1. Post #3881

April 2009
    380 Posts
    Fall3ns superheater is awesome

Yes I did time it just for fun :D
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Winner Winner x 9 (list)

2. Post #3882
    January 2011
    2,286 Posts
    Nah it just takes it from your members space, just tried.

Edited:

Your F2P spaces only get filled up with F2P items. Just remove some and you'll have space.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

3. Post #3883
    Chucklenuts.
    May 2010
    872 Posts
    Nah it just takes it from your members space, just tried.

Edited:
    Remove non-member items.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

4. Post #3884
    January 2011
    2,286 Posts
    Doesn't work, F2P items still withdraw from P2P space.

5. Post #3885
    Chucklenuts.
    May 2010
    872 Posts
    Really? Well you've clearly got more than 68 F2P items, already, then.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

6. Post #3886
    January 2010
    6,544 Posts
    Advocating botting by removing anti-botters is one of the most dickish moves I've ever seen.

Edited:

The 'victims' weren't even hostile or anything, they were just fucking hanging out!
    I didn't really think about the fact that the guy was killing anti-botters, and as much as i hate botters, that guy is a winner.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Iceland Show Events

7. Post #3887
    January 2011
    2,286 Posts
    Well he was just PKing, it's the wilderness. It's not like those guys who fuck up your bot lures at the rangers guild.

8. Post #3888
    Chucklenuts.
    May 2010
    872 Posts
    Anybody want to do something fun?

Like, something that isn't just skilling? MAINLY DUNGEONEERING. ANYONE WANT TO DO DUNGEONEERING?

9. Post #3889
    Gold Member
    July 2005
    2,350 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 4Agree Agree x 2 (list)

10. Post #3890
    October 2010
    1,872 Posts
    hey bros, i'll be away for 7 days starting tomorrow (16th). i'll be in greece, so no steam, no fp, and no rs. ill miss u al x <3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Friendly Friendly x 5 (list)

11. Post #3891
    October 2009
    5,011 Posts
    Anybody want to do something fun?

Like, something that isn't just skilling? MAINLY DUNGEONEERING. ANYONE WANT TO DO DUNGEONEERING?
    Wanna pk?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

12. Post #3892
    Chucklenuts.
    May 2010
    872 Posts
    Wanna pk?
    PK what, exactly? That's the main factor.

13. Post #3893
    Gold Member
    September 2010
    8,705 Posts
    PK what, exactly? That's the main factor.
    players
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 4Agree Agree x 1 (list)

14. Post #3894
    September 2009
    1,801 Posts
    hey bros, i'll be away for 7 days starting tomorrow (16th). i'll be in greece, so no steam, no fp, and no rs. ill miss u al x <3
    Damn, I hadn't realised Greece's economy was so bad that it was regressing.

Oh well, have fun.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

15. Post #3895
    Gold Member
    September 2010
    8,705 Posts
    ????

16. Post #3896
    Chucklenuts.
    May 2010
    872 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

17. Post #3897
    January 2011
    2,286 Posts
    I'm guessing you got The Pit D&D and the bot isn't made to process it yet.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

18. Post #3898

May 2011
    909 Posts
    -snip-

finished
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events

19. Post #3899
    October 2009
    5,011 Posts
    So apparently I haven't done Shield of Arrav despite having a half certificate.

Does anyone have a spare weapons store room key I could have? I just need to get the black arms certificate and then I can move on to heroes' quest.
    Make a F2P Account?

Edited:

Anyone who would like to PK? 80/90+. I thought we could make some sort of FP PK Trip and use Skype as communication.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

20. Post #3900
    Chucklenuts.
    May 2010
    872 Posts
    I'd be up for it if we got a few people to do it for a laugh.

21. Post #3901
    March 2008
    428 Posts
    Wait azure, you are in the black arm gang? I could help with the heroes quest, as I need someone in that gang.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Switzerland Show Events

22. Post #3902
    January 2011
    2,286 Posts
    Try the forums, theres a sticky to help find black arm and phoenix people. It's in the quest forum.

23. Post #3903
    Chucklenuts.
    May 2010
    872 Posts
    Seriously guys, we need to do some group events. I swear I'm the only person willing to actually do shit like that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

24. Post #3904
    September 2009
    1,801 Posts
    I would be willing, but its hard to find enough spare time. If we did something, I would have to log out after about 5 minutes!

25. Post #3905
    Gold Member
    April 2007
    2,387 Posts
    I'm going for 99 Fletching, currently I'm 96, so close and so many movies vanished before this mighty beast.
    When I get 99 fletch I'l have a trimmed cooking cape and I'l be one step closer to the max cape.....
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

26. Post #3906
    October 2010
    1,872 Posts
    Seriously guys, we need to do some group events. I swear I'm the only person willing to actually do shit like that.
    isn't that a hint to not try to invite people? vv

sorry, i couldn't resist.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events

27. Post #3907
    RAPISTS ARE OPPRESSED
    April 2011
    12,403 Posts
    Last time I said I would go dungeoneering with you guys you didn't respond so eh

28. Post #3908
    TO SOME- THING
    September 2009
    3,978 Posts
    Make a F2P Account?

Edited:

Anyone who would like to PK? 80/90+. I thought we could make some sort of FP PK Trip and use Skype as communication.
    I'm up for that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

29. Post #3909

May 2011
    909 Posts
    Diced for the first time, only bet 20k and rolled a 55

afterward the guy spent 40 minutes trying to get me to wager my armor+weapon
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

30. Post #3910
    October 2009
    5,011 Posts
    Diced for the first time, only bet 20k and rolled a 55

afterward the guy spent 40 minutes trying to get me to wager my armor+weapon
    I got a guy to dice 7m to win claws today. He won and I logged out.
    Dick move I know, but eh... you should not dice outside Dragon Dyce imho.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

31. Post #3911
    January 2010
    6,544 Posts
    I got a guy to dice 7m to win claws today. He won and I logged out.
    Dick move I know, but eh... you should not dice outside Dragon Dyce imho.
    Yet another dick move.
    You not only lure, but you also ditch somebody when he won d claws?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Iceland Show Events Zing Zing x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

32. Post #3912
    October 2009
    5,011 Posts
    Yet another dick move.
    You not only lure, but you also ditch somebody when he won d claws?
    Hey, we all have our ways of making money. Mine may not be a proud one but I dont want to sit and kill frost dragons for hours when I can just go out and make 5m+ a hour by scamming/luring.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Winner Winner x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

33. Post #3913
    Chucklenuts.
    May 2010
    872 Posts
    I fucking love how much of a shit you don't give ejonkou.

The rest of you guys are seeing it wrong. Seriously, like completely wrong.

"MANG Y U KILL DEM PEEPLE IN DA WILDRNESS KILLIN BOTS?!1"
    - because they're easy targets in the wilderness.

"Y LOG OUT AN SCAM SUM1'Z CLAWZ!!"
    - because how many times are you told not to trust others? If you're gonna give something to someone, don't expect everything to be perfectly fine.

Seriously, if you basically put yourself in a position to be scammed, it's your fault for getting scammed. If you had no idea, like back in the day where people could quickly change shit in trades and it's hard to spot, that's a bit dickish. But if you're gonna just give someone claws, come the fuck on man.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

34. Post #3914
    January 2010
    6,544 Posts

- because how many times are you told not to trust others? If you're gonna give something to someone, don't expect everything to be perfectly fine.

Seriously, if you basically put yourself in a position to be scammed, it's your fault for getting scammed. If you had no idea, like back in the day where people could quickly change shit in trades and it's hard to spot, that's a bit dickish. But if you're gonna just give someone claws, come the fuck on man.
    Dicing is supposed to fair, Ejonkou is a prime example of a back-stabbing asshole.
    Luring isn't supposed to be fair, but it's a disrespectful way of making money, however, seeing as you find shelter behind Ejonkou's ''big words'', trying to talk sense to you is pointless.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Iceland Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

35. Post #3915
    Gold Member
    July 2005
    2,350 Posts

This is the reason everyone is complaining that the community is shit

36. Post #3916
    January 2009
    1,609 Posts
    When you look at it, F2P is practically filled with stuff for you to do. Most skills are F2P(including Dungeoneering, to an extent, which they should've just made members), and are beneficiary til' 50-70 in them. It's more like an extended free trial with limited abilities than a members, ain't it?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

37. Post #3917
    Chucklenuts.
    May 2010
    872 Posts
    This is the reason everyone is complaining that the community is shit
    . No, the community is shit because bots. Not because people are too dumb and give items away for free.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

38. Post #3918
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    3,316 Posts
    enjokou, your a picture of 98% of the people who play EvE online. Scamming is legal there :D

Edited:

You'd flourish into a beautiful hate filled flower
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Australia Show Events

39. Post #3919
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    10,662 Posts
    . No, the community is shit because bots. Not because people are too dumb and give items away for free.
    The community is shit because of bots and people like you and ejonkou.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Disagree Disagree x 3Funny Funny x 1 (list)

40. Post #3920
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    3,316 Posts
    I disagree, if your stupid enough to follow a level 120 into the wildy when he's wearing full bandos or whatever, and welding a chaotic rapier, you deserve to be killed.

I don't see why we have the no scamming law in place, in EvE, it works fantasticly, a lack of rules defined by CCP has led to a much better game. Hell, even buying isk is permitted, and the buying of gametime with ingame money. No botting is literally the only rule. Killing bots at dragons is only good thing, it forces the scipt developers to stop being lazy and actually try to make there bots good, creating healthy competition.

You could argue that i'm taking away things they worked for, but they didn't work for it, they let the computer play the game for them, so they didn't really work for it. Seriously, i'm on Whitall and enjonkou's side. Feel free to be assholes, it'll teach the kids playing this game a little lesson about the real world. Life isn't always fair.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)