From the community that brought you perp 2 that was actually authorized is back but with the rest of the PE gamemodes!
But there's a catch. GMR 2 was unfinished so it's up to us to finish it. GMP is ready to go and is currently up! TF2TD is currently broken and has to be fixed. So this will be the post for us to post development for GMR 2 and GMP.
Synced Gaming was started after Eternal Prophets died, there really wasn't any server that hosted perp 2 and I had it so Jonney934 and I decided to start up another community and now we have have the rest of the PE gamemodes to carry on what hunts had started.
- Some work has started on it but not a lot. we are currently setting up TF2TD, GMP, and PERP until they can be stable enough for us to start developement on GMR 2.
- New screenshot's will be posted soon when GMR 2 is at the point where we can actually start a server up.
But for now I will leave some pictures from hunts first announcement on PE.
Note: There have been some changes made since these screenshots.
Video ( NOTE: This is no where near what the completed version will look like.)
Here are some pictures with the car content on the gamemode.
Here are some of the maps being worked on for GMR2, they are not final but gives you a look into what new content might be included.
gmr2_CityCircut (WIP, this is just a hammer shot of the starting point in the map.) - Credits: Snapster
gmr2_newway (WIP) - Credits: PK191
This is just a summary of SOME of the stuff added/changed with gmr2 and what we intend to to with the gamemode ( SOME OF THE THINGS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE IN THE FUTURE):
- There are different classes of cars ( Light, Rounded, and Heavy )
- We plan on making a 2 in 1 gamemode now. Basically giving players an option to dm or race in the same map.
- We are going to use different environments. ( Snow, dirt, rain, etc. )
- We are going to make the racing portion more like racing ( without weapons). There will be weapons but they will not be intended to destroy cars.
- Deathmatch will have weapons such as missiles.
- Some of the non destroying weapons will be EMP's, spikes, oil spills, smoke screens.
- Achievements are working and they will be used in conjunction to unlock new cars to buy.
- Racing and upgrade buying is more balanced now and people can have every upgrade in their car so newbies wont get owned everytime and basically eliminating the end game factor.
I will announce a TBA when i have one on this thread so check back every now and then or go to our website at http://www.syncedgaming.org/
If you have any suggestions for GMR 2 then feel free to post them on our sites GMR 2 suggestion board.
Want to make some maps for Garry's Mod Racer 2? Simply follow this wiki:
and send the .vmf and the .bsp to our head mapper Snapster on our forums!
Currently in the state how it was like back at PE. We will be adding new minigames and some new features such as buyable trails, hats and models. We also have a custom map.
- Backfiring Berreta's
- Beastly Blackout
- Blowout Boxing ( New )
- Bug Bait
- Craving Cannibal
- Crumbling Crates
- Deadly Dodgeball
- Falling Floors
- Hostile Hauntings
- Launching Lasers
- Locomotive Lunacy
- Mortar Mayhem
- Pedobear ( New - Just like the actually pedobear gamemode but in gmp )
- Tangled Tiles
- Volatile Virus
- Russian Roulette
- Rocket Jump
- Where's Waldo?
- Hot Potato
- Citizen Clubbing
- Coin Pickup
- Buyable Trails
- Buyable Hats
- Buyable Models.
- Trivia ( To be finished )
We have a fantastic mapper to can whip up whatever we ask in no time so don't hold back on your suggestions for minigames. If you have any then please post them on our sites GMP suggestion board.
TF2TD currently needs to be fixed. When it's ready i will announce it. We won't be making any changes to TF2TD because it's a classic and should stay like that ( Unless TF2 releases a new class ).
If you have suggestions then feel free to post them on our sites suggestion page.
We are going to be hosting OCRP but with a sort of twist. We want to make players from OCPR and PERP to feel welcome so we will be adding all the features that people loved so much from perp plus some of the ideas that we had planned to add before.
If you have suggestions then feel free to post them on our site's OCRP suggestion page.
Note: The site uses OpenID when you register so you MUST have gmod in order to register on our forums.
TF2TD: Will be joinable through GMP
GMR 2: N/A
OCRP: Not up yet.