1. Post #761
    December 2009
    7,258 Posts
    I have a terrible immune system, so bad that if I spend any length of time with a person who has I cold I get it soon after.Any ways of fixing this?
    Some people are gifted with a great immune system, like me, but if you aren't, just eat healthy foods. Stay in shape, exercise (just take a 30 minute walk every day), and generally make healthy choices. Don't be afraid of germs, but don't get too buddy-buddy with the little troublemakers or you'll be sick 24/7. Besides, everyone's sick this time of year, even I'm sick (and the most I get sick is a cold everyone 5-6 months). It's just the time of year.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux United States Show Events

2. Post #762
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    6,415 Posts
    I can feel large veins above my testicles, it doesn't hurt but I'm not sure if this is bad.
    If you're talking about what I think you're talking about then those are not veins, they're tubes that are meant to be there.
    I'd post an image but I think typing "Testicles" in on google images could look a bit weird.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

3. Post #763
    Hearts
    July 2007
    3,179 Posts

I think I dislocated my wrist. That bump is bone under the skin. Can anyone confirm my suspicion? It doesn't hurt too bad unless I bend it towards the bump. Dislocating it is reasonable, as I usually put on my extremely heavy backpack with one arm.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

4. Post #764
    RAPISTS ARE OPPRESSED
    April 2011
    12,403 Posts

I think I dislocated my wrist. That bump is bone under the skin. Can anyone confirm my suspicion? It doesn't hurt too bad unless I bend it towards the bump. Dislocating it is reasonable, as I usually put on my extremely heavy backpack with one arm.

Everyone has that bump right below their hand, it's normal.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #765
    Hearts
    July 2007
    3,179 Posts
    It's definitely not. It hurts a lot when I bend it, and it's a ton bigger compared to my left. I'll try to get a pic.

Edited:

There's also slight bruising around it.

Edited:

vs
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

6. Post #766
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    2,000 Posts
    I have a muscle strain in one side of my back (atleast according to WebMD, it's the only thing I could ask) and it is driving me round the bend. It's manageable when I'm not doing anything, but oh god it hurts to swallow. I need to get rid of it, asap.

It feels like I'm being stabbed just below my right shoulder blade, and this may seem a bit like a coincidence, but it started the day I started taking doxycycline pills for my acne.
    Dose yourself up on pain medication and wait. I had one in my ribs, so it hurt to breathe.
    Had to go to two different doctors and they both gave me medication for the pain.

Edited:

It's definitely not. It hurts a lot when I bend it, and it's a ton bigger compared to my left. I'll try to get a pic.

Edited:

There's also slight bruising around it.

Edited:

vs
    Have you hit it recently? Or something like that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

7. Post #767
    Hearts
    July 2007
    3,179 Posts
    I'm not sure. I have a backpack that weighs 40 lbs that I have a tendency to pick up with one arm. It's extremely likely that that could've caused it.

Edited:

I did take some ibuprofen last night. It stopped hurting so I think I'll just ride it out. It was pretty bad yesterday though :S

8. Post #768
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    2,000 Posts
    I'm not sure. I have a backpack that weighs 40 lbs that I have a tendency to pick up with one arm. It's extremely likely that that could've caused it.

Edited:

I did take some ibuprofen last night. It stopped hurting so I think I'll just ride it out. It was pretty bad yesterday though :S
    Only 18 kgs.
    Might just be a strain.

9. Post #769
    LOO POO'S BIG FAN !!!!!!!! LOVES SHITPOSTING ALMOST AS MUCH!!!!
    October 2009
    8,711 Posts

Edited:

Hello, I am Dr. Bro and this is my advice:

Man up.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Belgium Show Events Informative Informative x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

10. Post #770
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    2,606 Posts
    Just got home from hospital. My kneecap thought it would be a good idea to discolate and move onto the side of my leg. Boy, I've never had such a pain before.

So basically, we were at PE and had to do some basic running. Had to run from one end of the area to the other end. While going back again, I had to stop for a second to get breath. As I was going to run again, I solidly plant my right food into the floor in a wrong movement. I fell directly onto the floor on the now discolated kneecap. Arrgghhh.
    After around 15 minutes, I heard the siren of an ambulance. They backed up near the PE room and came in. Asked for name and CPR number and stuff. They took me to the hospital and put my kneecap back on place. With force. It hurt, probably more than when it actually discolated.

Going to go with this funny Donjoy thing that sits tightly around my whole leg. I can right now only bend my leg into a 30 degree angle, then this robot thing stops it. Going to wear it for 6 weeks. Hospital stop every 2 weeks to get checked up and get it loosed.
    Have any of you ever tried something like this?

It looked kind of like this
    Just a whole lot bigger. Imagine that thing, on the size of your whole leg.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Denmark Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

11. Post #771
    BrQ
    Test victim #2
    June 2008
    6,861 Posts
    Sometimes when I look at something, it feels like I'm getting too much information.
    Like when I'm on a bike, at a busy intersection, I get confused really quickly because there are cars going into all directions and then I don't know which ways to look so I don't accidentally hit a car (or the other way around). I cycle to school everyday, and I pass a certain intersection which is sometimes busy and sometimes not, and I still look left and right and still manage to get barely hit by a car.

Same when I have to look for something specific in a certain place. Like looking for a can opener in the kitchen. I see lots of stuff like spoons and knives and then I get a little confused or disoriented and can't find the can opener between a few other stuff.
    Often my sister asks me to get something from the kitchen and I start looking for it and can't find it, then my sister comes and shows it's right in front of me.

Could this be something? Honestly I don't want to get a driver's license when I become 18, because it will make me a horrible driver.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events

12. Post #772
    RAPISTS ARE OPPRESSED
    April 2011
    12,403 Posts
    Sometimes when I look at something, it feels like I'm getting too much information.
    Like when I'm on a bike, at a busy intersection, I get confused really quickly because there are cars going into all directions and then I don't know which ways to look so I don't accidentally hit a car (or the other way around). I cycle to school everyday, and I pass a certain intersection which is sometimes busy and sometimes not, and I still look left and right and still manage to get barely hit by a car.

Same when I have to look for something specific in a certain place. Like looking for a can opener in the kitchen. I see lots of stuff like spoons and knives and then I get a little confused or disoriented and can't find the can opener between a few other stuff.
    Often my sister asks me to get something from the kitchen and I start looking for it and can't find it, then my sister comes and shows it's right in front of me.

Could this be something? Honestly I don't want to get a driver's license when I become 18, because it will make me a horrible driver.
    You're human.

13. Post #773
    BrQ
    Test victim #2
    June 2008
    6,861 Posts
    You're human.
    I'll have a doctor confirm this

Edited:

but really though, the reason I ask is because it happens way too often and it's really confusing me right in the middle of traffic and I don't think that's supposed to happen

14. Post #774

Edited:

Wow, 40lbs, the average soldier carries 80lbs every single day. Man up.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 9 (list)

15. Post #775
    August 2009
    7,895 Posts
    Wow, 40lbs, the average soldier carries 80lbs every single day. Man up.
    The average soldier also does physical training everyday and is used to carrying 80lbs.

same with firefighters who not only carry 80+ lbs, but they also run into burning buildings.

Stop being an internet tough guy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

16. Post #776
    November 2011
    37 Posts

It's a sunburn on my kneecap, what are the tiny dots?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Netherlands Show Events

17. Post #777
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    3,722 Posts

Holy shit

Edited:

Yes, that was about a month ago but not on this one. It still looks like it has some blood under it but it is not having these pieces come out now.
    Exact same thing happened to me. I had 7 warts, treated them, started bleeding, boom. All warts are gone.

Edited:

In Shool, my right side in my liver, and upper front/inner right leg begins to sting. My liver stung Once, and I thought It was my appendix. Then I was told I would be on the floor, crying, if that happened. Then a day later, my right leg started stinging, 5 bursts of pain in like 8 minutes or so.
    It doesn't hurt much (except the liver thing) but it pisses me off, and it's freaking me out. I don't want to see the doctor, because I'm afraid I'm gonna go there, they're gonna scan the hell out of me and then I find out that It's just because I'm fat or something.
    I DO have stretch marks, so I Don't know if it's cause I'm a 200 pound 14 year old.
    The stretch marks are due to your abnormal weight. My brother is 14 and 200 pounds and he has stretch marks as well.

18. Post #778
    Don't lose your way
    February 2011
    5,606 Posts

You got sick burned.

Thank you, thank you, I'm here all night.

But question is; Does it hurt when you touch it, or do you get ple- Alright, enough of the jokes, just answer my question already.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events

19. Post #779
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    3,722 Posts
    I just electrocuted myself. Should I do anything? I'm a bit shaky but otherwise I'm good.

20. Post #780
    Don't lose your way
    February 2011
    5,606 Posts
    I just electrocuted myself. Should I do anything? I'm a bit shaky but otherwise I'm good.
    Since you are on the computer, take it as a good sign.
    And how strong was the electrocution?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events

21. Post #781
    November 2011
    37 Posts
    Turns out that the 'red dots' are blisters under my skin. Once they burst, the skin peeling will commence and I will feel like a rotting corpse. :smith:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Netherlands Show Events Winner Winner x 6Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

22. Post #782
    Actually a Time Lord
    November 2011
    7,991 Posts
    Sometimes I feel as if my chest is too small, like everything on the inside just doesn't fit. This follows by me taking long breaths, and after that I feel a shortness of breath. And that leads to giggling hysterically.

It could just be anxiety, but what do you guys think?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

23. Post #783
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    3,472 Posts
    Cancer.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

24. Post #784
    September 2011
    374 Posts
    how cure gay

this is a question for a friend
    Sex with woman. NOW!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Serbia Show Events Late Late x 1 (list)

25. Post #785
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    10,847 Posts
    Sometimes I feel as if my chest is too small, like everything on the inside just doesn't fit. This follows by me taking long breaths, and after that I feel a shortness of breath. And that leads to giggling hysterically.

It could just be anxiety, but what do you guys think?
    your rib cage could be too small for your organs

trust me I watch house
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

26. Post #786
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    3,722 Posts
    Since you are on the computer, take it as a good sign.
    And how strong was the electrocution?
    Socket electrocution. Powerful but not powerful.

27. Post #787
    I ROLL THE NICKELS
    October 2008
    17,922 Posts
    I have work in an hour but I really should go, although I have a really sharp pain in my stomach and it sorta comes and goes and I've had diharehha so what do I have a stomach flu or something? Should I go in?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

28. Post #788
    [b]MASSIVE HOMOPHOBE[/b]

April 2010
    3,562 Posts
    Socket electrocution. Powerful but not powerful.
    Can you feel your heart stopping?

29. Post #789
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    3,722 Posts
    Can you feel your heart stopping?
    You mean could I? I did feel a bit of a abnormal beat when it hit. I couldn't really do anything.

30. Post #790
    [b]MASSIVE HOMOPHOBE[/b]

April 2010
    3,562 Posts
    You mean could I? I did feel a bit of a abnormal beat when it hit. I couldn't really do anything.
    That's okay, I mean if you don't have a pulse right now you should see a doctor.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

31. Post #791
    November 2011
    37 Posts
    The first symptom of a heart attack is easy to pick up.
       Death.   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Netherlands Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4 (list)

32. Post #792
    PikachuX1000
    May 2008
    1,286 Posts
    The first symptom of a heart attack is easy to pick up.
       Death.   
    You watch too many movies. Heart attacks are not like what you see in them, you don't grab your chest in pain go 'erk' and die as everyone holds you and cries. The first symptom of a heart attack is pain in the middle of your chest and/or a numb left arm.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

33. Post #793

Edited:

Lift it with two arms then you dopey sod

Edited:

The average soldier also does physical training everyday and is used to carrying 80lbs.

same with firefighters who not only carry 80+ lbs, but they also run into burning buildings.

Stop being an internet tough guy.
    The average suit of armor in the medieval ages was 50lbs. Knights were not super-buff megamen, They were at best only marginally better than peasants, If not morbidly obese or stricken with gout.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

34. Post #794
    November 2011
    37 Posts
    You watch too many movies. Heart attacks are not like what you see in them, you don't grab your chest in pain go 'erk' and die as everyone holds you and cries. The first symptom of a heart attack is pain in the middle of your chest and/or a numb left arm.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Netherlands Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5 (list)

35. Post #795
    :3 FURRY ELITIST PRIDE :3
    January 2011
    6,579 Posts
    i am alcohol, how do i fix this problem?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

36. Post #796

August 2007
    512 Posts
    jump into their virgin margarita while they're not looking, that'll teach 'em
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

37. Post #797
    February 2010
    6,094 Posts
    Any tips on how to get better sleep? My mom is having trouble sleeping and she gets very tired, I'm kind of worried. Help?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

38. Post #798
    April 2007
    1,982 Posts
    Talking about sleep, I'm having trouble ever feeling "rested", you know? I can go to sleep at 9PM and wake up at 10AM, but when I wake up I still feel like I just laid down for a minute or two and I'm still feeling tired as hell. I basically spend my whole day yawning and not wanting to do anything even though I slept over 10 hours last night.

Is this normal?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

39. Post #799
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    24,027 Posts
    Talking about sleep, I'm having trouble ever feeling "rested", you know? I can go to sleep at 9PM and wake up at 10AM, but when I wake up I still feel like I just laid down for a minute or two and I'm still feeling tired as hell. I basically spend my whole day yawning and not wanting to do anything even though I slept over 10 hours last night.

Is this normal?
    I've had this happen several times before. The way I fixed it was basically just give in and lay down whenever I felt tired, regardless of how much I slept before that. Though this did mean I spend 2/3 of that day sleeping, it was gone after that.

40. Post #800

November 2011
    143 Posts
    I got a hemroid from forcing my crap out. What do?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)