1. Post #321
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    2,943 Posts
    Dumb question, how do I install this?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

2. Post #322
    September 2009
    5,112 Posts
    Patch the game using MCpatcher/Use optifine and then just drop the .zip into %appdata%\.minecraft\texturepacks

3. Post #323
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    December 2009
    14,782 Posts
    Just popped in to say this looks bloody amazing. Reminds me, I need to beat Blue Shift and Opposing Force on hard without crosshairs to continue my run. Beaten HL1 and 2 with the method.
    Rest assured that when the full version is released I'll make a level from HL with it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

4. Post #324
    Gold Member
    September 2010
    5,681 Posts
    Dumb question, how do I install this?
    Copy paste into the texturepack folder inside your .minecraft folder.

5. Post #325
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    5,102 Posts
    When does the new version come out?

6. Post #326
    :-)
    December 2007
    4,205 Posts
    [quote]
    What is up with the body?

7. Post #327
    September 2009
    5,112 Posts

8. Post #328
    September 2009
    5,112 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Czech Republic Show Events Winner Winner x 27Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

9. Post #329
    May 2010
    56 Posts
    Haha, that fella is awesome!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Germany Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

10. Post #330
    dgg
    I ❤ Angel Beats
    October 2005
    26,359 Posts
    I think it's scary how you can make a game with just giant square blocks and nothing else manage to look like a completely different game just by changing it's textures.

Fucking awesome in other words.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 11Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

11. Post #331
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    6,788 Posts
    I could honestly see that as a HL remake.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

12. Post #332
    Gold Member
    July 2005
    1,755 Posts
    Are these ceiling lamps part of V2?

Can't find them in v1.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

13. Post #333
    September 2009
    5,112 Posts
    They are in v2 as default but if you'll scan through the thread you'll surely find the texture in here.

14. Post #334
    Dennab
    October 2009
    2,982 Posts
    So, will you use G-man as enderman Juraj?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

15. Post #335
    May 2011
    3,005 Posts
    Is there a tutorial anywhere for getting custom models into minecraft? I'd be happy to help if so.

16. Post #336
    Clops with bisousbisous daily <3
    December 2010
    9,188 Posts
    I'm sure it's been asked before, but can I please have a download link for that awesome looking black mesa? Please? It's awesome as hell.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

17. Post #337
    September 2009
    5,112 Posts
    I'm sure it's been asked before, but can I please have a download link for that awesome looking black mesa? Please? It's awesome as hell.
    Contact Dr. Cola for that, I don't have acces to the map.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Czech Republic Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

18. Post #338

August 2011
    2 Posts
    Hey i cant find the "Lightblocks" in that Pack. Look like this --> http://uppix.net/1/2/6/86a83616f5102...39f73f9c29.png

Where i can find this? Whats the Block ID?

mfg Dunax
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Germany Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4 (list)

19. Post #339
    September 2009
    5,112 Posts
    My Fucking God Dunax, look through the thread.

yfg Juraj
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Czech Republic Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

20. Post #340

August 2011
    2 Posts
    I've read every post but I missed the texture, sorry =). Found it!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Germany Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

21. Post #341

August 2011
    836 Posts
    When 1.8 comes out you should make rotten flesh a headcrab.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5Agree Agree x 5 (list)

22. Post #342
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    5,915 Posts
    what will the bow draw animations be?

a crossbow?

23. Post #343
    September 2009
    5,112 Posts
    Yup.

Edited:

I need to find a way to fix the original model still casting a silloulete inthe shadow, damn it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Czech Republic Show Events Winner Winner x 5 (list)

24. Post #344
    January 2010
    9,645 Posts
    Yup.

Edited:

I need to find a way to fix the original model still casting a silloulete inthe shadow, damn it.
    remove shadows?

Edited:

still floating though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

25. Post #345
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    5,102 Posts
    Yup.

Edited:

Are you going to do something about the trees? They look weird seeing as you've changed the grass into sand.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

26. Post #346
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    5,412 Posts
    This is really awesome, I've always wanted to make hl1-like bunkers and labs in minecraft, but it didn't have proper texture pack.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

27. Post #347
    Wow, erm...

This is actually a very, very good pack. Well done, sir.

I also think you should team up with a programmer.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 6Disagree Disagree x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

28. Post #348
    January 2010
    1,139 Posts
    I just wish I had grain.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Linux United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

29. Post #349
    July 2010
    18 Posts
    I think the swords should be replaced with crowbars, it'd make more sense because in HL, the crowbar is used for killing, likewise with the sword in Minecraft.

Oops, I made this post before I realized that the debate was already settled.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Late Late x 1 (list)

30. Post #350
    Chief Gunnery Sgt. of the SS Shitpost
    March 2009
    16,188 Posts
    I think the swords should be replaced with crowbars, it'd make more sense because in HL, the crowbar is used for killing, likewise with the sword in Minecraft.
    I'm pretty sure that was the plan.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Late Late x 1 (list)

31. Post #351
    September 2009
    5,112 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Czech Republic Show Events Winner Winner x 16Agree Agree x 1 (list)

32. Post #352
    I was nice to a hobo once and he bought me this title
    May 2010
    5,931 Posts
    You could have had me fooled with some of those screenshots. Incredibly well done.

33. Post #353
    I wish I had a tentacle hand. Japan would pay billions for some real-life tentacles.
    February 2009
    4,539 Posts
    Are you going to do multicolored crowbars for different materials?

34. Post #354
    Chief Gunnery Sgt. of the SS Shitpost
    March 2009
    16,188 Posts
    maybe:
    Wood = Rusty crowbar
    Stone = Grey crowbar
    Iron = Shiny crowbar
    Gold = Gold crowbar (for pimps)
    Diamond = The red crowbar

Just throwing ideas out there vv
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree x 4Late x 2Useful x 1Funny x 1Zing x 1Artistic x 1 (list)

35. Post #355
    July 2010
    18 Posts
    What's the plan so far for the bow? And what about the vortigaunt skeletons, will it be invisible weapons and green electricity for projectiles? Is that possible?

36. Post #356
    January 2010
    1,139 Posts
    I'm sure making the bow invisible would make the player's invisible as well.
    I think removing the bow would require editing code, but I don't know.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Linux United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

37. Post #357
    May 2011
    3,005 Posts
    What's the plan so far for the bow? And what about the vortigaunt skeletons, will it be invisible weapons and green electricity for projectiles? Is that possible?
    Replace it with the crossbow. It'd need coding to make it different for the player and skelly.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

38. Post #358
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    1,356 Posts
    Replace it with the crossbow. It'd need coding to make it different for the player and skelly.
    So vortigaunts with crossbows that shoot lightning? Right...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5 (list)

39. Post #359
    August 2010
    530 Posts
    am I the only one that visits this thread as soon as I get on Facepunch to see if there's any updates? I swear sometimes I check 6 times a day
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 4Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

40. Post #360
    September 2009
    5,112 Posts
    I still haven't figured out what to do with these trees. Argh.