhearted while Svearike are generous and try to do their best to help everyone around.
    I am of neutral peace with Svearike and Ironhelm.
    But I must agree that the sole purpose of the Invasion was not for hatred, but for expansion.
    Is there a way we may work out a peace-treaty between the two factions?
    Skaal is currently neutral ground, there shall be NO fighting in Skaal.
    I suggest both leaders meet, and settle this with words, not swords.

19. Post #219
    As allies to Ironhelm, we, Kalewala, declare war against Svearike!

Long has their power annoyed us and Ironhelm had a good reason to attack them, their lands almost covered up their holy place where they pray for their goddess Aphrodite - goddess of lust, love and sexuality, which Ironhelm really likes.
    I was told Ironhelm had no gods when I was given a tour, and this was told to me by Chez himself. Either he lies to the people he is trying to recruit, or he has lied to you. Either way, I would question Ironhelm's integrity.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Portugal Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

20. Post #220
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    7,791 Posts
    That you should.
    In all honestly I may have overreacted. He stalked my town, I went to confront him and he attacked me with his fists.

I advise a KOS agreement with Ravencrest?
    Very well.

21. Post #221

May 2010
    290 Posts
    Someone griefed my signs and made a soul sand tower outside my village <_<
    What's a Soul Sand Tower?

22. Post #222
    Internet Detective in BRICK (HBIED certified)
    May 2007
    11,852 Posts
    Why do all the cool looking servers have to be down?

23. Post #223

February 2011
    118 Posts
    A tower made of soul sand.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

24. Post #224
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    7,791 Posts
    1x1 tower of soul sand.

Edited:

Why do all the cool looking servers have to be down?
    It'll come back up D:

25. Post #225
    May 2007
    11,852 Posts
    It'll come back up D:
    Hopefully soon! My two regular servers (Profan's and Nationcraft) are down, and I'm trying to find something to do in the meantime. :P

26. Post #226
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    7,791 Posts
    Hopefully soon! My two regular servers (Profan's and Nationcraft) are down, and I'm trying to find something to do in the meantime. :P
    Well if you like it you can stick around. We're just plain low on people, so...

27. Post #227
    Official worst poster 2011
    June 2007
    8,470 Posts
    I think the servers are down because of well...

You guys realize Brohoster officially died today?

The servers are probably down because of that. Seeing as most of FP went to Brohoster for their MC servers.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

28. Post #228
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    1,617 Posts
    I think the servers are down because of well...

You guys realize Brohoster officially died today?

The servers are probably down because of that. Seeing as most of FP went to Brohoster for their MC servers.
    The server is not hosted at Brohoster as far as I know.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

29. Post #229
    December 2009
    7,256 Posts
    I was told Ironhelm had no gods when I was given a tour, and this was told to me by Chez himself. Either he lies to the people he is trying to recruit, or he has lied to you. Either way, I would question Ironhelm's integrity.
    I haven't declared any sort of official deity, Kalewala must have misunderstood us.

Edited:

If this continues, just ask me and I'll head over to big-brother check it, and possibly warn or ban anyone that continues to break the rules.

Edited:

Ironhelm Message to the Nation:

As you may have seen, Ironhelm has declared war on Svearike. No other faction has to worry about being attacked unless they help Svearike with resources. If we find anyone helping out Svearike, we may and most likely will take some sort of aggressive action against them.

We have no fear whatsoever of losing the war, but are a bit concerned about winning it. Svearike has a decent amount of defensive fortification, and it would take a lot of resources to destroy it. However, we are willing to expend them to win this war.

If you wish to help Ironhelm win the war, Ironhelm would be greatly appreciated. It would help speed up our victory over Svearike.

Also, a note to Svearike: You may want to consider creating a secondary residence besides the castle. When (not "if") your castle is over-taken or destroyed, you will need another residence. Any faction should do that, if not just a small vault in the side of a far-away mountain, so you can have a decent recovery if you happen to be overtaken by anyone.

Your forces are small, but you are resilient. I have no doubt that this will be a difficult war, but we are willing to negotiate some sort of deal in the end if you want to prevent your castle's takeover or possible destruction.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

30. Post #230
    Stolt Svensk
    June 2008
    8,993 Posts
    You will never get our castle! We worked way too hard on it to lose it!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

31. Post #231
    dubstep
    August 2005
    4,192 Posts
    I would very much like to join and be part of Ironhelm.

In game name is 'novita'.

Thanks.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Isle of Man Show Events

32. Post #232
    December 2009
    7,256 Posts
    You will never get our castle! We worked way too hard on it to lose it!
    I would hate to take that away from you just now. How about a compromise? Give us a certain amount of resources, and we will end this war and not destoy/take over the castle.

33. Post #233

May 2010
    290 Posts
    I hate players who join Ironhelm simply because they're winning, or sound tough.
    Like, they're already strong enough, why make them overly powerful against all the other nations.
    Join them because they are intimidating, and you shall have no respect in Skaal.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

34. Post #234
    December 2009
    7,256 Posts

People should make propaganda posters for their factions to add a little spice to this thread.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

35. Post #235
    May 2007
    11,852 Posts
    I would enjoy a whitelisting.

MC Username: Agoat

36. Post #236
    December 2009
    7,256 Posts

Some pictures of Skaal.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

37. Post #237

May 2010
    290 Posts

Some pictures of Skaal.
    It's been revealed. Thanks Chez.

38. Post #238
    December 2009
    7,256 Posts
    I'm getting bad lag again. Is this just me?

Edited:

Asrele, I've warned you before, but you have to read the rules. Don't break blocks that are in a building or city not made by yourself.

You will be banned for a couple days, and post here requesting unbanning, as I will likely forget.

Edited:

Quick clarifications on the dos and don'ts of stealing/griefing:

The only time it is okay to destroy something is in war (but only with TNT cannons!) and when you have it claimed. That means that you can't destroy the walls of that random house you find on the side of the road, but you can open the doors and take anything from chests.

The only way you can steal something is if you can get to the chest by doing anything but breaking blocks (Aside from TNT, which can only be used in war and with TNT cannons).

Remember, I will know if you break blocks to get into a place, or steal illegally. If anyone is the victim of griefing or suspects someone broke into their house illegally, just ask me or a mod to survey it. We'll run a quick big brother check on who accessed the chest, and see if any of the blocks nearby the chest or on the wall were broken to get in. If there was illegal breach, I'll contact the person and warn or ban them. If there wasn't any illegal breach, I won't say who it was that stole from the chest and go on my way.

39. Post #239
    December 2009
    2,102 Posts
    Could me and my friend get whitelisted?
    Me: Rama214
    Friend: Aylek
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events

40. Post #240
    December 2009
    7,256 Posts
    Could me and my friend get whitelisted?