1. Post #281
    July 2009
    139 Posts
    If you break rules, you don't get unbanned that easily. And I remember that bans are permament if rules are broken ;P
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events

2. Post #282
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    7,845 Posts
    Gimme back my damn jukebox you stole. Who does that?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

3. Post #283
    June 2010
    4,367 Posts
    Whitelist me, sailor.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

4. Post #284
    Stolt Svensk
    June 2008
    9,030 Posts
    Whitelist updated.

Edited:

Hey, can I be unbanned now? I miss the soivah ( server.)
    I unbanned you, you better behave or the next ban is permanent.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

5. Post #285
    July 2010
    494 Posts
    I'll make you a juke box when I get mats, uhm I didn't know the rules tho....

6. Post #286
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    7,845 Posts
    I don't care if you know the rules or not, why would you steal from me in general? I wouldn't do that if it was allowed.

7. Post #287
    Gold Member
    October 2005
    1,202 Posts
    Whitelist moi
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Israel Show Events

8. Post #288

July 2011
    13 Posts
    Anyone need any jobs doing? Mining, building, guarding, if you need anything done then please tell me and I will be happy to oblige. I will only charge depending on what I am doing and how successful it is. Thank you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

9. Post #289
    July 2010
    494 Posts
    I don't even remember taking anything dude but eh, it's in the past, won't happen again...

10. Post #290

May 2010
    290 Posts
    I have announced, Joehawks has renounced his old ways of murder, and has proven that he is trustworthy.

He is no longer a KOS target, but a full member of Skaal from this day forward.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

11. Post #291
    July 2010
    494 Posts
    WOOOOOAH, I herd talk of Farlowe being deleted as a faction!

In my opinion it is a good idea, Farlowe holds a LOT of land on the server, I'm trying to chop a tree down
    and I can't due to Farlowe owning the land! It's rather iritating, especially when there is only 1 person in the faction. Whats the deal with Farlowe?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

12. Post #292

May 2010
    290 Posts
    WOOOOOAH, I herd talk of Farlowe being deleted as a faction!

In my opinion it is a good idea, Farlowe holds a LOT of land on the server, I'm trying to chop a tree down
    and I can't due to Farlowe owning the land! It's rather iritating, especially when there is only 1 person in the faction. Whats the deal with Farlowe?
    Not sure, Zesty joined our Faction and he's a welcoming member.
    Also.. Did the server crash or is it just me...

13. Post #293
    July 2009
    139 Posts
    Anyone need any jobs doing? Mining, building, guarding, if you need anything done then please tell me and I will be happy to oblige. I will only charge depending on what I am doing and how successful it is. Thank you.
    We would like to hire you as a miner for our project - contact Uusis in-game and we'll have chat.

E: Yes, server crashed. Dragory is currently working on it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events

14. Post #294

May 2010
    290 Posts
    We would like to hire you as a miner for our project - contact Uusis in-game and we'll have chat.

E: Yes, server crashed. Dragory is currently working on it
    Thanks.

15. Post #295
    Gold Member
    October 2005
    1,202 Posts
    Wow I am quite retarded
    I forgot to mention my ingame name is ImmortalSheep

kill me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Israel Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

16. Post #296

May 2010
    290 Posts
    Please notify me when the server is back up.
    :D

Edited:

damn it why do people keep asking me to build houses for them and then join another faction. I'm out a lot of resources because they don't pay in advance.
    Also SpaceWolf, it may be that They don't Use it, but I doubt you've really lost resources. You built
    houses In your Faction, they're still your resources, they've mearly been built now. Just save them for other players.

17. Post #297
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    7,845 Posts
    Yeah, true.

18. Post #298

May 2010
    290 Posts
    Yeah, true.
    That's mainly what I do.
    I made Skaal MASSIVE, so if people, they have pre-made homes. :D

19. Post #299
    December 2009
    7,260 Posts
    -snip-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

20. Post #300
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    7,845 Posts
    Ravencrest is no longer an ally of Ironhelm due to their usurping nature in the takeover of our allies.

21. Post #301
    March 2011
    111 Posts
    I wish to request something for the server. Remove global chat, but keeping faction chat.

This would encourage factions to send messengers/traders/ambassadors to other factions.

Instead of waging war over the chat, your faction would need to send a person with the message to the other faction. Would the other faction kill the messenger or let him go?

This could also open up for a whole new business, e.g. you could make a faction which delivered messages. Would you use Nethertravel to deliver the message faster than your rival?

Just something I had in mind
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 7Informative Informative x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

22. Post #302
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    7,845 Posts
    Great job asrele, first thing you do back on the server is steal my stuff again.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

23. Post #303
    July 2010
    494 Posts
    What do you mean Spacewolf?

Edited:

This whole time I have been with Luley.

24. Post #304
    December 2009
    7,260 Posts
    A railway has been completed between Skaal and Ironhelm! Right now, it's just a tunnel with some tracks, but we will soon complete it!

Also, just warning anyone, do not destroy or edit any parts of the rails. This is technicly a creation, and protected by the rules. We will know who destroys parts of it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

25. Post #305
    I, bishop_target, wish to renounce my citizenship in Dweller territory, given to me by the Svearike Council, and join the ranks of Bank.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Portugal Show Events

26. Post #306
    December 2009
    7,260 Posts
    I wish to request something for the server. Remove global chat, but keeping faction chat.

This would encourage factions to send messengers/traders/ambassadors to other factions.

Instead of waging war over the chat, your faction would need to send a person with the message to the other faction. Would the other faction kill the messenger or let him go?

This could also open up for a whole new business, e.g. you could make a faction which delivered messages. Would you use Nethertravel to deliver the message faster than your rival?

Just something I had in mind
    In an old map, we had a couple different channels: Local Chat (default), OOC, Trade, and Faction chat. Local chat was really nifty for secret meetings as well as talking to anyone nearby. OOC was pretty much the global chat we have now, Trade was never ever used, and faction was really only used in wars.

I feel that we could still use a OOC chat, but I would kick anyone using it for non-OOC things, like diplomacy arguments.

I've been asking Dragory for a lot of favors regarding the server, but I'll try to find a good plugin for this.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

27. Post #307

May 2010
    290 Posts
    Great job asrele, first thing you do back on the server is steal my stuff again.
    I always had a bad feeling that they would do something bad to my allies.
    I kicked them also because they were so secretive to me about EVERYTHING.
    If they weren't gonna associate any actions to Skaal, then don't join the Faction.

If they wanted to make everything so secretive and personal, they should have made their OWN faction.
    I feel no remorse now that they are in the gutter, Luley has always been a hostile person.
    Always wanting to kill something, someone, cared little for our allies, that is why
    I suggest a KOS be placed on Luley and Asrele by all allied Factions, for their crimes and the Danger they pose.

They are not to be trusted, they prefer personal gain rather unity.

28. Post #308
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    7,845 Posts
    Yeah. Unfortunately I can tell they're not RPers, so I doubt they'll care much.

29. Post #309
    July 2010
    494 Posts
    We do wish to make our own faction. It's just the matter of getting that to happen.

Edited:

Also, we do RP, that's just our character.

30. Post #310
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    7,845 Posts
    I wouldn't have minded if you had said something, but all that happened was he jumped down and killed me, and said lol a few times in chat. That's not RP.

31. Post #311
    July 2011
    6 Posts
    Would you mind whitelisting me? I've been in dire need of some good roleplay.

EDIT:
    Almost forgot.
    The name's MCPilgrim.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

32. Post #312
    July 2010
    494 Posts
    I wouldn't have minded if you had said something, but all that happened was he jumped down and killed me, and said lol a few times in chat. That's not RP.

"•Kill anyone you desire, but remember that there will be consequences!" Doesn't say you must say something.

We are assassins! We always have been assassins!

Edited:

Would you mind whitelisting me? I've been in dire need of some good roleplay.
    Tell them what your Minecraft name is.

33. Post #313
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    7,845 Posts
    "•Kill anyone you desire, but remember that there will be consequences!" Doesn't say you must say something.

We are assassins! We always have been assassins!

Edited:

Tell them what your Minecraft name is.
    I'm not talking about the rules. The rules don't say you can't stand at spawn and kill anyone who joins, but you wouldn't do that, would you?

You can be assassins. I'm not saying you can't. But when you kill me, say lol in chat, and then disconnect when people say they're gonna kill you, that's bullshit. I don't care what loop hole you find in the rules that lets you do that, it's still called being a dick, and I don't care how many items I lose, but if I'm scared to leave my house because I think someone's gonna swoop down and kill me again, I get pissed off.

34. Post #314
    July 2010
    494 Posts
    We didn't log off we ran to out hideout to stash the loot, and then we fixed things up a bit.

35. Post #315
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    7,845 Posts
    Ugh forget it. I'll just stay in a mine for a week to get enough gems to lose to you again.

36. Post #316
    January 2010
    2,309 Posts
    Wouldn't mind joining. IGN: Xyrosify
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

37. Post #317
    July 2010
    494 Posts
    Ugh forget it. I'll just stay in a mine for a week to get enough gems to lose to you again.
    Sure thing, kind sir!

Edited:

Learn from your mistake.

38. Post #318
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    7,845 Posts
    Sure thing, kind sir!

Edited:

Learn from your mistake.
    Yes, responding to a trade offer is a mistake.

39. Post #319
    Official worst poster 2011
    June 2007
    8,521 Posts
    Sure thing, kind sir!

Edited:

Learn from your mistake.
    You know what you should do if you plan on killing someone?

Wait for someone to go in their home and go offline, then put a piston and cobble box above their door so that the piston opens to drop lava on them. Replace their door with an iron one then put a button on the inside for them to open it up with. Then when they press the button to get out it activates the piston to drop lava on them as soon as they exit the door, and also activate a well placed TNT that will destroy everything in the immediate area.

Actually, don't do that. That is probably against the rules for destroying the home.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

40. Post #320
    July 2010
    494 Posts
    Mistake, meeting someone you dont fully trust in the wilderness. open land open kills.

Edited:

bring another person also, and less diamond.... no wait bring more next time!