1. Post #441
    July 2008
    782 Posts
    That Ghast is pretty creepy, cant wait for V2 its looking pretty cool.

2. Post #442
    September 2009
    5,112 Posts

I'll probably make the mouth open up a tad more.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Czech Republic Show Events Winner Winner x 14 (list)

3. Post #443

August 2011
    836 Posts
    FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNN ....
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

4. Post #444
    Chief Gunnery Sgt. of the SS Shitpost
    March 2009
    16,149 Posts
    FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNN ....
    We need a sound replacement for that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 7Agree Agree x 4Funny Funny x 1 (list)

5. Post #445

September 2011
    7 Posts
    Thanks, I really like your ideas.
    Was that ironic or you really like them? ;p

I uploaded this pack to my adventurecraft map, but the stone texture is missing (just a pink square) and lava is still orange/red even though it's green in terrain.png and stone texture is also in the file (textures in other map packs work with stone) so what's the problem?

6. Post #446
    I wish I had a tentacle hand. Japan would pay billions for some real-life tentacles.
    February 2009
    4,532 Posts
    Was that ironic or you really like them? ;p

I uploaded this pack to my adventurecraft map, but the stone texture is missing (just a pink square) and lava is still orange/red even though it's green in terrain.png and stone texture is also in the file (textures in other map packs work with stone) so what's the problem?
    It's not updated for 1.8<
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #447

September 2011
    7 Posts
    It's not updated for 1.8<
    Oh sry I didn't notice that, I just manually replaced the texture

8. Post #448
    September 2009
    5,112 Posts
    I should really get working on this.

Edited:

if everything goes well I'll try to pack up all I've done tomorrow.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Czech Republic Show Events Friendly Friendly x 4Winner Winner x 3 (list)

9. Post #449
    September 2009
    5,112 Posts

Much less content than I had planned. Lazyness got in the way.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Czech Republic Show Events Winner Winner x 19Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

10. Post #450
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    4,951 Posts
    Haha, that looks amazing. The funny thing is I was nearly fooled into thinking those were pictures from Half-Life 1 due to both games having that blocky resemblance, even with the mobs
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 3Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

11. Post #451
    September 2009
    5,112 Posts
    Could a moderator update the title, please? Just add v2 released in there or something. Cheers!

12. Post #452
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    1,189 Posts
    Here are the textures for the pumpkin.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Iceland Show Events Funny Funny x 11Winner Winner x 3 (list)

13. Post #453
    I can buy a title to replace to the one someone bought me
    December 2007
    4,073 Posts
    The texture for torches seems to have a white line at the top in-game, but not in terrain.png.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Norway Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

14. Post #454
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    6,966 Posts
    i just played hl1 and it has actually uglier textures than these
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Estonia Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

15. Post #455
    Kawaii Member
    July 2005
    17,344 Posts

[SUB][SUB]psst[/SUB][/SUB]

[SUB]psst[/SUB]

i wuv u

Edited:

haha that iron mesh block matches the one I added as a temporary thing

Edited:

question: is grass supposed to be default grass?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Australia Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

16. Post #456
    September 2009
    5,112 Posts
    Yes, it is. Couldn't get it to look right.

17. Post #457
    September 2009
    5,112 Posts
    http://www.reddit.com/r/Minecraft/co...heck_comments/

upvotes, please?

Edited:

funny, people keep downloading the old version.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Czech Republic Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

18. Post #458
    July 2009
    2,629 Posts
    Needs to be a Black Mesa map, with everything recreated for RP purposes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

19. Post #459
    February 2010
    2,716 Posts
    Needs to be a Black Mesa map, with everything recreated for RP purposes.
    I think I heard someone (Doomish?) say once that Black Mesa is loaded with impossible spaces and curls in on itself. I would think this would complicate things somewhat.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

20. Post #460
    July 2009
    2,629 Posts
    Don't mind the troll. Please remove this.

21. Post #461
    October 2010
    11,808 Posts
    I think I heard someone (Doomish?) say once that Black Mesa is loaded with impossible spaces and curls in on itself. I would think this would complicate things somewhat.
    Not just him, it's been proven that it is indeed impossible, though you could possibly still do it by changing it's exact layout. (like adding a staircase in a certain place so that this room has space or something like that)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

22. Post #462
    October 2009
    2,320 Posts
    holy shit it looks fantastic, good job
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Slovakia Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

23. Post #463
    Gold Member
    October 2005
    4,648 Posts
    Not just him, it's been proven that it is indeed impossible, though you could possibly still do it by changing it's exact layout. (like adding a staircase in a certain place so that this room has space or something like that)
    Non-euclidian space a piece of cake to Black Mesa's bright minds.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

24. Post #464
    Black mesa IS really windy and loopbacky.

Is this compatible for 1.9.3?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

25. Post #465
    September 2009
    5,112 Posts
    1.9.3 already? uuugh
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Czech Republic Show Events Funny Funny x 6Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

26. Post #466
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    5,392 Posts
    oh fuck
    I was building a hl1-styled room when I remembered that some blocks are actually wool

..too late.

Edited:

Wait why did you remove the vent block? Cause you can't place trapdoors in empty spaces you know

Edited:

but mooommyyy

27. Post #467
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    162 Posts

IS there and alternate download link? beacuse i can't get to most download sites. Would someone be kind enough to email the file to me please?

28. Post #468
    January 2009
    247 Posts
    Great texture pack, and equally great level!

Small question though, are the headcrabs supposed to have a translucent spider shape around them?
    I just put the texture pack into my texture pack folder, or do I have to use the MCPatcher program?
    (Is it 16x16 or 32x32?)

29. Post #469
    September 2009
    5,112 Posts
    oh fuck
    I was building a hl1-styled room when I remembered that some blocks are actually wool

..too late.

Edited:

Wait why did you remove the vent block? Cause you can't place trapdoors in empty spaces you know

Edited:

but mooommyyy

Hmm, I didn't think of that. Best you can do as of now is put a dark block (clay, sponge) in there.

IS there and alternate download link? beacuse i can't get to most download sites. Would someone be kind enough to email the file to me please?

Just for you, honey.

Great texture pack, and equally great level!

Small question though, are the headcrabs supposed to have a translucent spider shape around them?
    I just put the texture pack into my texture pack folder, or do I have to use the MCPatcher program?
    (Is it 16x16 or 32x32?)

Sadly, I can't do anything about the translucent shape. The texture pack is 64x64.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Czech Republic Show Events Useful Useful x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

30. Post #470
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    1,189 Posts
    Here's the pack with the computer screens and the vent hatch. (vent hatch replaces wood so use it only for building.)

http://www.mediafire.com/?2s3291h5rlx7lj2 (Got permission from Juarj to upload this)

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Iceland Show Events Useful Useful x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

31. Post #471
    July 2009
    2,424 Posts
    Thanks for the updates, looks awesome.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

32. Post #472
    Reeequesting 1.9.4 prerelease edit please
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

33. Post #473
    September 2009
    5,112 Posts
    I'll probably just wait for the full release.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Czech Republic Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

34. Post #474
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    11,825 Posts
    A comparison from another thread:

That's eerily similar.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Winner Winner x 4Informative Informative x 1 (list)

35. Post #475
    September 2009
    5,112 Posts
    welp, now I'll have to make that into xen too.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Czech Republic Show Events Funny Funny x 11Winner Winner x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

36. Post #476
    March 2009
    16,149 Posts
    A comparison from another thread:

That's eerily similar.
    And people were giving me shit for saying the End would be floating islands.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

37. Post #477
    Captain Armed Dildo, Master of Ratings
    February 2011
    5,508 Posts
    Make nether aperture then.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 7Agree Agree x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

38. Post #478
    My favorite NSA triggers are small pox cyber terror brown out
    November 2009
    7,322 Posts
    Yeah, but nether's shape looks nothing like anything that would be in aperture.
    If anything, I'd say make nether something like the antlion nest from ep2, even though he's trying to stick to hl1 stuff.

Edited:

Makes the most sense.

39. Post #479
    Yeah, but nether's shape looks nothing like anything that would be in aperture.
    If anything, I'd say make nether something like the antlion nest from ep2, even though he's trying to stick to hl1 stuff.

Edited:

Makes the most sense.
    Why not make it into the interiors of xen?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

40. Post #480
    March 2009
    16,149 Posts
    Why not make it into the interiors of xen?
    Yeah, xen has plenty of caves and such.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Informative Informative x 1 (list)