1. Post #121
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    4,346 Posts

The planet of Dr. Pepper still retains it's nuclear technology due to the nuclear sites being on the opposite side of the planet, they have started a revolutionary project to repair the planet to what it once was. They also fire a retaliatory missile at the planet of Arian and petition all other planets to take out the Nazi menace (yeah that's right, I understand your reasoning in calling your planet Arian.) The planet of Dr. Pepper developed OKPS (Orbital Kinetic Propulsion Stations) and have begun surrounding their planet to defend from a possible invasion.

Edited:

The planet requests materials from McDonald's to aid in the recovery of the planet and promises rare ore (diamonds and the like) in return.

Edited:

Page king?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

2. Post #122
    November 2009
    215 Posts
    Declare. Would anybody mind if I reposted my outpost? I previously fell through the woodwork.

3. Post #123
    July 2009
    1,599 Posts
    Well but it really looks like it is resize'd

1 is before
    2 is after
    3 is now.

4. Post #124
    November 2009
    215 Posts
    I know this is a repost, and sorry about that. My previous attempt to join this story was ignored. I'd really like to participate

Recognizing the potential mineral value of a nearby cluster of rare-metal asteroids, CEO of Epsilon Manufacturing Kreed Izkhanilov decides to deploy a small mining outpost to gather the minerals once the outpost is operational. Surrounding railgun batteries provide accurate and deadly defense against pirates and other threats.

The outputs broadcasts a message of peace and commerce throughout the system.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #125
    Gold Member
    May 2005
    1,832 Posts
    D'clair

6. Post #126
    July 2011
    330 Posts

Edited:

sorry man just uploaded that as soon as you said declare when page refreshed :v

7. Post #127
    Gold Member
    May 2005
    1,832 Posts

McDonalds sends a SuperSize transport ship to Dr.Pepper with high amounts of Burgerium, regenerative bio-steel and a large amount of Big Macs to feed the workers and the people who lost their homes.
    In mean time, 3 HamBurglar class battlecruisers are produced.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Poland Show Events Funny Funny x 4Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

8. Post #128
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    3,112 Posts
    Great, now I don't know what image is the most up-to-date one.

9. Post #129
    ☆Artist of Science☆
    August 2010
    5,188 Posts
    Great, now I don't know what image is the most up-to-date one.
    Planet Peace with hospital, (and planet McDonald with new ships), might want to photoshop to combine them

10. Post #130
    July 2011
    330 Posts
    Use my image, his has removed mine for some reason and a load of other shit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

11. Post #131
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    2,195 Posts
    Use my image, his has removed mine for some reason and a load of other shit.
    It's fucking hard to work with it because some of the planets have been jpeg'd
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

12. Post #132
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    391 Posts

We are the Borg. Lower your shields and surrender your ships. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

13. Post #133
    Gold Member
    May 2005
    1,832 Posts

Sorry, i used wrong image previous time. Fixed it.

14. Post #134
    July 2010
    565 Posts

We are the Borg. Lower your shields and surrender your ships. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile
    This drawing is all out of whack, due to people not declaring and people not following declares.

You're going to have to re-submit, because Izkhanilov had his submission there long before you did.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

15. Post #135
    January 2010
    1,671 Posts
    Ok this is getting out of hand. You people need to start using a declare system since turns are being skipped and shit.

ninja'd :ninja:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

16. Post #136
    Gold Member
    April 2010
    1,486 Posts
    Your ships got over there pretty fast. Either way, I guess ill let that happen given no time to respond.

Since those are the transports, they will be eliminated from the battlefield, but i think Planet Pepsi is long gone due to my ground forces ( that took 4 turns to take out a planet ( reasonable ))
    They're corvettes, they are designed to be fast and maneuverable. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corvette
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

17. Post #137
    July 2011
    330 Posts
    Yeah fuck knows what happens.

Hearts to the man that pieces all of it together.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

18. Post #138
    September 2010
    1,286 Posts
    Your ships got over there pretty fast. Either way, I guess ill let that happen given no time to respond.

Since those are the transports, they will be eliminated from the battlefield, but i think Planet Pepsi is long gone due to my ground forces ( that took 4 turns to take out a planet ( reasonable ))
    dude, you got a problem with fast pased gameplay? then dont participate in the forums. your the ONLY one complaining.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 9Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

19. Post #139
    July 2011
    2,355 Posts
    dude, you got a problem with fast pased gameplay? then dont participate in the forums. your the ONLY one complaining.
    Okay slow the fuck down ships just can't appear at the other side of the universe in one post sir.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

20. Post #140
    January 2010
    1,671 Posts
    He has been here for a lot longer than you, if anyone here is a weak link its you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

21. Post #141
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    4,346 Posts
    wtf? I can't just upload an image...? fine...url...

Edited:

Finally restored, okay, the missile is closing in on the planet Arian. Once again Dr. Pepper calls on the other planets to declare war on Arian and destroy the power-hungry menace. Dr. Pepper also calls on all worlds to attack the Borg. The OKPS systems have been upgraded with a faster firing rate.

declare

What ever happened to Porbex? Did it just implode?

22. Post #142
    Gold Member
    April 2006
    592 Posts
    What ever happened to Porbex? Did it just implode?
    Yea, didn't you see my post?
    Also, declare.

Dral has planet locked the Borg using the planetary shield converted into a planetary locking system for 4 turns. Use this time to assemble your assualt forces!

23. Post #143
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    4,346 Posts

The nuclear missile strikes Arian's shields and does major damage to them.

Two layers of the shield are heavily damaged, the bottom shield has taken minor damage and has two holes. Dr. Pepper launches four OKPS missiles at Arian. Dr. Pepper has launched it's first starship and is loading troops to attack the Borg. Repairs have begun to the planet. Declare.

24. Post #144
    Gold Member
    April 2010
    1,486 Posts

Aquas has completed construction of 3 Frigate class warships. These are more heavily armed than the Corvettes with an extra laser array on the side and a missile bay located at the bow.

25. Post #145
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    3,112 Posts

The virus of Grass is spreading fast...

26. Post #146
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    4,346 Posts

Two missiles from the OKPS systems get through the gaps in Arian's shields, one strikes the shield and one strikes a ship. Starship alpha launches from it's dock and is on it's way to Borg. Progress is made on repairs to Dr. Pepper.

The missiles from the OKPS's deal major damage to the lower shield and the planet itself. Damage to his nuclear weaponry has occurred but nothing serious, allowing possible retaliation. The ship that was attacked is also destroyed.

*edit* fixed Vulcanus...

27. Post #147
    July 2010
    1,403 Posts
    DECLARE!

28. Post #148
    October 2009
    240 Posts
    -snip-

29. Post #149
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    4,346 Posts
    Hold on...could you explain declare so I don't screw up? lawl I'm a noob...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

30. Post #150
    Gold Member
    April 2010
    1,486 Posts
    Hold on...could you explain declare so I don't screw up? lawl I'm a noob...
    Declare means that that person is working on an update and to wait until he finishes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

31. Post #151
    September 2010
    1,286 Posts
    declare after minelayer

32. Post #152
    October 2009
    240 Posts
    Declare means that that person is working on an update and to wait until he finishes.
    I've also wanted to know this, thanks mate. :)

You can forget my "making space bigger then" I'll do it when no one is working on anything. :)

33. Post #153
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    4,346 Posts

holy jesus thank you.

Edited:

declare after minelayer
    I'm willing to bet you have plans for my planet so I declare after you.

34. Post #154
    September 2010
    1,286 Posts
    holy jesus thank you.

Edited:

I'm willing to bet you have plans for my planet so I declare after you.
    heheehe, you are so wrong. my plan is for the whole galaxy. and i will enlist the help of one of the of one of my friends. the thermo-nuclear bomb.

35. Post #155
    August 2009
    670 Posts
    -snip-

36. Post #156
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    3,112 Posts
    What happened to that Minelayer guy?

37. Post #157
    September 2010
    1,286 Posts
    What happened to that Minelayer guy?
    donno, still watinging on him i guess

38. Post #158
    July 2011
    330 Posts
    Skip him, I doubt he's been doing it for an hour.

39. Post #159
    September 2010
    1,286 Posts
    well then

im out of the mood
    whoever declared after me can go ahead

40. Post #160
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    4,346 Posts
    well then

im out of the mood
    whoever declared after me can go ahead
    I declared but I'll take it away, I was anticipating something from you.