1. Post #1
    April 2010
    313 Posts
    From the community that brought you perp 2 that was actually authorized is back but with the rest of the PE gamemodes!

But there's a catch. GMR 2 was unfinished so it's up to us to finish it. GMP is ready to go and is currently up! TF2TD is currently broken and has to be fixed. So this will be the post for us to post development for GMR 2 and GMP.

Synced Gaming was started after Eternal Prophets died, there really wasn't any server that hosted perp 2 and I had it so Jonney934 and I decided to start up another community and now we have have the rest of the PE gamemodes to carry on what hunts had started.

GMR 2:

- Some work has started on it but not a lot. we are currently setting up TF2TD, GMP, and PERP until they can be stable enough for us to start developement on GMR 2.

- New screenshot's will be posted soon when GMR 2 is at the point where we can actually start a server up.

But for now I will leave some pictures from hunts first announcement on PE.

Note: There have been some changes made since these screenshots.

Video ( NOTE: This is no where near what the completed version will look like.)
    OLD:
    NEW:

Here are some pictures with the car content on the gamemode.

Here are some of the maps being worked on for GMR2, they are not final but gives you a look into what new content might be included.

gmr2_CityCircut (WIP, this is just a hammer shot of the starting point in the map.) - Credits: Snapster

gmr2_newway (WIP) - Credits: PK191

This is just a summary of SOME of the stuff added/changed with gmr2 and what we intend to to with the gamemode ( SOME OF THE THINGS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE IN THE FUTURE):
    - There are different classes of cars ( Light, Rounded, and Heavy )
    - We plan on making a 2 in 1 gamemode now. Basically giving players an option to dm or race in the same map.
    - We are going to use different environments. ( Snow, dirt, rain, etc. )
    - We are going to make the racing portion more like racing ( without weapons). There will be weapons but they will not be intended to destroy cars.
    - Deathmatch will have weapons such as missiles.
    - Some of the non destroying weapons will be EMP's, spikes, oil spills, smoke screens.
    - Achievements are working and they will be used in conjunction to unlock new cars to buy.
    - Racing and upgrade buying is more balanced now and people can have every upgrade in their car so newbies wont get owned everytime and basically eliminating the end game factor.

I will announce a TBA when i have one on this thread so check back every now and then or go to our website at http://www.syncedgaming.org/

If you have any suggestions for GMR 2 then feel free to post them on our sites GMR 2 suggestion board.

Want to make some maps for Garry's Mod Racer 2? Simply follow this wiki:

http://wiki.garrysmod.com/?title=GMod_Racer_2_Mapping

and send the .vmf and the .bsp to our head mapper Snapster on our forums!

GMP:

Currently in the state how it was like back at PE. We will be adding new minigames and some new features such as buyable trails, hats and models. We also have a custom map.

Current minigames:
    - Backfiring Berreta's
    - Beastly Blackout
    - Blowout Boxing ( New )
    - Bug Bait
    - Craving Cannibal
    - Crumbling Crates
    - Deadly Dodgeball
    - Falling Floors
    - Hostile Hauntings
    - Launching Lasers
    - Locomotive Lunacy
    - Mortar Mayhem
    - Pedobear ( New - Just like the actually pedobear gamemode but in gmp )
    - Tangled Tiles
    - Volatile Virus

Future minigames:
    - Russian Roulette
    - Rocket Jump
    - Where's Waldo?
    - Hot Potato
    - Citizen Clubbing
    - Coin Pickup

Future content:
    - Buyable Trails
    - Buyable Hats
    - Buyable Models.
    - Trivia ( To be finished )

We have a fantastic mapper to can whip up whatever we ask in no time so don't hold back on your suggestions for minigames. If you have any then please post them on our sites GMP suggestion board.

TF2TD:

TF2TD currently needs to be fixed. When it's ready i will announce it. We won't be making any changes to TF2TD because it's a classic and should stay like that ( Unless TF2 releases a new class ).

If you have suggestions then feel free to post them on our sites suggestion page.

Screenshot(s):

OCRP:
    We are going to be hosting OCRP but with a sort of twist. We want to make players from OCPR and PERP to feel welcome so we will be adding all the features that people loved so much from perp plus some of the ideas that we had planned to add before.

If you have suggestions then feel free to post them on our site's OCRP suggestion page.

Note: The site uses OpenID when you register so you MUST have gmod in order to register on our forums.

Downloads:
    http://syncedgaming.org/index.php?page=downloads

Server IP's
    GMP: 74.63.210.58:27015

TF2TD: Will be joinable through GMP

GMR 2: N/A

OCRP: Not up yet.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    peopleofgaming.com
    January 2009
    1,087 Posts
    More PERP and PE drama?
    No thanks.

Although good luck on GMP.

How come every single PERP related server uses the same SMF theme?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    April 2010
    313 Posts
    we've been using the theme since we started.. we might change up the theme soon.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    peopleofgaming.com
    January 2009
    1,087 Posts
    I remember your old community, nothing was different about it.
    You guys just try to squeeze everything out of the gamemode.
    By the way, stop having Snapster rate your posts, its an unneeded biased opinion.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

5. Post #5
    April 2010
    313 Posts
    Ya, i remember how you did nothing but complain on the old post. Nothing's changed.
    How do we try to squeeze everything out of the gamemode? Btw I'm not having Snapster do anything.

TF2TD is a pain to fix...

Edit: Just stop replying you downy :\

6. Post #6
    peopleofgaming.com
    January 2009
    1,087 Posts
    Not trying to be a downy but there are tons of PERP servers, and GMR2 looks the same as GMR just with different car models and HUD

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    1,156 Posts
    I remember your old community, nothing was different about it.
    You guys just try to squeeze everything out of the gamemode.
    By the way, stop having Snapster rate your posts, its an unneeded biased opinion.
    We don't squeeze anything out of the gamemode. (Don't even know how you would squeeze a gamemode but okay.)

Also I rated (agree) on something that I agreed with before he edited his post. herp derp.

8. Post #8
    April 2010
    313 Posts
    PERP is just there for people that want to rp. We may start working on our own gamemode in the future. Let us get setup first, and ill put whats new on GMR 2.

Edit: I updated the OP to include some of the features in gmr 2. Don't judge a book by its cover.

9. Post #9
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    15,947 Posts
    TF2TD

TF2TD

TF2TD

*chant*

Edited:

I say best of luck. Let's not have any corrupt admins shall we?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

10. Post #10
    April 2010
    313 Posts
    TF2TD

TF2TD

TF2TD

*chant*

Edited:

I say best of luck. Let's not have any corrupt admins shall we?
    Haha it'll be up soon. I'm going to be strict about corrupt admins and all these admins were hand picked. I trust they will get the job done.

We're going to get on GMP today at around 3-5pm EST so be sure to come by!

11. Post #11
    We Are No Idiots
    March 2010
    4,721 Posts
    Word of the wise to all perp server owners changing the hud and adding a few things doesn't deserve a gamemode be called 3 or 4.

PERP 4
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

12. Post #12
    metromod.net
    April 2010
    2,216 Posts
    Good luck with this, hopefully it won't turn into a dick sucking circle of kids as usual.

13. Post #13
    April 2010
    313 Posts
    Word of the wise to all perp server owners changing the hud and adding a few things doesn't deserve a gamemode be called 3 or 4.

PERP 4
    Changed back, i got the gamemode like that -_- Work was going to be done on it but we got caught up with gmp and gmr2...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Canada Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

14. Post #14
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    15,947 Posts

PERP 4
    Yep, just when you thought we couldn't make it any better, we've done it again.

We added one new car

PERP 5.0X HD
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1Lua King Lua King x 1 (list)

15. Post #15
    April 2010
    313 Posts

TF2TD anyone?

There are still some kinks to be worked out and tf2 still needs to be put on the box to fix the animations and some of the bugs.

Yep, just when you thought we couldn't make it any better, we've done it again.

We added one new car

PERP 5.0X HD
    I'm guessing you're talking about *gaming?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

16. Post #16
    April 2010
    313 Posts
    TF2TD is up and running. You may join through our GMP server and by heading to the TF2TD room.

GMP has had a lot of changes done to it. The vip room is now fixed and the lounges. The blockers don't bug up and the server teleporters are now working. Gold Member's now get their benefits on GMP.

17. Post #17
    Resident Beat Eater.
    August 2009
    3,853 Posts
    G-Mod Party?

FUCK YEAH.

Also, I am a moderator of a PERP server myself, and I have to say that people often get dragged into the PERP drama. I don't see why these guys can't keep going with their version of PERP in development without someone being like, "OMG NOT AGAIN WTF" :|

18. Post #18
    peopleofgaming.com
    January 2009
    1,087 Posts
    I'm confused, why is your PERP called 4.0?

19. Post #19
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    1,156 Posts
    I'm confused, why is your PERP called 4.0?
    Dude, get over the perp shit, This thread isn't to highlight our perp server. Its to show the progress on GMR2, GMP, and TF2TD (aka the title).

He even said he wasn't going to bother explaining it, go to our forum if you really want to know things about it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

20. Post #20
    April 2010
    313 Posts
    Erie, do me a favor and go check the servers gamemode. Oh, it's PERP 3 (Custom)? Yeah, its been like that for a past 3 days. Can you be any later?

21. Post #21
    peopleofgaming.com
    January 2009
    1,087 Posts
    Just want to offer some advice, Xenonservers is a bad choice.

22. Post #22
    April 2010
    313 Posts
    Brock hooked me up and its just for now. I'm still talking to Jonney about where we should get a decent box from...

Also, I am a moderator of a PERP server myself, and I have to say that people often get dragged into the PERP drama. I don't see why these guys can't keep going with their version of PERP in development without someone being like, "OMG NOT AGAIN WTF" :|
    I'm thinking of just calling the perp server "PERP" and keeping it that way so version wont really matter.

TF2TD is FULLY working now( hopefully). If you encounter any bugs then post them on our forums.

23. Post #23
    We Are No Idiots
    March 2010
    4,721 Posts
    G-Mod Party?

FUCK YEAH.

Your the worst moderator. You cause the drama, most of the time.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

24. Post #24
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    409 Posts
    When connection to GMod Party it disconnects you with the reason "missing map".

Any chance of the map being uploaded to the forum and/or posting a link here?

25. Post #25
    metromod.net
    April 2010
    2,216 Posts
    When connection to GMod Party it disconnects you with the reason "missing map".

Any chance of the map being uploaded to the forum and/or posting a link here?
    Maybe if you read the whole thread, it's at the bottom.
    http://www.mediafire.com/?50k8itaag97g7jd
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

26. Post #26
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    409 Posts
    Maybe if you read the whole thread, it's at the bottom.
    http://www.mediafire.com/?50k8itaag97g7jd
    Shiit my apology. Though i looked threw it all and only saw the TF2TD map pack which is not even here but on the forums. Guess i got confused :/

Thanks.

27. Post #27
    April 2010
    313 Posts
    We're going to attempt to populate the server at around 5pm est tomorrow so be on!

28. Post #28
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    2,023 Posts
    Can i ask how you got these gamemodes?

29. Post #29
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    409 Posts
    Pretty sure Hunts gave it to them. Only leaked version is the one without the ents and broken.

So either they fixed it all up exactly how it was at PE, found a leak with everything working or got it from Hunts.

Oh and thats only GMP. GMR2 was never leaked as far as i know so they must have gotten it all from Hunts.

30. Post #30
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    1,156 Posts
    We got all our gamemodes from hunts himself, Since he quit coding for garrys mod and moved onto other things.
    There are just a few other people have the gmp gamemode with the ents, but no one else has gmr2 as of now, which needs major fixing.

31. Post #31
    April 2010
    313 Posts
    We got all our gamemodes from hunts himself, Since he quit coding for garrys mod and moved onto other things.
    There are just a few other people have the gmp gamemode with the ents, but no one else has gmr2 as of now, which needs major fixing.
    I'll clarify, there's only 1 other person with a working gmp and tf2td but I am the only person with GMR 2. The other person who has these gamemodes is apparently stupid and can't set/fix up tf2td so we are the only server with tf2td working.

32. Post #32
    I hate US Marines
    July 2009
    4,255 Posts
    So is the TF2TD the original one ?

33. Post #33
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    1,156 Posts
    So is the TF2TD the original one ?

Yes it is, we are still looking for all the orginal tf2td maps.

34. Post #34
    I hate US Marines
    July 2009
    4,255 Posts
    Try asking the ex-mod with the madness returns avatar.

Edited:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ihasacustomurl
    This guy should have the original maps.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Latvia Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

35. Post #35
    April 2010
    313 Posts
    Try asking the ex-mod with the madness returns avatar.

Edited:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ihasacustomurl
    This guy should have the original maps.
    Lol, he's an admin on our servers, and he doesn't have them.

36. Post #36
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    409 Posts
    Yes it is, we are still looking for all the orginal tf2td maps.
    Heres one: http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=71329

Surprised you didn't find that already :/

37. Post #37
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    1,156 Posts
    Heres one: http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=71329

Surprised you didn't find that already :/
    We already that one added on the server, thanks for the link though.

38. Post #38
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    3,466 Posts
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5601782/tf2td_maps.zip

tf2td_bridgetoofar3
    tf2td_canyon
    tf2td_hunts
    tf2td_snowday
    tf2td_ultimaterun

I would really opt for just changing the gamemode name of PERP to PERP, version numbers are stupid and everyone makes their own number.

Changing the number next to a gamemode isn't going to do anything to attract players, it will only make people think you are dumb.

Edited:

I also really love how you copied my forum structure pretty much exactly.

At least try to be a little creative..
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

39. Post #39
    April 2010
    313 Posts
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5601782/tf2td_maps.zip

tf2td_bridgetoofar3
    tf2td_canyon
    tf2td_hunts
    tf2td_snowday
    tf2td_ultimaterun

I would really opt for just changing the gamemode name of PERP to PERP, version numbers are stupid and everyone makes their own number.

Changing the number next to a gamemode isn't going to do anything to attract players, it will only make people think you are dumb.

Edited:

I also really love how you copied my forum structure pretty much exactly.

At least try to be a little creative..
    How did i know you would say that... It's a forum, people aren't really going to care whether or not i copied your boards but thanks for the maps.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Canada Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

40. Post #40
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    3,466 Posts
    You could have at least tried to change up the names a little at least, I only used other forums as a guide for what type of boards I should have.

I know people aren't going to care, I took some of the names for forums from NoxiousNet and no one ever noticed that.

You used all of them without even thinking about what they said. You have a "Spam" forum for forum game threads when Media Center is already for that. It's kinda obvious to me that you merely copied them in a hurry or something and didn't put much thought into it.

You're welcome for the maps, I'm sorta surprised I had them since I don't even remember playing tf2td for more than a day.