1. Post #2761
    Official worst poster 2011
    June 2007
    8,594 Posts
    I'm stuck as invinsible. Any ideas how to fix this?

I've deoped myself, I've gone off creative and /ungod, and I'm not sure what's wrong. Ideas?
    The problem is the Bukkit build which has been fubar for two weeks now
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

2. Post #2762
    August 2008
    440 Posts
    I'm stuck as invinsible. Any ideas how to fix this?

I've deoped myself, I've gone off creative and /ungod, and I'm not sure what's wrong. Ideas?
    I know where the problem lies (bug with essentials), but I need access to the FTP again in order to fix it.

Zesty someone appears to have griefed your farm, can you confirm?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

3. Post #2763
    September 2010
    860 Posts
    I would like to be added to the whitelist
    phillmaster
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

4. Post #2764
    August 2008
    440 Posts
    The server is now open again!

Make sure to visit the wiki, and to join the steam group for future updates!

5. Post #2765

May 2010
    290 Posts
    Nevermind.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

6. Post #2766
    I make awesome maps that never see the light of day
    January 2007
    7,417 Posts
    Gotta re-enable my texture pack and come.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Finland Show Events

7. Post #2767
    intelligent asuran who don’t need no bookah
    April 2010
    968 Posts
    Have I been removed from the white-list for some reason? When I try to join I am greeted by "Not on the white-list"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

8. Post #2768
    Gold Member
    May 2005
    1,858 Posts
    acc's called Killchain. agree with the rules, so does rohho (doesn't have an acc here) whitelist pls
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events

9. Post #2769
    August 2008
    440 Posts
    The server is currently down for maintenance.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

10. Post #2770
    June 2010
    2,703 Posts
    Whitelist please, IGN is Mattyyy.

11. Post #2771
    August 2008
    440 Posts
    Server is up again, Killchain has been added to the whitelist. Mattyyy will be added once you agree to the rules.

12. Post #2772
    June 2010
    2,703 Posts
    I agree to the rules.

13. Post #2773
    August 2008
    440 Posts
    Added.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

14. Post #2774
    June 2007
    8,594 Posts
    The Syndicate is looking for members, If anyone is interested in joining a faction and is good at RP (For important reasons) and has a reasonable degree of skill at combat, then please join.

It's recommended you have a skin with high class aristocratic clothing on. I can explain thing about them later, but for now, for OOC and RP reasons, I'mma keep my lips reasonably shut.

15. Post #2775
    December 2009
    7,270 Posts

16. Post #2776
    January 2007
    7,417 Posts
    Chez, are the mountains finished yet?

17. Post #2777
    August 2008
    440 Posts
    Chez, I need you to get on the server later on and remove the restricted access stuff in the basement of the college; now no one can walk inside the whole structure.

I also need to speak with you concerning the whole basement area.

18. Post #2778
    intelligent asuran who don’t need no bookah
    April 2010
    968 Posts

The guild is now recruiting pirates.

19. Post #2779
    January 2007
    7,417 Posts
    Pretty silent nowdays...
    We should do political restart, which means that we clear every faction andturn towns into ruins.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Finland Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

20. Post #2780
    June 2009
    478 Posts
    Pretty silent nowdays...
    We should do political restart, which means that we clear every faction andturn towns into ruins.
    I somewhat agree with this, Dikari is the only faction left, Grimfang is pretty much dead.

21. Post #2781
    June 2007
    8,594 Posts
    I agree, In fact, I'm talking to Chez about making a prebuilt/designed map to make gameplay and RP smoother, Ala N@W's RP

Edited:

I somewhat agree with this, Dikari is the only faction left, Grimfang is pretty much dead.
    Yeah, it's a Grimfang-Дикари circlejerk in the political world.

22. Post #2782
    December 2009
    7,270 Posts
    A lot of the activity is likely due to the fact that nothing exciting is really going on.

With Soyuz and Dan working on the Collage and four dungeons ready for exploration, we'll soon open them all up, which will hopefully cause more activity.

23. Post #2783
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    11,586 Posts
    Whitelist please,

Zechscomes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

24. Post #2784
    January 2007
    7,417 Posts
    Hey! Now we can have proper armies and sieges. Because of the mob items!
    Also we needd more factions.

Whitelisted!

25. Post #2785
    June 2009
    478 Posts
    Hey! Now we can have proper armies and sieges. Because of the mob items!
    Also we needd more factions.

Whitelisted!
    Wait, how do mob items effect how we have armies?

26. Post #2786
    August 2008
    440 Posts
    The Osku Raid Episode One: Revenge of the Tears
    Author: Plecy

Once upon a time in a galaxy far, far away, a man named Osku and his friend decided to branch off from society and create a new land. Osku was not an honest man, he had been given great powers by a wizard, as long as he used them for good. He didn't. Osku would use his powers to give his friends eternal life so they could serve him. Osku and Uusis began work on their new land, and decided to build a tower out of their own stool. However, Osku and Uusis should of, and probably knew that buildings constructed out of stool were outlawed. Osku, being an evil and dishonest man, went ahead, and used his powers to summon stool by the cartload. As Osku and Uusis's tower grew, the great wizard Soyuz, who faught for good, noticed the stench. Soyuz confronted Osku and Uusis in a common avatar of his, a zombie. However, Osku and Uusis decided to go against Soyuz's word, stating that what they were doing was completely overshadowed by Soyuz's life shield, which he only used when fighting the forces of evil. While research shows that no human being alive could actually think Osku and Uusis's argument was a good one, Osku and Uusis stuck to the story, perhaps showing sub-humanism. Soyuz went to on point out that Osku was using the exact same life-shield as him, but he was also sharing it with his friends, an act that is outlawed. Osku did not reply to this statement, perhaps he was aware that what he was saying was intellectualy equal to a fart. However, Uusis, blinded by the power of the life-shield, continued to spout the story without even stopping to think how stupid it sounded. Osku and Uusis then decided their story was superiour, and said they would contact the authorities. Soyuz worried not, knowing they would be sent away, and perhaps even punished for constructing a building made of stool. However, Soyuz knew what phase the pair were at. Soyuz quickly turned around and dove off the site, and was followed by a tidal wave of pure tears. Soyuz landed on a tree and waited the flood out, which took 4 days. Soyuz then returned to Dikari, to talk with his best friend ever in the whole world Plecy. They shared a laugh over the story, but were concerned about the pairs safety. Osku and Uusis were later found dead after walking into cacti and not having the mental capacity to turn away from the plant.

(Editorial note: I can't be bothered to explain it, Thankfully Plecy made this 100% true story based on an event that took place earlier)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

27. Post #2787
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    9,308 Posts
    The Osku Raid Episode One: Revenge of the Tears
    Author: Plecy

Once upon a time in a galaxy far, far away, a man named Osku and his friend decided to branch off from society and create a new land. Osku was not an honest man, he had been given great powers by a wizard, as long as he used them for good. He didn't. Osku would use his powers to give his friends eternal life so they could serve him. Osku and Uusis began work on their new land, and decided to build a tower out of their own stool. However, Osku and Uusis should of, and probably knew that buildings constructed out of stool were outlawed. Osku, being an evil and dishonest man, went ahead, and used his powers to summon stool by the cartload. As Osku and Uusis's tower grew, the great wizard Soyuz, who faught for good, noticed the stench. Soyuz confronted Osku and Uusis in a common avatar of his, a zombie. However, Osku and Uusis decided to go against Soyuz's word, stating that what they were doing was completely overshadowed by Soyuz's life shield, which he only used when fighting the forces of evil. While research shows that no human being alive could actually think Osku and Uusis's argument was a good one, Osku and Uusis stuck to the story, perhaps showing sub-humanism. Soyuz went to on point out that Osku was using the exact same life-shield as him, but he was also sharing it with his friends, an act that is outlawed. Osku did not reply to this statement, perhaps he was aware that what he was saying was intellectualy equal to a fart. However, Uusis, blinded by the power of the life-shield, continued to spout the story without even stopping to think how stupid it sounded. Osku and Uusis then decided their story was superiour, and said they would contact the authorities. Soyuz worried not, knowing they would be sent away, and perhaps even punished for constructing a building made of stool. However, Soyuz knew what phase the pair were at. Soyuz quickly turned around and dove off the site, and was followed by a tidal wave of pure tears. Soyuz landed on a tree and waited the flood out, which took 4 days. Soyuz then returned to Dikari, to talk with his best friend ever in the whole world Plecy. They shared a laugh over the story, but were concerned about the pairs safety. Osku and Uusis were later found dead after walking into cacti and not having the mental capacity to turn away from the plant.

(Editorial note: I can't be bothered to explain it, Thankfully Plecy made this 100% true story based on an event that took place earlier)
    So...From what I'm trying to deduce here, Osku and Uusis started building a dirt/wood tower, you thought it was bad, then they started powergaming or Osku was abusing his admin powers, then Chez got them banned when he was informed of it?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Professional x64 United States Show Events

28. Post #2788
    December 2009
    7,270 Posts
    So...From what I'm trying to deduce here, Osku and Uusis started building a dirt/wood tower, you thought it was bad, then they started powergaming or Osku was abusing his admin powers, then Chez got them banned when he was informed of it?
    I honestly have no idea what's going on, and the only information I have heard is in the form of satirical writing and accounts from one side. Osku and Uusis, please message me on steam when you can.

29. Post #2789
    December 2009
    714 Posts
    Whitelist please,

CreationCage.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

30. Post #2790
    August 2008
    440 Posts
    Whitelist please,

CreationCage.
    Read and accept the rules and I will whitelist you.

31. Post #2791

July 2011
    13 Posts
    Could someone please Whitelist my friend jackwg1. He has read the rules and fully understands them he is very responsible and not violent.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events

32. Post #2792

July 2011
    614 Posts
    Can I be whitelisted?
    Already read the rules, IGN is pedrofrq
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux Brazil Show Events

33. Post #2793
    August 2008
    440 Posts
    Can I be whitelisted?
    Already read the rules, IGN is pedrofrq
    Could someone please Whitelist my friend jackwg1. He has read the rules and fully understands them he is very responsible and not violent.
    Whitelisted.

34. Post #2794
    October 2009
    5,255 Posts
    Can me and my friends get whitelisted? We read the rules on the Age of Mines Wiki and we are really excited by the freedom on this RP Server compared to most we have been playing on.

In-game names:
    ejonkou, oden19, zelton, mckeever121

35. Post #2795
    August 2008
    440 Posts
    Can me and my friends get whitelisted? We read the rules on the Age of Mines Wiki and we are really excited by the freedom on this RP Server compared to most we have been playing on.

In-game names:
    ejonkou, oden19, zelton, mckeever121
    Whitelisted.

On another note: We're going to release an "official" AoM DokuCustomized TexturePack later on.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

36. Post #2796
    January 2007
    7,417 Posts
    I lost my own during computer change (old broke).
    So i'll take that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events

37. Post #2797
    August 2008
    440 Posts
    There we go: http://filesmelt.com/dl/AoMDokuDark.zip

First version, we'll update it progressively.

38. Post #2798
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    3,008 Posts
    whitelist raviool
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Estonia Show Events

39. Post #2799
    August 2008
    440 Posts
    Accept the rules.

Plecy and Soyuz, Pixel Artists 2012
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

40. Post #2800
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    9,308 Posts
    Accept the rules.

Plecy and Soyuz, Pixel Artists 2012
    I approve.

Edited:

I still don't like soda, though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Professional x64 United States Show Events