1. Post #1361
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    3,156 Posts
    Amon has been taking away the bending of some average, maybe a little above average, benders.
    About this, I don't believe he HAS been taking away bending. I think the Wolfbats and all the other people are siding with Amon and trying to gain him more power.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

2. Post #1362
    Quite so, ol' chap.
    December 2011
    4,040 Posts
    About this, I don't believe he HAS been taking away bending. I think the Wolfbats and all the other people are siding with Amon and trying to gain him more power.
    Doubt that. Considering he almost took Bolin's bending away and I doubt he sided with Amon.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

3. Post #1363
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    7,220 Posts
    Dont start the energy bending thing again.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

4. Post #1364
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    2,447 Posts
    If that is the case then upon seeing that in show I would scream many swears and write many angry letters in fandom forums.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

5. Post #1365
    May 2009
    1,543 Posts
    http://korranation.tumblr.com/post/2...er-who-had-his

Tahno sure looks like he's siding with Amon.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Zing Zing x 4 (list)

6. Post #1366
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    276 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Friendly Friendly x 5 (list)

7. Post #1367
    March 2012
    385 Posts
    I don't know why everyone thinks Sokka was just a comic relief character. That dude was a Bitchbender.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 13 (list)

8. Post #1368
    July 2010
    3,565 Posts
    DAMMIT PABU STOP BEING ADORABLE
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

9. Post #1369
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    8,987 Posts
    I don't know why everyone thinks Sokka was just a comic relief character. That dude was a Bitchbender.
    He was the comic relief character, but he wasn't just a comic relief character. A lot of shows/movies have characters whose only purpose is to be funny; Sokka actually did stuff.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 14 (list)

10. Post #1370
    RG4
    November 2010
    2,891 Posts
    He was the comic relief character, but he wasn't just a comic relief character. A lot of shows/movies have characters whose only purpose is to be funny; Sokka actually did stuff.
    Everyone but Katara was funny in Team Avatar.

Edited:

Oh man that cleavage on Asami
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

11. Post #1371
    November 2009
    2,821 Posts

I like this avatar better.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 22Agree Agree x 1 (list)

12. Post #1372
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    7,220 Posts
    Yeah the dude had his own Meteorite Sword! Sokka is a straight up badass and a pimp.

13. Post #1373
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    1,921 Posts
    Oh that's cool maybe I'll watch that lat-

Oh man that cleavage on Asami
    -right now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 11Dumb Dumb x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

14. Post #1374
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    8,987 Posts

I like this avatar better.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 7Funny Funny x 4 (list)

15. Post #1375
    Zet
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    2,497 Posts
    I wish I could photoshop that well.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

16. Post #1376
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    8,987 Posts
    Everyone but Katara was funny in Team Avatar.
    Everyone was funny to some extent, but Sokka was clearly the designated funnyman. Watch "Sokka's Master" and notice how everyone gets bland and bored when Sokka's gone.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

17. Post #1377
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    2,453 Posts
    Does anyone have a link to the last episode? The main website has been having errors for over a week now.

18. Post #1378
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    7,209 Posts

Oh my.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Spain Show Events Funny Funny x 29 (list)

19. Post #1379
    I work at KFC because I can rub raw chicken on my genitals
    June 2011
    719 Posts
    I think they should add a new kind of bender to the show. Like a specialized air bender (they haven't had one of those) called a sound bender. I think that would be badass.

20. Post #1380
    June 2010
    6,256 Posts
    Does anyone have a link to the last episode? The main website has been having errors for over a week now.
    PM sent because I'm not sure if I can post that mirror openly

I think they should add a new kind of bender to the show. Like a specialized air bender (they haven't had one of those) called a sound bender. I think that would be badass.
    Since airbenders aren't exactly common I think the highest probability of finding one lies within Tenzin. He still hasn't had a real action scene tho I'm sure it's coming.

If he will be specialized and a sound bender tho, I wonder how they'll make it visually interesting. Some "hot air effect" beams along which the sound travels and a couple of bleeding ears? The biggest effect I think they could achieve with it would be crowd control: One guy standing there and bending softly and the frenzied masses going down in pain and agony, with the lack of direct involvement supporting the effect.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events

21. Post #1381
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    6,439 Posts
    Ikki discovers how to sound bend because she's such a loud mouth.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

22. Post #1382
    I work at KFC because I can rub raw chicken on my genitals
    June 2011
    719 Posts
    Since airbenders aren't exactly common I think the highest probability of finding one lies within Tenzin. He still hasn't had a real action scene tho I'm sure it's coming.

If he will be specialized and a sound bender tho, I wonder how they'll make it visually interesting. Some "hot air effect" beams along which the sound travels and a couple of bleeding ears? The biggest effect I think they could achieve with it would be crowd control: One guy standing there and bending softly and the frenzied masses going down in pain and agony, with the lack of direct involvement supporting the effect.
    I was thinking that it would be more for spying and the like. Or whispering in some one's ear from across a noisy city. But I also like your idea on how it would be used.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

23. Post #1383
    I'M A SHAAARK!
    October 2009
    14,832 Posts
    Why do so many people think Amon is energy bending? Energy bending had both people turning bright red/blue. Amon is just poking people in the head.
    Maybe we were just seeing energybending from aang's perspective before. Maybe it's lame and non-lightshowy from an outsider's perspective
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

24. Post #1384
    Gold Member
    April 2006
    7,636 Posts
    I kind of get the feeling that the bending removal is just some type of placebo thing. I don't know, I'm just getting an XMen vibe from this
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

25. Post #1385
    July 2010
    3,565 Posts
    An interview dropped a hint that one of Korra's close allies is working for Amon. I'm guessing its Mr.Sato/Sumi (though that would be predictable).

The interview is on a Facebook link.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

26. Post #1386
    Steins;Gate SUCKS
    October 2008
    5,005 Posts
    Description of the next episode does confirm that
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events

27. Post #1387
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    8,987 Posts
    It's the Sato's butler.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 2 (list)

28. Post #1388
    Ask me about my Marvel/DC fetish
    May 2010
    17,994 Posts
    Its pabu.

He's as red as a nazi swastika i tells ye.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

29. Post #1389
    Zet
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    2,497 Posts
    My money is on Tarrlok. No one else can really be considered a close ally unless it's Bolin or Mako... or maybe someone from the white lotus.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

30. Post #1390
    Gold Member
    March 2005
    3,254 Posts
    I'm betting on the cabbage.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events

31. Post #1391
    May 2009
    1,543 Posts
    If Cabbage Corp is the masterminds to all this, I swear to god....
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7Funny Funny x 1 (list)

32. Post #1392
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    276 Posts
    I'd laugh if it's Pema. Don't want it to be Asami or Sato, that's too obvious and feels cliche.

33. Post #1393
    Gold Member
    March 2005
    3,254 Posts
    If Cabbage Corp is the masterminds to all this, I swear to god....
    cabbages are like cylons, they have a plan.

34. Post #1394
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    3,237 Posts
    when's the next episode come out?

35. Post #1395
    Zet
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    2,497 Posts
    when's the next episode come out?
    In about 10 hours and 30 minutes... I might be off by an hour.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

36. Post #1396
    Lemons in Bulk
    May 2005
    5,178 Posts
    Just finished up TLA, that was a great series.

Now to eagerly anticipate LOK's new episode.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

37. Post #1397
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    7,209 Posts
    There won't be a new episode next week because of Memorial Day...

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Spain Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

38. Post #1398
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    18,019 Posts
    Next season of Red Vs Blue starts on Memorial Day, if you like that series that is an upside.

39. Post #1399
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    276 Posts
    Anyone gonna watch a live stream?

Edited:

There won't be a new episode next week because of Memorial Day...
    At least the next installment of the Promise comes out 4 days after that day. That can be our "episode".

40. Post #1400
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    3,156 Posts
    Anyone gonna watch a live stream?

Edited:

At least the next installment of the Promise comes out 4 days after that day. That can be our "episode".
    I'm going to a watch a live stream of it, hopefully.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events