1. Post #81
    April 2008
    518 Posts
    Hey most the police use the police issue firearm or can you own a different type but the same caliber?

2. Post #82
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    January 2006
    3,020 Posts
    aren't you one of the racists from yesterday?

attacked any black youths today?
    lynch niggers all day every day

(User was banned for this post ("Racism." - Pascall))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 20 (list)

3. Post #83
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    23,890 Posts
    riots never work?
    Usually they don't. A lot of them don't even seem to have a purpose other than "I'm angry / happy and I'm going to take it out on the city by burning / raiding vehicles / stores."

Even the 1992 LA Riots, which were over the beating of 1 man, killed 53 people, caused a billion dollars and damage, and only ended when the US Military showed up Armed and told everyone it was time to go home.

Sure, there was an investigation into the incident afterward, but the rioting did much more harm than good.

4. Post #84
    January 2010
    2,718 Posts
    At least this is better than in LA where stupid Lakers fans riot if their team wins OR loses.

5. Post #85
    Official Bro of DD

June 2010
    13,642 Posts
    Man I really want to be in a huge riot at least once in my life
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 New Zealand Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Funny Funny x 2 (list)

6. Post #86
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    17,973 Posts
    What's fucking next?

Edited:

LETS GET OUR NUCLEAR REACTORS BACK IN GERMANY.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Poland Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

7. Post #87
    April 2010
    2,432 Posts
    Just read about this. Im on the side of the police, because the bullet fired at the Officer who was saved by the radio made the Police believe he was a threat, and obviously they returned fire instinctively. Its also stupid how the family was up in arms and went to the effort of starting a riot because a complete idiot got what was coming to him.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

8. Post #88
    September 2008
    239 Posts
    This was annoying. I couldn't sleep last night because of the police cars and the helicopters that hover around the riots.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

9. Post #89

April 2010
    737 Posts
    If the guy shot at the police first then I don't feel sorry for this guy at all and I don't see why anyone else would. Oh wait I know why they do because they are complete scumbags. You throw away all your rights if you open fire on police officers. Stupid people rioting.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 9Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

10. Post #90
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    5,456 Posts
    Tottenham isnt that far from here.

You'll think it'll never happen close to you.

11. Post #91
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    10,890 Posts
    Yeah let's riot because firearms officers were shot at and didn't want to die.

And why are people saying guns are banned in the UK they're just restricted.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

12. Post #92
    February 2010
    16,187 Posts
    Anarchists.

UK's full of them.

In this case, idiots, not anarchists.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

13. Post #93
    September 2010
    125 Posts
    At the least, it wasn't a riot over sport. They're just stupid; no matter the sport.
    Better yet riots started over the protesting of 'extremism' (how can you protest against extremism, really?) The government doesn't have an 'extremism' sector so protesting is a waste of time.
    Riots are started by the irrational or narrow-minded.

14. Post #94
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    14,786 Posts

Gotta love fat bald men, shouldn't they be at home shouting at football matches and abusing their wives?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 12 (list)

15. Post #95
    Jsm
    "Belgium is pretty much a non-country"
    June 2006
    7,876 Posts
    Just read about this. Im on the side of the police, because the bullet fired at the Officer who was saved by the radio made the Police believe he was a threat, and obviously they returned fire instinctively. Its also stupid how the family was up in arms and went to the effort of starting a riot because a complete idiot got what was coming to him.
    I decided to try and find out as much as I could about this last night and I would have to agree with you, it seems the police did the right thing and all this is a massive overreaction.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

16. Post #96
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    4,432 Posts
    destroy city property to get what you want

it always (never) works

riots never work?

shows your education
    The Poll Tax riots contributed to the fall of Thatcher as she resigned very soon after
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 India Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

17. Post #97
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    14,403 Posts
    I don't know about anyone else, but I'm going to be a lot less sympathetic to somebody's cause if he's flipping my car over and setting it on fire.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

18. Post #98
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    4,910 Posts

Angry bald headed old firm rioters are the most destructive, so much so that the usual backpack scarf wearing anarco-student malcontent types avoid them altogether, hilarity often ensues when they somehow mix, the result is often never pretty.

19. Post #99
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    1,879 Posts

correct me if i'm wrong, but that was from when rangers played man u in manchester wasn't it? then the rangers fans decided to try and destroy the city.

true glaswegians
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

20. Post #100
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    4,432 Posts
    I like how it's always the cheapest shops that get looted

Reminds me of the student protests where Poundland was broken in to
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 India Show Events Funny Funny x 7 (list)

21. Post #101
    Gold Member
    September 2008
    12,243 Posts
    Wait, so the people are rioting over the shooting of a man who attempted to murder a police officer?
    It's Tottenham what do you expect. Honestly if anything I'm not exactly happy a man was killed but they did what had to be done to save lives.

22. Post #102
    Insensitive Jackass
    June 2011
    1,945 Posts
    What's up with this Tottenham place anyway? Anything special about it? From what i read this far only low life criminal scum live there.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

23. Post #103
    Gold Member
    September 2008
    12,243 Posts
    riots never work?

shows your education
    Riots only lead to more violence.

Edited:

What's up with this Tottenham place anyway? Anything special about it? From what i read this far only low life criminal scum live there.
    It's a working class area of London, I wouldn't say it's scummy though.

24. Post #104
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    1,879 Posts
    Riots only lead to more violence.

Edited:

It's a working class area of London, I wouldn't say it's scummy though.
    Or political reform as was the result of the poll tax riots.

i'm not trying to condone what these idiots did, but sometimes they do work.

25. Post #105
    Gold Member
    September 2008
    12,243 Posts
    Or political reform as was the result of the poll tax riots.

i'm not trying to condone what these idiots did, but sometimes they do work.
    There are some exceptions to the rule but I just don't like the idea of destroying/damaging peoples livlihoods to get what you want.

26. Post #106
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    1,520 Posts
    Seriously, why is anyone siding with the protestors saying it is a good idea to burn cars and burn down business and peoples property?!?! They are protesting over the fact that a man was shot after he tried to shoot some police officers, he pulled out a gun and shot at the police officers, what justice do they want exactly? Commendations to the officers? Good lord Tottenham you must be an low IQ black hole.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

27. Post #107
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    2,137 Posts

Whoah it's like three of my uncle.

28. Post #108
    June 2010
    6,147 Posts
    If the guy shot at the police first then I don't feel sorry for this guy at all and I don't see why anyone else would. Oh wait I know why they do because they are complete scumbags. You throw away all your rights if you open fire on police officers. Stupid people rioting.
    Rights are not revokable. That is why they are rights.
    I agree with the officer returning fire though - he had the right to self defence and had the duty to remove the threat.

29. Post #109
    Gotta love fat bald men, shouldn't they be at home shouting at football matches and abusing their wives?
    Shouldn't they be... there to protest... goin' on a march... because they want Britain to be back British...?

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 9Agree Agree x 1 (list)

30. Post #110
    February 2010
    16,187 Posts
    correct me if i'm wrong, but that was from when rangers played man u in manchester wasn't it? then the rangers fans decided to try and destroy the city.

true glaswegians
    Correct, except it was when they played Zenit St. Petersburg in the 2008 UEFA Cup Final.

31. Post #111
    Dennab
    May 2007
    1,218 Posts
    Over a game of hockey.
    This riot is just as stupid.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

32. Post #112
    June 2009
    1,822 Posts
    Shouldn't they be... there to protest... goin' on a march... because they want Britain to be back British...?

Anybody who didn't leave school at 16 knows these people are idiots anyway
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

33. Post #113
    Gold Member
    March 2005
    2,593 Posts
    Idiots.

34. Post #114
    Dennab
    May 2007
    1,218 Posts
    It seems like no one over there know what self defense is...

35. Post #115
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    18,885 Posts
    While the intensity of the rioting is fucking stupid, it's good that the people in the UK and France for example still can actually stand up to their government. Don't see this happening in the US, ever.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Finland Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

36. Post #116
    May 2010
    394 Posts
    Londoner here and I am not only furious, but I'm genuinely saddened.

I'm sick and tired of the so called 'black community' blaming the police for everything and anything and using it as an excuse to carry out this feral shit. Your local 'gangsta' shot at the cops so quite rightly, he's going to get shot in return, seriously what is there to criticise? WHAT DID YOU EXPECT THEM TO DO? Being stopped and searched by the police because you're black? The reason for that is that blacks are still a minority in Greater London yet commit a disproportionate amount of violent crime. Are they the only group that commit crime? No, but just as a DVD counterfeiter is most likely to be asian, a paedophile is most likely to be a white male, blacks are statistically most likely to carry out criminal violence. I have yet to see hordes of Chinese or Polish youths stab someone to death because they live in a different postcode or they showed apparent 'disrespect'.

I'm sick and tired of these people. I never had a problem with any group of people before but living in this otherwise great city and being relentlessely exposed for years to their savage behaviour has turned me into a racist and I'm not the only one. When shit like this happens everyone seems to pussyfoot around the elephant in the room and because we aren't allowed to discuss these issues the problem will only get WORSE, exponentially.

I do not want to live in a country with martial law but they should've sent in the military, fully armed, to shoot dead every single one of those disgusting subhuman animals committing these acts of violence. The world would be a better place without them.

(User was banned for this post ("Racism" - Orkel))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Dumb x 12Funny x 9Informative x 3Agree x 3Disagree x 1 (list)

37. Post #117
    March 2011
    1,218 Posts

I'm sick and tired of the so called 'black community' blaming the police for everything and anything and using it as an excuse to carry out this feral shit. Your local 'gangsta' shot at the cops so quite rightly, he's going to get shot in return, seriously what is there to criticise? WHAT DID YOU EXPECT THEM TO DO? Being stopped and searched by the police because you're black? The reason for that is that blacks are still a minority in Greater London yet commit a disproportionate amount of violent crime. Are they the only group that commit crime? No, but just as a DVD counterfeiter is most likely to be asian, a paedophile is most likely to be a white male, blacks are statistically most likely to carry out criminal violence. I have yet to see hordes of Chinese or Polish youths stab someone to death because they live in a different postcode or they showed apparent 'disrespect'.

I'm sick and tired of these people. I never had a problem with any group of people before but living in this otherwise great city and being relentlessely exposed for years to their savage behaviour has turned me into a racist and I'm not the only one. When shit like this happens everyone seems to pussyfoot around the elephant in the room and because we aren't allowed to discuss these issues the problem will only get WORSE, exponentially.

I do not want to live in a country with martial law but they should've sent in the military, fully armed, to shoot dead every single one of those disgusting subhuman animals committing these acts of violence. The world would be a better place without them.
    congratulations you stupid shit, you just brought racism into a discussion when it isn't even the subject.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

38. Post #118
    MEGA SENPAI KAWAII UGUU~~ =^_^=
    September 2008
    14,605 Posts
    You're sick.

Edited:

Angry bald headed old firm rioters are the most destructive, so much so that the usual backpack scarf wearing anarco-student malcontent types avoid them altogether, hilarity often ensues when they somehow mix, the result is often never pretty.
    But those are the best kind of rioters.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

39. Post #119
    May 2010
    394 Posts
    congratulations you stupid shit, you just brought racism into a discussion when it isn't even the subject.
    Of course it is. If it was a rainbow coalition of thugs, like some warped Benetton ad, then you may have a point but it's mainly black youths, the same as it was in the Paris riots.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Informative Informative x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

40. Post #120
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    11,471 Posts

Oh boy, so now you want the bloody MILITARY to "shoot all these rioting animals"

You're sick in the fucking head, you know that?

Edited:

Oh no people are rioting, break out the guns and shoot them all.

That's just adding fuel to the fucking fire.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)