Drugplants
    Leaderboards
    Weaponcache

We still need a lot to code.

ip: 86.101.39.52:27015
    We play on,
    Downtown_v2/HomeTown2000

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Lg5w-ZY4Eo

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Hungary Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

2. Post #2
    October 2009
    6,230 Posts
    No offense, but within the first 30 seconds of the video, I noticed two random deathmatches, and I don't know if people want to play another DarkDM. You also seem to advertise "Minging", like it's something someone wants to experience while playing. I do like that you didn't call t serious, but I wouldn't call it "Roleplaying". You also spelled "much" wrong at the end.

3. Post #3
    June 2006
    54 Posts
    well server is 1 week old. i just made a fast video in 15min (:

4. Post #4
    January 2010
    830 Posts
    Had loads of fun when you were still an admin on the Friendly Players RP server, nowadays its pretty shit. In my opinion, DarkRP servers shouldn't be a shitfest with no RP involved, but not too serious either (e.g. taconbanana type of serious).

Edited:

What's up with the server?

5. Post #5
    June 2006
    54 Posts
    Idont know what happaned =( before the gmod update it was working. But now it dosent show up on the main server list =( only in teh favourites if you saved it which saves the ip actualy. so you can connect atm only by typing connect 86.101.39.52:27015.

6. Post #6
    Gold Member
    September 2007
    2,739 Posts
    Had loads of fun when you were still an admin on the Friendly Players RP server, nowadays its pretty shit. In my opinion, DarkRP servers shouldn't be a shitfest with no RP involved, but not too serious either (e.g. taconbanana type of serious).

Edited:

What's up with the server?
    agreed, that roleplay server has gone to shit