904 Posts
    -snip-

finished
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events

2. Post #3882
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    6,861 Posts
    So apparently I haven't done Shield of Arrav despite having a half certificate.

Does anyone have a spare weapons store room key I could have? I just need to get the black arms certificate and then I can move on to heroes' quest.
    Make a F2P Account?

Edited:

Anyone who would like to PK? 80/90+. I thought we could make some sort of FP PK Trip and use Skype as communication.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

3. Post #3883
    Chucklenuts.
    May 2010
    862 Posts
    I'd be up for it if we got a few people to do it for a laugh.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

4. Post #3884
    March 2008
    395 Posts
    Wait azure, you are in the black arm gang? I could help with the heroes quest, as I need someone in that gang.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Switzerland Show Events

5. Post #3885
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    2,327 Posts
    Try the forums, theres a sticky to help find black arm and phoenix people. It's in the quest forum.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

6. Post #3886
    Chucklenuts.
    May 2010
    862 Posts
    Seriously guys, we need to do some group events. I swear I'm the only person willing to actually do shit like that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

7. Post #3887
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    1,949 Posts
    I would be willing, but its hard to find enough spare time. If we did something, I would have to log out after about 5 minutes!

8. Post #3888
    Gold Member
    April 2007
    1,544 Posts
    I'm going for 99 Fletching, currently I'm 96, so close and so many movies vanished before this mighty beast.
    When I get 99 fletch I'l have a trimmed cooking cape and I'l be one step closer to the max cape.....
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

9. Post #3889
    October 2010
    1,830 Posts
    Seriously guys, we need to do some group events. I swear I'm the only person willing to actually do shit like that.
    isn't that a hint to not try to invite people? vv

sorry, i couldn't resist.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events

10. Post #3890
    RAPISTS ARE OPPRESSED
    April 2011
    11,700 Posts
    Last time I said I would go dungeoneering with you guys you didn't respond so eh

11. Post #3891
    TO SOME- THING
    September 2009
    4,117 Posts
    Make a F2P Account?

Edited:

Anyone who would like to PK? 80/90+. I thought we could make some sort of FP PK Trip and use Skype as communication.
    I'm up for that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

12. Post #3892

May 2011
    904 Posts
    Diced for the first time, only bet 20k and rolled a 55

afterward the guy spent 40 minutes trying to get me to wager my armor+weapon
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

13. Post #3893
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    6,861 Posts
    Diced for the first time, only bet 20k and rolled a 55

afterward the guy spent 40 minutes trying to get me to wager my armor+weapon
    I got a guy to dice 7m to win claws today. He won and I logged out.
    Dick move I know, but eh... you should not dice outside Dragon Dyce imho.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

14. Post #3894
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    4,210 Posts
    I got a guy to dice 7m to win claws today. He won and I logged out.
    Dick move I know, but eh... you should not dice outside Dragon Dyce imho.
    Yet another dick move.
    You not only lure, but you also ditch somebody when he won d claws?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Iceland Show Events Zing Zing x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

15. Post #3895
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    6,861 Posts
    Yet another dick move.
    You not only lure, but you also ditch somebody when he won d claws?
    Hey, we all have our ways of making money. Mine may not be a proud one but I dont want to sit and kill frost dragons for hours when I can just go out and make 5m+ a hour by scamming/luring.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Winner Winner x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

16. Post #3896
    Chucklenuts.
    May 2010
    862 Posts
    I fucking love how much of a shit you don't give ejonkou.

The rest of you guys are seeing it wrong. Seriously, like completely wrong.

"MANG Y U KILL DEM PEEPLE IN DA WILDRNESS KILLIN BOTS?!1"
    - because they're easy targets in the wilderness.

"Y LOG OUT AN SCAM SUM1'Z CLAWZ!!"
    - because how many times are you told not to trust others? If you're gonna give something to someone, don't expect everything to be perfectly fine.

Seriously, if you basically put yourself in a position to be scammed, it's your fault for getting scammed. If you had no idea, like back in the day where people could quickly change shit in trades and it's hard to spot, that's a bit dickish. But if you're gonna just give someone claws, come the fuck on man.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

17. Post #3897
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    4,210 Posts

- because how many times are you told not to trust others? If you're gonna give something to someone, don't expect everything to be perfectly fine.

Seriously, if you basically put yourself in a position to be scammed, it's your fault for getting scammed. If you had no idea, like back in the day where people could quickly change shit in trades and it's hard to spot, that's a bit dickish. But if you're gonna just give someone claws, come the fuck on man.
    Dicing is supposed to fair, Ejonkou is a prime example of a back-stabbing asshole.
    Luring isn't supposed to be fair, but it's a disrespectful way of making money, however, seeing as you find shelter behind Ejonkou's ''big words'', trying to talk sense to you is pointless.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Iceland Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

18. Post #3898
    Gold Member
    July 2005
    2,324 Posts

This is the reason everyone is complaining that the community is shit

19. Post #3899
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    2,312 Posts
    When you look at it, F2P is practically filled with stuff for you to do. Most skills are F2P(including Dungeoneering, to an extent, which they should've just made members), and are beneficiary til' 50-70 in them. It's more like an extended free trial with limited abilities than a members, ain't it?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

20. Post #3900
    Chucklenuts.
    May 2010
    862 Posts
    This is the reason everyone is complaining that the community is shit
    . No, the community is shit because bots. Not because people are too dumb and give items away for free.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

21. Post #3901
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    4,905 Posts
    enjokou, your a picture of 98% of the people who play EvE online. Scamming is legal there :D

Edited:

You'd flourish into a beautiful hate filled flower
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Australia Show Events

22. Post #3902
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    9,542 Posts
    . No, the community is shit because bots. Not because people are too dumb and give items away for free.
    The community is shit because of bots and people like you and ejonkou.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Disagree Disagree x 3Funny Funny x 1 (list)

23. Post #3903
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    4,905 Posts
    I disagree, if your stupid enough to follow a level 120 into the wildy when he's wearing full bandos or whatever, and welding a chaotic rapier, you deserve to be killed.

I don't see why we have the no scamming law in place, in EvE, it works fantasticly, a lack of rules defined by CCP has led to a much better game. Hell, even buying isk is permitted, and the buying of gametime with ingame money. No botting is literally the only rule. Killing bots at dragons is only good thing, it forces the scipt developers to stop being lazy and actually try to make there bots good, creating healthy competition.

You could argue that i'm taking away things they worked for, but they didn't work for it, they let the computer play the game for them, so they didn't really work for it. Seriously, i'm on Whitall and enjonkou's side. Feel free to be assholes, it'll teach the kids playing this game a little lesson about the real world. Life isn't always fair.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

24. Post #3904

May 2011
    904 Posts
    I'm not going to jump into an argument over dicing but I will say this: I don't think there's any harm in wilderness PKing of any type. There's a giant wall, a bajillion warning messages, literally the entire wilderness is specifically designed for player killing and if you get jumped you really don't have an argument. If you don't want to lose your shit, stay out of the bloody wilderness and don't follow people who you think are being dicks.

And yes, I know there are things in the wilderness that are great like the rifts and the abyss tele mage, and I do kind of wish it was possible to get to them without going through the wildy, but such is life I suppose. I got rushed the other day on my way to the fire giants in the rift, guy with obby maul+d claws just ganked me, and I barely survived because I was smart enough to bring the ectophial with me for emergency teleports. If you're a newbie and you get lured, yeah, I feel bad for you, but if you don't know enough about the game to understand that the wilderness is a huge red flag of death you probably dont have much worth taking.

On a brighter note, the guy I was dicing with earlier had a couple billion cash to burn and he dropped two whips and a bandos godsword. I didn't get any though :(

edit: I do feel like PJing could use a nerf if only because nobody will want to risk anything if they lose despite defeating another player fairly.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

25. Post #3905
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    3,082 Posts
    Anyone got any good ways for money making? I sometimes go into foreign servers to gather herbs from the chaos druid place in the level 1 wildy, but that is slow and sometimes full of assholes.

I don't understand how people end up getting like, 300 mil and seeing it as some sort of paltry sum.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

26. Post #3906
    June 2009
    403 Posts
    Ok guys, so I was pking and I forgot that my range style was set to accurate and I got 41 attack from a rune 2h ko so I was like eh its only 41 attack I was going to get 45 anyway. So then I got to get 65 dungeoneerign for a gravite 2h and then out of fucking no where 2 defence...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

27. Post #3907
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    4,905 Posts
    None really.

Anyone up for some F2P low level dungeoneering?

28. Post #3908
    June 2009
    403 Posts
    Yeah I am add acer da noob

29. Post #3909
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    4,905 Posts
    Where abouts are you?

30. Post #3910
    June 2009
    403 Posts
    world 7 dungoneering what is your name?

31. Post #3911
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    9,542 Posts
    My main qualm with Wilderness PKing isn't the combat, it's that some people have no sense of fun. There's an unspoken rule among many people who regularily travel and do stuff in the Wilderness that, if you're just watching people do shit or actively helping the Runescape community as a whole, you usually have fun with others doing the same thing. For example, in the video. Those anti-botters were doing emotes and chatting and shit.

32. Post #3912
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    2,312 Posts
    I've had my share of horrible encounters in the wildy. In the before time, where graphics were only two shapes per wall, I was in that black knight's castle collecting runes and that. Well, what I didn't know is that a player was coming through the castle. It ended up with me casting all sorts of shit on him going around the whole castle with it's broken ladders and what not. I ended up dying with like 300 runes of each

Oh yeah, I also had a good encounter once. I was basically hunting around with nothing on me and I saw some level 3 bounce around me. Well, I chased after him, even though he had nothing on like me. He was saying things like "omg" and "stop plz"- when I killed him, I looked into what he dropped. Seeds. Seeds. HIS INVENTORY WAS FULL OF SEEDS.

But I found silver claws in that pile of seeds. I was so excited that I found something slightly useless.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

33. Post #3913
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    9,542 Posts
    Silver claws?

34. Post #3914
    June 2009
    403 Posts
    Maybe he meant Steel Claws?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

35. Post #3915
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    1,042 Posts
    Ugh. Death Plateau = Postponed again. I really need to do dt so I can lure.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Canada Show Events

36. Post #3916
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    4,905 Posts
    Guys, i'm kinda desperate to get out of the stinking cess filled pit is F2P, sadly, i can't seem to make any money what so ever because of the large multitude of bots. I've been on sythe.org and found out that i can get upgraded for 12 millions or so, at the moment, i only have 1.5 million, and another 500k currently sitting in my bank as steel bars. As you can see where this is going, i want 10 million, but as a loan, not as a gift (Unless you wish to do so).

Hopefully, i will be able to make 24 million by smelting in the blast furnace(smelting mithril), half the coal is required so it makes it quite cheap and with bigger profit margins. Now, i can understand why you wouldn't trust me, and i'm not quite sure i might even make that 10 million back by the end of the month (If all else fails, grimy herbs). All you people have so much money, talking about 200 million as if it were 5 dollars, fuck, enjokou got a fucking 1 bill loot if i remember correctly. He's swimming in money, (Unless he diced it away) think of it like the roll of a die. You roll the dice, you 1- you get nothing back, 2 and 3- you get some back, 4 and 5- you get everything back, 6- you get everything back plus extra to say thanks. I'm really desperate, and i already feel like such a scrub for asking. Please don't judge/flame me.

37. Post #3917
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    1,042 Posts
    I might be able to buy a month for you via sms. I don't think i will be able to for a few weeks though, i need to reload my phone
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Canada Show Events

38. Post #3918
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    4,905 Posts
    That would be fucking fantastic!

39. Post #3919
    Chucklenuts.
    May 2010
    862 Posts
    I only have 2m cash, so I'm not "rich". Hmph.

40. Post #3920
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    6,861 Posts
    enjokou, your a picture of 98% of the people who play EvE online. Scamming is legal there :D

Edited:

You'd flourish into a beautiful hate filled flower
    I played Eve, kinda want to Re-subb but atm I am playing RS/World of Tanks and waiting SW:ToR.

On-topic. Great majority of the "people" online are bots, that is why the community is shit.

Edited:

RAFFLE!!!

I promised you guys a raffle for my 99 Strength achievement. I will be raffling out 5m GP to a lucky winner! The only thing you need to do is rate this winner and I will use Random.org to find the lucky winner!
    (Member ONLY!)

The winner will be crowned at 6pm GMT+1 Tonight.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Winner Winner x 29Funny Funny x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)