1. Post #1

August 2011
    275 Posts
    UPDATE : PAGE 5 HAS PICS OF THE PEELING. PREPARE YOURSELF BEFORE WATCHING. GROSS

WTF @ title, I don't remember typing such a crooked sentence?!
    Can't edit, so you'll have to accept.

Ok so the story is this.
    The summer has been absolute shit in Holland this year, no sun at all. Well almost no sun.
    All my mates went on holiday to Greece, where there WAS sun, so I was complaining about being pale compared to them.
    So a "general" girlfriend took me to her favorite tanning salon. I felt less gay because I was taken by a chick, but ok.
    She got into one of the booths and told me she'd see me in "a couple of minutes".

This was my first time ever near a tanningsalon so I had no idea what to do. I inserted 15 euro's into one of the booths, the door opened and I got in.
    I stripped naked, and got into the bed itself. Apparently I then fell asleep because the next thing I remember is waking up to the sound of that girl I was with banging on the door asking if I was in there.
    I quickly got out, even though the timer still had some time on it. I was feeling a little, funny, I guess.

So she goes "Wow you were in there for a long time, weren't you? I thought you had left already, I even went to the parking lot to see if you were in the car..."
    I'm like "Ha, I seriously have no idea. How long did you spend in the booth and what kind of money did you spend?"
    Her reply was "I was in there for 10 minutes and spent 5 euro's, why?"

That's when I started feeling a little worried. She's an experienced tanningbed user, I'm not, and she only used that bed for 10 minutes!
    After some thinking and backtracking I spent at least 25 minutes in that stupid thing.

I'd like to state that I wasn't red at all when I got out, and only on the drive back I started to feel tingly. Not painful or anything, but just tingly.
    After I dropped her off at her home, I went home where I first realized something was long.

My mom didnt say anything when she saw me, she just said "Uh oh". I headed for the nearest mirror, which was upstairs and I noticed that walking up the stairs hurt like a BITHC.
    What I saw there scared the shit outta me:

Basically its first degree burns all over my body, including face and private parts.
    And second degree burns on the insides of my knees and arms. Which SUCKS. It hurts like a fothermucker!

Also after three days:

Dont fuck me on this one. Im trying to be friendly and give you a genuine warning about how dangerous these things are when used by someone who knows shit about them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Funny x 298Friendly x 30Optimistic x 8Dumb x 2Useful x 1Agree x 1Informative x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    June 2011
    279 Posts
    I love threads with naked people. They make Facepunch a better place to be.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Optimistic x 74Funny x 16Agree x 10Dumb x 3Disagree x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    foxcock
    June 2008
    6,874 Posts
    so you burned yourself
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Late Late x 1 (list)

4. Post #4

August 2011
    275 Posts
    so you burned yourself
    Very badly yes.

The inside of my knees are actually cracking open now, creating open wounds.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Friendly Friendly x 110Funny Funny x 6Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    3,459 Posts
    How ridiculous.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Zing Zing x 38Funny Funny x 1Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    January 2009
    1,114 Posts
    Ow. That burns.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 5Zing Zing x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

7. Post #7

August 2011
    275 Posts
    How ridiculous.
    Ah so true. Sorry.

8. Post #8
    December 2009
    5,967 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Malaysia Show Events Funny x 457Agree x 12Winner x 3Zing x 2Optimistic x 1Useful x 1Disagree x 1 (list)

9. Post #9
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    2,631 Posts
    holy shit that looks painful
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 22Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

10. Post #10
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    4,017 Posts
    Dear Christ.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Linux Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

11. Post #11

August 2011
    275 Posts
    Wat?

Also. I occasionally smoke, and I get slapped in the face with stickers saying "Warning: These might damage your health."
    But I've been an occasional smoker for years now, and I never burned myself.

I get into a damn tanningbed once and Im burned all over. I didn't see any stickers there.
    Srsly government, wtf.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 63Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

12. Post #12
    November 2010
    1,338 Posts
    I was having my dinner, now its all over my screen.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 9Funny Funny x 5Disagree Disagree x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

13. Post #13
    December 2009
    5,967 Posts
    that censor bar looks a little big that's all
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Malaysia Show Events Funny x 162Agree x 5Zing x 2Disagree x 2Winner x 1 (list)

14. Post #14
    August 2009
    1,250 Posts
    Tanning beds are for gays anyways. Why'd you use them?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Linux Canada Show Events Dumb x 21Agree x 6Optimistic x 2Informative x 1Late x 1 (list)

15. Post #15
    January 2009
    1,058 Posts
    This is what will happen if you stay too long inside a tanning bed:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Israel Show Events Funny Funny x 88Agree Agree x 8Informative Informative x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

16. Post #16
    December 2009
    5,967 Posts
    Also, your ass crack looks like an arrow pointing down
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Malaysia Show Events Funny Funny x 43Agree Agree x 4Informative Informative x 3 (list)

17. Post #17
    October 2007
    212 Posts
    Shit man, being pale is a whole lot better than roasting yourself. Gotta be careful with that kind of stuff, I'd of just waited for a sunny day.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 24 (list)

18. Post #18
    Dennab
    August 2011
    442 Posts
    the thread icon does say NSFW, learn how to use brains, yeah?

19. Post #19
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    3,365 Posts
    I reckon you're being a big generous with your black bar there mate...

Also, the worst sunburn I had was in Thailand last year.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 29Optimistic Optimistic x 6Funny Funny x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

20. Post #20
    August 2007
    1,080 Posts
    How ridiculous.
    I thought it was supposed to be a pun... ya know... RED...

*shrug*
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 12Funny Funny x 4 (list)

21. Post #21
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    2,393 Posts
    I rated your post funny, but it's not because of your story. I just couldn't stop from laughing at the reflection of your penis on the wall, compared to the censored version you gave.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Linux United States Show Events Funny x 164Winner x 17Agree x 6Informative x 2Dumb x 1Zing x 1Disagree x 1 (list)

22. Post #22
    Gold Member

June 2006
    1,105 Posts
    was there really no warnings or guidelines for use written anywhere near the thing?

that'd be an instant lawsuit in the US, assuming the place didn't make you sign a contract prior to use.

23. Post #23
    Dennab
    August 2011
    442 Posts
    I rated your post funny, but it's not because of your story. I just couldn't stop from laughing at the reflection of your penis on the wall, compared to the censored version you gave.
    oh my god, I just noticed that. I also have a small penis, but he has the smallest of all known on facepunch. Welcome, small-penis.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events Informative x 24Dumb x 4Friendly x 2Useful x 1Optimistic x 1 (list)

24. Post #24

August 2011
    275 Posts
    Lol the reflection is shopped, and ofcourse the censorbar is bigger than it needed to be.
    Nothing wrong with bringing a funny note to a very painful thread, is there?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 36Funny Funny x 6Friendly Friendly x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

25. Post #25
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    3,365 Posts
    Shadow is clearly fake...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 50Dumb Dumb x 3Disagree Disagree x 2Late Late x 1 (list)

26. Post #26
    Gold Member

June 2006
    1,105 Posts
    Lol the reflection is shopped, and ofcourse the censorbar is bigger than it needed to be.

please report all penis lengths accurately it bothers me personally when anyone does otherwise i record them for personal use later it is very important readings are correct.....
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 33Informative Informative x 3 (list)

27. Post #27
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    2,393 Posts
    I never said either one was fake, I just found it hilarious for for some reason.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Linux United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

28. Post #28
    Dennab
    August 2011
    442 Posts
    I see you live in the netherlands, tell Anne Frank to come to my house, I have a big crush on her

what, I'm 14.

(User was banned for this post ("Threadshitting" - Autumn))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events Dumb Dumb x 70Funny Funny x 6 (list)

29. Post #29
    December 2006
    53 Posts
    fuck it, horrible.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5Funny Funny x 2 (list)

30. Post #30

August 2011
    275 Posts
    Shadow is clearly fake...
    Ofcourse it is mate.
    I wanted to give you guys a laugh

I never said either one was fake, I just found it hilarious for for some reason.
    Well then at least I had moderate succes :D
    Welcome. I thought some people might laugh about it.

I was just inb4 "lol small penis"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

31. Post #31
    Dennab
    August 2011
    442 Posts
    Never take a ginger to thailand (this is what happens when you tell your friend to put suncream on, and he doesnt.)

]

WHAT THE FUCK, TAKE THAT THE FUCK OFF.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events Agree Agree x 6Funny Funny x 4 (list)

32. Post #32
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    4,197 Posts
    Never take a ginger to thailand (this is what happens when you tell your friend to put suncream on, and he doesnt.)

Snipped image
    What in the actual fuck.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

33. Post #33
    Oh holy fuck man.

34. Post #34

August 2011
    275 Posts
    was there really no warnings or guidelines for use written anywhere near the thing?

that'd be an instant lawsuit in the US, assuming the place didn't make you sign a contract prior to use.
    I did not sign a contract whatsoever.
    I just inserted money into an automated machine that made me choose a cabin via touchscreen and told me the minimum i had to insert was 5 euro's. Yes I went apeshit and put in triple that, but it didnt say how much it'd cost.

And yes instant lawsuit in US, here in the Netherlands we just accept that we haven't been as careful as one should have been. It's partly my fault as well, so why sue.

After a phonecall I got my money back so why create more problems?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Friendly Friendly x 8Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

35. Post #35
    December 2008
    181 Posts
    WHAT THE FUCK, TAKE THAT THE FUCK OFF.
    QUICK! TAKE SOME
    http://eyebleach.com/
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Germany Show Events Funny Funny x 6Useful Useful x 3 (list)

36. Post #36
    February 2010
    1,255 Posts
    Medium rare
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Zing x 7Agree x 2Funny x 1Disagree x 1Winner x 1Dumb x 1 (list)

37. Post #37
    Dennab
    August 2011
    442 Posts
    Thank you kind sir,

I now owe you 50 internets.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events Dumb Dumb x 32Friendly Friendly x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

38. Post #38
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    716 Posts
    why did you register to post this?

39. Post #39

August 2011
    275 Posts
    why did you register to post this?
    Because I have been planning on becoming active for some time.
    I just didn't wanna be that guy that just registers and leeches without contributing, so I waited till I had something to share.

Here you go, and heed my warning or I registered for nothing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Friendly Friendly x 17 (list)

40. Post #40
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    4,758 Posts
    op you may have cancer
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 14Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)