1. Post #121
    Dennab
    June 2011
    2,108 Posts
    OPs got a sizzled sausage.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

2. Post #122
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    2,475 Posts
    After I dropped her off at her home, I went home where I first realized something was long.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Winner Winner x 11Funny Funny x 2 (list)

3. Post #123

August 2011
    275 Posts

uploaded on tinypic just for everyone to see a more realistic picture of what a sun burn can do!
    Lol I can't believe you took the time to restore my leg just so you could make small penis jokes. nice one. Rated winner :D

Edited:

I love how this thread has devolved into making fun of the op's insecurity of his wang size.

The length he made the shadow and black bar is right between being an obvious joke and being a serious attempt of covering his insecurities.

Sucks about the burn though, only time I've ever been burned was in The Netherlands, amazingly, and it was very minor, on a spot on my back I missed with the lotion.
    Woooh wooh wooh...
    What are you talking about? Insecurities, and attempt of covering up my insecurities :\

I appreciate you trying to make a joke but you're not psychic obviously.
    Nothing of what you just said is remotely true. :P

Edit://
    Apart from it being an obvious joke.

Edited:

Lol you made me look in OP if I really made that typo or if you fixed it.
    Rated winner lol
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

4. Post #124
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    2,475 Posts
    Lol you made me look in OP if I really made that typo or if you fixed it.
    Rated winner lol
    Haha yeah, I usually don't like making fun of the length of someones wiener, but I felt this was harmless and hope you dont take it personal or anything. And it was too easy
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

5. Post #125
    August 2011
    1 Posts
    Laughed at the oversized censor. But dude, 2nd and 1st degree burns is terrible, hearts go out to ya.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 6 (list)

6. Post #126
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    11,828 Posts
    Duh, you're white, what were you expecting?

7. Post #127
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    3,554 Posts
    I remember i got burned once, and my skin was painful to the touch. I got itchy, but whenever i scratched i would be in imense pain, if i stopped, i would be subject to unbearable itching.

8. Post #128
    NEAT GUY
    January 2011
    18,726 Posts
    Relevant:

0:16 always makes me laugh for some reason.

On another note, I've never tried using a tanning bed as I've read so many things about them that aren't that great.

This makes me not want to use them even more.

9. Post #129
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    14,448 Posts
    I've been sunburnt so many times it's retarded.

I'm super pale as well.

I've accepted my future death from skin cancer.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 5Agree Agree x 1 (list)

10. Post #130
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    7,876 Posts
    So you were naked in the tanning bed? Just so you know, tanning your dick to a near crisp doesn't make it any longer.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

11. Post #131
    Dennab
    August 2009
    1,257 Posts
    So you were naked in the tanning bed? Just so you know, tanning your dick to a near crisp doesn't make it any longer.
    you're obviously wrong, didn't you see that bar?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 17Agree Agree x 3Zing Zing x 1 (list)

12. Post #132
    Chief of facepunch medical staff
    December 2006
    18,447 Posts
    omg raCIst??!!?

Edited:

I get sunburnt all the time. I live in an arid country. And I once burnt so badly that I was tanned in the two areas on my shoulders that I was tanned for over a year.

And once I was on a school camp, and I burnt my face, I then went to a place with a giant bouncy council and fell over on my face. Hurt so bad. It was ridiculous. Didn't help that it was really hot at that time and the bouncy council was dark green. So it was really hot as well.
    is that an australian term, because i've only ever heard of them being called bouncy castles. unless we are talking about different things! but i'm not quite sure what a bouncy council would be...

13. Post #133
    August 2011
    272 Posts
    Unless he was mediterranean. Then he'd be orange.

14. Post #134
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    2,000 Posts
    omg raCIst??!!?

Edited:

is that an australian term, because i've only ever heard of them being called bouncy castles. unless we are talking about different things! but i'm not quite sure what a bouncy council would be...
    Whoops, sorry I put the wrong word there. Yeah bouncy castle.

15. Post #135
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    3,140 Posts
    Oh shit that musta hurt

Is your dick sunburnt too?
    ... Oh shit gotta be painful if it is
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 France Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

16. Post #136

August 2011
    275 Posts
    Haha yeah, I usually don't like making fun of the length of someones wiener, but I felt this was harmless and hope you dont take it personal or anything. And it was too easy
    Nah it's fine bro! I had a good laugh as well.
    I mean, if I make it ridiculously big, then why shouldn't you be able to make it really small VV
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

17. Post #137
    June 2008
    133 Posts

Tans don't look good.

When your skin tans it's because the cells are damaged.

(User was banned for this post ("Image macro/Why reply" - Autumn))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 7 (list)

18. Post #138
    Gold Member
    December 2004
    9,401 Posts

Tans don't look good.

When your skin tans it's because the cells are damaged.

(User was banned for this post ("Image macro/Why reply" - Autumn))
    Rather, skin tans to prevent mutagenic damage in DNA from the radiation present in UV Rays. Tanning before you go to a much sunnier place, is wise, as long as you do it gradually and not excessively.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 4Informative Informative x 1 (list)

19. Post #139
    Fuck Bitches, Get Scritches
    April 2005
    1,323 Posts
    Burns just suck, period.

I once used too much tea-tree oil in a bath and got a chemical burn. Shit sucked.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3Dumb Dumb x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

20. Post #140
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    2,475 Posts
    Tanning and Sun also increases the body's level of hormones that naturally make us "happier".

21. Post #141
    Chief of facepunch medical staff
    December 2006
    18,447 Posts
    Burns just suck, period.

I once used too much tea-tree oil in a bath and got a chemical burn. Shit sucked.
    you didn't use it neat... right?

22. Post #142
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    2,940 Posts
    I've had 1st degree burns in my face from sunbathing recently, not really something you'd enjoy. I couldn't frown for days.

23. Post #143
    August 2009
    8,212 Posts
    Oh shit that musta hurt

Is your dick sunburnt too?
    ... Oh shit gotta be painful if it is
    What if he looks at some hot pictures
    Oh damn that is HNNNNNG

24. Post #144
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    1,034 Posts
    I work outside all day which is a mixed blessing. On one hand, my skin is conditioned so it doesn't really burn anymore and I'm a nice bronze color on my arms, legs, and face. On the other hand, due to my uniform regulations, I have the gnarliest of farmer's tans. Going shirtless anywhere is not an option.

25. Post #145
    August 2011
    234 Posts
    FUCK SUNBURN

It is among the top 5 things I hate in life. I live in Florida so I get it a couple times a year.

also have fun peeling skin off your ass   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Funny Funny x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

26. Post #146
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    1,774 Posts
    clicked on one of the images, got a virus from the page. great.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

27. Post #147
    August 2010
    145 Posts
    Did you burn your knob?

28. Post #148
    Dennab
    August 2009
    1,257 Posts
    I've never had a sunburn. as an alpha, I tan gracefully
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 7 (list)

29. Post #149
    Giving Away Games
    December 2009
    4,112 Posts
    Lucky me, I'm part Native American, so I burn but burns become tans within hours, and i almost never peel.

30. Post #150
    November 2010
    1,263 Posts
    in the middle ages being pale would be as sexy as fuck because it means you don't have to go out and work in the fields like a PEASANT

31. Post #151
    Silver Member
    April 2008
    2,360 Posts
    i burn myself every day at work, it sucks how everything in a kitchen is either as hot as fire or on fire
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Canada Show Events Zing Zing x 1 (list)

32. Post #152
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    15,950 Posts
    I get sunburnt pretty badly. This is from my first warped tour in 09.

Also, this is for the OP:
    http://how-to-spell-ridiculous.com/
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

33. Post #153
    July 2009
    2,867 Posts
    I've gotten burned maybe twice in my life because I refuse to leave shade whenever possible.

Maybe the glow of the monitor and my CFL lamp are the only reason why I don't look like a ghost.

That Final Destination thing freaked me out, it's pretty fucking gruesome to have people slowly burnt to death.

34. Post #154
    "If something happens, be assured it was planned this way"
    April 2010
    1,968 Posts
    How old are you? Because if you are to young that can fuck up your life.

35. Post #155

August 2011
    275 Posts
    I'm 42 years old
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Netherlands Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

36. Post #156
    ~I want you inside me~
    May 2005
    17,294 Posts
    I've never had a sunburn. as an alpha, I tan gracefully
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5Agree Agree x 2 (list)

37. Post #157

August 2011
    275 Posts
    I'm 42 years old

No but seriously, you're just hoping I'll say I'm underage so you can fap to my naked underage bodehh. Pervert
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

38. Post #158
    May 2007
    410 Posts
    Check out this badboy:

After one of those music festivals in summer, picture was taken the next day.

39. Post #159

August 2011
    275 Posts
    Check out this badboy: http://imageshack.us/f/696/dsc00036yx.jpg/

After one of those music festivals in summer
    Lol I know how much it hurts and still I laugh :p

40. Post #160
    May 2007
    410 Posts
    Yeah, i found it funny till i had to wear long pants for work the next day.