What's it for?
Xbox 360, PS3 and PC.
WHEN, DEAR GOD, WHEN?!
We're gonna catch a glimpse of it at Gamescom and PAX, don't worry.
FUCK YOU, GIVE ME A RELEASE DATE!
Fine, fine. Fiscal year 2013. That's April 1st, 2012 onwards.
So what's in it?
Borderlands 2 has been said to have:
- New Characters
- New Skills
- Many new environments
- Weapons, all those delicious weapons.
- A 'deliciously crafted' story.
- Players will reveal secrets, and escalate mysteries of the Borderlands universe as they adventure across the unexplored new areas of Pandora.
- The original cast are now NPCs
- Claptrap is back!
- Currency is now 'Eridium'
- Weapons are being overhauled.
- NPCs are planned to interact with eachother and generally be more alive.
The reveal of Borderlands 2 and their first new character will be in the latest issue of Game Informer Magazine.
AND HERE ARE THOSE CONFIRMED DETAILS, COURTESY OF USAOKAY
Where are the Screenshots? :(
The character featured in these screenshots is known as the Gunzerker. I'll make a classes subtitle once the second is revealed.
For now, magazine scans from the thread contributors.
Given that I obtained a new found love for this game last summer when I decided to play it on a new character co-op with a friend, I proceeded to buy ALL the DLC after that and beat every single one. I love Borderlands and I can't wait for this either.
Teaser Trailer2kGames posted:
Leaked footage from Kotaku