1. Post #1281
    My favorite NSA triggers are small pox cyber terror brown out
    November 2009
    7,261 Posts
    Thanks, yeah, it's not that bothersome, just wondering what it was. Come to think of it it only happens when I use old spice gel.
    Found your problem.
    Too much POWER for your weak human body.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

2. Post #1282
    into things like this - if you know what
    Dennab
    December 2011
    4,031 Posts
    Hey, I got some scars on my dick, when I pop them away they allways come back extremely fast.
    They're blue/red kind of and they hurt alot.

It doesn't hurt when I pee or anything just generally all the time.
    What can it be fellow Facepunch?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

3. Post #1283
    August 2009
    9,353 Posts
    Hey, I got some scars on my dick, when I pop them away they allways come back extremely fast.

rabies
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

4. Post #1284
    June 2010
    2,153 Posts

Go to a doctor!

Could be all sorts of things (STD's or knowing FP, friction burns gone infected), but stop messing with the scabs/ Jerking yourself stupid.

Is it pus scars? as in infected cos seriously, you need some cream for that.

Your dingus is at risk.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 9 (list)

5. Post #1285
    November 2009
    7,261 Posts
    Jeez, a whole lot of penis sores going on in this thread.

A year or two ago, I made to dumbass decision to fap with dried auto paint on my hands. I didn't think anything of it, until my dick was as raw as a fresh side of beef. I had to wrap it in toilet paper for like 3 days and I could barely walk straight. It was FUCKING AGONIZING.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 12Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

6. Post #1286
    October 2009
    1,848 Posts

A year or two ago, I made to dumbass decision to fap with dried auto paint on my hands. I didn't think anything of it, until my dick was as raw as a fresh side of beef. I had to wrap it in toilet paper for like 3 days and I could barely walk straight. It was FUCKING AGONIZING.
    I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that you definitely should have seen that coming...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Zing Zing x 2 (list)

7. Post #1287
    PM ME FOR /TWO\ RUST KEYS!!
    April 2011
    5,735 Posts
    Week 3:
    Dick still numb.
    Will update soon.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

8. Post #1288
    "You should see my penis, it puts a wookie to shame. its like a fucking front tail."
    January 2010
    2,399 Posts
    My sleep cycle has completely failed me... I've been having micro-sleeps for the last 3 weeks. I am so exhausted every hour from it, plenty of mental energy but physically exhausted. Does anyone know how to reset the sleep cycle or stop the micro-sleeps from occurring?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

9. Post #1289
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    484 Posts
    My sleep cycle has completely failed me... I've been having micro-sleeps for the last 3 weeks. I am so exhausted every hour from it, plenty of mental energy but physically exhausted. Does anyone know how to reset the sleep cycle or stop the micro-sleeps from occurring?
    Your sleep cycle is set by your circadian rhythm. Regulate the times you eat, and it should reset your body's sleep cycle.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux United States Show Events

10. Post #1290
    Gold Member
    February 2006
    5,886 Posts
    Uh, I was just sat here and then there was a sudden massive change in pressure in my head, mainly around my ears. It felt like the blood was rushing through to the top of my head
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

11. Post #1291
    November 2009
    7,261 Posts
    Uh, I was just sat here and then there was a sudden massive change in pressure in my head, mainly around my ears. It felt like the blood was rushing through to the top of my head
    Like tingling? Like your head fell asleep?
    I get that all the time.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events

12. Post #1292
    Dennab
    December 2011
    4,031 Posts
    Okay, I have gone to the (what's in now called in english) a place for young people to ask about medicaly/sexualy things about, you know.

They said that it could be herpies but with the blue scars (highly blue), they told me to ask a doctor.
    But the problem is I'm to shy, and YES I know it's a dcotor and his used to those things but it's to much for me!

Edited:

It needs more blood for your brain, swing around our legs for 5 seconds and it will flush up again.
    It's the same thing as when you stand up fast.

Also eat sugar and healthy food so it's balanced.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Sweden Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

13. Post #1293
    If the mods approve of this title they hereby admit that they are all massive faggots
    October 2009
    9,632 Posts
    I woke up today, feeling tired, but generally alright. I got 8 hours of sleep last night which is plenty for me, I brushed my teeth/showered etc etc then went to school
    in first period I feel like I was longsighted, I was having trouble reading a sheet of paper in my hands, but I could read the board just fine. I also noticed if I closed one of my eyes it would make it less blurry but still hard to read. I've never had eye problems, I have 20/20 vision, never needed to wear glasses or anything. Now It's passed, but I've never had temporary eye problems like that, it's scary.

Edited:

You might be embarrassed to tell your doctor about penis problems, and if you post on a forum and it turns out to be no big deal the doctor won't ask to see your weewee
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

14. Post #1294
    Dennab
    December 2011
    4,031 Posts
    I woke up today, feeling tired, but generally alright. I got 8 hours of sleep last night which is plenty for me, I brushed my teeth/showered etc etc then went to school
    in first period I feel like I was longsighted, I was having trouble reading a sheet of paper in my hands, but I could read the board just fine. I also noticed if I closed one of my eyes it would make it less blurry but still hard to read. I've never had eye problems, I have 20/20 vision, never needed to wear glasses or anything. Now It's passed, but I've never had temporary eye problems like that, it's scary.

Edited:

You might be embarrassed to tell your doctor about penis problems, and if you post on a forum and it turns out to be no big deal the doctor won't ask to see your weewee
    Had that some times, need to sleep more and eat lesser shit food, a doctor told me that and after that I felt awesome.

You got dizzy too right?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Sweden Show Events

15. Post #1295
    If the mods approve of this title they hereby admit that they are all massive faggots
    October 2009
    9,632 Posts
    I got dizzy, yeah, I wasn't sure if the dizziness was from the fear my symptoms caused me or just part of the ailment

16. Post #1296
    Dennab
    December 2011
    4,031 Posts
    I got dizzy, yeah, I wasn't sure if the dizziness was from the fear my symptoms caused me or just part of the ailment
    Sleep more and drink lots of water and move alot. It's really good for the eyes and brain.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Sweden Show Events

17. Post #1297
    November 2009
    7,261 Posts
    If I ever end up getting an STD or any kind of serious penis problems, I will not hesitate at all to go in.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

18. Post #1298
    October 2009
    9,632 Posts
    If I ever end up getting an STD or any kind of serious penis problems, I will not hesitate at all to go in.
    the people posting don't know what the problem is exactly
    if it's serious of course they'll go to the doc

19. Post #1299
    Gold Member
    April 2006
    1,921 Posts

Edited:
    Photosensitivity is a symptom of a migraine. It was probably just that don't look too far into it. Next time take a an NSAID and drink a can of cola
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

20. Post #1300
    "You should see my penis, it puts a wookie to shame. its like a fucking front tail."
    January 2010
    2,399 Posts
    Your sleep cycle is set by your circadian rhythm. Regulate the times you eat, and it should reset your body's sleep cycle.
    I know this, I eat on a regular cycle and maintain a balanced diet, and I exercise daily, falling asleep time is a bit wonky (in the sense of laying down in my bed)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

21. Post #1301
    April 2007
    1,982 Posts
    Since we're already talking about sleep, I have to ask: is sleeping with TV/music on bad for my health? I can't sleep without something making noise, even if at the lowest volume. It can be my favorite album or some random TV show that I don't give a shit about, but I can never sleep without something making noise in the background. I'm not asking for a solution (unless it is bad for my health somehow), I just want to know if it is.

I've tried many times with no success to sleep with everything off, but the dead silence just makes me start thinking about all the things I did in the day, maybe something I did wrong or could have done better, or maybe there's something really important that I forgot to do, maybe I need to finish something for tomorrow that I don't remember, then I remember that one question from my math homework that I couldn't figure out and keep going at it, until something else steals my attention and it just keeps going on and on, and it ends up keeping me up at night, I've waited several hours while trying to sleep without things on and I just end up giving up because I need sleep for the next day, even if only for a few hours. And it really doesn't help when my parents burst in shouting at me for still being awake (because laying down with eyes closed = asleep, but laying down with eyes closed and some sort of noise = awake), that I should be sleeping earlier and how they're going to start taking away my shit since I don't know how to use it, then that's really when I can't get any sleep.

I don't care about having nightmares or things like that, but there's people saying it messes up your REM sleep, it can damage your hearing and even make you go deaf (what?), that it can mess with my blood pressure (again, what?) and other things of the like, while others say it's completely safe and normal. I usually listen to my stuff at very low levels when I'm about to sleep (like, it's high enough so I can hear something going on but it's not loud enough for me to hear all the details on what's going), so I'm pretty sure there's no risk involved with my ears, but is there anything else I should be aware of?

Edited:

Uhh okay, that might have developed into a slightly larger wall of text than I expected.
    tl;dr: Can't sleep without TV or music, parents rip my head off saying it's going to make me have health issues and cause me to explode into a large body of meat. True or not?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

22. Post #1302
    August 2009
    9,353 Posts
    I have that too, that's why my server is in my room. the HDDs and fans makes me sleep.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

23. Post #1303
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    484 Posts
    tl;dr: Can't sleep without TV or music, parents rip my head off saying it's going to make me have health issues and cause me to explode into a large body of meat. True or not?
    How could sound make you gain weight? Your parents are just being dumb, no, nothing bad will happen. Plenty of people need some kind of white noise to sleep. Even I run a box fan at night to drown out some noise and help me fall asleep.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Informative Informative x 1 (list)

24. Post #1304
    Ginger gizzard amateur~
    Dennab
    July 2011
    5,135 Posts
    My knees are painful these days for no particuliar reason.

How do?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Turkey Show Events

25. Post #1305
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    903 Posts

Edited:

I've had the same problem for around six months.
    Seen the opticians, said there wasn't any problem. I've tried drinking more, getting more sleep, eating a good diet, going out more. I'm also dizzy at this moment, with the same issues.

Can't see without using one eye to focus, as they both get (as in my terms) de-synced between each other. Heck I've even tried three different types of monitors, and using my computer less.

Makes me feel like shit, all day, every day. Migrain medication isn't the solution either.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

26. Post #1306
    April 2011
    5,735 Posts
    I'm never going to the doctor again... Not after 3/9/93
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Netherlands Show Events Informative Informative x 3 (list)

27. Post #1307
    November 2011
    439 Posts
    My knees are painful these days for no particuliar reason.

How do?
    If you sit for long periods you may want to just stand up and take a break, go for a little jog or something, if it doesn't matter if you're standing or sitting you might have developed arthritis, or something similar. If it is excruciating pain, go see a doctor.

28. Post #1308
    April 2011
    5,735 Posts
    I've noticed my knees are a bit sloping. How come?

Edited:

I also noticed I walk like a stereotypical gangster and alot of people have pointed it out, but i'm not doing it on purpose. What could be causing that?

Edited:

Oh and yeah, dick's still numb.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Netherlands Show Events

29. Post #1309
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    2,262 Posts
    Ok, so, uh, I think I have a rash near my crotch/ass area, though it could just be chafing, I'm not sure.
    Picture: http://db.tt/BNroq6LC
    You can just imagine how bad it is everywhere else. How can I make it go away?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

30. Post #1310
    April 2011
    5,735 Posts
    Post a picture of your ass so I can see what it is.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

31. Post #1311
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    2,262 Posts
    I'm 15.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Zing Zing x 1 (list)

32. Post #1312
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    10,296 Posts
    Ate a disgusting piece of bread in Rome. When waiting in a queue at the airport, I started twitching and sweating. I became nauseas and very disorientated. Drank some water, twitched more for a minute and then stopped. Half an hour later the piece of bread came out. Any idea if I was dehydrated or if that was some kind of food poisoning?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

33. Post #1313
    April 2011
    5,735 Posts
    Age is not a problem.

EDIT: I have a huge nose and I use it to seduce my many girlfriends with it. Could I get an STD in my nose?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

34. Post #1314
    November 2010
    1,692 Posts
    Ate a disgusting piece of bread in Rome. When waiting in a queue at the airport, I started twitching and sweating. I became nauseas and very disorientated. Drank some water, twitched more for a minute and then stopped. Half an hour later the piece of bread came out. Any idea if I was dehydrated or if that was some kind of food poisoning?
    The piece of bread came out where?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

35. Post #1315
    October 2009
    1,848 Posts
    Yeah, that's kind of important. Also, what state did it come out in?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

36. Post #1316
    August 2009
    9,353 Posts
    his ear.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

37. Post #1317
    hey
    August 2006
    5,600 Posts
    a problem of mine is that i've had this weird feeling in my chest for about 6+ years and it has never, ever gone away

i would describe it as a "pressure feeling" when it is more irritated, but i don't know how to exactly describe it

if it's hardly noticeable (e.g. when i'm quite relaxed or such) then it feels like a hardly-noticeable sitting-feeling on my chest

does anyone know what this might be

also, after cowper's fluid came out of my penis for the first time, my little general has always had this weird feeling to it as well

38. Post #1318
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    1,040 Posts
    Do you mean a tightness in your chest?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events

39. Post #1319
    hey
    August 2006
    5,600 Posts
    Do you mean a tightness in your chest?
    yea, i guess i would call it that, but it isn't dangerous from what i can tell

40. Post #1320
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    10,296 Posts
    I threw up twice. It was the only thing that came out, along with a shitload of water.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events