1. Post #241
    August 2008
    325 Posts
    If M.O.R.G.E is not a troll then I have just lost faith in humanity and how such a ludicrous idea has managed to assemble these basement dwellers into believing it can possibly be a reality in our life times at least.

2. Post #242
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    15,159 Posts
    and here it starts
    many joining in like so called tough soldiers to take on 1 person (trolls are very well known for that)
    You're starting to remind me of someone.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 8Useful Useful x 1 (list)

3. Post #243
    Dennab
    July 2009
    2,787 Posts
    and here it starts
    many joining in like so called tough soldiers to take on 1 person (trolls are very well known for that)
    i commend those for their bravery
    Stop having such a victim complex, he's not "joining in" he's just telling the truth about this thread, this is incredibly silly. And besides, we're not being "soldiers" in some "war" we're just ordinary people who like us a good laugh.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

4. Post #244
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    April 2007
    4,307 Posts
    and here it starts

OK then a serious question.

How do you plan on taking an entire island full of angry Africans armed with Kalashnikovs?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 5Funny Funny x 1 (list)

5. Post #245
    August 2011
    40 Posts
    @BrainDeath
    and what is this about an island? O.o

6. Post #246
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    April 2007
    4,307 Posts
    if this is getting silly and you can't find anything in what is being said then lay off the smoke
    then and only then you might not laugh so much

Edited:

@BrainDeath
    You want to claim an island so you can build a silly furry city on it.

Remember?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

7. Post #247
    Dennab
    July 2009
    2,787 Posts
    if this is getting silly and you can't find anything in what is being said then lay off the smoke
    then and only then you might not laugh so much

Edited:

@BrainDeath
    The island you and your friends are going to conquer where you will start your CYBORG DRAGON MASTER RACE.

8. Post #248
    your all nerdes
    November 2007
    14,136 Posts
    maybe you should try reading the rest of the thread

9. Post #249
    August 2011
    40 Posts
    ???
    (ok now everyone is talking about something i have no idea wth)

10. Post #250
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    April 2007
    4,307 Posts
    ???
    So what is your master plan then.

11. Post #251
    August 2011
    40 Posts
    @BrainDeath
    my master plan wtf?!
    i really think some Are on drugs is what i think :/
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

12. Post #252
    Dennab
    July 2009
    2,787 Posts
    ???
    Stop it with random parenthesis. Also, read the thread, everyone is following it accurately besides you.

Edited:

@BrainDeath
    my master plan wtf?!
    i really think some Are on drugs is what i think :/
    You know, the master plan with the Cytrans and Malatora? You surely cannot have forgotten about it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

13. Post #253
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    April 2007
    4,307 Posts
    guys guys

i think he's playing dumb

get the thumbscrews
    kekekeke

14. Post #254
    Dennab
    July 2009
    2,787 Posts
    guys guys

i think he's playing dumb

get the thumbscrews
    kekekeke
    No, it's just Taygon being an aspie.

15. Post #255
    May 2011
    575 Posts
    ???

It's beginning to dawn on me that you already realize that you're goal of being robot dragons is already pointless. Just look at you're other posts- every time the subject of exactly how you're going to accomplish: 1. Taking over an island 2. Becoming robots 3. Warding off the rest of the world comes up, you conveniently forget about those goals, I'm guessing so that you can avoid actually getting into an actual, logic following argument.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

16. Post #256
    I will huff and puff and FLIP YOUR FUCKING TABLES
    October 2005
    7,189 Posts
    Hey Facepunch: I love you for giving me such good laughs on a daily basis.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 9Friendly Friendly x 4 (list)

17. Post #257
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    8,048 Posts
    Edit:
    and here it starts
    It is not really helping your case to make yourself a victim.

18. Post #258
    August 2011
    40 Posts
    i was a guest at FedCom for a short time and you expect that i Truly know what is going on?
    i happened to have found that link and decided to check it out peacefully and all the other bull crap
    THEN i start having people jumping on my back thinking I'm some leader with all the answers
    i will say it again, Get Your Facts Right before you start making someone that you don't Even know into a fool on a new place :/
    (by the way people here act i would say you are Not considered human in my book)

19. Post #259
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    7,214 Posts
    i was a guest at FedCom for a short time and you expect that i Truly know what is going on?
    i happened to have found that link and decided to check it out peacefully and all the other bull crap
    THEN i start having people jumping on my back thinking I'm some leader with all the answers
    i will say it again, Get Your Facts Right before you start making someone that you don't Even know into a fool on a new place :/
    I'm sorry but how did you not understand/know what the main goals or what ever of that group are?

Or are you doing some major back peddling?

20. Post #260
    March 2009
    1,775 Posts
    Then how about this. Do you believe that your leader has a solid plan for taking on a island full of Kalashnikov-wielding Africans?

21. Post #261
    August 2011
    40 Posts
    @PyroCF
    i mostly only read what is newest (like on here i went to the last page)
    i normally don't do a lot of reading
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

22. Post #262
    your all nerdes
    November 2007
    14,136 Posts
    inb4 morge turns out to be taygon/robert lord/ryan asskoort and 'Wow you humanities are such idiots I want to be dragon XD'
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

23. Post #263
    ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡) rip $5
    December 2009
    5,827 Posts
    There aren't many trolls here since trolling is a banable offence. You're just mixing up "looking for a reaction" with criticism.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

24. Post #264
    Dennab
    July 2009
    2,787 Posts
    @PyroCF
    i mostly only read what is newest (like on here i went to the last page)
    i normally don't do a lot of reading
    Well, you certainly didn't read a lot in school. To live in the USA, your grammar, spelling, capitalization and punctuation seems to be lacking

25. Post #265
    August 2011
    40 Posts
    @Red scout?
    not really

26. Post #266
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    7,214 Posts
    @Red scout?
    not really
    Okay so NOW you know what Taygon and stuff is planning etc. do you understand where we are coming from calling it crazy and stuff? Read the OP.

27. Post #267
    July 2009
    2,916 Posts
    are you ten

seriously, you type like a ten year old and you think we're all not humans or whatever the fuck

get out
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Argentina Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

28. Post #268
    August 2011
    40 Posts
    i shall leave
    but i still think this Could have gone better
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

29. Post #269
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    5,622 Posts
    Is this guy seriously for real with this? I mean, I'm a certified maniac and all, but this is fucking nuts!

30. Post #270
    your all nerdes
    November 2007
    14,136 Posts
    not really

maniac if you read their forums the taygon faggot has like 7k posts

31. Post #271
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    5,622 Posts
    There's more of these nutjobs on here?

32. Post #272
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    7,214 Posts
    i shall leave
    I love how you didn't answer mine

33. Post #273
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    5,622 Posts
    I love how you didn't answer mine
    I love how he didn't actually answer anyone.

Edited:

And it seems that he's still here
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 5Funny Funny x 1 (list)

34. Post #274
    July 2009
    2,916 Posts
    WELL YOU ALL CYBERDRAGONS MUST KNOW THAT IF YOU DARE WAR AGAINST US
    WE'LL HAVE THE CYBERMEN ON OUR SIDE

you will be assimilated
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Argentina Show Events Funny Funny x 19Agree Agree x 1 (list)

35. Post #275
    March 2009
    1,775 Posts
    i shall leave
    oh come on, don't go!

we love you so much!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

36. Post #276
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    5,622 Posts
    oh come one, don't go!

we love you so much!
    Don't worry, he's still here.

37. Post #277
    October 2009
    725 Posts
    MORGE seems to be unable to actually come up with an argument, and just seems to be diverting attention from the real argument. If I didn't know better I'd say he's just trying to distract us while someone from that forum actually tries to come up with something to say or reply with.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

38. Post #278
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    3,052 Posts
    This is the best thread I've read all week.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Linux United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

39. Post #279
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    14,227 Posts
    This is the best thread I've read all week.
    Honestly, I was expecting Baddage Boys or something along those lines.

We were given something much better

40. Post #280
    March 2009
    1,775 Posts
    @ ewitwins
    uh wtf is badage boys(boys how apropriate because youre all children)
    maybe you should get your head checked if you read the thread title
    and think that the thread is about something that isnt even in the title o.O
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)