1. Post #1
    July 2011
    14 Posts
    Okay, to play this, you first need to create a planet, and then roleplay the rest.

For example, if my planet gets invaded by someone elses planet, and i have not created nuclear bombs on my planet yet, then i would not fight back with nuclear bombs.

-You can only create one additional thing to benefit your planet per post, and if you invade someone, give them a fighting chance.

-Copy the image, add a planet, post the image, and below it add something that your planet has produced, for example "PLANET NAME HERE has just discovered a way to make deadly explosives with diamonds! Let the invading begin!"

-Don't make things that make you invincible, for example "The Jesus Shield" or something like that.

-If your planet gets destroyed, do not worry, you can always create a new one, just do not revenge kill.

-Need somewhere to post your image? www.tinypic.com

-The thing in the middle is the sun, if you didn't know

-Lastly, be creative!

I'll start this off.

The planet of Tonpo has just built its first spaceship!

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    August 2009
    2,198 Posts
    So on the same post we make a planet, I can have one defense made on that same post?

3. Post #3
    April 2011
    705 Posts
    Declare

Edited:

Added Caluminium Steel and placed an electric forcefield to protect from any early attacks.

umad
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 31 (list)

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    August 2009
    2,198 Posts

Dria: An arid desert planet home to an avian species known as Drians, as a means of defense,
    a super-structure has been erected on the planet. It holds a goverment that can command
    quick response military action if any hostility is noticed.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Artistic Artistic x 3 (list)

5. Post #5
    July 2011
    14 Posts

Tonpo sends a spaceship over to planet Dria. *Requesting landing area planet Dria*
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    September 2009
    82 Posts
    declare

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 89Winner Winner x 3Artistic Artistic x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    June 2010
    2,268 Posts
    -snip-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Australia Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    August 2009
    2,198 Posts

*Access granted, but we must waive any of the crews possessions that could likely be used in dangerous manner. If you disobey you will be prompted to leave. If you accept these terms you will be met in the towers docking bay.*

PS: Fredstin, you got that planet image off google.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

9. Post #9
    June 2010
    2,268 Posts
    Yeh, I did.
    But, I made this one:

Porbex: A planet in which is made out of a thin atmosphere, small crust of deserts, mountains, canyons, sand etc etc, mantle( or whatever else it's called) of molten plastic, and core is hydrogen gas. Planet is very delicate. Currently occupied by an alien species called borxians. Planet has only started developing, so it only has basic buildings and no defense whatsoever. So far the borxians are peaceful, but they're struggling to live in these harsh desert conditions. It also has a moon orbiting around it, and that has a few of the Borxian population living on that. It may take a very long time for Borxians to find some type of defense.

10. Post #10
    April 2010
    885 Posts

I resized it a little, but it screwed with the quality.

Anyway, YRI - 19. A hostile planet with a volatile atmosphere (preventing any ships without proper shielding from landing) (<---- First Upgrade there), inhabited by a race of sub-sentient creatures under the control of the hivemind. Negotiation is possible, But the hivemind is an unpredictable thing and not only controls the creatures inhabiting the planet, but can terraform it to their needs. Gentlemen, Beware.

EDIT:

Oh gee thanks for the dumbs, care to explain why?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 90Artistic Artistic x 2Funny Funny x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

11. Post #11
    March 2010
    804 Posts
    -Snip- for the reason of me being a shit planet drawer..
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

12. Post #12
    PERKELE
    May 2009
    6,098 Posts
    ugh this is horrible to look at now
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

13. Post #13
    March 2010
    804 Posts
    But do you know what isnt horrible to look at JoonazL...your DP.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6Optimistic Optimistic x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

14. Post #14
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    August 2009
    2,198 Posts

Ignoring previous posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 28Friendly Friendly x 2Winner Winner x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

15. Post #15
    August 2009
    2,878 Posts
    EDIT:

I don't remember anyone asking for it to be resized, so there's probably one reason. Also, you saved it as a jpeg. The compression makes it look horrible, use pngs for mspaint stuff from now on.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

16. Post #16
    July 2011
    14 Posts

*Access granted, but we must waive any of the crews possessions that could likely be used in dangerous manner. If you disobey you will be prompted to leave. If you accept these terms you will be met in the towers docking bay.*
    We decline, and are now returning ship to Tonpo.

17. Post #17
    March 2011
    1,422 Posts

I resized it a little, but it screwed with the quality.

Anyway, YRI - 19. A hostile planet with a volatile atmosphere (preventing any ships without proper shielding from landing) (<---- First Upgrade there), inhabited by a race of sub-sentient creatures under the control of the hivemind. Negotiation is possible, But the hivemind is an unpredictable thing and not only controls the creatures inhabiting the planet, but can terraform it to their needs. Gentlemen, Beware.

EDIT:

UHH DURR I THINK U ARE HAVE BEEN RATED DUMB BECAUSE

Contribution was utter shit.

You resized it like a fucking cluck.

It's jpg.

You suck.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree x 22Informative x 4Funny x 3Useful x 1Dumb x 1 (list)

18. Post #18
    UMINEKO IS THE BEST THING EVER
    July 2010
    338 Posts

Not Earth: Has discovered hover materials but is still unsure how to use it. Has some defense, such as spotlighing (detecting enemy ships from a certain range).
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 17 (list)

19. Post #19
    Gold Member
    April 2010
    1,557 Posts

Aquas is a planet mostly covered in water with no major landmasses. Instead, the inhabitants live on several small islands with some even living in underwater domes. Currently, their space travel is limited to just a few ground-to-space defense missiles.

20. Post #20
    July 2011
    14 Posts
    *Tonpo has discovered a way to make bombs out of a mixture of liquids*

We have made extremely large bombs, and we are planning on raiding one of the planets, get your Defence Mechanisms up, or else.

21. Post #21
    June 2011
    443 Posts

Planet Ar-99Build it first spaceship!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Brazil Show Events Late Late x 1 (list)

22. Post #22
    April 2010
    2,366 Posts

Planet Ar-99Build it first spaceship!
    You placed it exactly where i placed mine so im not gonna even bother hahaha

23. Post #23
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    August 2009
    2,198 Posts

The Drians have initiated defensive shielding mechanisms.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Artistic Artistic x 5Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

24. Post #24
    Gold Member
    April 2006
    594 Posts

Planet Dral has appeared. The Dralians are a sentient species of nitrogen-based, cold-blooded reptiles that are not yet capable of space travel, but have been spending years developing weapons. Their constant wars have brought them to the brink of destruction, but finally resulting in a treaty that finally brought upon world peace in an effort for them to survive. The atmosphere on the planet is very deadly to many creatures because of it's composition and pollution from many centuries of warfare.

THE DRALIANS HAVE DEVELOPED A SUPER POWERFUL RADAR ARRAY! This allows them to see any movement of spacecraft in their sector.

Edited:
    Here's the exact range:

This is the range at which it can detect. The force fields, magnetic fields, planetary shielding, and other energy fields effect the radar's detection oddly, so near these their may be some anomalies in detection.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

25. Post #25

September 2009
    809 Posts
    Declare.

A massive starship (Interstellar Earth Vessel) has jumped out of FTL, it comes from a distant planet known as Earth. The ship is named after the last Great Overlord of Earth: Joss Whedon.

The I.E.V. Whedon is a colonization ship, it does not possess weapons, however, it can deploy small fighter units if necessary.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chile Show Events Artistic Artistic x 5Agree Agree x 1 (list)

26. Post #26
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    1,688 Posts

Planet Lua has appeared, with one moon.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny x 42Dumb x 3Zing x 2Winner x 2Late x 1 (list)

27. Post #27
    Gold Member
    April 2006
    594 Posts
    Declare.

A massive starship (Interstellar Earth Vessel) has jumped out of FTL, it comes from a distant planet known as Earth. The ship is named after the last Great Overlord of Earth: Joss Whedon.

Dral sends a small rocket broadcasting "HELP!" to the I.E.V. Whedon.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

28. Post #28

September 2009
    809 Posts
    Declare.

The Whedon receives the message, there's much debate regarding the proper course of action among her crew, however, after much deliberation, The Whedon sets course towards Dral.

29. Post #29
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    1,688 Posts

My planet got deleted... Oh well, I'll create a new one.
    Planet UUU appears in the sky. Their people are known to be tripedal and have facial tentacles. They have artificially constructed rings, and fired an EMP towards Caluminium Steel.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 19Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

30. Post #30
    Gold Member
    April 2006
    594 Posts
    Sean, try once again.

Dral attemps to send it's first spacecraft out on a mission to the I.E.V. Whedon in order to get aid in averting an ecological disaster, but it ends up going far off course and ends up crashing on the moon of Porbex.

Dral is now under severe ecological disaster and 1 small rebellion.

The Whedon is too big to land on Dral
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 10 (list)

31. Post #31
    July 2011
    14 Posts
    A Missile the size of a small moon is deployed towards the planet Porbex, from the planet Tonpo.

The Missle has a mixture of an explosive liquid, held in capsels, when the liquids touch, it causes a massive explosion.

Brace for impact.

Porbex is hit!

The Tonpoans have successfully sent an explosive missile across the galaxy!

After waiting a week till the debris cleared up, the explosion aftermath is massive, half the planet is gone.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb x 15Friendly x 3Late x 1Winner x 1Zing x 1 (list)

32. Post #32

September 2009
    809 Posts
    Declare.

The I.E.V. Whedon, being unable to land in Dral, sends a small transport shuttle with supplies for the Dralian people.

The shuttle lands.

(I know this ain't MSPaint but it looks shitty enough to be mistaken for MSPaint so...)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chile Show Events Artistic Artistic x 34Optimistic Optimistic x 2Winner Winner x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

33. Post #33
    Gold Member
    April 2010
    1,557 Posts
    Hey wait a second, you guys forgot my planet!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2Zing Zing x 1 (list)

34. Post #34
    Gold Member
    April 2006
    594 Posts
    He seems to have messed up the timeline now...
    MERGE!!!!!!

Edited:
    Fixed for you Firefox42.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 4 (list)

35. Post #35
    February 2011
    1,263 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Germany Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

36. Post #36
    Gold Member
    April 2010
    1,557 Posts
    I think we need to expand the canvas.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8Informative Informative x 1 (list)

37. Post #37

September 2009
    809 Posts
    -snip, nevermind-

38. Post #38
    Gold Member
    April 2006
    594 Posts
    FUCKING FINALLY FIXED! ARGHH!

The power source on the failed spaceship has finally gone critical and exploded. The moon of Porbex is now in pieces and possibly on a collision course with Porbex.
    With the much needed supplies, the rebellion ends and the ecological situation is under control for the moment. The danger for planet Dral is still pretty high.
    Edited:
    Deleted the wrong fucking images!

I think we need to expand the canvas.
    Not yet, we got space over to the right still, but yea, we're going to need an expansion soon.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

39. Post #39
    dvc
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    2,667 Posts
    Edited:

Xerrilla has been formed and has launched a Comm Station to communicate with other planets.

40. Post #40
    Gold Member
    April 2006
    594 Posts
    The rebellion may start again...

But by the looks of it's first participant tells me otherwise.....

Edited:

Before anyone asks, Faun is Norwegian for "fuck".

FUN FUN FUN FUN!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 10 (list)