1. Post #81
    Gold Member
    April 2010
    1,533 Posts

Aquas has finally finished research and construction of a small fleet of lightly armed corvettes.

2. Post #82
    January 2010
    1,732 Posts
    You just missed two turns.

3. Post #83
    September 2010
    1,376 Posts

Arian deploys its first thermo-nuclear missle carrier.

arian deny's the military alliance, seeking to be the one true power of the universe. arian moves its thermo-nuclear carrier very long distance orbit of dr. pepper.

arian launches its first thermo-nuclear missle, at Dr. pepper.

Arian returns its carrier to the homeworld, leaving dr. pepper half annihilated, and all their nuclear technology destroyed. arian then starts construction of two more nuclear carriers.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

4. Post #84
    Gold Member
    May 2005
    1,832 Posts
    Declare

Edited:

The McDonalds planet develops a potent superweapon, the Cholesterol Ray, and fires it on the Arian planet, as a revenge of destroying Dr.Pepper.

The Cholesterol ray kills every single living being on Arian and around it, clogging their veins with immense power. The planets core gets a aneurysm and it explodes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Poland Show Events Funny Funny x 8Winner Winner x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #85
    July 2011
    14 Posts
    Declare

Edit:

A nuclear reactor goes off in planet Tonpo!

The reactor caused the planet to double in size?!

*Due to the explosion, the missile is delayed.*
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

6. Post #86
    September 2010
    1,376 Posts
    oh cmon, thats not fair T_T.
    i left dr. pepsi alive, just half obliberated. and i haev my sheilds, which you cant penetrate. try attacking the moon then we can try this again?

edit, its not against the rules but really REALLY annoying.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

7. Post #87
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    3,154 Posts
    sheilds, which you cant penetrate.
    I'm pretty sure the OP says you can't have anything which makes you invincible.

Edited:

That pretty much is invincible
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

8. Post #88
    September 2010
    1,376 Posts
    I'm pretty sure the OP says you can't have anything which makes you invincible.

Edited:

That pretty much is invincible
    their not invincible, you can destroy the moon, removing the mining operation of uranium, removing the power source of the shields.

9. Post #89
    January 2010
    1,732 Posts
    Yeah, but the move was OP anyway and breaks the no 2 second shit rule.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

10. Post #90
    September 2010
    1,376 Posts
    Yeah, but the move was OP anyway and breaks the no 2 second shit rule.
    my move or his ray gun move?

11. Post #91
    Gold Member
    April 2010
    1,533 Posts
    His.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

12. Post #92
    September 2010
    1,376 Posts
    then i think we can void Str4t0s's move, and continue off of my last move?

13. Post #93
    Gold Member
    May 2005
    1,832 Posts
    then i think we can void Str4t0s's move, and continue off of my last move?
    Well, you did same assholish thing. You have blown up his entire damn planet in single turn, i did the same to you. Dont worry though, your planet has left some of its crust, i just only destroyed your population and your core.

14. Post #94
    September 2010
    1,376 Posts
    no. i did not destory his ENTIRE planet. i blew up some of it and his nuclear tech. he is still free to continue on with it, and it was not an assholish thing, it was because he had nuke tech and i wanted to be the only one with nuke tech, i saw him as a threat and destroyed him.

Edited:

DECLARE!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

15. Post #95
    July 2010
    566 Posts
    no. i did not destory his ENTIRE planet. i blew up some of it and his nuclear tech. he is still free to continue on with it, and it was not an assholish thing, it was because he had nuke tech and i wanted to be the only one with nuke tech, i saw him as a threat and destroyed him.
    Im glad you're contributing, and the work is fine, but you've gotta slow the fuck down . The OP states that everytime you commence an action, you must allow time for a reaction. Out of the last 20 posts, half of them are you making your planet, creating a dominating drone force, making your planet invincible, creating nukes, creating the ability to use the nukes, and then blowing up and planet and declaring what you've hit on that planet.

You're not the only one playing, you have to give other players time to play bud.

I posted, did one action, then left for my lunch break. Got back to work, did some shit for an hour and came back to you updating more than anyone in the thread.

Slow down.

Also, my mech fleet moves closer to Planet Pepsi. One more turn and my fleet will land and most likely take this planet over.

16. Post #96
    Gold Member
    May 2005
    1,832 Posts

Edited:

DECLARE!
    I didnt destroy your whole planet then too. Only your core and your whole population.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Poland Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

17. Post #97
    Fluttershy Enthusiast
    June 2011
    5,651 Posts
    Where did the cholesterol ray come from?
    You'd think it would take awhile to build something about half as big as the planet.

18. Post #98
    Gold Member
    May 2005
    1,832 Posts
    Where did the cholesterol ray come from?
    You'd think it would take awhile to build something about half as big as the planet.
    It was a gimmick move to stop Arian guy from blowing up people in 1 turn.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Poland Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

19. Post #99
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    3,154 Posts
    Created a planet, known as Grass.

There is a tiny little spec of red on this planet, that is a virus that will spread and eventually cover the entire planet (and if something survives and leaves, others) in red.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

20. Post #100
    September 2010
    1,376 Posts

Arian Finishes construction of its 2 thermo-nuclear missles, created alot faster because there was no trial and error process needed since the prototype worked on dr. pepper, and they saved the blueprints.

the arian fleet move into orbit of porbox, landing a ship, attepting to start an invasion for more resources and a secret project. 4 ships orbit the planet, while the thermo-nuclear carrier is cautiously wating for the ok to launch the missles and anilhlate the entire race.

One of the 4 ships gets hit by the floating moon, which sped at it faster then the ship could manuver. this caused alert in the fleet, making 2 ships attack the planet with their lazers and torpedo tubes.

THE INVASION HAS BEGUN!

EDIT: fixed the pic, and ok, i will slow down. i will allow for people to do shit inbetween my moves. im sorry.

EDIT 2: i request a millitary aliance with tonpo.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 7 (list)

21. Post #101
    Gold Member
    May 2005
    1,832 Posts
    My propsal is to reverse Arian move
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Poland Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

22. Post #102
    July 2010
    566 Posts
    Created a planet, known as Grass.

There is a tiny little spec of red on this planet, that is a virus that will spread and eventually cover the entire planet (and if something survives and leaves, others) in red.
    I really like this idea.

Arian Finishes construction of its 2 thermo-nuclear missles, created alot faster because there was no trial and error process needed since the prototype worked on dr. pepper, and they saved the blueprints.

the arian fleet move into orbit of porbox, landing a ship, attepting to start an invasion for more resources and a secret project. 4 ships orbit the planet, while the thermo-nuclear carrier is cautiously wating for the ok to launch the missles and anilhlate the entire race.

One of the 4 ships gets hit by the floating moon, which sped at it faster then the ship could manuver. this caused alert in the fleet, making 2 ships attack the planet with their lazers and torpedo tubes.

THE INVASION HAS BEGUN!

EDIT: fixed the pic, and ok, i will slow down. i will allow for people to do shit inbetween my moves. im sorry.
    If you're not going to take anyone's advice from this thread, and keep posting stupid shit, stop contributing. Go spam an interactive thread or something.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

23. Post #103
    September 2010
    1,376 Posts
    hey, what i posted wasnt stupid, and i hadnt updated my thread for like 20 minutes since my declare, and did you even read the edit?

edit: i am going to fix it with the updated content, hold on.

Fix for all the updated content since my declare.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

24. Post #104
    July 2010
    566 Posts
    hey, what i posted wasnt stupid, and i hadnt updated my thread for like 20 minutes since my declare, and did you even read the edit?

edit: i am going to fix it with the updated content, hold on.
    really? 20 whole minutes? Do you expect for every user to be on following your shitty updates 4 times an hour?

Like i said; people work, go to school, and have regular lives during the day. slow the fuck down if you want to stay ITT

25. Post #105
    September 2010
    1,376 Posts
    really? 20 whole minutes? Do you expect for every user to be on following your shitty updates 4 times an hour?

Like i said; people work, go to school, and have regular lives during the day. slow the fuck down if you want to stay ITT
    OK CHILLAX! i apologied, and im sorry and i didnt even think to consider the people who had a life unlike me. so chillax, and stop calling my stuff shitty.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

26. Post #106
    Gold Member
    April 2010
    1,533 Posts

Aquas builds additional corvettes.

27. Post #107
    November 2009
    215 Posts
    Declare

Edit:

Recognizing the potential mineral value of a nearby cluster of rare-metal asteroids, CEO of Epsilon Manufacturing Kreed Izkhanilov decides to deploy a small mining outpost to gather the minerals once the outpost is operational. Surrounding railgun batteries provide accurate and deadly defense against pirates and other threats.

The outputs broadcasts a message of peace and commerce throughout the system.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

28. Post #108

November 2010
    37 Posts
    hey my shitstar was taken downn whgy>?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 8 (list)

29. Post #109
    January 2010
    1,732 Posts
    Declare

Edited:

The nodes on the top of the Red Box ship light up, crackling with blue energy. Before to discharge of energy happens a small cube is fired out the ships hull and starts to shift its red panels before showing its true form a Satellite . The nodes on the ship begin pulsing then suddenly blue steams of energy shoot out and start to form a layer of semi solid particles around the ship which harden when strong enough force hits them. The satellite starts spiting out the same energy replenishing the bubble particles around the ship.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

30. Post #110
    Gold Member
    April 2006
    594 Posts

Dral's energy core for the shield has gone critical, threatening the entire solar system! To stop a massive destructon of all worlds, top Dral scientists devise a complicated plan to save all planets at the expense of Porbex. Sealing it in a high energy output container and sending it into the core of Porbex, they save the Solar System at the expense of most of the life on Porbex. Some of the life was saved on rescue ships just an hour before the mega implosion. The Arian fleet was caught in the massive implosion.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

31. Post #111
    July 2011
    330 Posts

An Unknown planet appears, it seems to change shape over time and neither a solid nor liquid.

Nothing else is known about it yet.

A strange mist also surrounds the planet, it's effects are unknown.

32. Post #112
    September 2010
    1,376 Posts

Arian has began reconstuction of a vast fleet of ships.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6 (list)

33. Post #113
    July 2010
    566 Posts
    OK CHILLAX! i apologied, and im sorry and i didnt even think to consider the people who had a life unlike me. so chillax, and stop calling my stuff shitty.
    >and im sorry and i didnt even think to consider the people who had a life unlike me

What

My forces invaded Planet Pepsi and have wiped out half the population. There is chance for a final rebellion, but there is not much hope.

34. Post #114
    Gold Member
    April 2010
    1,533 Posts

In attempt to help the inhabitants of the Pepsi planet, Aquas sends it's fleet and engages the Mechonan armada.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

35. Post #115
    September 2010
    1,376 Posts

fixed

i mean by i have no life is that i sit around and do nothing but play my high-speed action games all day. thats why i was so fast responding to everything, and why i made so many updates. can we just leave this behind us and keep playing this cool game?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

36. Post #116
    July 2010
    1,716 Posts

The sudden explosion of action in such a small area causes the the roboid army to make a rare move by sending out an Expansion fleet SLR - 01

...This consists of an eclipse ship which releases a small defensive fleet when expansion begins.

37. Post #117
    December 2010
    3,853 Posts

**SOVNAT**
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5Disagree Disagree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

38. Post #118
    November 2009
    215 Posts
    My outpost was removed... did I break a rule?

39. Post #119
    ☆Artist of Science☆
    August 2010
    5,271 Posts

Planet Peace has built its Sparport, it is used for docking/trading and communicating with all other planets
    Planet Peace has also built its MultiGalaxies Hospital, they cure all known diseases in the universe!

The second building was demolished to save place...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Vietnam Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

40. Post #120
    July 2010
    566 Posts

In attempt to help the inhabitants of the Pepsi planet, Aquas sends it's fleet and engages the Mechonan armada.
    Your ships got over there pretty fast. Either way, I guess ill let that happen given no time to respond.

Since those are the transports, they will be eliminated from the battlefield, but i think Planet Pepsi is long gone due to my ground forces ( that took 4 turns to take out a planet ( reasonable ))