1. Post #2321
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    9,068 Posts
    I was personally waiting for people to join the server, but I would recommend checking out those tunnels. Maybe something will be found in it that is quite interesting.
    Tunnels? Where?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Professional x64 United States Show Events

2. Post #2322
    December 2009
    7,267 Posts
    Tunnels? Where?
    Ask around on the server. There's a series of huge tunnels underneath the land, but a strange power has been inhabiting them, attacking people from the mouths of the caves.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

3. Post #2323
    I make awesome maps that never see the light of day
    January 2007
    7,342 Posts
    You should delay the small faction disbansions to 1.9, since 1.8 pretty buggy and people are waiting for 1.9.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #2324
    June 2009
    478 Posts
    Can I get whitelisted? I miss playing on this server
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

5. Post #2325
    July 2009
    1,016 Posts
    ohmy ohmy please people do something this server is awesome :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Peru Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

6. Post #2326
    December 2009
    7,267 Posts
    Can I get whitelisted? I miss playing on this server
    Sure, I'll whitelist "plecy". Please provide an IGN next time, though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

7. Post #2327
    June 2009
    478 Posts
    Sure, I'll whitelist "plecy". Please provide an IGN next time, though.
    Now I feel dumb, my ingame name is "Plecy", although I'm not sure if its case-sensitive. Sorry about all that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

8. Post #2328
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    9,068 Posts
    All right, can we get some kind of clue on where to find this rumored Orb of Light?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Professional x64 United States Show Events

9. Post #2329
    December 2009
    7,267 Posts
    I need to leave Divitia. I don't do much for it, and do a ton more admin'ing than anything. If someone wants to step up, tell me in this thread.

Also, server is dying. Tell your friends!

10. Post #2330
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    3,220 Posts
    I reccomend we abandon Divitia in general. The other factions have more active members and if we divide the current members of our country among them we'll have larger, more active factions.

11. Post #2331
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    9,068 Posts
    I reccomend we abandon Divitia in general. The other factions have more active members and if we divide the current members of our country among them we'll have larger, more active factions.
    Zhelvolk and Malleus only have 1-2 members each who actually log in daily. Not a big jump from your whopping zero.

12. Post #2332
    July 2009
    1,016 Posts
    I really am tired and have exams tommorrow so im not gonna do a huge report on this, but just to keep you guys updated and possibly catch your interest on the server again heres the outline:

i decided to go exploring the so called tunnels that chez mentioned, "bozthekiller" showed me the way to the vera tunnel and claimed he knew the location of the malleus one. after exploring the tunnel together for some time, we found a curtain of water and then the abyss. at this moment we had no clue what we had gotten into in that moment.

later on, a mysterious force started throwing fireballs at us along a ravine. It then came forward and presented itself as the Tunnel guardian. He explained how their world, the "abyss" (or so we can call it as it is unknown to us), is shrinking and that he will ocupy ours and eliminate us, and there is nothing we can do to stop him as he has become invinsible. le then left us at the "Spider dungeon" which we walked into and found ourselves back at another tunnel.

after walking senseless we got to a place names as Water. we didnt find anything special and continued to walk for 15 minutes, till we got to another end of the tunnel, in the desert near divita.

going back home, still knowing there is something in that tunnel yet to find in order to save the world from the creatures of the abyss, we rested. next morning we set foot to the veren tunnel, trying to find the place where we left off, instead we ended going deeper and deeper, and when it felt like it was pointless and we should give up and head back, we struck it, a huge hole with big lava waterfalls and a rail, many chests and treasure! (being something youd expect, i fell to lava and lost some precious minerals )

we suspect each faction's tunnel contains many surprises for faction members to find and its the best time for you to explore, before the world is completely corrupted by the power of the guardian!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Peru Show Events

13. Post #2333
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    3,220 Posts
    Maybe we should fresh map it and build one big city? That way we'd have a city of like 20 people if everyone came on at different times. Just have guilds and factions within the city.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 4Agree Agree x 1 (list)

14. Post #2334

Edited:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Portugal Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

15. Post #2335
    December 2009
    7,267 Posts
    Maybe we should fresh map it and build one big city? That way we'd have a city of like 20 people if everyone came on at different times. Just have guilds and factions within the city.
    That would be interesting, but all we would really get done is a giant city of people, nothing more. Guilds and factions would co-exist happily and any disputes that would break out would have to be contained in this city, making it a likely giant spawn-killing fest with everyone too close to each other.

Besides, I feel that this server's time is almost done. Interest has waned, the server is slowly dying, and the premise is beginning to be tiring. There is no war, no way for a battle to be won offensively, and no people to fight these wars. I'll probably stay with it to the end, but if there isn't a drastic push of marketing or influx of people joining, this server will soon be gone.

16. Post #2336
    Well, a friend of mine is joining the server soon and we're devising of a series of quests to do with his background. And we'll probably need an admin's help.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Portugal Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

17. Post #2337
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    9,068 Posts
    That would be interesting, but all we would really get done is a giant city of people, nothing more. Guilds and factions would co-exist happily and any disputes that would break out would have to be contained in this city, making it a likely giant spawn-killing fest with everyone too close to each other.

Besides, I feel that this server's time is almost done. Interest has waned, the server is slowly dying, and the premise is beginning to be tiring. There is no war, no way for a battle to be won offensively, and no people to fight these wars. I'll probably stay with it to the end, but if there isn't a drastic push of marketing or influx of people joining, this server will soon be gone.
    I've been trying to think up of a little side-quest for my character, but it probably won't work if there's no plugin that would grant an item the ability to summon one tamed Wolf for one Minecraft day (And I could only use it once per MC day). That, and I still need to figure out what exactly is supposed to happen.

Also, what if we find the other Tunnels and destroyed the Guardians that seem to be threatening the world?

18. Post #2338
    December 2009
    7,267 Posts
    Also, what if we find the other Tunnels and destroyed the Guardians that seem to be threatening the world?
    I don't want to spoil anything, but it would be worth your time to find out how to destroy these guardians.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

19. Post #2339
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    9,068 Posts
    I don't want to spoil anything, but it would be worth your time to find out how to destroy these guardians.
    That's good, but what about my sidequest thing? Is it possible to make an item with such properties that can only be used by my character?

20. Post #2340
    January 2007
    7,342 Posts
    Many people are waiting for 1.9. And when 1.9 comes out, huge bunch of finns are joining.
    Also we still doesn't have any locking mod and local chat.

Edited:

Wow, water is gaining more people.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

21. Post #2341
    September 2011
    35 Posts
    So, if someone from zhelvolk can come online that would be great preferably john or George.
    I need to have a word with you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

22. Post #2342
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    9,068 Posts
    So, if someone from zhelvolk can come online that would be great preferably john or George.
    I need to have a word with you.
    Sorry, I was in school when you posted that. What's going on?

Edited:

Also Syko, feel free to add John and I to your Steam friends list (If you have Steam, that is). It's a lot more convenient and quick if you need to tell us something important.

Edited:

Oh, and I accidentally broke one of the signs that tell you to join a faction at /spawn. I got permission to fix a grammatical error on the sign, and when I broke it, it came back and now it's blank. Sorry about that.

For reference, the sign said "Join to factions! Or ELSE!" and I was changing it to "Join a faction! Or ELSE!".

23. Post #2343
    January 2007
    7,342 Posts
    Any news from the MCforums?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Finland Show Events

24. Post #2344
    July 2011
    36 Posts
    Thieves abound.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events

25. Post #2345
    December 2009
    7,267 Posts
    Many people are waiting for 1.9. And when 1.9 comes out, huge bunch of finns are joining.
    Also we still doesn't have any locking mod and local chat.
    As I said earlier, talk to Dragory about that.

Also, about the artifacts or sidequest sorts of things, I would love to do that, but it is only possible if you would be an admin and not generally save the bound command. If you find a plugin that would allow this, please post it here.

26. Post #2346
    September 2011
    35 Posts
    Sorry, I was in school when you posted that. What's going on?

Edited:

Also Syko, feel free to add John and I to your Steam friends list (If you have Steam, that is). It's a lot more convenient and quick if you need to tell us something important.

Edited:

Oh, and I accidentally broke one of the signs that tell you to join a faction at /spawn. I got permission to fix a grammatical error on the sign, and when I broke it, it came back and now it's blank. Sorry about that.

For reference, the sign said "Join to factions! Or ELSE!" and I was changing it to "Join a faction! Or ELSE!".

steam info?

27. Post #2347
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    9,068 Posts
    steam info?
    It's right under my join date and post count. Click on the little Steam icon and you'll be redirected to my profile.

28. Post #2348
    January 2007
    7,342 Posts
    Server down?

29. Post #2349
    January 2007
    7,342 Posts
    Water is growing really fast.

30. Post #2350
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    596 Posts
    Who is Water, what are they about/where are they located?

31. Post #2351
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    9,068 Posts
    I think it would've been a better idea to get them to join Zhelvolk, Divitia or Malleus. I didn't say Vera because they get more than two members online per day. Besides, Water doesn't seem to serve any practical purpose in the politics of this land. I say we disband it and make them join one of the existing factions.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Professional x64 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

32. Post #2352
    I say we keep them, just give them an actual purpose.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Portugal Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

33. Post #2353
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    9,068 Posts
    The problem isn't the fact that we need a new faction, we need more active members in existing factions (Along with some new things to actually do). I think we should take a vote on whether to disband Water or not. They don't even have a backstory, as far as I can tell, they just exist for the purpose of existing.

34. Post #2354
    January 2007
    7,342 Posts
    Shafol invited his friends to join the server and that water faction.
    They have now huge fortress and town.
    He said to me, that hes going to invent a better name.

Edited:

And hes inviting more people
    You guys should invite too!

35. Post #2355

June 2011
    593 Posts
    Water is growing really fast.
    water?

36. Post #2356
    January 2007
    7,342 Posts
    Who is Water, what are they about/where are they located?
    Near Malleus.

37. Post #2357
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    9,068 Posts
    Also Target, are you forgetting something? Something important you have to do every Saturday or you get arrested by Divitia?

38. Post #2358
    Near Malleus.
    Wait what?

And Lord, I would get involved in contracts or shall I remind you that you should be paying me taxes because of your iffy signing?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Portugal Show Events

39. Post #2359
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    9,068 Posts
    Wait what?

And Lord, I would get involved in contracts or shall I remind you that you should be paying me taxes because of your iffy signing?
    Well, now that you responded, I'll hop on and collect our 20 Iron, since John said he didn't do it today.

Edited:

And don't try to weasel your way out of it by saying that I'm late, it's still Saturday.

Edited:

Also, some music to go along with it.

40. Post #2360
    January 2007
    7,342 Posts
    Autarch?