1. Post #3921
    April 2009
    1,928 Posts
    I'm English and live in England and hate England so..... I much prefer British or Great Britain, England just reminds me of chavs and bad football.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

2. Post #3922
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    4,702 Posts
    The prisons are getting full with 100 people being sentenced per day and it's been said they will run out of space if it continues this way, but there is no immediate crisis.

The woman who got 5 months for receiving a pair of stolen shorts has been released after appealing

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-14583562

3. Post #3923
    Gold Member
    September 2008
    12,536 Posts
    That's not what he was saying at all. Stop trying to twist his words.
    I'm not, what he's saying is that you should "Shut up" a person who isn't insinuating violence rather stating their opinion.

Edited:

Considering that England contains 84% of the UK's population, I really doubt that.
    Yes that's why we had to appease them by allowing them to vote on our laws but not vice versa.

Edited:

The prisons are getting full with 100 people being sentenced per day and it's been said they will run out of space if it continues this way, but there is no immediate crisis.

The woman who got 5 months for receiving a pair of stolen shorts has been released after appealing

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-14583562
    It's getting fucking stupid now.

4. Post #3924
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    1,251 Posts
    I refuse to believe this is just a bunch of worthless scum looting for the lulz. This seems to just have been the straw to the metaphorical camel's back, so to speak, for the shit that the Conservative government has been doing to the middle-lower classes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 5Late Late x 1 (list)