Plecy and Soyuz, Pixel Artists 2012
    ofcourse i accept the rules if i want to be whitelisted
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Estonia Show Events

2. Post #2802
    homosensual
    April 2010
    2,572 Posts
    Rules posted:
    There is no secret phrase/word you have to know to be whitelisted!
    Oh okay.
    My in-game name is fruityfruit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

3. Post #2803
    I make awesome maps that never see the light of day
    January 2007
    7,341 Posts
    Accept the rules. Plecy and Soyuz, Pixel Artists 2012
    Made out of stool ?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events

4. Post #2804
    August 2008
    440 Posts
    whitelist raviool
    Oh okay.
    My in-game name is fruityfruit.
    Whitelisted.

ofcourse i accept the rules if i want to be whitelisted
    It wouldn't be the first time a guy asks to be whitelisted, joins the server, and then breaks every rule we have with the motivation "oh, I hadn't read them".

Also, yes it's made out of stool.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

5. Post #2805
    October 2009
    5,194 Posts
    Y U NO LIKE MONUMENT JARODH?!
    Seriously. We're working our asses off with the monument.

More people should come and join Swidhido.

6. Post #2806
    August 2008
    440 Posts
    Swidhido should roleplay more.

7. Post #2807
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    3,295 Posts
    I just rejoined the server today after about 5 or 6 months of absence and I must say it was the most fun I've ever had on Minecraft (that may just mean I don't have a lot of fun on minecraft, but still).
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

8. Post #2808
    October 2009
    5,194 Posts
    Very average server. And they wonder why there are only 6 people on at peak times with no requirements at all to become whitelisted. There is a huge flaw... pixelart. RPing is all about immersing your self into the world. Pixelart is a huge NO for a RP Server, really breaks the immersion. The players on this server are really dissapointing, not because there is a huge lack of people on the server but because how mingey the players are. They keep breaking rules during war and stealing just makes the entire experience unpleasant. They tunnel their way into your city, leap over walls without even a warning(I was told 15 minute warning before war/attacks) And ofcourse, like all "succesfull" factions they have an Admin on their side to help/side with them. Even when they break the rules he still just doesnt seem to care.

I am going to warn Facepunch. I highly suggest not going to this server unless you want an unpleasant an a non-immersive experience. This is all I have to say about my experience on this server.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 6Dumb Dumb x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

9. Post #2809
    August 2008
    440 Posts
    Very average server. And they wonder why there are only 6 people on at peak times with no requirements at all to become whitelisted. There is a huge flaw... pixelart. RPing is all about immersing your self into the world. Pixelart is a huge NO for a RP Server, really breaks the immersion. The players on this server are really dissapointing, not because there is a huge lack of people on the server but because how mingey the players are. They keep breaking rules during war and stealing just makes the entire experience unpleasant. They tunnel their way into your city, leap over walls without even a warning(I was told 15 minute warning before war/attacks) And ofcourse, like all "succesfull" factions they have an Admin on their side to help/side with them. Even when they break the rules he still just doesnt seem to care.

I am going to warn Facepunch. I highly suggest not going to this server unless you want an unpleasant an a non-immersive experience. This is all I have to say about my experience on this server.
    That would've been a good point if it wasn't for the fact that you guys didn't even RP; not to mention that you're whining about people stealing, when that is the exact same thing you guys were doing -- raiding other players' houses (it's funny how you told me to check the logs as to who stole your diamonds, then when I say that the logs also say you've been stealing from the others you go "your logs must be wrong"). Oh, ego centralism, you so funny.

10. Post #2810
    October 2009
    5,194 Posts
    That would've been a good point if it wasn't for the fact that you guys didn't even RP; not to mention that you're whining about people stealing, when that is the exact same thing you guys were doing -- raiding other players' houses (it's funny how you told me to check the logs as to who stole your diamonds, then when I say that the logs also say you've been stealing from the others you go "your logs must be wrong"). Oh, ego centralism, you so funny.
    We never even stole from anyone. We never even had contact with other players except the Dikari.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

11. Post #2811
    August 2008
    440 Posts
    We never even stole from anyone. We never even had contact with other players except the Dikari.
    Well, as you said before "the logs must be lying". Makes perfect sense, really.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Zing Zing x 1 (list)

12. Post #2812
    October 2009
    5,194 Posts
    These are images of the Dikari destroying our town dismantling everything, looting everything. Even though 2/4 people in Swidhod will still be playing on the server and me and Dedric were the only ones leaving they still decided to try to torch the houses and are dismantling the town as I am posting this.

Some Screenshots.

I just posted all the pictures Mckeever/Dedric sent to me. I think this should really paint the picture how the people on the server really are. DarkRP of Minecraft.

Edited:

Well, as you said before "the logs must be lying". Makes perfect sense, really.
    I never said that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

13. Post #2813
    August 2008
    440 Posts
    You're acting surprised over our decision to demolish your town after you said "we'll never play on this server again, also we're going to make sure no one plays here again! *cry*", why am I not surprised?

Here's a (fresh) picture of your town by the way:

Chezhead posted:
    Remember, this is just a game. Don't hate other people forever just because they carpet TNT'd your kingdom. Treat this as a Role-play, not real life.
    Edit: Is it only I whom find it funny that John rated #2808 "Agree"?

14. Post #2814
    October 2009
    5,194 Posts
    I actually said I will never play again. Though there are still 2 people thats going to logg on tomorrow to see all their hard work destroyed by some mingey players and an admin.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

15. Post #2815
    August 2008
    440 Posts
    I actually said I will never play again. Though there are still 2 people thats going to logg on tomorrow to see all their hard work destroyed by some mingey players and an admin.
    I would use the log to show that you said "we", but as we've already figured out earlier, the log lies.

16. Post #2816
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    9,048 Posts
    And nothing of value was lost.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Professional x64 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

17. Post #2817

February 2012
    6 Posts
    can i be whitelisted please? (shasocais)
    Read the rules

18. Post #2818
    August 2008
    440 Posts
    can i be whitelisted please? (shasocais)
    Read the rules
    Whitelisted.

19. Post #2819
    September 2010
    770 Posts

I fully agree with you except they didn't tunnel they jumped off of an arch
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

20. Post #2820
    June 2009
    478 Posts
    Very average server. And they wonder why there are only 6 people on at peak times with no requirements at all to become whitelisted. There is a huge flaw... pixelart.
    The pixelart is not exactly a permanent world feature, its there to test the cartographing.

These are images of the Dikari destroying our town dismantling everything, looting everything. Even though 2/4 people in Swidhod will still be playing on the server and me and Dedric were the only ones leaving they still decided to try to torch the houses and are dismantling the town as I am posting this.

I just posted all the pictures Mckeever/Dedric sent to me. I think this should really paint the picture how the people on the server really are. DarkRP of Minecraft.
    You disbanded the faction, there is nothing wrong with looting a disbanded faction who's members have said they will never return, I'm also pretty sure that as we walked in, Mckeever said "Take what you want".

21. Post #2821
    October 2009
    5,194 Posts
    The pixelart is not exactly a permanent world feature, its there to test the cartographing.

You disbanded the faction, there is nothing wrong with looting a disbanded faction who's members have said they will never return, I'm also pretty sure that as we walked in, Mckeever said "Take what you want".
    I never disbanded it. An Admin/Mod did that. I just left the server. 2/4 of us left. The other two were offline.

22. Post #2822

February 2012
    6 Posts
    Is anyone else getting the read connection timed out message after a few minutes in the server before minecraft launches you back to the menu? Cause it keeps happening to me.

23. Post #2823
    June 2009
    478 Posts
    In other news, the Dynamap is working, and the pixel art has been removed, all we have to remember it by is this.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

24. Post #2824
    December 2009
    714 Posts
    I have read the rules, can you please whitelist

CreationCage
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

25. Post #2825
    August 2008
    440 Posts
    I have read the rules, can you please whitelist

CreationCage
    Whitelisted.

26. Post #2826
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    3,295 Posts
    What's with all the guests right now? Wonder who linked them here.

27. Post #2827

February 2012
    3 Posts
    00wbicknellfound,

could i be whitelisted please

Edited:

i have read the rules..

28. Post #2828
    June 2009
    478 Posts
    00wbicknellfound,

Edited:

i have read the rules..

You'll be whitelisted in a second, the moderator is fiddling with the wiki.

29. Post #2829
    August 2008
    440 Posts
    00wbicknellfound,

Edited:

i have read the rules..
    Whitelisted.

30. Post #2830
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    3,220 Posts
    I have undertaken the ambitious task of attempting to canonically map the entire world so far based on the paths taken by migrants. I've computed that we went south, then back north as we progressively made new maps based on increased influence from Northern kingdoms and cultures. The active kingdoms are based on what factions succeed and which were wiped out. To clarify, any kingdoms ruled by still active players are assumed to have been inherited by their heirs and ruled to this day by them. In other cases they were overthrown and replaced with new governments, as was the case with Kalewalas Revolution and the rise of a Republican City-States in the south.

Note: Political Geography is NOT accurate to the actual In-Game locations, they are instead calibrated to best serve plot and realism. I took a high school class on Human Geography, so naturally I'm an expert on such things and far beyond the reproach of the common rabble.

So with little further ado, I present The Valentian Cartographic Societies' Fifteenth Edition Map of The Western World!

Physical Map:

Political Map:

Do criticize and comment!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Winner Winner x 4Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

31. Post #2831
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    9,048 Posts
    I have undertaken the ambitious task of attempting to canonically map the entire world so far based on the paths taken by migrants. I've computed that we went south, then back north as we progressively made new maps based on increased influence from Northern kingdoms and cultures. The active kingdoms are based on what factions succeed and which were wiped out. To clarify, any kingdoms ruled by still active players are assumed to have been inherited by their heirs and ruled to this day by them. In other cases they were overthrown and replaced with new governments, as was the case with Kalewalas Revolution and the rise of a Republican City-States in the south.

Note: Political Geography is NOT accurate to the actual In-Game locations, they are instead calibrated to best serve plot and realism. I took a high school class on Human Geography, so naturally I'm an expert on such things and far beyond the reproach of the common rabble.

So with little further ado, I present The Valentian Cartographic Societies' Fifteenth Edition Map of The Western World!

Physical Map:

Political Map:

Do criticize and comment!
    Perfect. Really fits in with how some of us went traveling after the 1.8.1 map and ended up in our new locations five years later, which is the current map.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Professional x64 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

32. Post #2832
    January 2007
    7,341 Posts
    Vera is missing.

Edited:

And the other nation.

Edited:

And the Narwhal, or what was it.
    It was big.

33. Post #2833
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    9,048 Posts
    Vera is missing.

Edited:

And the other nation.
    Vera and Malleus became unimportant and died off pretty quickly.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Professional x64 United States Show Events

34. Post #2834
    January 2007
    7,341 Posts
    Vera was pretty big city.

Edited:

Lol, wiki is full of spam.
    http://ageofmines.net/wiki/Special%3ARecentChanges

35. Post #2835
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    9,048 Posts
    Vera was pretty big city.
    "Size matters not."

You can have a massive city that spans across 128 chunks, but it's all just a waste of space if nobody is around.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Professional x64 United States Show Events

36. Post #2836
    January 2007
    7,341 Posts
    But, it used to be as large as Divitia.

37. Post #2837
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    9,048 Posts
    But, it used to be as large as Divitia.
    Divitia was more active than Vera in the long run.

38. Post #2838
    February 2012
    10 Posts
    Hi i've read the rules and agree to them, can i be added to the whitelist, my user name is Spider_Monkey

39. Post #2839
    June 2009
    478 Posts
    Anybody figured out why all these scary guests are coming and viewing the thread yet?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

40. Post #2840
    Official worst poster 2011
    June 2007
    8,578 Posts
    Anybody figured out why all these scary guests are coming and viewing the thread yet?
    Not yet. Someone must have been doing some external advertising of the server on Reddit or something.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events