1. Post #3481

August 2011
    130 Posts
    I'm betting the riots will be over when everyone's got themselves a new iPad
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Funny Funny x 2 (list)

2. Post #3482
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    7,760 Posts
    I want to go to London with full shopping bags and receipts for everything in them, then start running around and trying to avoid the police.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 20 (list)

3. Post #3483
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    8,398 Posts
    may have been said but apparently in birmingham football fans are convening in the city centre to protect it from any rioters which i think is pretty awesome

the footaball season starts this weekend so they picked the wrong time to riot
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3Agree Agree x 3 (list)

4. Post #3484
    smelly member
    June 2005
    7,148 Posts
    Footy Hooligans vs Rioting Chavs

Yes please.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

5. Post #3485
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    11,052 Posts

Yes please.
    What's the difference.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Zing Zing x 7Agree Agree x 3Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

6. Post #3486
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    8,398 Posts

Yes please.
    I love England, you can loot shops and burn cars but when football matches are at risk of being called off that's when shit gets serious
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

7. Post #3487
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    873 Posts
    What's the difference.
    More often than not, Footy Hooligans only harm eachother.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

8. Post #3488
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    4,695 Posts
    Is anything happening tonight or is it over? a girl has been arrested for organising a riot in Wakefield through Facebook
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Linux India Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

9. Post #3489
    September 2010
    1,025 Posts
    I live in Shoreham(near brighton) and i hear sirens and a helicopter keeps coming near. Anything in that direction?!

Edited:

I hate to make it sound scummy but we get this kind of stuff(Cops chasing a single man with a helicopter) but still...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

10. Post #3490
    Insensitive Jackass
    June 2011
    1,945 Posts
    Is anything happening tonight or is it over? a girl has been arrested for organising a riot in Wakefield through Facebook
    Owned.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

11. Post #3491
    Gold Member
    February 2006
    1,106 Posts
    There's so many police officers about, I don't think anything will kick off in London. If anything does, it'll be quickly quashed.

12. Post #3492
    February 2010
    16,390 Posts
    I love England, you can loot shops and burn cars but when football matches are at risk of being called off that's when shit gets serious
    I waited an entire summer for Premier League football, I'll be damned if some chav cunt postpones it for another week.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

13. Post #3493
    Fuarrrrkin sexier than zeez bruh
    March 2011
    1,771 Posts
    Relatively quiet here. Was in the city centre earlier and the police are swarming about. Once this is over however, I think we should be concerned about the bill on the taxpayer. Thousands of officers on overtime pay adn the replacement of vehicles and other riot gear is going to cost a pretty penny. I'm pissed off that the rioters will get away with it, as I'm assuming half of them don't pay tax. The tax from me and three other mugs pays for one lazy arses beer and sky tv and he dares riot? I'm literally shaking with rage at the moment.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

14. Post #3494
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    2,252 Posts
    Is anything happening tonight or is it over?
    Most of the rioters are staying in from the bad weather.

Wouldn't want to catch a cold now would they?

15. Post #3495
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    7,352 Posts
    Most of the rioters are staying in from the bad weather.

Wouldn't want to catch a cold now would they?
    Why? Gives them an excuse to loot hospitals and pharmacies and fuck everyone over. At'll show 'em Converva'ives innit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

16. Post #3496
    intercontinental mexican sausage filler
    October 2009
    2,594 Posts
    seems quiet tonight i guess. why did they suddenly stop.

17. Post #3497
    Ask me about my .gif fetish
    February 2008
    3,594 Posts
    I went to pick up a friend from the train station, which isn't far from the city centre. I reckon I saw about 10 police cars and around 5 foot patrols on that 3 mile journey and back. Plus I think about 5-6 officers in and around the entrance of the station.
    I've never seen so many police patrolling at the same time before.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

18. Post #3498
    February 2010
    16,390 Posts
    Bad weather.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

19. Post #3499
    Insensitive Jackass
    June 2011
    1,945 Posts
    Well i can't fit many more lcd tv's in my room and i need to sell some of these ipads.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 9 (list)

20. Post #3500
    smelly member
    June 2005
    7,148 Posts
    Because they didn't really have an agenda to pursue, and everyone already got the phat l00tz they wanted.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

21. Post #3501
    You're Gonna Carry That Weight.
    June 2008
    7,186 Posts
    Bad weather.
    and increased police presence. I think they might come back soon.

22. Post #3502
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    3,299 Posts
    I live in Shoreham(near brighton) and i hear sirens and a helicopter keeps coming near. Anything in that direction?!

Edited:

I hate to make it sound scummy but we get this kind of stuff(Cops chasing a single man with a helicopter) but still...
    I don't think much has happened south of london. I just hope they don't start rioting during the Pride celebrations, since there'll be loads of people there.

23. Post #3503
    February 2010
    1,255 Posts
    Well i can't fit many more lcd tv's in my room and i need so sell some of these ipads.
    getting old now

cunt
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 7Disagree Disagree x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

24. Post #3504
    goatse
    January 2006
    33,046 Posts
    scuse me i'm having a moment with my fellow citizens of the commonwealth.
    ugh it pains me to see you post, honestly
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 15 (list)

25. Post #3505
    Abused by Girlfriend
    January 2010
    19,773 Posts
    ugh it pains me to see you post, honestly
    doesn't what he's doing count as trolling
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

26. Post #3506
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    1,885 Posts

riots in edinburgh
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Late Late x 9Funny Funny x 7 (list)

27. Post #3507
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    4,895 Posts
    HEY GUYS I'M GOING TO GO ORGANIZE A RIOT, DO IT COVERTLY? NAH I'MMA JUST POST ON FACEBOOK! NOTHING WILL EVER HAPPEN! HAHAHA!

I laugh at their stupidity.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

28. Post #3508

29. Post #3509
    March 2011
    1,220 Posts
    HEY GUYS I'M GOING TO GO ORGANIZE A RIOT, DO IT COVERTLY? NAH I'MMA JUST POST ON FACEBOOK! NOTHING WILL EVER HAPPEN! HAHAHA!

I laugh at their stupidity.
    planning a riot covertly is kind of counter-productive.

30. Post #3510
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    1,506 Posts
    I live in Wakefield, I've heard nothing.

31. Post #3511
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    3,364 Posts
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p00jpw7j

This is the best thing of all time.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 3Funny Funny x 1 (list)

32. Post #3512
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    4,812 Posts
    Apparantely a Asda tried to get set alight not far from me, but it was 'contained' now its spread a bit closer to my house

33. Post #3513
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    15,287 Posts
    Apparantely a Asda tried to get set alight not far from me, but it was 'contained' now its spread a bit closer to my house
    People are still rioting?

34. Post #3514
    Insensitive Jackass
    June 2011
    1,945 Posts
    getting old now

cunt
    Don't cry go get your own television set today.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p00jpw7j

This is the best thing of all time.

Not available in your area.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

35. Post #3515
    February 2010
    16,390 Posts
    Not available in your area.
    He talks about big boots and positive thinking.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

36. Post #3516
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    4,812 Posts
    People are still rioting?
    Trying to

37. Post #3517
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    6,588 Posts
    It looks like that guy is looting Chinese food. Doesn't he know that's a waste of time. He'll feel the need to loot again in 30 minutes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 4Funny Funny x 1 (list)

38. Post #3518
    October 2009
    804 Posts
    Hello Rioters. Look at your friend, now back to me. Now at your friend, now back to me. Sadly, he isn't me, but if he stopped using bombs and started using job centre he could potentially be me. Look down, back up. Where are we? You're at an interview with the man your friend could work for. What's in your hand? Back at me. I have it. It's an application form to that job you need. Look again. The form is now money. Anything is possible when you get a job & stop looting. I'm on a horse.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny x 7Agree x 4Winner x 2Artistic x 1Useful x 1 (list)

39. Post #3519
    You're Gonna Carry That Weight.
    June 2008
    7,186 Posts
    Hello Rioters. Look at your friend, now back to me. Now at your friend, now back to me. Sadly, he isn't me, but if he stopped using bombs and started using job centre he could potentially be me. Look down, back up. Where are we? You're at an interview with the man your friend could work for. What's in your hand? Back at me. I have it. It's an application form to that job you need. Look again. The form is now money. Anything is possible when you get a job & stop looting. I'm on a horse.

I'm ashamed to be in the same thread as you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 23Funny Funny x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

40. Post #3520
    ask me about my title
    August 2009
    2,760 Posts
    Can anyone offer a recap of the nights events?