1. Post #161
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    3,158 Posts
    Falloutguy can repost his then.

2. Post #162
    July 2010
    1,760 Posts

(I'm counting the turns that occured after my first post here so i dont get left behind, so the planet is complete and i have a larger fleet)
    The roboids have completed the construction of Slr - 01.
    Several recon ships have been sent toward the borg, and two outfitted with communication gear are attempting to communicate with dral.
    The shield has been activated and the "moon" has been deployed.

3. Post #163
    April 2011
    15 Posts
    This looks like a legit thread.

I'm gonna post mine soon as I can.

Wait, Zombie_2371, did you still want to post yours? If not I guess it's my turn.

4. Post #164
    July 2011
    330 Posts
    Legit thread?

Wat, are we all scamming you for ms paint pictures?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

5. Post #165
    Gold Member
    April 2006
    594 Posts

Dral sends a ship with ambassadors asking for permission to enter the shield to dock on the "planet" and negotiate with Roboids.

Edited:

I fixed the Borg/Izkhanilov situation by moving Izkhanilov's place to the bottom where there was nothing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

6. Post #166
    April 2011
    15 Posts
    Legit thread?

Wat, are we all scamming you for ms paint pictures?
    Legit normally means Legal, but sometimes people use it in a way, as in, it's just over-all, good.
    from the urban dictionary:
    legi
    1. (adj.) A modern synonym for words such as "cool," "ill," "tight," or "dope." Used to describe a noun that is of a particularly excellent quality. The slang use of this term is slowly but steadily increasing in popularity.

Ah, Space1 is done, And I'm assuming I have the chance to declare. Right now. Declaring.

7. Post #167
    June 2011
    529 Posts

Asteroid collision results in a new planet. Broadcasts to surrounding planets. Sends messages of peace, love and partying. Goes by the name of "Wayne's World".

Edited:

For anyone who can't see, it's left of Vulacnus. White and blue. :3

8. Post #168
    Gold Member
    April 2006
    594 Posts
    Dude, you're late, check my picture above, I had to fix something.
    Ah, Space1 is done, And I'm assuming I have the chance to declare. Right now. Declaring.
    Also, max declared.

9. Post #169
    June 2011
    529 Posts
    Fuck, I forgot to caption it. Captioning right now; do not post.

Edited:

Dude, you're late, check my picture above, I had to fix something.
    Also, max declared.
    FUUUUUUUUU-..
    Ignore above posts. Give me time to make a new post, please.

10. Post #170
    Gold Member
    April 2006
    594 Posts
    Wait, what's that shuttle thingy between Pepsi and Xerilla?

11. Post #171
    June 2011
    529 Posts

Planet "Wayne's World" appears. It sends transmissions of peace and parties to all surrounding planets.
    Sends private transmission to planet peace. Invites all citizens to a Led Zeppelin fan show.

Edited:

By fan show, I mean fan-made and performed.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

12. Post #172
    April 2011
    15 Posts

Planet LolEpic Appeared! It is literally almost the color of space, and has very good camouflage.

The inhabitants have created a lulzy Hologram of a very innocent and defenseless fake planet, complete with a smiley face, in the hope that violent races will go for the hologram and not notice the nearly invisible planet.

Edit: *Reads last few posts after I declared* Wait, what's going on?

next poster, please merge my image with this other person's, put them in the same image together.

Edit again: Oh alright, I'll merge them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

13. Post #173
    June 2011
    529 Posts

Planet LolEpic Appeared! It is literally almost the color of space, and has very good camouflage.

The inhabitants have created a lulzy Hologram of a very innocent and defenseless fake planet, complete with a smiley face, in the hope that violent races will go for the hologram and not notice the nearly invisible planet.
    Check above. Remake, please.

14. Post #174
    Gold Member
    April 2006
    594 Posts
    GUYS YOU DIDN'T EVEN MAKE IT OFF MY EDIT!
    I CHANGED THE PICTURE RIGHT BEFORE JAKE POSTED THE FIRST TIME!
    I moved someone else's drawing thingy who wanted to be in this into it, but none of you included it!

15. Post #175
    June 2011
    529 Posts

Edited:

Ignore^
    I don't even know what's going on anymore...

16. Post #176
    April 2011
    15 Posts
    Oh, all right,

Edit:
    Ignore^
    I don't even know what's going on anymore...
    Well, I just put both my planet and yours on the same image, it's alright.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

17. Post #177
    June 2011
    529 Posts
    There we go, now everything's back on track.

18. Post #178
    Gold Member
    April 2006
    594 Posts
    No it's not...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

19. Post #179
    June 2011
    529 Posts
    Wasn't there earlier. It would be much easier if you just put it in the one we just spent the past 15 minutes on.

20. Post #180
    Gold Member
    April 2006
    594 Posts
    Also, you made it a jpeg.
    FUCK FUCK FUCK!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

21. Post #181
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    4,427 Posts
    Wait, what's that shuttle thingy between Pepsi and Xerilla?
    That'd be my shuttle that I launched earlier towards Borg.

Edited:

declare!

Wait before I do that, should we just eliminate Jake's turn to get everything back on track? I don't really think his world is a good idea anyway...

22. Post #182
    April 2011
    15 Posts
    Also, you made it a jpeg.
    FUCK FUCK FUCK!
    Crap, why does my comp. keep doing that, I could'a sworn I left it set so it always saves as PNG.

Anyway, I don't see very many differences if there is any at all, so I think it's fine for now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

23. Post #183
    Gold Member
    April 2006
    594 Posts
    No, it's not fine. .Jpegs are bad and you should feel bad for making it a jpeg... Just make sure it says ".png" whenever you're saving it.
    The quality is now fucked up, let's use mine again...

24. Post #184
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    4,427 Posts
    No, it's not fine. .Jpegs are bad and you should feel bad for making it a jpeg...
    The quality is now fucked up, let's use mine again...
    woot, I'll get started on my move then!

25. Post #185
    Gold Member
    April 2006
    594 Posts
    OK, good.
    But first, edit in his world(put it somewhere there isn't a world/other object already) and exclude the other guy's because he made it a .jpeg.
    If he want to be in he has to redo it as a .png.

26. Post #186
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    4,427 Posts

The starship is nearing the Borg and is requesting other ships to back it up. A shield has been made to block incoming missiles around the planet (not invulnerable, just takes a strong weapon to get through in one go). Scientists are trying to develop a "mirror system" for it so that the OKPS's can fire out of it but others can't fire into it without deflection. More repair progress has been made.

Oh sorry, didn't see that I should have left his planet out ._.

27. Post #187
    Gold Member
    April 2006
    594 Posts
    2 turns remain before the lock is disabled and the Borg can attack. You cannot attack it at this time either.

28. Post #188
    June 2011
    529 Posts
    Where the fuck did my Wayne's World go?

29. Post #189
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    4,427 Posts
    2 turns remain before the lock is disabled and the Borg can attack. You cannot attack it at this time either.
    aww crap, COME ON GUYS GET IN GEAR AND SURROUND HIM!

Edited:

Dr. Pepper uses it's advertisement ability (see page two) to call on everybody to get ready for the devastation the Borg could bring.

Edited:

Where the fuck did my Wayne's World go?
    You built it right where space1 put the planet thing, I decided the other guy had it first so he gets to be there first. Build another planet elsewhere.

30. Post #190
    Gold Member
    April 2010
    1,545 Posts
    Declare

Aquas moves it's fleet towards the Borg cube, waiting for the moment to strike.

31. Post #191
    April 2011
    15 Posts

The starship is nearing the Borg and is requesting other ships to back it up. A shield has been made to block incoming missiles around the planet (not invulnerable, just takes a strong weapon to get through in one go). Scientists are trying to develop a "mirror system" for it so that the OKPS's can fire out of it but others can't fire into it without deflection. More repair progress has been made.

Oh sorry, didn't see that I should have left his planet out ._.
    Is it just me, or did you edit the JPEG image that I had used? If so, isn't that exactly what Space1 said not to do?
    Or did you just add in my planet instead of Wayne's?

In any case, I'm not gonna do anything else until I'm not completely confused about this.

EDIT: I'm just gonna leave this thread, too many posts while I'm trying to type something, too confusing, feel free to destroy my helpless planet if it remains after I leave it to die.

32. Post #192
    June 2011
    529 Posts
    Declaring. Give me time, please.

Edited:

Wayne's World planet appears. Sends messages of peace and parties. Blah blah blah.
    Wayne's World has begun to research the uses and brewery of alcohol.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

33. Post #193
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    4,427 Posts
    Is it just me, or did you edit the JPEG image that I had used? If so, isn't that exactly what Space1 said not to do?
    Or did you just add in my planet instead of Wayne's?

In any case, I'm not gonna do anything else until I'm not completely confused about this.

EDIT: I'm just gonna leave this thread, too many posts while I'm trying to type something, too confusing, feel free to destroy my helpless planet if it remains after I leave it to die.
    added...I think lawl, I might have opened the wrong one, if so then fuck I screwed up.

Edited:

Declaring. Give me time, please.

Edited:

Wayne's World planet appears. Sends messages of peace and parties. Blah blah blah.
    Wayne's World has begun to research the uses and brewery of alcohol.

Uh..Firefox declared before you... -.-

Edited:

Dr. Pepper contacts Aquas asking for a peace-pact and lend-lease act allowing free military and technological trade.

34. Post #194
    June 2011
    529 Posts
    I don't even know what the fuck is going on anymore.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

35. Post #195
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    4,427 Posts
    Oh and everybody use firefox's picture, jake neglected firefox's declare.

Edited:

I don't even know what the fuck is going on anymore.
    It was fine before you started ignoring other people's declares.

36. Post #196
    July 2011
    330 Posts
    The Unknown planet is still sending distress signals out, in a wide radius.

37. Post #197
    October 2009
    599 Posts

(I'm counting the turns that occured after my first post here so i dont get left behind, so the planet is complete and i have a larger fleet)
    The roboids have completed the construction of Slr - 01.
    Several recon ships have been sent toward the borg, and two outfitted with communication gear are attempting to communicate with dral.
    The shield has been activated and the "moon" has been deployed.

Why the fuck did you cut off the side of my planet?

Vulcanus

38. Post #198
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    4,427 Posts
    The Unknown planet is still sending distress signals out, in a wide radius.
    Dr. Pepper attempts contact hoping to not have to scout out the area. Dr. Pepper begins working on a fleet of scout ships and destroyers.

Edited:

Why the fuck did you cut off the side of my planet?

Vulcanus
    I fixed it.

39. Post #199
    June 2011
    529 Posts
    Wayne's World develops advanced technological alcohol.
    TRANSMISSION
    Party time! Come to us for FREE BEER!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

40. Post #200
    July 2011
    330 Posts
    Dr. Pepper attempts contact hoping to not have to scout out the area. Dr. Pepper begins working on a fleet of scout ships and destroyers.
    The same constant message is repeated 'Help us we are stranded on the planet, we have limited supplies left!'