1. Post #41
    Dennab
    February 2010
    1,876 Posts
    What? No.
    Just... no.

I swear to god that if anyone does that to me, my ghost will make that gun blow up in their face.

Unless if my ghost could somehow control the path of the bullets. That'd be sweet.
    That would make a nice premise for a show or something, actually. Some sniper / soldier that deals out justice with magical homing ghost bullets made out of the ashes of his old buddy.
    MOSTLY SILENT EUGENE and STAFF SERGEANT BULLETS
    "I see that you're not gonna talk. So now, I'm going to let my gun do the talking."
    "SUP BITCH"
    That's genius!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

2. Post #42
    While reading this I went ''What the fu-'' out loud.

3. Post #43
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    5,022 Posts
    If I got murdered I'd want my self put into a bullet and have someone shoot me back at my killer. It sounds dramatic, killing them from the grave.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Late Late x 4Agree Agree x 4Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

4. Post #44
    October 2008
    98 Posts
    What if you missed? I'd feel pretty god damn terrible.

5. Post #45
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    12,024 Posts
    I still want my casket to be shot into space when I'm dead.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

6. Post #46
    I DRAW SEALS
    March 2009
    6,088 Posts
    I'm having myself put into a sword when I die.

Lasts longer and looks almost as cool.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

7. Post #47
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    8,048 Posts
    This is the yank gun culture at its finest.

Edit: No but seriously, this is too far.

Edit2: Even if you thread the ash just like, well ash, then it would be still better to just pour it into the ground as plant food instead of making things that make other people dead even out of your OWN dead.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

8. Post #48
    September 2010
    2,368 Posts
    When I die, I want my family to put me into a rocket and shoot me into the sun.

I wanna we the first person to do that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

9. Post #49
    ask me about my title
    August 2009
    2,760 Posts
    Holy Smoke LLC
    Win.

10. Post #50
    Played it for the plot
    Dennab
    October 2008
    14,789 Posts
    This is the yank gun culture at its finest.

Edit: No but seriously, this is too far.

Edit2: Even if you thread the ash just like, well ash, then it would be still better to just pour it into the ground as plant food instead of making things that make other people dead even out of your OWN dead.
    guns don't kill people
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

11. Post #51
    ask me about my title
    August 2009
    2,760 Posts
    guns don't kill people
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 4Agree Agree x 1 (list)

12. Post #52
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    8,048 Posts
    guns don't kill people
    k sure but that is still pretty sick putting guns and ammunition to such a huge role in your life that you or your family wants to make ammunition out of you once your dead. That's my point.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4 (list)

13. Post #53
    August 2008
    1,455 Posts
    how badass would that be to kill like ur father's murderer with that, something jason statham would do
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Late Late x 2 (list)

14. Post #54
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    4,079 Posts
    They did this in the book JPod.

15. Post #55
    can't you have your remains turned into fireworks?
    I'm seriously having trouble deciding if I want to be a bullet or a grand finale
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

16. Post #56
    Facepunch armorer
    February 2010
    3,978 Posts
    When I die I want to be used in a fifty caliber machine gun.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Late Late x 1 (list)

17. Post #57
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    4,820 Posts
    For the money they spent one one bullet with my ashes to avenge their enemies, they could have bought 100 bullets to split them into chunks they could've hidden in my ashes to fool the cops (That they will be shooting, naturally)

18. Post #58
    February 2010
    1,929 Posts
    Maybe put all the soldiers that died during a current war into a grenade. Throw "them" at the enemy
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Winner Winner x 6Funny Funny x 1 (list)

19. Post #59
    Fudders
    September 2010
    3,306 Posts
    Someone kills your wife, you then get revenge by killing the murderer with a bullet full of her ash!

Sounds like a movie to me!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Late Late x 2 (list)

20. Post #60
    October 2009
    596 Posts
    I'd be creeped out if I was the one packing dead people into bullets.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 5Funny Funny x 1 (list)

21. Post #61
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    3,706 Posts
    Foreshadowing? I can actually do this now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

22. Post #62
    April 2009
    361 Posts
    can't you have your remains turned into fireworks?
    I'm seriously having trouble deciding if I want to be a bullet or a grand finale
    Dude just make sure you leave behind more than a pound of ash when you're roasted so you can do both.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

23. Post #63
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    2,611 Posts
    Now I can have guests over and when I give them a tour around my house, I can point at the ammunition on the mantle and say to them "That's what happens when you track mud into my house".

And then I watch them all check the floor behind them.

24. Post #64
    k sure but that is still pretty sick putting guns and ammunition to such a huge role in your life that you or your family wants to make ammunition out of you once your dead. That's my point.
    Rednecks.

25. Post #65
    Sorry about the downtime, now buy shit.
    February 2010
    1,588 Posts
    guns don't kill people
    No, irrationality does.

That's your point? Wouldn't that be your...hollow-point?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Zing Zing x 6 (list)

26. Post #66

February 2012
    1 Posts
    To keep near to your love one......is the best way....there are a lots of variety of cremation urns....

(User was permabanned for this post ("Advertisement Spam Account" - Megafan))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP India Show Events Funny Funny x 15Informative Informative x 3Useful Useful x 1 (list)

27. Post #67
    June 2009
    3,288 Posts
    To keep near to your love one......s the best way....there are a lots of variety of cremation urns....
    Right.

28. Post #68
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    8,520 Posts
    This is perfect, i've always said I wanted to be shot into a bear or something.

though it would suck if the shooter missed.

29. Post #69
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    3,970 Posts
    To keep near to your love one...... is the best way....there are a lots of variety of cremation urns....
    What's with all those periods anyway? Like, do you get payed 1/6th a cent per period :V:

30. Post #70
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    2,266 Posts
    lol spam bot bumps a year old thread.

At least it was somewhat relevant.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

31. Post #71
    ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡) rip $5
    December 2009
    5,741 Posts
    I'd rather have one of those diamonds made of ash.
    And then make it in to a bullet!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Late Late x 1 (list)

32. Post #72
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    5,596 Posts
    To keep near to your love one......is the best way....there are a lots of variety of cremation urns....
    But can cremation turn my dead body into something lethal?
    No, huh? Yeah, thought so. Stupid robot.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Italy Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

33. Post #73
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

34. Post #74
    Gold Member
    March 2011
    1,040 Posts
    If you really love your loved ones, why don't you freeze them?

35. Post #75

May 2012
    1 Posts
    Hi Ignhelper, which type of cremation ashes urns ....you want...if do not have time...then you can plant a tree for your love one...it is biodegradable urn... otherwise you can use link from where i get take memorial urn for my grandmother....

(User was permabanned for this post ("Advertisement/Spam Account" - Megafan))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP India Show Events Funny Funny x 9Informative Informative x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

36. Post #76
    Gold Member
    September 2008
    12,502 Posts
    Oh shit you could have a 4 gun salute with someones ashes in the bullet. Now that would be going out with a bang.

Edited:

Fuck I should really look at dates.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

37. Post #77
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    1,384 Posts
    Hunter S. Thompson.

38. Post #78
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    1,504 Posts
    Hey cool, I remember this... bumped by a spambot again, nice.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

39. Post #79
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    4,631 Posts
    "Hey dude, what happened to your grandma?"

"We fired her."
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Netherlands Show Events Zing Zing x 3 (list)

40. Post #80
    Glod Member
    March 2009
    9,991 Posts
    If I got murdered I'd want my self put into a bullet and have someone shoot me back at my killer. It sounds dramatic, killing them from the grave.