1. Post #121
    April 2009
    2,098 Posts
    I made a trailer for KAG

The ending pretty much failed but what ever
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Winner Winner x 5Friendly Friendly x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

2. Post #122
    September 2009
    767 Posts
    Both added.

3. Post #123
    November 2008
    1,045 Posts
    Am I the only one who this Loki guy really pisses off?

4. Post #124
    January 2010
    5,139 Posts
    This is one no is the best freeware game I have ever played.

5. Post #125
    December 2010
    2,267 Posts
    Well, got in, some skybridging but I think my tunnels were more effective than any crap skybridge. Also, I invented a new killing machine. The super spike pit.

Eventually some Russian kept skybridging and I invented the human knight bomb.

I like this game.

Edited:

Oh and add me, I'm Einar.

6. Post #126
    September 2009
    767 Posts
    If you're playing from the USA, come and join my lounge. 10v10 is the perfect player count for this game.

Anything more is a clusterfuck.

7. Post #127

August 2011
    1 Posts
    God I just made an account to agree with you Nova :D Loki is an obnoxious person but can be great to play with at times.

Also you might aswell add me as I'll be frequenting Facepunch, ty for showing me this awesome community Dwat :D Ign: Valkyrie

8. Post #128
    Not actually a glitch
    May 2005
    4,587 Posts
    I'm in. Now what do I do?

9. Post #129
    September 2009
    767 Posts
    I'm in. Now what do I do?
    Rape and Pillage.

God I just made an account to agree with you Nova :D Loki is an obnoxious person but can be great to play with at times.

Also you might aswell add me as I'll be frequenting Facepunch, ty for showing me this awesome community Dwat :D Ign: Valkyrie
    He gets to me sometimes, too. Oh, and you're welcome. I'll add you to the list.

10. Post #130
    January 2009
    1,612 Posts
    Rape and Pillage.

He gets to me sometimes, too. Oh, and you're welcome. I'll add you to the list.
    Hey dratwing; I was playing with you on the blue team yesterday

11. Post #131
    September 2009
    767 Posts
    Hey dratwing; I was playing with you on the blue team yesterday
    I was probably raging like a boss. I was so pissed off as it was yesterday. Lol.

12. Post #132
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    3,712 Posts
    I wish I could play on Dwatring's server, but I am in UK which gives me bad latency and makes fighting a hell. I made a video from 64 player French server, I have to admit we had some great battles going on "Leviathan"

13. Post #133
    September 2009
    767 Posts
    That's awesome gameplay footage.

14. Post #134
    September 2009
    767 Posts
    I made a trailer for KAG

The ending pretty much failed but what ever
    Just got posted on the devblog.

Also, huge changes to KAG.

-New forum
    -New master server
    -New Main site
    -Build 137

15. Post #135
    April 2009
    2,098 Posts
    Just got posted on the devblog.
    Holy shit! I cant find it.. Link?

Found it, awesome.

16. Post #136
    hilariously terrible!
    April 2010
    455 Posts
    Really enjoying this, though I'm really starting to hate bombs.

Good example, fighting another knight and we both throw our bombs at the same time.

17. Post #137
    November 2008
    1,045 Posts
    Desura!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Estonia Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

18. Post #138
    September 2009
    767 Posts
    New devblog post.

http://kagdev.tumblr.com/post/983231...and-the-future

Holy shit information dump.

I'm jizzing buckets right now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

19. Post #139
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    3,712 Posts
    New devblog post.

Holy shit information dump.

I'm jizzing buckets right now.
    I bought premium because MM deserves it. Also features are prize for dev supporting.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

20. Post #140
    December 2009
    7,270 Posts
    Ohh, it has a linux port! Downloading now!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Linux United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

21. Post #141
    September 2009
    767 Posts
    It was originally a Linux only game if I'm correct.

22. Post #142

October 2009
    119 Posts
    ive been playing for 3-4 days now, On my second day I bought member and im loving every second of playtime i get. I could see this game getting competitive brackets and pro teams going its just that tactical and amazing

23. Post #143
    September 2009
    767 Posts
    It is a fantastic game. Updated OP to the current version of KAG. New pictures, new videos, new descriptions.

You're seriously dumb if you don't even try this game.

24. Post #144
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    June 2009
    17,111 Posts
    This game is so awesome!

25. Post #145
    February 2009
    2,740 Posts
    Haven't played in a while,it's currently updating,but those new tree tops and the backgrounds look sweet.Also,can someone reupload that Facepunch emote sheet?

26. Post #146
    September 2009
    767 Posts
    I present to you, the Facepunch emote pack!

http://filesmelt.com/dl/bubble.png
    Here you go.

27. Post #147
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    2,833 Posts
    Whatever happened to CortexCommand?

28. Post #148
    September 2009
    767 Posts
    It's still around. I never got into it. Either it's the learning curve, but the controls are way to complicated and they just turn me off from the game.

29. Post #149
    I'M A HUGE FAGET
    July 2008
    824 Posts
    God dammit, I blew an entire sky bridge thing. Pressed F by accident.

I don't know if I got banned. I feel bad for doing that. D:

And I concur, the CC controls are way too complicated. I wish the buy menu was simplified and there were reload, use and switch weapon keys.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

30. Post #150
    I'M A HUGE FAGET
    July 2008
    824 Posts
    Oh, and please add me to the players list. Name's "discordBlaze".

where automerge

31. Post #151
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    5,200 Posts
    I will definitly try this game tomorrow

32. Post #152

August 2011
    836 Posts
    I played a few rounds last night. My first game I was on red and blue was blowing our base to hell with bombs and catapults, Any attempt to leave the base was thwarted by a mass amount of archers. The blue team has built a sky bridge over our base and is now dropping bombs and soldiers. I got knight with 2 others and fight the new stream of troops, when some thing amazing happens. We are about to have our base breached when The entire sky bridge collapses, killing ALL the blues. We then rush ahead and take over their base, and grab the flag.

I love this game.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

33. Post #153
    September 2009
    767 Posts
    I will definitly try this game tomorrow
    Definitely do so!

Edited:

I played a few rounds last night. My first game I was on red and blue was blowing our base to hell with bombs and catapults, Any attempt to leave the base was thwarted by a mass amount of archers. The blue team has built a sky bridge over our base and is now dropping bombs and soldiers. I got knight with 2 others and fight the new stream of troops, when some thing amazing happens. We are about to have our base breached when The entire sky bridge collapses, killing ALL the blues. We then rush ahead and take over their base, and grab the flag.

I love this game.
    Winner.

Edited:

Oh, and please add me to the players list. Name's "discordBlaze".

where automerge
    Added. Thanks for the in-game notification.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

34. Post #154
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    5,200 Posts
    There is so much possibilities for the creator to add blocks and stuff, I really hope he gives the ones paying for this game a bonus but dont take away all greatness from free players like me...

Are these new war machinerys that he talks about for free members too? I dont really want to be stuck with the current build right now forever.

I love this game but I dont like to start it up because it takes about 2 hours for a match to finish, I havent got that time since I am having work and my whole free daytime gets taken up from this game

35. Post #155
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    January 2006
    5,218 Posts
    You don't have to play for the entire match. Winning isn't that big of a deal, all the fun is in the back-and-forth motion of the front lines. It's like WWI.

36. Post #156
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    5,200 Posts
    You don't have to play for the entire match. Winning isn't that big of a deal, all the fun is in the back-and-forth motion of the front lines. It's like WWI.
    Same game with WWI mechanics would be insanely awesome. A mod could make that possible

37. Post #157
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    11,832 Posts
    Kind of annoying when the game decides to give an entire structure spawn protection because it comes from the spawn area.

Blue was dominating us with their skybridge bases, I manage to sneak over to their end of the map to kill the bridge, but the game wouldn't let me kill the last block - because it had spawn protection. We lost.

And the creator said that once he finishes the current free-version, he's going to go full force with the paid version after that, which is supposed to have RTS-like elements including AI and a zombie mode.

The free version will basically stay the way it is forever as a kind of demo or introduction (he's not done with this yet, which is why the free version still has several additions and updates left to go before he moves on to work on premium).

38. Post #158
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    5,200 Posts
    That's sad.. I will probably buy the full game when he did all these gamemodes and additions but also only if it's really good.

39. Post #159
    April 2009
    2,098 Posts
    I dont know.. It feels kinda nasty to make a game like this chargeable.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

40. Post #160
    September 2009
    767 Posts
    There is so much possibilities for the creator to add blocks and stuff, I really hope he gives the ones paying for this game a bonus but dont take away all greatness from free players like me...

Are these new war machinerys that he talks about for free members too? I dont really want to be stuck with the current build right now forever.

I love this game but I dont like to start it up because it takes about 2 hours for a match to finish, I havent got that time since I am having work and my whole free daytime gets taken up from this game
    Read below.

Edited:

Kind of annoying when the game decides to give an entire structure spawn protection because it comes from the spawn area.

Blue was dominating us with their skybridge bases, I manage to sneak over to their end of the map to kill the bridge, but the game wouldn't let me kill the last block - because it had spawn protection. We lost.
    I really hate the spawn protection mechanism too. It's supposed to break for the opposite team, but it just doesn't sometimes. MM has set it to a configurable option server side, and I turned it off. It's not like it stops greifers anyways.

Edited:

I dont know.. It feels kinda nasty to make a game like this chargeable.
    There will be a free version, and servers to go along with that, but there will be a purchasable option for the game that will allow further game play options.

You can read the same link I posted above if you'd like.

Edited:

That's sad.. I will probably buy the full game when he did all these gamemodes and additions but also only if it's really good.
    I'm sure it will be more than worth the amount MM asks for. Just like Minecraft.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)