1. Post #161
    BrQ
    Test victim #2
    June 2008
    6,860 Posts
    If I sit, I get a real pain in my ass, well, like.. the bone which is close to your ass, and really hurts when you break it. But I don't want to go to a doctor or he will have to inspect my ass.

Edited:

I'm not sure how I call it in English, but it seems you are dutch so:

Ik denk dat het een aft is. Als je zoeits bedoeld:
    nop, I mean like

A white spot back there, where it says tonsils
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events

2. Post #162
    The Doctor Is In
    September 2009
    24,005 Posts
    nop, I mean like

A white spot back there, where it says tonsils
    Tonsils have pits, known as "crypts." The outer surface of the tonsil, including the crypts, is covered by a "skin" called mucosa. Mucosa is the tissue that lines your mouth, nasal cavity, sinuses and gastrointestinal tract. This lining sheds (just as your skin sheds constantly, usually without your awareness). In some individuals, shed tonsil mucosa can build up within the crypts. This accounts for the white spots. In some unfortunate folks, this material hardens and forms "stones," or "tonsilloliths." These can be quite irritating, enough so that a tonsillectomy may be warranted to get rid of the problem. In your case, the white spots don't even rise to the level of annoyance, so tonsillectomy is out of the question.

You should see a doctor, however. There is a small chance that you are getting recurrent strep throat (throat infection caused by Streptococcus bacteria). I think this is unlikely, because you state that your throat is only occasionally sore, and strep throat is typically very painful. Nevertheless, it would be worthwhile to have a doctor take a throat culture at a time when the white spots are very prominent. To take a throat culture, your doctor will quickly swab the suspicious area and send the swab to a microbiology lab, where they will determine whether or not you are having a strep infection. Rapid, in-office test kits can determine the same thing.
    http://www.ivillage.com/what-are-the...ils/4-n-139223

I've never heard of what you have, but does this sound like it?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #163
    BrQ
    Test victim #2
    June 2008
    6,860 Posts
    http://www.ivillage.com/what-are-the...ils/4-n-139223

I've never heard of what you have, but does this sound like it?
    hmm well the description looks like it yeah, but I never have a sore throat.
    I tried making a picture, but learned that taking pictures of yout tonsils is not easy

the spot looks a little bigger than it really is though
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

4. Post #164
    ♡ Cœur de Pirate ♡
    April 2009
    2,559 Posts
    My left knee hurts a lot after I walk a bit or if I stand too long.

Edited:

hmm well the description looks like it yeah, but I never have a sore throat.
    I tried making a picture, but learned that taking pictures of yout tonsils is not easy

the spot looks a little bigger than it really is though
    Tonsile stone?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #165
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    1,906 Posts
    this thread really helps, i once asked help because i forgot something on another forum
    they told me to amputate my brains and i did

how do i get smarts now
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Dumb Dumb x 8Funny Funny x 3 (list)

6. Post #166
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    1,201 Posts
    If I sit, I get a real pain in my ass, well, like.. the bone which is close to your ass, and really hurts when you break it. But I don't want to go to a doctor or he will have to inspect my ass.
    Break what? Pilonidal cyst?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Singapore Show Events

7. Post #167
    November 2009
    2,697 Posts
    If you really have a problem, you shouldn't hesitate to go to the doctor, no matter how embarrassing it is. You've just got to keep in mind that your doctor sees multiple asses everyday, with problems probably much more disgusting than yours. Doctors are probably the most desensitized people in the world when it comes to embarrassing and/or gross bodily issues.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 10Informative Informative x 1 (list)

8. Post #168
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    4,005 Posts
    Do soap and water daily applied to plantar's warts on the foot help?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

9. Post #169
    The Doctor Is In
    September 2009
    24,005 Posts
    Yes. Plantar's warts are hideously uncomfortable and gross, but the only way to get them to go away is to let them go away on their own. Clean the area every day, wear clean socks, try and stay off your feet if you can.

I had one a few years ago and it was horrible looking. But it eventually went away. Try not to pick at it too much to get it off because sometimes it makes it worse. If it SEEMS like it's able to get pulled off, then try it, but if it's firm on there, don't.

Here are some other things you can try:

-Try soaking your foot in water for 20 min and use a pumice stone to see if it'll remove it afterwards.

-Use OTC Salicylic acid. Make sure you read instructions on how to apply it to the wart.

- Use the duct tape treatment. Put any color of duct tape over the wart, and keep it covered 24 hours a day, six out of seven days a week, for six weeks.

Hope that helps.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

10. Post #170
    December 2007
    353 Posts
    I just noticed that I think a tonsil, the one you can see that's behind your tongue, is pretty visible and has 1 white dot on it. From my point of view it looks like the dot's a few mm in diameter and it looks like a pimple.
    What could it be?
    Strep Throat.

11. Post #171
    Fight until death, shoot until empty.

November 2009
    15,856 Posts

Edited:

I'm not sure how I call it in English, but it seems you are dutch so:

Ik denk dat het een aft is. Als je zoeits bedoeld:
    Canker sore.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

12. Post #172
    March 2011
    1,206 Posts
    Guys when I do light exercise my chest hurts and when I take deep breaths it gets even worse. I also have a hard time breathing when I go through these hour long phases

Edited:

Started like a week ago

13. Post #173
    BrQ
    Test victim #2
    June 2008
    6,860 Posts
    Guys when I do light exercise my chest hurts and when I take deep breaths it gets even worse. I also have a hard time breathing when I go through these hour long phases

Edited:

Started like a week ago
    is it like stabbing pain when you inhale deep?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events

14. Post #174
    March 2011
    1,206 Posts
    No It's like burning

15. Post #175

August 2011
    1,407 Posts
    What's a powerful, easily obtained local anaesthetic that wont affect your concentration much and is non-prescription in the UK?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

16. Post #176
    November 2009
    2,697 Posts
    Do soap and water daily applied to plantar's warts on the foot help?
    I once had a plantar wart. I went to the doctor to get it frozen off, but that didn't help. Tried over-the-counter medication. Didn't help. I'm a runner and the wart was on my heel, so it was a pretty big inconvenience and I was desperate. So I got rid of it myself with some nail clippers. Just cut it away and pulled out the roots. It hurt like fucking hell and blood got everywhere, but it got rid of the wart and it never came back. It was definitely worth it. You just gotta get in there and destroy the fucking thing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3Winner Winner x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

17. Post #177
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    1,774 Posts
    What's a powerful, easily obtained local anaesthetic that wont affect your concentration much and is non-prescription in the UK?
    You want an powerful over the counter local anaesthetic? I can't think of why on earth you'd want that.

Anything with a good amount of lidocaine should be good. Not sure how powerful it is.

18. Post #178

August 2011
    1,407 Posts
    You want an powerful over the counter local anaesthetic? I can't think of why on earth you'd want that.

Anything with a good amount of lidocaine should be good. Not sure how powerful it is.
    Lidocaine is prescription only, actually, that's why I'm asking here.

19. Post #179
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    848 Posts

Edited:

Started like a week ago
    You're fat, don't worry though its common around these parts.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

20. Post #180
    The Doctor Is In
    September 2009
    24,005 Posts
    Carbo is like.. the thinnest person I've ever seen.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Funny Funny x 2 (list)

21. Post #181
    November 2009
    2,697 Posts
    What would happen if I took St. John's Wort with Zoloft?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

22. Post #182
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    2,000 Posts
    Very unlikely but serotonin syndrome.
    Linked info here
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

23. Post #183
    August 2009
    8,267 Posts
    I'm not a doctor, (too young ) but I am pretty damn knowledgable with the heart, so if you have any heart questions (Whats WPW, whats my heart skipping a beat etc.) ask me, although if you have to ask me you probably should be seeing a doctor.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

24. Post #184
    BrQ
    Test victim #2
    June 2008
    6,860 Posts
    Do people also hear a regular beat sometimes when their ears rests on a pillow?
    Also when I take a shit and I need to push slightly more than normal and it comes out, I get this weird rough palpitation. Only lasts seconds but it feels like blood is being pumped extremely hard toward my head and sometimes it even hurts a tiny bit, is that very bad? tiny bit, is that very bad?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

25. Post #185
    Gold Member
    June 2005
    383 Posts
    Could be a pilonidal cyst. Any swelling/redness? I've had it happen to me twice and it's a matter of getting it cut open to drain pus and then you get rad painkillers for two weeks. But you also have a second asshole for two weeks.

Edited:

Also when I take a shit and I need to push slightly more than normal and it comes out, I get this weird rough palpitation. Only lasts seconds but it feels like blood is being pumped extremely hard toward my head and sometimes it even hurts a tiny bit, is that very bad? tiny bit, is that very bad?
    You mean your pulse?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

26. Post #186
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    13,279 Posts
    You could just be causing a lot of pressure on your head by pushing so hard with the wrong muscles. You can obviously do this consciously and make a big red spot on your forehead and it makes you feel really lightheaded as everyone did in elementary school.

playground experience~

solution: make sure you're not forcing with the wrong muscles or get a better diet

27. Post #187
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    13,045 Posts
    I've found that If I drink a soft drink or something of the likes while walking, the area just below the right side of my rib cage but above the stomach hurts. Like, I got stabbed with a pencil hurt.

28. Post #188
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    9,258 Posts
    I had a pilonidal abscess (Well, I still have it, just got surgery on it nearly three weeks ago and now we're waiting for it to heal). Go have it checked immediately, it may heal on its own eventually, but without surgery, it's going to come back and it will get worse. Don't worry, the surgery itself won't last more than an hour, but you'll be asleep for most of the day.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Professional x64 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

29. Post #189
    December 2010
    2,058 Posts
    On the subject of Warts/Worts...Always wear sandals when in a shower, no-one likes to get infected
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

30. Post #190

July 2011
    218 Posts
    Carbo is like.. the thinnest person I've ever seen.
    maybe that's the problem
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Zing Zing x 2 (list)

31. Post #191
    BrQ
    Test victim #2
    June 2008
    6,860 Posts
    You could just be causing a lot of pressure on your head by pushing so hard with the wrong muscles. You can obviously do this consciously and make a big red spot on your forehead and it makes you feel really lightheaded as everyone did in elementary school.

playground experience~

solution: make sure you're not forcing with the wrong muscles or get a better diet
    What do you mean, pushing with the wrong muscles? I'm just taking a shit, it even happens when I don't push hard, but less often.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Netherlands Show Events

32. Post #192
    November 2009
    2,697 Posts
    The rush of blood to your head is caused by the pushing too hard. You shouldn't have to push that hard unless you're constipated.

Edited:

playground experience~

Wrong muscles? If he doesn't know what muscles to use when squeezing a turd out by now, I think he has bigger problems, bro.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

33. Post #193
    March 2011
    529 Posts
    help i've fallen and i cant get up!!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Funny Funny x 13Agree Agree x 1 (list)

34. Post #194
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    13,279 Posts
    Wrong muscles? If he doesn't know what muscles to use when squeezing a turd out by now, I think he has bigger problems, bro.
    hes causing pressure on his head from pushing too hard

that means he's pushing with more than just the sphincter muscles.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

35. Post #195
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    13,045 Posts
    So my Adams apple is kinda fucked up. It's kinda got a ridge in the middle of it, and If I put my finger on it and talk, my voice lowers 3 bars.

36. Post #196

July 2011
    218 Posts
    So my Adams apple is kinda fucked up. It's kinda got a ridge in the middle of it, and If I put my finger on it and talk, my voice lowers 3 bars.
    That's completely normal
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

37. Post #197
    November 2009
    9,492 Posts
    After coming to this thread and skimming for about twelve minutes, I've begun to experience many of the symptoms listed. What should I do?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

38. Post #198
    italian
    June 2011
    2,645 Posts
    After coming to this thread and skimming for about twelve minutes, I've begun to experience many of the symptoms listed. What should I do?
    Explode.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Anonymous Proxy Show Events Funny Funny x 3Agree Agree x 3Zing Zing x 1 (list)

39. Post #199
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    2,000 Posts
    You probably need more fiber in your diet if this is happening.

Edited:

I often have this, I have often had serious headaches or pains when someone mentions that they too have one. It's really annoying.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

40. Post #200
    November 2009
    2,697 Posts
    Take a placebo and all of your symptoms will magically disappear.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5Agree Agree x 1 (list)