1. Post #2881
    ~I want you inside me~
    May 2005
    17,162 Posts
    http://i.imgur.com/9utRD.gif
    As awesome as that scene is you shouldn't img tag it. I'd hate to have that ruined for myself if I hadn't seen it yet.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

2. Post #2882
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    524 Posts
    Season 2:    an ancient evil has awoken.   
       If thats what it is, then all I can think of is whatever killed off almost all of the Lion Turtles   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

3. Post #2883
    Quite so, ol' chap.
    December 2011
    4,040 Posts
    http://i.imgur.com/9utRD.gif
    Img tag that. Pretty huge spoiler.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

4. Post #2884
    Gold Member
    April 2006
    7,266 Posts
    I still find it cool that they have already invented plastic surgery in that time
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #2885
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    5,506 Posts
    I still find it cool that they have already invented plastic surgery in that time
    Seventy years of peace and prosperity... imagine where the world would be without its petty problems.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events

6. Post #2886
    Gold Member
    April 2006
    7,266 Posts
       makorra    shippers are going to have a field day with this one

Edited:

Seventy years of peace and prosperity... imagine where the world would be without its petty problems.
    Yeah but we never had magic
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

7. Post #2887
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    7,200 Posts
    So we are getting a second season confirmed?
    We got it confirmed the same time season 1 was anounced.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Spain Show Events

8. Post #2888
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    8,865 Posts

Edited:

Spoiler: http://i.imgur.com/p9C7l.png
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 8Winner Winner x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

9. Post #2889
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    3,720 Posts
    I have this OCD where I can only watch my favorite show finales in high quality.
    Weird. I hate waiting for this though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

10. Post #2890
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    7,200 Posts
    The Ark of Noa: No benders allowed.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Spain Show Events

11. Post #2891

September 2009
    3,245 Posts
    I have to say I had my speculations about this show(I thought it was going to suck) for being way too modern and losing the avatar "road trip" concept like it was on the first season.
    They have proven me so wrong that I do not feel worthy to speculate on anything ever again.
    I feel that the     final amon and tarrlock part was probably the best and most powerful scene in the whole avatar series as a whole    .

I still don't care about the relationships though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Israel Show Events Friendly Friendly x 6 (list)

12. Post #2892
    Secure, Contain, Protect.
    October 2008
    7,932 Posts
    holy shit

the boat scene   

;-----------------;
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

13. Post #2893
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    8,765 Posts
    That episode was nothing short of a roller coaster ride of emotions, and it was fucking powerfull too. the moment where     Korra realises she can airbend i was just like "Shit just got real"    but nothing prepared me for the     Amon and Tarrlock     scene, Korra hit a whole new level of emotional grim.

Fuckin' man tears.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 9 (list)

14. Post #2894
    Gold Member
    October 2005
    2,614 Posts
    Well, looks like Korra knows all the bending she needs to know. Shows over, was pretty awesome though.

15. Post #2895
    May 2009
    1,381 Posts
    Korra unlocked Deus Ex Machina
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

16. Post #2896
    I paid $999.99 for a forum upgrade and all I got was a beating from my mother :(
    February 2005
    16,996 Posts
    seems kind of sudden that    Aang came out of nowhere and gave Korra's powers back.    it was only hinted in a past episode and that's it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

17. Post #2897
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    524 Posts
    Well, looks like Korra knows all the bending she needs to know. Shows over, was pretty awesome though.
    No its not.

Shes gotta master dat avatar state and spiritual shit yo.

Also,    Iroh flying around with firebending was fucking awesome.   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 14 (list)

18. Post #2898
    March 2010
    2,186 Posts
    I woke up too late for me to watch it on TV. Where are you guys watching from?

19. Post #2899
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    524 Posts
    I'm going for a walk... Need some air to wrap my head around all I've seen.
    Heh, Air.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Zing Zing x 1 (list)

20. Post #2900
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    17,847 Posts
    I think I went ''Ooooooooooooooooh shiiiiiiit!'' at least 10 times during that episode.   A shame that Amon's scar wasn't real, it looked p badass.   
    The only thing I disliked was the Mako and Asami/Mako and Korra stuff, it was so poorly written.

Edited:

Spoiler tagged some stuff because I forgot that not everyone has seen it yet.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events

21. Post #2901
    March 2010
    2,186 Posts
    Where are you guys watching/watched it?

22. Post #2902
    June 2008
    3,328 Posts
    Sweet Jesus that was good.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

23. Post #2903
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    8,765 Posts
    Where are you guys watching/watched it?
    same place i find my linux distros
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Zing Zing x 8 (list)

24. Post #2904
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    6,559 Posts
    seems kind of sudden that    Aang came out of nowhere and gave Korra's powers back.    it was only hinted in a past episode and that's it.
    They could have easily had a whole 1 or 2 episodes of her delving into the spirit world    to unlock her bending again    in season 2.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 23 (list)

25. Post #2905
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    17,847 Posts
    That is one thing I missed during this season. Some of my favourite episodes from A:TLA were episodes that focussed solely on character development, rather than plot.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events

26. Post #2906
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    8,865 Posts
    Hahaha, tumblr is already shipping Bumi.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

27. Post #2907
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    1,288 Posts
    I feel sorry for the Lieutenant. :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 19 (list)

28. Post #2908
    I work at KFC because I can rub raw chicken on my genitals
    June 2011
    708 Posts
    Okay. You guys had a riot with the final episodes and I didn't. I was beyond disappointed. I called almost every scene in the last episodes except when    Bumi showed up    and even then I called out what line he was going to say.

I made over 300 bucks from just calling this shit out with a friend. Maybe Season 2 will be better for me.

I hope.   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 15Informative Informative x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

29. Post #2909
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    5,431 Posts
    Fucking hell that was so good.... I'm still kinda mad on how the relationships ended up and how Bolin and Mako are 1-dimensional as shit....
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 14 (list)

30. Post #2910
    Emz
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    2,317 Posts
    Does anyone else feel like Amon was defeated too easily?

I quite enjoyed the episode but felt like it could have been fleshed out into four episodes instead of two.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 22Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

31. Post #2911
    December 2010
    808 Posts
    I really wonder how the second season will pull off the big antagonist. I mean Amon was the guy pulling the strings from the beginning and got more and more powerful, and now   he's gone.   

32. Post #2912
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    2,330 Posts
    I really wonder how the second season will pull off the big antagonist. I mean Amon was the guy pulling the strings from the beginning and got more and more powerful, and now   he's gone.   
        Or so we think. Amon is a fucking tough guy. He was even lightning bolted directly and thrown out of a window and still moved around like he was never even hit in the first place.   

33. Post #2913
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    15,421 Posts
    Guys, every avatar finale feels too short. Get used to it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

34. Post #2914
    November 2009
    8,731 Posts
    Okay. You guys had a riot with the final episodes and I didn't. I was beyond disappointed. I called almost every scene in the last episodes except when    Bumi showed up    and even then I called out what line he was going to say.

I made over 300 bucks from just calling this shit out with a friend. Maybe Season 2 will be better for me.

I hope.   
    What are you complaining about? You made $300!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8Friendly Friendly x 1Zing Zing x 1 (list)

35. Post #2915
    December 2010
    808 Posts
        Or so we think. Amon is a fucking tough guy. He was even lightning bolted directly and thrown out of a window and still moved around like he was never even hit in the first place.   
       Maybe, but that last scene with him and Tarrlok makes me think otherwise. Plus he had a man tear and kinda seemed to know what would happen, so I think he's done for good.    
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

36. Post #2916
    June 2008
    3,328 Posts
    That scene felt pretty final to me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 17 (list)

37. Post #2917
    Gold Member
    March 2005
    3,238 Posts
    What will book two be called then?
    Book of Death

:P
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events

38. Post #2918
    December 2010
    808 Posts
       And you can't just have a scene as poignant as that and have him go, "Hey guys, I'm back, LOL".   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 17Funny Funny x 3 (list)

39. Post #2919
    June 2008
    3,328 Posts
    Yeah, that would piss me off massively.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 9 (list)

40. Post #2920
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    2,330 Posts
    That scene felt pretty final to me.
    It did have some damn good closure to it. Though even with that it doesn't mean the Equalist Revolution isn't simply going to just...fade away. Amon simply gathered the discontent held by non-benders, so maybe they will still cause some trouble in the second season?

Also:

Poor Lt, I wonder if he'll make any sort of comeback as well.

Actually, when I think about it, this scene is also probably one of the most powerful in the finale next to all the jazz with Korra and then Tarrlok and Noatok. Lt is the type of guy that just threw himself into the fight and went up against ANYONE because of his beliefs and how he looked up to Amon. Makes Amon look like a bit of a dick at this point. You run in to see the man you look up to using bending first off, but, also using it to hurt others, which is the reason why a lot of Equalists and most likely Lt. want it gone in the first place. I got to say, this bit almost embodies betrayal, and makes Lt. one of the biggest victims of Amon's schemes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 23 (list)