Here is a minibike I'm currently making during the last week of my shop class:
The motor I'm using is either off of an old snow blower or rototiller, I'm not sure because its been in my back shed for years and my dad just said I could take it.
And yes, it is currently taped together. That's just so I can see what I still need to adjust to have it all line up properly. (Quite a bit since I just started bending it all today.)
Since I'm at the top of the page I might as well drop some bad cellphone pictures of the finished traffic light I posted earlier:
I replaced the bulky switch box by installing small toggle switches on the side of each light:
I also made a simple adjustable mount for the deck light sensor: