1. Post #2881
    December 2009
    7,256 Posts
    Magic, obviously. So a mixture between biomed, voxelsniper and worldedit.The server is now up again (running 1.1), but due to the latest CB breaking a couple of administrative plugins we're only letting the trusted* members on, list can be found here: http://pastebin.com/1xT7HdW5*A hastily edited list consisting of regularsIf you believe you should be on this list send me a PM or post in the thread and I'll look it over.
    When I ask how, I mean "when and how are we building the world?". Will we be using multiworld on the 1.2 original map server? A separate server?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux United States Show Events

2. Post #2882
    December 2009
    7,256 Posts
    I just started a new fortress, and after a very successful run with only a couple problems (most being hawks and collapses, no fatalities though), I had Fun in the worst way possible: Accidental exiting. I must have pressed a couple keys too many when pressing "Save Game", and I lost my save.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux United States Show Events Zing Zing x 1 (list)

3. Post #2883
    Official worst poster 2011
    June 2007
    8,470 Posts
    I just started a new fortress, and after a very successful run with only a couple problems (most being hawks and collapses, no fatalities though), I had Fun in the worst way possible: Accidental exiting. I must have pressed a couple keys too many when pressing "Save Game", and I lost my save.
    Wrong thread?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

4. Post #2884
    April 2011
    73 Posts
    Hi, could I be added to the trusted list please?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

5. Post #2885
    August 2008
    440 Posts
    Wrong thread?
    The reason Chez isn't playing AoM anymore is because he is busy playing dwarf fortress, so I'm guessing that is where he had planned to post it.

When I ask how, I mean "when and how are we building the world?". Will we be using multiworld on the 1.2 original map server? A separate server?
    We'll be using a multiworld world, once multiworld is updated with the new world-generation Anvil mechanic-mumbo-jumbo. So I can't really answer "when", since that is depending on third parties updating their plugins.

Hi, could I be added to the trusted list please?
    I'll add you once the server is up again (doing some maintenance).

---
    On another note, I am currently employing two "lore-berts"; basically people that will be helping me with creating the lore for Age of Mines. I will post an application form in the STEAM group later (http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Age...67786192798255), so check that out if you're interested. I should say that you'll get a reward for actively helping out (VIP/Moderator status on the server) depending on how well you do.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

6. Post #2886

February 2012
    3 Posts
    can i please be re-whitelisted
    00wbicknellfound
    i have read the rules
    o yeah could i be added to the trusted list too?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

7. Post #2887
    July 2011
    55 Posts
    I played the old Age of Mines on 1.7.3! I'd like to join again. My IGN is Lunacy. :)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

8. Post #2888
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    3,250 Posts
    I'm pretty pumped for all the dwarven shit I'm going to be getting up to once the new map is ready.

9. Post #2889
    August 2008
    440 Posts
    I played the old Age of Mines on 1.7.3! I'd like to join again. My IGN is Lunacy. :)
    Accept the rules, then you'll be whitelisted once Bukkit 1.2.3 RB comes out.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

10. Post #2890

February 2012
    6 Posts
    Guys when I tried to go on with 1.1 it said outdated client but when I tried with 1.2 it says I'm no longer whitelisted. So could I be re-whitelisted please (shasocais)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

11. Post #2891
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    8,497 Posts
    The new version of our Age of Mines Dokucraft texturepack is under way as we speak. Should be ready in a little while.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Professional x64 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

12. Post #2892
    August 2008
    440 Posts
    Age of Mines is now up and running again!
    1.2.3 Changelog

- The AoM Doku Texture Pack has been updated (can be downloaded here: http://www.mediafire.com/?za5a5i5s6mxuwm9)!
    - The Spell system has been revamped (and groundwork for the new one has been put in place)
    - Re-built a majority of the College!
    - Factions now function differently; it is now possible to open doors (and in some cases chests) for none-faction members if a faction member is online!
    - New teleporting and spawn system!
    - Long over-due legendary weapons have been added! The Epirus Bow, a powerful dazing bow and Tyrfing a lightning infused sword can now be found in ruins in the world (actually Plecy has the Epirus Bow, so murder him to get it)!

Remember to also apply for the two open Lore Master positions at Age of Mines!

13. Post #2893
    July 2011
    55 Posts
    Accept the rules, then you'll be whitelisted once Bukkit 1.2.3 RB comes out.
    I reviewed the rules. They're all the same as before as far as I can tell. Once again, IGN is Lunacy. I see 6 people online so I'm hoping to be whitelisted soon.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

14. Post #2894
    August 2008
    440 Posts
    I reviewed the rules. They're all the same as before as far as I can tell. Once again, IGN is Lunacy. I see 6 people online so I'm hoping to be whitelisted soon.
    Whitelisted.

15. Post #2895
    I make awesome maps that never see the light of day
    January 2007
    7,160 Posts
    Chez, lets make a militarist imperial faction!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

16. Post #2896
    December 2009
    7,256 Posts
    Chez, lets make a militarist imperial faction!
    I'm getting on the server right now. I was distracted by Dwarf Fortress, but I shall now help out!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

17. Post #2897
    August 2008
    440 Posts
    Calling Prospero Pug, you have a student in need of lessons!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

18. Post #2898
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    3,168 Posts
    I'm getting on the server right now. I was distracted by Dwarf Fortress, but I shall now help out!
    Ha, I was actually slow to get on today for the same reason.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

19. Post #2899
    I make awesome maps that never see the light of day
    January 2007
    7,160 Posts
    I'm swamped with math now :/
    I'll come at evening, so we can build, Chez.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events

20. Post #2900
    September 2011
    868 Posts
    Hi I would like to be whitelisted :)

21. Post #2901
    August 2008
    440 Posts
    Hi I would like to be whitelisted :)
    Hi, I would like you to accept the rules and tell me your in-game username so that I can actually white-list you.

22. Post #2902

February 2012
    3 Posts
    Indeed, I would as well like to be whitelisted, if not to cease the incessant amount of begging coming from most of the members of the College. (most of 'em are IRL friends)

My in-game username is a_goldfish.

I accept the rules as well.

23. Post #2903
    August 2008
    440 Posts
    Indeed, I would as well like to be whitelisted, if not to cease the incessant amount of begging coming from most of the members of the College. (most of 'em are IRL friends)

My in-game username is a_goldfish.

I accept the rules as well.
    Whitelisted.

24. Post #2904

March 2012
    2 Posts
    Please can i be whitelisted my in-game name is acb_alex

25. Post #2905
    December 2009
    7,256 Posts
    Soyuz told me to. I swear.

How do I fix that, soyuz?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux United States Show Events

26. Post #2906
    August 2008
    440 Posts
    Please can i be whitelisted my in-game name is acb_alex
    Last time I'm going to say this: read the damned rules. Then we will whitelist you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

27. Post #2907
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    8,497 Posts
    Maybe we should PM a moderator to change the title to "Age of Mines MC Roleplaying Server - READ THE RULES OR YOU DON'T JOIN".
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Professional x64 United States Show Events Zing Zing x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

28. Post #2908
    July 2011
    55 Posts
    Last time I'm going to say this: read the damned rules. Then we will whitelist you.
    I honestly believe everyone asking to be whitelisted read the rules and server info before even considering asking to be a part of the server. You're wasting time asking us to read the rules. Such as when I asked to be whitelisted, I obviously knew the rules. But just because big brother is always watching I read them again before telling you to whitelist me again. There's no secret code or anything, so how do you know if they did or did not read the rules?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

29. Post #2909
    August 2008
    440 Posts
    I honestly believe everyone asking to be whitelisted read the rules and server info before even considering asking to be a part of the server. You're wasting time asking us to read the rules. Such as when I asked to be whitelisted, I obviously knew the rules. But just because big brother is always watching I read them again before telling you to whitelist me again. There's no secret code or anything, so how do you know if they did or did not read the rules?
    Wiki posted:
    Just post on the thread as specified before, make sure to clarify that you have read and accept these rules.
    You'd be surprised of how many people on the server are oblivious to the rules.

30. Post #2910
    March 2007
    83 Posts
    I've seen this thread and have been wanting to join, I have alot of interest in the server, IGN SionThePhion, I hope I get whitelisted. I read and accept the rules.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

31. Post #2911

March 2012
    2 Posts
    sorry i didnt say i accept the rules i accept them please may you whitelist me (IGN:acb_alex)

32. Post #2912
    August 2008
    440 Posts
    sorry i didnt say i accept the rules i accept them please may you whitelist me (IGN:acb_alex)
    I've seen this thread and have been wanting to join, I have alot of interest in the server, IGN SionThePhion, I hope I get whitelisted. I read and accept the rules.
    Whitelisted.

33. Post #2913
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    3,168 Posts
    I gotta say, the new College makes me wonder what other building projects the factions would want done.

Does Dikari have ambitions to build anything impressive?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

34. Post #2914
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    8,497 Posts
    I gotta say, the new College makes me wonder what other building projects the factions would want done.

Does Dikari have ambitions to build anything impressive?
    Not unless we pay Soyuz to make it for us, like we've done before.

Or I could sing for him again.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Professional x64 United States Show Events

35. Post #2915
    August 2008
    440 Posts
    Sing this and it'll be done for free:

36. Post #2916
    June 2009
    474 Posts
    Sing this and it'll be done for free:
    You son of a bitch.

37. Post #2917
    August 2008
    440 Posts
    You son of a bitch.
    Ring-ding didle idle i de-o
    Ring dye didley i oh
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

38. Post #2918
    August 2008
    440 Posts
    We're going to do a pirate event tomorrow on the server, with temporary characters. So prepare for that. Also Chez I need you to come on and help me backup a paste.

oops double post
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

39. Post #2919
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    8,497 Posts
    All right guys, I'm going to write some Age of Mines fan-fictions. Name two characters and I'll write a lemon (Sex fic) about them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Professional x64 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

40. Post #2920
    Official worst poster 2011
    June 2007
    8,470 Posts
    All right guys, I'm going to write some Age of Mines fan-fictions. Name two characters and I'll write a lemon (Sex fic) about them.
    Kolo and Denkarou
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)