1. Post #921
    Gold Member
    June 2005
    296 Posts
    Sever apparently rolled back, all doors are unlocked too.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

2. Post #922
    July 2010
    494 Posts
    SPIRAL!!!!, still standing a week after it was said to be taken down if it didn't reach 5 members, how does it work? Was it Chez's way for me, Luley and Mombasa not to make our faction? I have believe this is very well true! We followed all the criteria to make the Faction, and Chez comes up with a "situational" rule, LIKE he has been this whole time to make the game in his favor and all his friends favor.

Take Spiral down.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

3. Post #923
    June 2011
    513 Posts
    SPIRAL!!!!, still standing a week after it was said to be taken down if it didn't reach 5 members, how does it work? Was it Chez's way for me, Luley and Mombasa not to make our faction? I have believe this is very well true! We followed all the criteria to make the Faction, and Chez comes up with a "situational" rule, LIKE he has been this whole time to make the game in his favor and all his friends favor.

Take Spiral down.
    Servers great, I could care less about a faction. I just wanted to stretch Wahhabis anus to get out of the killers life. I'm a normal slice of life anime regular now amongst all factions.

Also Aheads the shit, don't down Spiral, they never hurt anyone.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

4. Post #924
    March 2010
    427 Posts
    Chez has a secret plan against you guys. Don't take off that tinfoil for a while.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

5. Post #925
    June 2011
    513 Posts
    Some people are having a hard time accepting that although amazing and interesting, I'm done bringing a small form of action and danger to the server. I'm just a drifter now, working with academy.

Daniel Ratherman is a great guy, he said "we won't treat you like a criminal" and if I couldn't be trusted, they'd kill me. Now we all know they couldn't kill me, but there's no reason for them too, I've shown them I can be trusted and everything's going great. He's got me classified as a student of the Academy but has allowed me to stay factionless, because I just simply do not see the point of factions. This doesn't mean I won't join one, I'm just doing my own thing right now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

6. Post #926
    I make awesome maps that never see the light of day
    January 2007
    7,149 Posts
    Server down?
    Again?

Also updated thieving.
    http://ageofmines.net/wiki/index.php...tion_and_Rules
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Finland Show Events

7. Post #927
    July 2010
    494 Posts
    Servers great, I could care less about a faction. I just wanted to stretch Wahhabis anus to get out of the killers life. I'm a normal slice of life anime regular now amongst all factions.

Also Aheads the shit, don't down Spiral, they never hurt anyone.
    They only have 3 members, who I doubt are EVER on.'

Also, Skaal is close to the line.

8. Post #928
    January 2007
    7,149 Posts
    Skaal should start developing.

9. Post #929
    July 2009
    139 Posts

This is what Dragory, server host is doing at the moment.

And yes, he closed server for no reason. Now he is playing some game and wanking his dick off.

Yay, we are having fun <3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events

10. Post #930
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    7,784 Posts
    I'm gonna kick his ass if I have to reset my locks again.

11. Post #931
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    7,434 Posts

This is what Dragory, server host is doing at the moment.

And yes, he closed server for no reason. Now he is playing some game and wanking his dick off.

Yay, we are having fun <3
    What the fuck.

Edited:

Server down?
    Again?

Also updated thieving.
    http://ageofmines.net/wiki/index.php...tion_and_Rules
    I was wondering what a faction agent is?

12. Post #932

June 2011
    593 Posts
    this server kinda sucks now
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

13. Post #933
    :colbert: is all I have to say.

Also, would anyone be interested in funding an Inquisition-style faction with me? It'll be called the Malleus in homage to the Malleus Maleficarum, the Hammer of Witches, the Inquisition's handbook.
    I creted a lil religion for this, so you guys would have to submit it to it () and just try and spread it around the land and destroy all heresy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Portugal Show Events Zing Zing x 1 (list)

14. Post #934
    January 2007
    7,149 Posts
    Need rival religion for it

15. Post #935
    June 2011
    513 Posts
    this server kinda sucks now
    You done goofed son. They're going to have a field day.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

16. Post #936
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    7,434 Posts
    You done goofed son. They're going to have a field day.
    "Nobody is allowed to dislike what I like."

Edited:

Although I don't agree with him but I'm not GOING TO RATE HIM DUMB.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

17. Post #937
    Atheism is rival enough. :colbert:

Also, server's up, go build and shit.

Edited:

Re-lock thyne shitte.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Portugal Show Events

18. Post #938
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    7,434 Posts
    Yay.

19. Post #939
    what do the rules say regarding robbery whil the doors wre unlocked b ya crash?

20. Post #940
    January 2007
    7,149 Posts
    Don't steal then.
    Give people time to relock.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Finland Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

21. Post #941
    June 2011
    513 Posts
    How about instead we not be pussies.

STEAL LIKE MAD MEN.

Edited:

Also I don't think the server sucks I think factions mod is absolutely useless. I had to clarify that I don't hate the server, because idiots will rate me dumb for my opinion because they bounce on mod cock.

22. Post #942
    July 2011
    36 Posts
    Removed.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events

23. Post #943
    January 2007
    7,149 Posts
    We need local talk more, and updated lock mod.

24. Post #944
    February 2009
    1,294 Posts
    Alright, I'm back! And what I've found is some mods single player mods I've been using work on the server.

I'll uninstall them after posting this, but it is a mod I recommend. It has a server plug-in, I believe. It's called SmartMove. It allows you to sprint, Highjump, Crawl, climb half-block "ladders" and fences, as well as 1 block high things, and hang from ledges. I think it could be a nice addition to the RP experience.
    Would be interesting to be honest.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events

25. Post #945
    How about instead we not be pussies.

STEAL LIKE MAD MEN.

Edited:

Also I don't think the server sucks I think factions mod is absolutely useless. I had to clarify that I don't hate the server, because idiots will rate me dumb for my opinion because they bounce on mod cock.
    Except for the fact that it only happens because the plug-in or the server is retarded.

26. Post #946

August 2011
    3 Posts
    i just have to say the rules for stealing make absolutely no sense. so either i have to get accepted into a faction to steal from my faction or i can only steal from what people (probably) wont put in chests in their houses due to all the rampant stealing.

if im stealing only for what is needed i will take a whole stack of diamonds because i would need diamond armor and tools. or wood to help make my house, or what have you. its like the whole robin hood too maybe i want to steal form the rich to supply the poor. but if i have to be apart of the faction im wanting to steal from and im caught i will then be blasted and not accepted into any faction and then its pointless to play in the server.

my opinion would then be to either re make the robbing rules again but sit and think about all possible issues and outcomes, having a set in stone answer to any questions or concerns. or just remove the option and if someone does steal and is caught then they get a few warning and their banned.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

27. Post #947
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    7,434 Posts
    i just have to say the rules for stealing make absolutely no sense. so either i have to get accepted into a faction to steal from my faction or i can only steal from what people (probably) wont put in chests in their houses due to all the rampant stealing.

if im stealing only for what is needed i will take a whole stack of diamonds because i would need diamond armor and tools. or wood to help make my house, or what have you. its like the whole robin hood too maybe i want to steal form the rich to supply the poor. but if i have to be apart of the faction im wanting to steal from and im caught i will then be blasted and not accepted into any faction and then its pointless to play in the server.

my opinion would then be to either re make the robbing rules again but sit and think about all possible issues and outcomes, having a set in stone answer to any questions or concerns. or just remove the option and if someone does steal and is caught then they get a few warning and their banned.
    I agree with this and not only because I'm a thief some of the time (Most of the time I don't want to be a dick) but also because of the fact that he does have a point.

I mean if you keep the "steal what you need" thing - which I am TOTALLY ok with - then why limit that further by not allowing people to steal from certain things.

And the whole "Only corrupted officials and faction agents can steal" rule applying to banks is stupid. That's not how it works in real life.
    Joe-blow off the street can perform a bank robbery if he wants to.
    I didn't want to bring this out but that rule seems like it was made for minimizing personal losses.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

28. Post #948
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    759 Posts
    I have an idea.

Everyone stop being pussies and deal with it. So you may lose your shit, do you know how to correct this?
    Suck it up, kill the bastard, and go shove your cock down the nearest mine, when you're finished, pull out with all of its minerals and supplies. All of this whining, banning, and trying to demand your shit back is really annoying and detrimental to the RP.

Oh and this faction mod sucks by the way.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

29. Post #949
    We should all collectively shove our cocks down each other's mines as a sign of solidarity for Mombasa's, silentjubjub's and others' losses.

Anyhow, I don't think there should be rules to stealing as well. Just, I dunno, give faction people bonuses so the server isn't flooded with thieves.

30. Post #950
    June 2010
    4,367 Posts
    Server down?

Edit: false alarm

31. Post #951
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    7,434 Posts
    You know what.

Our base's stockpile was broken into sometime between Ryvster letting Osku into our base and 10 minutes ago.

The person physically broke blocks - they didn't even bother replacing them either - to get to our chests.

They had to have known that the stockpile was there even if they did find our base. Now we have NONE of the valuables that were left to us after the Bank HQ incident.

HHHHMMMMMMMM
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

32. Post #952
    June 2009
    3,640 Posts
    I changed my mind I wanna join.

IGN Jowm4n
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

33. Post #953
    May 2010
    3,912 Posts
    Oh god add me my ig is lizardo
    I'm going to try hard not to give up trying to figure this out, this looks fun

34. Post #954
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    3,114 Posts
    You know what.

Our base's stockpile was broken into sometime between Ryvster letting Osku into our base and 10 minutes ago.

The person physically broke blocks - they didn't even bother replacing them either - to get to our chests.

They had to have known that the stockpile was there even if they did find our base. Now we have NONE of the valuables that were left to us after the Bank HQ incident.

HHHHMMMMMMMM
    Damn, really?

That's some irony. The thieves got stolen from.

35. Post #955
    May 2010
    3,912 Posts
    Damn, really?

oh god I want to play more damn you
    im refreshing the page until I am whitelisted

36. Post #956
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    7,434 Posts
    Damn, really?

Yeah but whoever did it is going to get their asses banned according to the rules.

Edited:

It was an abandoned base anyways but all of our valuables were stored in there due to us having not moved it yet.

37. Post #957
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    3,114 Posts
    Well, I'm retiring from this server. It was a good run, I hope the Academy does well.

I'll join when 1.8 comes out, just so I can help build from scratch, and hopefully I'll be a better player. Have fun guys, I hope you forgive thieves eventually.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

38. Post #958
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    3,168 Posts
    Wait what.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

39. Post #959
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    3,114 Posts
    Get on steam and accept my request and I can tell you.

40. Post #960
    July 2011
    55 Posts
    Is Wikiboy banned? He said he probably was banned because he was calling Uusis a fag, but he doesn't want to log on to check because "this server sucks". O.o